Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (615579 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2015
ajasa4link:
Sup guys ,please How much were u paid for the election exercise because down here we feel we were cheated o. We were first paid 4500 for the first training and 3000 for the second one. On the day of the first election we were paid 3000 as feeding and training allowance all by cash. After the election we saw 13,000 alert for the first election and this past Friday we were alerted another 13,000 for the last election. On Saturday we were hoping to get our 3000 for feeding and transportation only to be told it has been including in the second 13000 alert we saw.
We were still hopeful till Sunday that they will pay only for us to hear an unofficial story that since most of the corpers were treated by party agents abdominal the corpers never bothered to bend hand give something to people working at the Inec office, then our 3k will have to take the fall for it. How is the situation in ur own side too.
how much were u paid in total for the both election? We in osun have not been paid for the second election! Have u guys been paid for the second election?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fragrant(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2015
yokiti:

godG, quite an age; how have you been bro? A sister needs your help. Thanks in advance.
tanx appreciate ur concern.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fragrant(f): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=godG post=3

Ms Fragrant, I am not sure about how much doctors earn. However, my friend who is a nurse and served in the State Polytechnic with me earned 40k monthly. Usually, they pay doctors awesomely in the North. [/quote . Tanx appreciate
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
sokarsenal:
Any stream 2 received August allowance yet?
heemah:
Yeah...I received mine last week..
Me too, I received an alert last week but no month was specified.. BTW, it was sent in d new account I opened with my state of redeployment... I guess it's d long awaited August allawee
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
adonismuller:
how much were u paid in total for the both election? We in osun have not been paid for the second election! Have u guys been paid for the second election?
26k + 7500 +3k
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oga yokiti.....i see u boss.
Result don dey cancel insult small small o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
ajasa4link:

26k + 7500 +3k
that 3k was a bonus for u guys,we in osun have not gotten second payment. The real inec payment is 26k nd 7500 I guess
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hey samguine, quite an age. You must have missed me so much smiley. The countdown is real bro, about 11 weeks to go.

I'm sort of envying you guys sha. 13,000 naira for just sitting down, dishing out ballot papers and collecting it. Walahi, una don make am grin

And to the most effective mod on nairaland, yokiti, greetings to you, trust you've been fine.

Hailings to my fellow Edo Corp members, Macuwon, Valentinooo, Tomi( can't remember your username now), e.t.c, hope Oshio baba has been doing you guys well? smiley

To my fellow agnostic and atheist brethren, I greet you too. Highmey, sokarsenal et al.

Not forgetting the MLM master justfree, cheesy greetings bro

Prixxy, traecy, cutiepie01, greetings.

And to my run away wife, zerray, you've always been on my mind cheesy

Can't wait to hold that discharge cert in my hand cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2015
yokiti:

Shey my wonderful friend Cutiepie01 don pass out of the NYSC scheme ni?
Btw, the reminder is nice, I believe you guys are saving and preparing adequately for the days after passing out of the NYSC scheme.
Nothing last forever, it will be like yesterday/ trance when its time for you people ro collect your discharge certificates but what you do in between the eleven months of your service year will be the greatest reward you will leave with it; Please, utilize this short but important phase of life wisely.
Start sending the good messages to those you left behind at home/ school/ church/ community because you never can tell the result it will yield later on in your job search/ academic pursuit.
All the best to my Batch Best friends and family.
May God continue to bless, protect and guide you all.

About Cutipie01, that was an error on my part. Oga Yokiti, thanks for being there always....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2015
rationalmind:
Hey samguine, quite an age. You must have missed me so much smiley. The countdown is real bro, about 11 weeks to go.

I'm sort of envying you guys sha. 13,000 naira for just sitting down, dishing out ballot papers and collecting it. Walahi, una don make am grin

And to the most effective mod on nairaland, yokiti, greetings to you, trust you've been fine.

Hailings to my fellow Edo Corp members, Macuwon, Valentinooo, Tomi( can't remember your username now), e.t.c, hope Oshio baba has been doing you guys well? smiley

To my fellow agnostic and atheist brethren, I greet you too. Highmey, sokarsenal et al.

Make I no lie, I don miss you cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2015
rationalmind:

Make I no lie, I don miss you cheesy. Hope you are doing good?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Samguine:
Hello guys, just to remind you that THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS SOON......
Prixxy7
Chykmonie
Hisexcellencie
Macuwon
Cleoqueen
Lorddaywalker
TiffanyJ
Smeeky
Meeky
Rationalmind
Highmey
Okikpo
Raystar96
Ojestas
Ifyzo
Rhazur
Darkchocolate
Valentinooo
Enimoney
Hamzeiy
Siegfried
Buksich
Bentonmaye
Ajasa4link
Gaetano
Ewiss
KennykG
Honeydear
Moshmood101
Alayormii
Drphilabd
Temmytea70
Traecey
Redbunny
whytjane
mannylex
Anosikechibueze
Raheem2386
Sokarsenal

Yay! It's been a wonderful service year, had its good and bad sides, but it's finally coming to an end. I will miss my community and newly made friends. God bless us all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
yokiti:

Shey my wonderful friend Cutiepie01 don pass out of the NYSC scheme ni?
Btw, the reminder is nice, I believe you guys are saving and preparing adequately for the days after passing out of the NYSC scheme.
Nothing last forever, it will be like yesterday/ trance when its time for you people ro collect your discharge certificates but what you do in between the eleven months of your service year will be the greatest reward you will leave with it; Please, utilize this short but important phase of life wisely.
Start sending the good messages to those you left behind at home/ school/ church/ community because you never can tell the result it will yield later on in your job search/ academic pursuit.
All the best to my Batch Best friends and family.
May God continue to bless, protect and guide you all.

Oga yokiti, God bless you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
rationalmind:

And to the most effective mod of nairaland, yokiti, greetings to you, trust you've been fine.

Lol. Why are you interested in our Inec mega cash.

As for tomi,her moniker should be Tbells

Oshiomole is treating us great as usual.

Edo is missing you

Go and claim your Edo wife

When we go see na?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Samguine:

Make I no lie, I don miss you cheesy. Hope you are doing good?

Yea, I've been fine. Thanks for asking
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
macuwon:

Lol. Why are you interested in our Inec mega cash.

As for tomi,her moniker should be Tbells

Oshiomole is treating us great as usual.

Edo is missing you

Go and claim your Edo wife

When we go see na?

Even if you forget everything, I know you won't forget tomi's username cheesy

Since we are passing out on the 2nd of July, I should come around on the 1st.

Do you have any idea how they'll zone the passing out?

And by the way, which Edo wife? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
rationalmind:

Even if you forget everything, I know you won't forget tomi's username cheesy

Since we are passing out on the 2nd of July, I should come around on the 1st.

Do you have any idea how they'll zone the passing out?

And by the way, which Edo wife? cheesy

Lol. I can't forget tomi, your zone should be auchi. Mine is ekpoma. Come and claim the edo wife your community reserved for you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by desertboom(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Training allowance ---- 4500
Second Training Al. ---- 3000
Logistic. --------- 10,000
Total = 17,500

We are yet to receive the 26,000
If paid, then we'll make 43,500

43,500 is not bad.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
desertboom:
Training allowance ---- 4500
Second Training Al. ---- 3000
Total = 17,500

We are yet to receive the 26,000
If paid, then we'll make 43,500

43,500 is not bad.
lol,are u gona pay yourself? Where did u get these figures from?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by desertboom(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
adonismuller:
lol,are u gona pay yourself? Where did u get these figures from?
Pay attention and read through the lines again.
I have received 17,500 so far as stated above
If the 13,000 naira each election is paid, it simply means that I will receive 26,000 and a total of 43,500 naira in the entire exercise.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
desertboom:

If the 13,000 naira each election is paid, it simply means that I will receive 26,000 and a total of 43,500 naira in the entire exercise.
Bro what he is telling u is u will never get 26k join the 17,500 u already got. The highest u will get to join the 17,500 is an extra 16k. The so called 10k logistics is nonexistent, it's part of ur first 13k part payment.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by desertboom(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
ajasa4link:

Bro what he is telling u is u will never get 26k join the 17,500 u already got. The highest u will get to join the 17,500 is an extra 16k. The so called 10k logistics is nonexistent, it's part of ur first 13k part payment.

Ok. . . I understand better now.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Samguine:
Prixxy7
Chykmonie
Hisexcellencie
Macuwon
Cleoqueen
Lorddaywalker
TiffanyJ
Smeeky
Meeky
Rationalmind
Highmey
Okikpo
Raystar96
Ojestas
Ifyzo
Rhazur
Darkchocolate
Valentinooo
Enimoney
Hamzeiy
Siegfried
Buksich
Bentonmaye
Ajasa4link
Gaetano
Ewiss
KennykG
Honeydear
Moshmood101
Alayormii
Drphilabd
Temmytea70
Traecey
Redbunny
whytjane
mannylex
Anosikechibueze
Raheem2386
Sokarsenal

thanks boss. its been an adventurous year. but I sha tank God its all coming to an end.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2015
in anambra,ayamelu lga
we were paid
Training allowance( first ) ---- 4500
feeding allowance. ---- 4000
feeding/transport from state coordinator( so it was called ) - 3000
second election feeding - 1gala and hot malta gold

batch C received (inclusive of the above)

balance for 1st election -9000
payment for 2nd election -13000

batch B yet to be paid

balance 1st election -9000
second election - 13000

total -22000

second training fee - yet to be paid ( disappeared )
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by REDBUNNY(f): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Samguine:
Prixxy7
Chykmonie
Hisexcellencie
Macuwon
Cleoqueen
Lorddaywalker
TiffanyJ
Smeeky
Meeky
Rationalmind
Highmey
Okikpo
Raystar96
Ojestas
Ifyzo
Rhazur
Darkchocolate
Valentinooo
Enimoney
Hamzeiy
Siegfried
Buksich
Bentonmaye
Ajasa4link
Gaetano
Ewiss
KennykG
Honeydear
Moshmood101
Alayormii
Drphilabd
Temmytea70
Traecey
Redbunny
whytjane
mannylex
Anosikechibueze
Raheem2386
Sokarsenal
So soon? Wow. May God keep us alive and well throughout the remaining weeks of NYSC and the rest of our lives. Amen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
desertboom:

okay sorry,hope you have received 43,500 now?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Greetings to everyone in the house. 70 days to go, All thanks to God who has made it possible so far.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Tanyogo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
POP tinz on my mind, any useful info about a confirmed date in that respect?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Juliuss01: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tanyogo:
POP tinz on my mind, any useful info about a confirmed date in that respect?
JULY 2ND
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:49pm On May 01, 2015
yokiti:
The time is finally here for us to perform our civic responsibilities!
Arise O compatriots
Nigeria's call obey
My hope and prayer is that God will protect, guide and direct you all as you take up this great assignment as part of your patriotic duty to your fatherland. Please, I implore you to let your loyalty be to the flag and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to some political gladiators that will want to twist your hands in the favour of their selfish interest.
May we all be a partaker of the swearing in ceremony that is scheduled to hold on the 29th of May, 2015 in good health and sound mind with a strong belief that sorrow, tragedy and calamity shall not befall us, our families and friends as well as our dear nation; Nigeria.
Happy electioneering and a resounding Ajuwaya salutation to all our corp members who doubles as the electoral officers in their various polling units.
You deserve more than 3 hearty cheers my fellow compatriots.
God bless and keep you all.

Best regards
Yokiti (on behalf of the NYSC section moderators)

CC: Samguine, omalicha Darkchocolate, Dr Meeky, Smeeky, our landlord; Valentinooo, my dearest Cutiepie01, Buksich, hajia Heemah, Jimwalex and all othe Abusites, Skateboard, Ojestas, olaoyekemi, Holutosin, Godsfavourite01, Osemu08, highmey, mannylex; have no fear, rhazor or so; the man whose results has cancelled all insult. the Delta queen traecey, Prixxy7, the shawarma lover; Macuwon, philosopher Rationalmind, ajasa4link, Enimoney.
Though, I might have omitted your monikers but this wont pass you bye; Standing ovation for corpers who will serve as the electoral officers in the North of Niger and the Niger- delta reqion, not forgeting those in the land of the anagos; the south western part of Nigeria and those who will be flying the flag in the south eastern part of Nigeria otherwise known as Biafra; the land of the rising sun. Ajuwaya!!!
hahahahaha. @ sharwarma lover. Such a coincidence A̶̲̥̅♏ doin justice to one right now. Heehehehe.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:53pm On May 01, 2015
Samguine:
Prixxy7
Chykmonie
Hisexcellencie
Macuwon
Cleoqueen
Lorddaywalker
TiffanyJ
Smeeky
Meeky
Rationalmind
Highmey
Okikpo
Raystar96
Ojestas
Ifyzo
Rhazur
Darkchocolate
Valentinooo
Enimoney
Hamzeiy
Siegfried
Buksich
Bentonmaye
Ajasa4link
Gaetano
Ewiss
KennykG
Honeydear
Moshmood101
Alayormii
Drphilabd
Temmytea70
Traecey
Redbunny
whytjane
mannylex
Anosikechibueze
Raheem2386
Sokarsenal
started from d bottom, now we here. Its been God all d way. Would lov a final get 2geda ƒø̲̣̣я̅ those in lag and any oda person outside lag dats interested. Would be 9ce.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:20am On May 02, 2015
prixxy7:
started from d bottom, now we here. Its been God all d way. Would lov a final get 2geda ƒø̲̣̣я̅ those in lag and any oda person outside lag dats interested. Would be 9ce.
Nice suggestion. I would be very interested

Cc. Mannylex, Hisexcellencie

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.