Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (29908 Views)

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Mainstreet Bank Sacks Over 650 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by chukwumala(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
HOUSE HAS ANYONE THAT WAS INTERVIEWED FOR ( HOP) IN THE FIRST INTERVIEW BEEN INVITED FOR THE SECOND INTERVIEW.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Does it mean there is no one on Nairaland in Abuja that got the call for interview??

1 Like

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by krested07: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
@adewummi, how did the interview go? What and what questions were you asked?
kindly inform us.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
codebrew85: sorry to ask o, please what are your grades in eng and maths? And your number of years of both banking and non-banking experience?

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2014
krested07: @adewummi, how did the interview go? What and what questions were you asked?
kindly inform us.

Hello house,

The interview went well.But serious drilling from the panel.We were 16 in number that came for the interview for various positions.Customer service,funds transfer,HOP,regional operation manager.Did not leave the place until around 8.30pm.The interviewers were very thorough.Basically about your cv and recent developments in the banking indusrty.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2014
adewumi7:

Hello house,

The interview went well.But serious drilling from the panel.We were 16 in number that came for the interview for various positions.Customer service,funds transfer,HOP,regional operation manager.Did not leave the place until around 8.30pm.The interviewers were very thorough.Basically about your cv and recent developments in the banking indusrty.
Thank God you said it went well. Success is ours in Jesus name. Earnestly waiting to be called too for the second stage interview. i did my first interview on the 23rd and was also told to send my details via SMS afterwards. Please how many interviewers were at the panel? And can you please be specific as per the types of questions that were asked?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
codebrew85: Thank God you said it went well. Success is ours in Jesus name. Earnestly waiting to be called too for the second stage interview. i did my first interview on the 23rd and was also told to send my details via SMS afterwards. Please how many interviewers were at the panel? And can you please be specific as per the types of questions that were asked?

3 interviewers were at the panel. I can only speak for myself.The only question i was asked was the recent changes in the banking industry.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2014
adewumi7:

3 interviewers were at the panel. I can only speak for myself.The only question i was asked was the recent changes in the banking industry.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Hello House, any latest?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by dantese(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Can anyone help with the 2nd interview number.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by psydus: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
What are the recent changes in banking industry?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tintedtaf(f): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
any update from those that got second text in abuja zone??
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2014
tintedtaf: any update from those that got second text in abuja zone??

No update
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
i did my second stage interview on Tues this week. A 3-man panel again. Very very drilling i must tell. Just hoping i get a positive feedback from them cos they really took me off balance.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
codebrew85: i did my second stage interview on Tues this week. A 3-man panel again. Very very drilling i must tell. Just hoping i get a positive feedback from them cos they really took me off balance.

@codedbrew,got your PM.Having issues with my mail.Post your number here briefly let me call you.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by henryosas(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
This 2nd interview is in batches,so if u have not been called just relax ur mind and be patient abit
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by dantese(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
@henryosas, hw sure are you. hop to hear from them soon .
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
codebrew85: i did my second stage interview on Tues this week. A 3-man panel again. Very very drilling i must tell. Just hoping i get a positive feedback from them cos they really took me off balance.

Goodluck!Is this Tobi?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
tianyx:

Goodluck!Is this Tobi?
pls send me a pm @tianyx
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ED2014: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
henryosas: This 2nd interview is in batches,so if u have not been called just relax ur mind and be patient abit

Hope this is the true position of things ooooo
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by EnnyP(f): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
I got a call yesterday to come for another interview today in Lagos. Just concluded d interview now but honestly I dnt knw wat to expect. It was drilling as someone earlier said. Just praying n hoping for the best.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by EnnyP(f): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
I got a call yesterday to come for another interview today in Lagos. Just concluded d interview now but honestly I dnt knw wat to expect. It was drilling as someone earlier said. Just praying n hoping for the best.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
EnnyP: I got a call yesterday to come for another interview today in Lagos. Just concluded d interview now but honestly I dnt knw wat to expect. It was drilling as someone earlier said. Just praying n hoping for the best.
Is this your second interview?Where did the interview take place?what position,pls?
Thanks and all the best
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by madee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
I was also called yesterday for an interview @ 51/55 Broad Street lagos. We were about 20 candidates. The interview went well but serious drilling.
I had to argue with the interview panel.
@EnnyP, Which of the interview panel interviewed U? Mine was d panel in the open office.
For those who did d 1st interview in Abuja, i saw someone who did his 1st interview in Abuja today, So keep Ur phones on, D interview is in Batches . Best of Luck to all of us. ;
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by EnnyP(f): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2014
@ tianyxf
Yeah its my second interview. I did my first Interview in fitc office in Abuja. I applied for cso.
@Madee
It was the panel in the closed office dat interviewed me
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by madee(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2014
@EnnyP, I noticed the panel in the closed office take more time interviewing candidates. I think the drilling is to push candidates to the corner. Imagine the were asking things i know are not practicable in Banking and they want me to accept it. I stood my ground and told them its not possible.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Suashi83: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Honestly the panel were interviewing as if the bank does not need people to fill the vacant position.
They are just looking for one shortcoming from a candidate and then keep hammering on that mistake.hope for the best sha but o boy is something else
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
tianyx:
Is this your second interview?Where did the interview take place?what position,pls?
Thanks and all the best

Hello. Sent u a pm. Kindly check pls
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mastersplinter:

Hello. Sent u a pm. Kindly check pls

Didn't get your pm,kindly reply if you get mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class) / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.