Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (29946 Views)

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Mainstreet Bank Sacks Over 650 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Kibasky: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
@hommoba.. have you been invited for another interview? And what is the content of the message sent to you. Thanks
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
hommoba: Imagine! Another interview again....

did u receive a call from mainstreet? I got a call about another interview on Thursday at their head office. God dey
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Kibasky: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
sharony:

did u receive a call from mainstreet? I got a call about another interview on Thursday at their head office. God dey

When did they call please and was it from Fitc or mainstreet?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
The interview is at mainstreet head office
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
They called about an hour ago, and d caller said he was calling from main street head office
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by krested07: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sharony, when did you do your 1st interview?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by pstfrancis(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2014

How many pple have gotten their calls oooo
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by hommoba: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
I got a call from mainstreet for an interview on thusday
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by hommoba: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
what position did u apply for?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Can someone help with the number that was written in the text message when they first called for test?. I need to reschedule my test. Didn't participate in the last one. Please send it to nairahealth@gmail.com if you can't paste it here.

Someone with a good heart should please do.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by fmexotic: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
how? Did you get an SMS for another interview?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by fmexotic: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
no, i only responded to richarts request. what role did u apply for and can u give us the number that was used to call u D's afternoon.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by hommoba: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
codebrew85: how? Did you get an SMS for another interview?
call for another interview at mainstreet headoffice..to cme wth payslip at current workplace
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by hommoba: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
sharony: They called about an hour ago, and d caller said he was calling from main street head office
what position did you apply for?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
hommoba:
call for another interview at mainstreet headoffice..to cme wth payslip at current workplace
please what role did you apply for?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
hommoba:

Got a call from mainstreet head office.To come for interview tomorrow with current payslip.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ttomexy(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
has any abuja peeps been invited?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is there anyone in Abuja and Customer service rep that got the message??
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2014
adewumi7:

Got a call from mainstreet head office.To come for interview tomorrow with current payslip.
Best of luck to you @adewumi7. Please what role did you apply for and where did you attend your first interview?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2014
codebrew85: Best of luck to you @adewumi7. Please what role did you apply for and where did you attend your first interview?

Thanks @codebrew85.I applied for customer service officer and attended my Ist interview at FITC,Lagos.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by krested07: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2014
@adewummi, what is the annual remuneration for ABO. And what is the future of main street bank.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by fmexotic: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2014
@Adewunmi7 how was d interview and is it only customer service officer that were invited today?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by krested07: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2014
@adewummi, were you sent a text message to send some informations to a certain phone number?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2014
adewumi7:

Thanks @codebrew85.I applied for customer service officer and attended my Ist interview at FITC,Lagos.
You are welcome. How was the interview? Any hope for us that are still expecting an invite for the second interview? I was told to send some of my details via sms some weeks back after my first interview and haven't heard anything yet since then. Sighs! It is well!
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2014
krested07: @adewummi, what is the annual remuneration for ABO. And what is the future of main street bank.

Here are the grade levels for Mainstreet Bank for those who wish to know.

ET 1 (ET means Executive trainee)
ET 2
ET 3
ABO
BO
SBO

so on and so forth.An ET 1 take home pay monthly after tax is N128,000.While an ABO earns 303,000 monthly

It is well in Jesus name,amen.

As for the future of Mainstreet bank,its in the hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tintedtaf(f): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2014
it is well
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2014
fmexotic: @Adewunmi7 how was d interview and is it only customer service officer that were invited today?

I can only speak for myself.I applied for customer service and they called me for another interview scheduled today at their head office by 1.30pm.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
krested07: @adewummi, were you sent a text message to send some informations to a certain phone number?

Yes i was sent a text message asking me for some informations like my grade in maths and english,years of banking and non banking expereience etc.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
codebrew85: You are welcome. How was the interview? Any hope for us that are still expecting an invite for the second interview? I was told to send some of my details via sms some weeks back after my first interview and haven't heard anything yet since then. Sighs! It is well!

The interview is scheduled for today by 1.30pm.Will feed the house back after the interview.It is well in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2014
adewumi7:

Yes i was sent a text message asking me for some informations like my grade in maths and english,years of banking and non banking expereience etc.
sorry to ask o, please what are your grades in eng and maths? And your number of years of both banking and non-banking experience?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2014
adewumi7:

The interview is scheduled for today by 1.30pm.Will feed the house back after the interview.It is well in Jesus name,amen.
AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears / Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.