Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (29918 Views)

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Mainstreet Bank Sacks Over 650 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello house,

Any latest?

I heard someone was contacted today via email that he has been moved to the next level of the recruitment process. This is coming after his second interview on friday last week.

Please, who else recieved this mail?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
codebrew85: Hello house,

Any latest?

I heard someone was contacted today via email that he has been moved to the next level of the recruitment process. This is coming after his second interview on friday last week.

Please, who else recieved this mail?

Please confirm very well from your source.Cos i still contacted Mainstreet bank HR this morning and was reliably told that they were still conducting interview.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
adewumi7:

Please confirm very well from your source.Cos i still contacted Mainstreet bank HR this morning and was reliably told that they were still conducting interview.
My source also did her interview on same day with the dude. She reliably informed me of this development not long ago.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
codebrew85: My source also did her interview on same day with the dude. She reliably informed me of this development not long ago.

For all who have not received any mail from Mainstreet bank,the bank said they will send mails to all who were interviewed to inform them if they were successful or not on or before Friday this week.It is well.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by stamfoxx: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
adewumi7:

For all who have not received any mail from Mainstreet bank,the bank said they will send mails to all who were interviewed to inform them if they were successful or not on or before Friday this week.It is well.
Are you referring to the outcome of the first interview or second?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello house, how many have gotten the mail truthfully. Adewumni how authentic is dis on or before friday mail
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
stamfoxx:
Are you referring to the outcome of the first interview or second?

Outcome of 2ND interview.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
sharony: Hello house, how many have gotten the mail truthfully. Adewumni how authentic is dis on or before friday mail

As authentic as ever.Got the info from their HR this morning.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by yamiyami: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2014
@Adewunmi7
What about the people that have not been called for the second interview at Mainstreet Bank, should they still expect a call or the interview is concluded ?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by EnnyP(f): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2014
@adewunmi
please are they going to contact people that were successful alone or everyone whether or not you're successful?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2014
EnnyP: @adewunmi
please are they going to contact people that were successful alone or everyone whether or not you're successful?

According to the Mainstreet HR guy i spoke with yesterday,he said all will be contacted both successful and not successful.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2014
sharony: Hello house, how many have gotten the mail truthfully. Adewumni how authentic is dis on or before friday mail

I have
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
tianyx:

I have
congrats! When did u receive the mail and wat position did apply for
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by yamiyami: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
@Adewunmi7
What about the people that have not been called for the second interview at Mainstreet Bank, should they still expect a call or the interview is concluded ?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by adewumi7: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
yamiyami: @Adewunmi7
@yamiyami,im an applicant just like yourself.Mainstreet Bank will be in the best postion to answer this your question.It is well.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
sharony: congrats! When did u receive the mail and wat position did apply for

Thank you dear!Last week....found in my spam folder yesterday...CSO
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by sharony: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Good mornin house, its another week let's pray and hope this is the week amen
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2014
sharony: Good mornin house, its another week let's pray and hope this is the week amen

Amen IJN
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by Suashi83: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello house I am yet received any mail for the second interview o!. But I hope everybody is going to recieved the mail, Succesful or not succesful
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ochendo4: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Please are they done with the second interview?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ED2014: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
I think those invited for the second interview were the once recommended by FITC
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by teneeorlah: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
pls can I get the contact number for their HR
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by madee(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2014
House, Any news from Mainstreet?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2014
madee: House, Any news from Mainstreet?

Non yet,this week by His grace.
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by nupnup: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Non yet,this week by His grace.[/quote]
@tianyx, pls must we wait till friday?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by teekem(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
pls house how did u apply for dis job?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
nupnup:
Non yet,this week by His grace.
@tianyx, pls must we wait till friday?

Honestly,I don't know...do u know the next stage?
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by nupnup: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
@tianyx, the message you got was it from HR? Did it spell out your success during the interview? Pls let me in cos I've not received any
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by tianyx(f): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
nupnup: @tianyx, the message you got was it from HR? Did it spell out your success during the interview? Pls let me in cos I've not received any

Yea,it said successful @the interview
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ruffp: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Abuja candidates....has anyone who applied for the role of HOPs been called for the 2nd interview??
Re: Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank by ochendo4: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Interviewd in abuja for HOP.I have not been called yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Emirate Cabin Female Crew Needed / Got A Job In A Multinational Company (3rd Class)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.