Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? (1043 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by oskaaay(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2014
This seems to me to be unbalance as it may depend on their personalities but all the same in wide percentage. Although most bachelor tend to cover some wider areas than most couples. Who do you agree to spend more between BACHELOR and MARRIED PEOPLE? and How?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
I for no comment but this is like the first topic here since Jan 10th, so, I'll assume a married man with kids should spend more.

1 Like

Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Alutacontinua, I agree with you. A bachelor has only himself to think about and maybe a few dependants to assist but a married man has so many things to focus on-wife, children, school fees, feeding, clothing, extra-mural activities, vacation, accommodation etc. A single man is responsible for himself (if he doesn't have dependants) but a married man is responsible for his himself,wife & children and for some, wife relatives and his as well.

1 Like

Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Amopeekun(f): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
@ op, if you mean covering wider areas like spending on unnecessary things and unworthy people, the bachelor spends more. The married are always planning and budgeting, so they don't always go on a spending spree. But if we want a balance and no attachments, then the married spend more since there is always always extra mouths to feed just as the noble ladies above pointed out

2 Likes

Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Some bachelors do spend more than the married when they have got excesses that require money. But it largely depends on individual priorities in life and financial capability.

1 Like

Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by shizzle11(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sophyrocks: Some bachelors do spend more than the married when they have got excesses that require money. But it largely depends on individual priorities in life and financial capability.
mind givin examples on the bolded?
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
shizzle11:
mind givin examples on the bolded?
You are a Male. You know excesses common with males. Self explanatory.
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by shizzle11(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You are a Male. You know excesses common with males. Self explanatory.
Sophy come out plain and stop being dodgy, i do not know any excesses that will warrant a reasonable man to spend more than a couple would do (pretending that a couple here implies husband and wife).
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Depends on what type is that bachelor leaving n how extravagant his life style is. When you have no responsibility u spend money like DAs no tomorrow. Whereas when you married you priorities ur needs thinking of the future to come..
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
shizzle11:
Sophy come out plain and stop being dodgy, i do not know any excesses that will warrant a reasonable man to spend more than a couple would do (pretending that a couple here implies husband and wife).
Nope. I dnt think you are blind so do the calculations yourself. Be more observant of your environment and the lifestyle of your male friends.
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
azah88: Depends on what type is that bachelor leaving n how extravagant his life style is. When you have no responsibility u spend money like DAs no tomorrow. Whereas when you married you priorities ur needs thinking of the future to come..
True in some cases.
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by shizzle11(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nope. I dnt think you are blind so do the calculations yourself. Be more observant of your environment and the lifestyle of your male friends.
lol...you talk as though you knew me or my male friends. The ones i have and around me act within acceptabile limits of responsibilty, and i am well aware and conscious of my environment. I insist that only the silly and unreasonable ones will spend more than a couple on account of so called 'excesses' and no, i'm not blind to the point youre trying to pass accross, just trying to let you know youre prolly overestimating their 'excess' spending
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by shizzle11(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
azah88: Depends on what type is that bachelor leaving n how extravagant his life style is. When you have no responsibility u spend money like DAs no tomorrow. Whereas when you married you priorities ur needs thinking of the future to come..
that certaily applies to some people, and only an irresponsible fool will do that, those that dont think beyond today.
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
shizzle11:
lol...you talk as though you knew me or my male friends. The ones i have and around me act within acceptabile limits of responsibilty, and i am well aware and conscious of my environment. I insist that only the silly and unreasonable ones will spend more than a couple on account of so called 'excesses' and no, i'm not blind to the point youre trying to pass accross, just trying to let you know youre prolly overestimating their 'excess' spending
I never said i knew your friends. Anyways, thats your opinion. What im saying is based on what i have seen which was why i said you should be more observant. If you dnt see such excesses, good for you. And by the way, i think that word 'excesses' is self explanatory.
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by shizzle11(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:
I never said i knew your friends. Anyways, thats your opinion. What im saying is based on what i have seen which was why i said you should be more observant. If you dnt see such excesses, good for you. And by the way, i think that word 'excesses' is self explanatory.
i understand clearly what you mean by excesses and I'm not saying there aren't guys who do the excess spending, NO! my point is that you may be overestimating the 'excesses' by thinking that it will eclipse the spending of a couple, and you make it wound as if its quite prevalent. Well like you said, you may be seeing quite a number around you but i do not think they are in the majority
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
shizzle11:
i understand clearly what you mean by excesses and I'm not saying there aren't guys who do the excess spending, NO! my point is that you may be overestimating the 'excesses' by thinking that it will eclipse the spending of a couple, and you make it wound as if its quite prevalent. Well like you said, you may be seeing quite a number around you but i do not think they are in the majority
Okies. Such spending is proportional to financial status though. The higher your earnings, the more you spend.
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
shizzle11:
that certaily applies to some people, and only an irresponsible fool will do that, those that dont think beyond today.

true I have seen it happening.. Makes me wonder at times.
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by shizzle11(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Okies. Such spending is proportional to financial status though. The higher your earnings, the more you spend.
you right, depends on the degree of income/earnings

azah88:
true I have seen it happening.. Makes me wonder at times.
na so we see am cheesy
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by MadCow1: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2014
oskaaay: This seems to me to be unbalance as it may depend on their personalities but all the same in wide percentage. Although most bachelor tend to cover some wider areas than most couples. Who do you agree to spend more between BACHELOR and MARRIED PEOPLE? and How?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Impossible to say how true..

But mathematically, it makes no sense as a Married man fends for two as against 1. His house is bigger than that of the Bachelor. However conserves money on food as he eats mostly at home and his social life (clubs and pubs) reduces to Hennessy and Alomo.

But on another hand, a Bachelors lifestyle can be very wasteful especially on things like food (Take-outs), the Vixens, Club (Champagne Campaign) and more.

1 Like

Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2014
shizzle11:
you right, depends on the degree of income/earnings

na so we see am cheesy

I don't understand oooo...
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by shizzle11(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2014
azah88:

I don't understand oooo...
what don't you understand?
Re: Bachelor Spend More Than Married People-yes Or No-how? by oskaaay(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mad Cow:

Impossible to say how true..

But mathematically, it makes no sense as a Married man fends for two as against 1. His house is bigger than that of the Bachelor. However conserves money on food as he eats mostly at home and his social life (clubs and pubs) reduces to Hennessy and Alomo.

But on another hand, a Bachelors lifestyle can be very wasteful especially on things like food (Take-outs), the Vixens, Club (Champagne Campaign) and more.

I agree with that comment oooooooo shocked grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

How To Spray Money In A Wedding!!! / Manchester United-mad Couple Enjoy Themed Wedding...... / A Thread For Divorcee(why Did You Divorce)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.