Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture (8479 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: wickedness grin

you nor folo me rapture smiley smiley

My second post on NL angry
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: will u "re-deactivate" it grin

Naaa, I will keep it grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: hope sexkillz didnt resurrect with you grin
Lolzz grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
San Miguel:

Naaa, I will keep it grin grin
this seun had spoiled your market o grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sycluxx:

My second post on NL angry

well done grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: well done grin

is this how to welcom a new nairalander undecided grin ?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by tpia1: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
mindsets such as these made the other nairaland sites seem like a welcome break from the arrant nonsense one sees here.

if someone did not insult you personally why are you insulting their mother?

if a thread is opened now saying post a picture of your father's penis so we can compare how yours will look in the future, you'll catch feelings.

seriously, is it by force to type, and if it is, why not modify your typing to show you are not a zombie.
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by tpia1: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
i thought they said the word censor was off btw?

so its not?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sycluxx:

is this how to welcom a new nairalander undecided grin ?
no we usually ask for their house address so we can go throw eggs on their windows
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: no we usually ask for their house address so we can go throw eggs on their windows

cheesy cheesy cheesy

eggs are not sold in garri market

you dont have enuf to eat self,
talkless of having some to trow away tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sycluxx:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

eggs are not sold in garri market

you dont have enuf to eat self,
talkless of having some to trow away tongue tongue tongue
it doesnt matter, just post your house address
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: it doesnt matter, just post your house address

5, peterson avenue NJ angry angry

waiting tongue tongue
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by EzePromoe: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

My baby, missed you.
This is the new Nairaland and you should be living a new life. Warning to you: Stop chooking your potopoto hand in my container angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
This is the new Nairaland and you should be living a new life. Warning to you: Stop chooking your potopoto hand in my container angry

See your eye. Your body too dey hot. New Nairaland all the babes are single tongue
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by EzePromoe: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

See your eye. Your body too dey hot. New Nairaland all the babes are single tongue
See, our love have been very strong during December time only that we broke up on March, but hey guy THE DATA IS LOST, and automatically we're back together again. Kapish! angry
Why can't you yourself keep to the trend and reverse back to the Mgbeke boy you were prior to January 10. Atink you were asking where they were selling akpu and abacha on Nairaland. Yes, i remember the date very well. That was on the 9th of January 2014. No be because you tear eyes for April, na him go make you dey come drag babe with me. Look well, April 2014 no dey for Nairaland o angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by austine4real(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy sad shocked andyy u again i thouhg d mod av deleted ur account
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by DaBozz(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: wickedness grin

Hi Mondisweets!
Took a peep at ur profile pic and I saw an angel doing Jackie Chan. Could u teach me how to do that?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by TomiwaDamola(f): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wait so there was someone who was willing to marry you?? grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
See, our love have been very strong during December time only that we broke up on March, but hey guy THE DATA IS LOST, and automatically we're back together again. Kapish! angry
Why can't you yourself keep to the trend and reverse back to the Mgbeke boy you were prior to January 10. Atink you were asking where they were selling akpu and abacha on Nairaland. Yes, i remember the date very well. That was on the 9th of January 2014. No be because you tear eyes for April, na him go make you dey come drag babe with me. Look well, April 2014 no dey for Nairaland o angry

Hmmmm, is this supposed to be a joke or a threat

Cause I wonder where your blood pressure is rising from. Mondisweet come give a loving kiss
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by tobiboss(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
D main man andy, u don start again ba?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by EzePromoe: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

Hmmmm, is this supposed to be a joke or a threat

Cause I wonder where your blood pressure is rising from. Mondisweet come give a loving kiss
Are you even suppose to know her name
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Are you even suppose to know her name

If you need me to help you apologize to her, be nice about it. angry
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
DaBozz:

Hi Mondisweets!
Took a peep at ur profile pic and I saw an angel doing Jackie Chan. Could u teach me how to do that?
go on your fav sofa lie on your back lift the lower half of your body, make sure u are balancing well, the lift your upper body with your arms smiley
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by majalisa(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze:

angry angryyeah so annoying most evidences of my silly nature has been eliminated
and Yet The still resurfaced
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by DaBozz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: go on your fav sofa lie on your back lift the lower half of your body, make sure u are balancing well, the lift your upper body with your arms smiley

#Breathing heavily...
Lies flat on the sofa, lifting the upper part of my arms, then raising my legs.Yea....Ye.....I got it! And thanks Sweedy! Would love u to teach me some other style when ever u desire.
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by DocAdray(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
OP, come here!

-kneel down,
-raise up your hands,
-close your eyes,
-open your mouth...

*pours pepper inside his mouth*
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Jhosh(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Iro Tie Baye Elomin Je !
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze: angry
Please i need advice desperately. Ñy fiancee and i are supposed to get married by september, yesterday she was at her parents' place and we were chatting on bbm. She told me her mum was 'greeting' me o...i responded and told her to snap her mother's breast and send for me. She put angry smiley and asked me what i needed it for, i told her i wanted to see how her own breast will look when she gets to her mother's age after we've had kids.....she deleted me immediately..i've been calling her no response, i cannot lose my future wife this way, please advice me

#BITG

ur so silly
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by onihaxy: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
SMH
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
E be lyk say u don dey craz......see question o..
Nt marrying you is a small thing
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Abiagirl777(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dis guy shoulda bin wiped off NL during the inferno .it'd would hav bin a sanitizin period as well
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by hidee20(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze!Andyblaze!!Andyblaze!!!.hw many times did i called u,dis na new year for nairaland o.No make me curse u o,ur fiance's mother yansh?. grin shocked[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men: 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly !!!!!!! / After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. / My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.