Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls (42641 Views)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by dreezybines: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Because u get headache u wan cut ur head
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pix that she is a virgin, or...
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Simitrendy: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin aiit

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by freecocoa(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
lord_mayor:

Well i get you but you should read her words well... I know about wishes and i think she knows too with her words.... She said... She wish that she can .. Which inadvertently means that she can't..... But what that word signifies is that something needs to be done .... Anyway na her troublem be that and boko wahala don tire me jare... Anything they wanna do make dem continue as far as we nigerians as a whole continue to be cowards.
She only said she can't because she knows how absurd the offer sounds, the annoying thing here is that she knows this and still want to gather publicity by saying it.

Anyways that's her beeswax.

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Bigsteveg(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
onyichick: well I dnt tink she is a virgin.I knw her ex boyfrnd make I go ask am first I dey come.plus she is not 23 she shld be either 26 or 27

See as u just expose d poor girl, una know urselves b4
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jkendy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Is her virginity more precious than those young innocent girls?
Abeg mek I hear word. I stil dey vex for lost data abeg
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by tellwisdom: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by dreezybines: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Smh
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Simitrendy: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ohk
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Bigsteveg(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
lord_mayor: People can't just comprehend simple english... Where did you read that she offered herself? She said "i wish" which is just a wishful thinking within herself.. .. She NEVER offered.. She was JUST THINKING.

Professor of literature
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Ashyrule: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
wetin make all of una dey quarrel, no be she get her mouth? she can say what she like mehn grin
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mumu-carbonate is a poisonous gas.

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jkendy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Imanuelle: Pix that she is a virgin, or...
Thomas, una don cum bak again ko? grin
Imanuelle: Pix that she is a virgin, or...
Thomas, una don cum bak again ko?

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by onyichick(f): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bigsteveg:

See as u just expose d poor girl, una know urselves b4
her ex boyfrnd is my gud frnd

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Simitrendy: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
couthy: Adokiyeeeeeeee。 Habaaaaaaaaaaa na!

If your punnany dey scratch you,na for Sambisa forest you u wan go scrub am。

Imagine d 10 men per day on ur punnany,chaaiiiiiiii,except ur vj is 15 inches in diameter and about 20 inches long. then you may withstand the rigour of d sex induced operation。

Keep ur unrealistic gesture to urself。

#Diveoutoftheforum tongue grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by eruchboy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
IF i hear,publicity stunts, time go soon reach then they can swap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jumzzy448: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ooooooo nairaland. Never a dull moment.
Missed you so so much.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Simitrendy: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ohk

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Just for popularity.... grin

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Mimisboygreat: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author=eluquenson] I am older and more experienced[quote author=eluquenson]. Mek una no vex o! She b virgin abi? Hw com she com get sexexperience ni? [quote author=eluquenson] Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care.[quote author=eluquenson] Mek dis woman no vex me o. Na death dy hungry ha sha.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
good naira land is back.... see senseless talk....... offer ur self everu funny

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Beync(f): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Btw na so viirgins dey dey? Yes it's not written on the face but tell another story abeg

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by ndidibabe(f): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Who is she and why does she wants to get screwed by the Harams? SMH for her...

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
I no remember wetin i wan coment again

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by oluamid(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thanks lady. Albeit, its one thing to say it on twitter its another to actually do it in real life.

Thank God NL is back.

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
jkendy: Thomas, una don cum bak again ko? grin Thomas, una don cum bak again ko?

No be us una miss?

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Ebubeslym(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pinshures of her virgin punany or wedontbeelive it
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by DikSin(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
cheesy grin Oh! I get it, I percieve she's in dire need of aboki bulokkos. From what she said, 10 men won't make her cum.. Oniranu jatijati grin

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by 1stola: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
eluquenson: A Nigerian pop singer and peace ambassador has sent shock waves across social media by offering her virginity to Islamic militants in exchange for the return of hundreds of kidknapped schoolgirls.
Adokiye, 23, made the proposal to Boko Haram members to help free the 276 Nigerian girls which they snatched in April from the largely Christian north-eastern town of Chibok.
The singer and actress from the country's Imo State told Nigerian newspaper Vanguard: 'This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about?
Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. 'It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange.'
The UN Ambassador of Peace also added: 'They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.' Twitter user Singhatul2014 said the offer was 'very touching' and that Adokiye should be given a Nobel Peace Prize, while user Kunleadefioye asked: 'And
what can one make of this Adokiye offer - genuine, gallery play, tacky postering or...'
Meanwhile, Islamists fighting for Boko Haram are leaving their forest hiding places after a number of senior militants died as a result of relentless attacks by snakes and bees, it has been claimed. Two suspected Boko Haram gunmen arrested in Maiduguri in north eastern Nigeria claimed that members of the group have now fled the Sambisa Forest, close to the border with Cameroon, following 'incessant snake bites' and bee stings.
Nigeria's army have been trying to flush the militants out the area for months, but it appears they are now leaving voluntarily in the belief the attacks are the spirits of their victims haunting them.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2671256/Nigerian-singer-offers-virginity-Boko-Haram-exchange-kidnapped-schoolgirls.html
Hmn!
bullshït

All three holes has been duged by more than 15 guys.
publicity
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by brianjames: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
go and hide your sleepy breast , this is more than than weak breast that you think you have in there D!!!!!!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by kobonaire(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Virgín?? This one don do am for front and back finish
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by holuphisayor(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) / Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Tiwa Savage Spotting New Rastafarian Hairstyle [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.