Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls (42638 Views)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by missbola: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Are you talented enough to
be given a record deal?, no
record label will notice
you,except they hear your
music.
Record deals,are worth millions of naira.
Your song will be
promoted on radio stations,to get the attention of big
record labels.
Send your artiste profile to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
eluquenson: Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. J

Girl you got some fantasy.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Ericsdm55(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Quite touching, but i don't think she actually meant it. It only shows how compassionate she is.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by SHOCK7(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Woa dis is selfless,& she's cute,But saying it is diff 4rom living it!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Slickest(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Craze world
She sit down alone 4awz 4 nyt feelin horn*y, craze world
Dey use scope dey tell us aw many men she fit do in turn, craze world
Or may b she wan popular by force, craze world
because dose words no evn show sincerity.....craze world

Meanwhile
Chibok girls dey miss nd anoda pesin dey use am as opportunity 2 get laid by animals....virgin ma ****
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Orikinla(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dear Adokiye,
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau asked me to test you to confirm that you are still a virgin, because he said you have no proof. And the only to prove your virginity is to see me and then afterwards I can confirm to Shekau that you are indeed a virgin. grin

Please, when you are coming,, don't bother to wear bra or any underwear, because you will not need them.
The test will be done in your birthday suit.

By the way, I love the sound of your name Adokiye. It is very sexy.
The "do" in Adokiye means to have sex ni èdè Yorùbá. grin

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by chiblaze18(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
nice one there....we all feel the same for the girls..
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by adexsimply(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
cirmuell: wait!..."I'm older and more experienced" how is she a virgin?
LOL..That's what they call "Read Between Lines"
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by hensben(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
prost.tute claiming virgin,so she mean the guys wey suck those booooooobs to turn dolop slippers nor phuck puccy join huh

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by revolt(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Adokiye is nt an igbo name. Thts kalabari

A nwafor can nvr say this
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Jabioro: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God am nt Boko,l wud us mortal pestle as a dick..idiot,onise ru mo!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
You people cannot comprehend simple english.she just mean ana. l virgin
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by mocmike(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na wa oo, she is not even a vir, talk more gin. Attention seekers
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by iykmora(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
undecided i do not want to say anything now to avoid d wrath of GOD; because if i open this mouth ehhh...let me just keep it at that...mtcheeeew angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by japankorea: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
If she said so.. grin angry grin

just
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)- Passing
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/- By!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by cennis: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
very cheap virginity talk

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jayyungg(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
cirmuell: wait!..."I'm older and more experienced" how is she a virgin?
Abeg help me ask ooo
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jayyungg(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
freecocoa: See mumu talk, so Boko haram tell you say na tight toto be the bone of contention? As if those girls totos no tight pass ya own.

That girl had better looked for something else to use gain cheap publicity.
Abi? Her matter tire me na.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by fpeter(f): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
where in that interview did she mention that she's a virgin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by UluemeFrank(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
omo jati jati. let her come to the public and insert an egg inside her p***y make we see wether na true she dey talk. but why Boko H"? Bokos can get virgin anytime anyday naw
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jayyungg(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Libkid: Virgin ko virginia ni.if yhu are a virgin then my grandma is also a virgin#attentionseekerz
Ur signature got me rotf
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Konsult07(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
9ja babe lookin 4 cheap popularity #celebrityhustling#
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Kingdom18: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: Virgin Plenty For Sambisa Forest.. grin

I can't say o.. If Diamond dey for ya own.
That is not compatriot nor solidarity, but it is total madness. A means of getting more popular. Singer vs virginity= Capital LIE
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by odudueffiom(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
who say she be virgin.... grin
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by biafran1stson(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
She's jst being stupid and want to score cheap point!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by kolamilan(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
oniranu
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by ebubay(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Vacancy – Female Teacher Required for Home-Schooled Children
Length of Assignment: Ongoing
Primary purpose:
To create a flexible elementary grade program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with pupils; to motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for elementary grade education in accordance with each pupil’s ability; to establish good relationships with parents and other key household staff.

Responsibilities:
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
1. Teach reading, language arts, social studies, mathematics, science, art, health, physical education, and music to pupils in a classroom, utilizing course of study adopted by a recognized Board of Education, and other appropriate learning activities.
2. Instruct pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter.
3. Develop lesson plans and instructional materials and provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
4. Use a variety of instruction strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery, etc.
5. Translate lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction.
6. Establish and maintain standards of pupil behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
7. Evaluate pupils’ academic and social growth, keep appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
8. Communicate with parents through email and face-to-face and other means to discuss pupilss’ progress and interpret the school program. Submit weekly reports on pupils’ progress.
9. Identify pupil needs and cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems. J. Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
10. Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities.
11. Participate cooperatively with the family to develop the method by which the pupils will be evaluated in conformance with agreed curriculum.
12. Select and requisitions books and instructional aids; maintains required inventory records.
13. Supervise pupils in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
14. Develop appropriate curriculum to address pupil needs.
15. Participate in curriculum development programs as required.

Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree of related subject from accredited university
• Teaching certificate; recommended
• 2-3 years experience is preferred.

Contact Details:
Kindly send CVs with a cover note and any proof of work to info@redbeeltd.com.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by jayyungg(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
lord_mayor: People can't just comprehend simple english... Where did you read that she offered herself? She said "i wish" which is just a wishful thinking within herself.. .. She NEVER offered.. She was JUST THINKING.
U dnt even understand english urself. She mean if d b/h boys gives her d chance, she will.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by sammie85me: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
"The UN Ambassador of Peace also added: 'They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced."

Uhmm.... Still trying to comprehend that line. A virgin that's more experienced....

Na wa oooo! grin grin grin
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Melinde: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
miccheck58: How many times woman fit lose her virginity? Cos from the pics, e clear say she don lose her own more than 15 times this week. Na joke o.... hian
O boy you wicked die! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon / Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence / 'Mr W's Wife', Adesua Etomi Says As She Shares Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.