Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Was It? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Was It? (2314 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: How Was It? by olabowale(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #18 on: Today at 04:45:26 PM »

Quote from: ayinba1 on Today at 04:26:38 PM
@david

what would you be if you could not speak/write/read English language? it looks like this is a big measure for you!

if you try to communicate in english at least try and show that you went to school no be so? Help us beg alhaji.
Yeah i meant "two" rather than "too" . . . typing error.

Same issue with me, sometimes. Your case reminded me of a professor of Economics at the University of Ibadan in the
'70s. His name was Bolaji, I believe. He could not write a complete sentence without some grammatical errors. But was this man very knowledgeable about his stuff.

I also know a man, Kenneth Tyler, in New Jersey, who was a former News Manager for NBC, in the national level.
Kenny, does not know to spell. Yet he is very successful at what he does. David, you at least got pinches from from my writings. And I guess you have to get back at me. lol. I can take it. How about you adding 1+1 +1, coming up to 1, instead of 3? How did you manage that math?
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
who cares about what wife you have. My point was that it's disgraceful that as a Yoruba man you would make nasty stereotypical remarks about Yoruba women cos you're not married to one ie your comment about opilgriom being "boy crazy" cos of her Yoruba blood and since when is having a bf enough to call the girl "boy crazy". Lo joko jare.

and e jo, I dont live in Brooklyn. Huge Difference between Brooklyn and Westchester.

Not that it matters. But is it that I don't respect myself? Is it because I disagree with your Christian viewpoints?

Um have you ever seen me argue with you in regards to such? Please quote me if you have. the problem I have with you is when you barge into simple threads and spew your hate speech. When the Christians did the same to you guys, I complained all the time so Im just returning the favor especially now that you guys have your own forum and mod protection.

Is this side so boring that you feel the need to disrupt the other threads that have nothing to do with islam? To harrass a girl all over the place. Wouldnt surprise me if you're the Abdul sef

as for Ayinba, tell her to act her age.
Re: How Was It? by olabowale(m): 1:05am On Oct 10, 2008
@Karmamod: « #33 on: Yesterday at 10:35:11 PM »

who cares about what wife you have.

If you didn't care, you sure fooled me with your woman scorned anger.

My point was that it's disgraceful that as a Yoruba man you would make nasty stereotypical remarks about Yoruba women because you're not married to one ie your comment about opilgriom being "boy crazy" because of her Yoruba blood and since when is having a boyfriend enough to call the girl "boy crazy". Lo joko jare.

I wo omode yi ni ko lo joko. Ko si jare ni oro e. What you are angry about is the "boy crazy" label, right?
Well ready to be extremely angry. How well do you describe a girl in Hijab, according to her, who is running after Keferi white boys? For a muslim there is no room for boyfriend. And in Pilgrim's case, then it was "boyfriends!" Thats boy crazy!

I have news for you, I know a group of sisters in DC area, who are still virgins. They are Yoruba women. With one of the all times internationally recognized last names. The youngest is 21! I dont get you. You seem to be barking the wrong tree. Kaka ki a fi enu kon ba eni ibi wi, nkon ibi ni iwo omode yi ngbe ja! Maybe you are also boy crazy. At least you are not flunting it. And you are not a muslim anyhow. So it is not a bad thing. If Pilgrim is boy crazy now, she is in the right quarter for it!

and e jo, I don't live in Brooklyn. Huge Difference between Brooklyn and Westchester.

Where in Westchester? Pound Ridge? I wo ni ko joo! You live in upstate!

[Quote]
Um have you ever seen me argue with you in regards to such? Please quote me if you have. the problem I have with you is when you barge into simple threads and spew your hate speech. When the Christians did the same to you guys, I complained all the time so I'm just returning the favor especially now that you guys have your own forum and mod protection.
[/quote]

Ko ra e so un! When did you get appointed to be the speech police, especially when you will Yimu si wa leyin wa? I wo omode yi kinda made my day with the Yimu yimu. You reminded me of "ameboo, mebo, mebo!" I will sleep like a little boy after the "jokes," you have posted. Ma sha ri anti e fin. For me, I dont care. And if you see me, and if my style is you kunle fun mi. It will be orunkun mejeji! But interestingly, Islam will not make me demand it from you. Where did you find me making "hate speech?" Ma paro mo wa o! Otherwise I will come to Westchester and file a law suit and call for punitive damages. Kata lomo de yi. Agidi omode shi nda e lamuu.

Is this side so boring that you feel the need to disrupt the other threads that have nothing to do with islam? To harrass a girl all over the place. Wouldnt surprise me if you're the Abdul sef

Ki lo nso? Whats Abdul sef? It that a new lingo, or a local Westchester thing? Harass a girl? Which girl? I wo omode yi, o je daa le!

as for Ayinba, tell her to act her age.

O ti ndi oro arifin. You can talk to your older sister like that. If it is true you are a Yoruba woman. Stop it. Now wear the garment of yoruba culture. America is still part of the earth of God Almighty.
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 1:12am On Oct 10, 2008
Yes. Upstate away from criminals and animals. Is there a problem?

As for Muslim females not having bfs. You cant possibly be that naive. Perhaps you can explain why they are on the top of the list for hymen reconstruction surgeries in the world. What are they "reconstructing" without these bfs?

would you like for quote where you said she's "boy crazy" cos of her Yoruba blood cos I can

As for everything else, cant be bothered to wade thru. You guys threaten Seun's life and you still cant even stick to your own threads. How ridiculous.
Re: How Was It? by savanaha: 1:13am On Oct 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

Yes. Upstate away from criminals and animals. Is there a problem?

As for Muslim females not having bfs. You can't possibly be that naive. Perhaps you can explain why they are on the top of the list for hymen reconstruction surgeries in the world. What are they "reconstructing" without these bfs?

would you like for quote where you said she's "boy crazy" because of her Yoruba blood because I can

As for everything else, can't be bothered to wade through. [b]You guys threaten Seun's life and you still can't even stick to your own threads. [/b]How ridiculous.

right?
Re: How Was It? by olabowale(m): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2008
And people in downstate are animals and criminals? Manhattan is the heart beat of American finance. What are you talking about?

Further, a muslim girl who has bfs, is just the way Pilgrim was, when she was a muslim. I have news for you, Islam forbids those kinda relationship! Those who lost their hymen in illegal sexual acts are just as bad as bad can be. You are naive, at least about Islam. Loo sun. Kora e so un. I will be busy. I am tiresd of responding to your boiling blood personality.

We can do this over the weekend, when I am less busy. Pele. Iya lode. And i am not one to threaten anyone. I stood on the side of Seun then, and yes, even now. Right?
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 1:24am On Oct 10, 2008
what does being the heart of finance have to do with anything

Doenst stop the homeless people from stalking you and people killing each other

or have you forgotten that Harlem and co are also Manhattan and NYC isnt just Manhattan either. Awon eranko jati jati lo kun lodo yin

and stop making excuses. whether or not Islam forbids it doesnt change the fact that these women identify themselves as being Muslim
Re: How Was It? by plusQueen: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2008
someone asked an important question that I think got deleted.
I saw it quoted.
here it is in a different way.
Olabowale,since you have many wives,which one is your legal wife in the USA and which one is your "sister"
secondly when you're invited to a function how do you select whom to take grin
the one that makes a tastier efo?
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2008
grin

How come princess Ada wasnt enough that he started staring at madam half Igbo half Egyptian

poor Ada. upon all the converting sad
Re: How Was It? by plusQueen: 1:33am On Oct 10, 2008
muslims don't date,they don't bomb,they don't wear regular clothes,they don't listen to music,don't marry babies.
they don't threaten,don't protest violently,don't beat their wives (lightly)they are peaceloving and all the women are virgins waiting for their grooms,there are no sects.
what's the population?
Answer: a religion of 1.2 billion including all the ones mentioned.
I hear una
Re: How Was It? by plusQueen: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

grin

How come princess Ada wasnt enough that he started staring at madam half Igbo half Egyptian

poor Ada. upon all the converting sad

That's the hypocrisy in this thing called Islam.
They'll walk up to a woman and say I love you,you're my one and only meanwhile they're eyeing Iyabode next door and undressing her with their eyes and as allah permits,she joins the harem of girls at his disposal legally under Islam.
Then 2 months later,here comes Hassana
Re: How Was It? by plusQueen: 1:42am On Oct 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

grin

poor Ada. upon all the converting sad

Upon all her lawyerly education and upbringing.
she must have a very low self esteem or she comes from a dysfunctional polygamous home herself if not why would any girl,an Igbo girl for that matter with a a very low statistics of plural marriages  in her environment when compared to other major tribes in Nigeria settle for this type of nonsense.
In this day and age? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
She converts to Islam to please this man who obviously swept her off her feet and how does he reward her?
By marrying a third wife and reconciling with his first at the same time professing his love.
Makes me sick
what's even more disgusting are the adult women that settle for this sort of emotional abuse all in the name of marriage.
is she disabled or mentally handicapped?
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2008
osisi, it took me a while to believe that she's Igbo. Maybe time was running out. undecided
Re: How Was It? by ayinba1(f): 1:58am On Oct 10, 2008
@olabowale

Leave karma alone. Her name is sure bound to get her!

She's small
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 1:59am On Oct 10, 2008
With a name like mine, I pray it does  grin
Re: How Was It? by plusQueen: 2:04am On Oct 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

osisi, it took me a while to believe that she's Igbo. Maybe time was running out. undecided

who knows.
could be the girl only had 3 viable  eggs remaining in her ovaries and said yes to the first man that said "nne kedu"
why would a young educated girl convert to another religion only to settle for a man who has his eyes set on other women
I still can't imagine it.
maybe her upbringing.did he build them a house and they sold their daughter?
The Bride price  and "list"in Owerri can buy 5 hummers and there'll still be enough change to start a "chemist"  grin
no girl with a decent upbringing and coming from a good home will carry her 2 legs and marry a polygamist

there's more to this story than love
Re: How Was It? by davidylan4(m): 2:49am On Oct 10, 2008
anyinba and her constant recourse to empty threats.
Re: How Was It? by ayinba1(f): 3:16am On Oct 10, 2008
@queen

do you think it's ok to talk about olabowale's wife like this?

@david

you tolerate the above??
no, I'm not threatening the karma babe, just reminding her of her name and how true what goes around comes around!
but do you think all these posts about ola's wife are just?
Re: How Was It? by davidylan4(m): 3:22am On Oct 10, 2008
ayinba1, i dont think they are insulting alhaji's wives but merely asking questions.
Besides you and olabowale have spent so long forcing us to read demeaning and downright disrespectful posts about Jesus Christ whom we consider much more than a mere mortal.

When next you want to ask for respect, understand that it is reciprocal.

On the flipside, queenisha and karma, abeg let us respect alhaji's age, pls i take God beg una. wink
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 3:27am On Oct 10, 2008
Once again if you knew my name, you'D know I pray it happens. Oniranu woman grin

David, osisi and I are just curious o why beautiful princess Ada wasnt enough but fine, I'll leave him for now   tongue
Re: How Was It? by olabowale(m): 3:34am On Oct 10, 2008
@Plus_Queen: « #43 on: Today at 01:42:55 AM »  

Quote from: KarmaMod on Today at 01:28:36 AM

poor Ada. upon all the converting

Upon all her lawyerly education and upbringing.
she must have a very low self esteem or she comes from a dysfunctional polygamous home herself if not why would any girl,an Igbo girl for that matter with a a very low statistics of plural marriages  in her environment when compared to other major tribes in Nigeria settle for this type of nonsense.
In this day and age?

You must be seething. She does not have the unenvious and gluttonic greed that you have. You are just talking nonsense. Low esteem, dysfunctional? You must be drunk with "Apeteshi," tonight! And thank God you did not say that there is no multiple marriage in Igboland. Abeg, Plus_Queen, (lol, Sharap!). You think she is like you, jealous and possessive like crazy! You see a lawyer with low esteem before; even in the bushy texas you live?

She converts to Islam to please this man who obviously swept her off her feet and how does he reward her?
By marrying a third wife and reconciling with his first at the same time professing his love.
Makes me sick

You need a doctor. I think you are allucinating. You are not serious. Most of your statement, at least is hogwash. Reconciling with my first? Plus_Queen, are you okay? Your statement is weirder, more that usual this evening!

what's even more disgusting are the adult women that settle for this sort of emotional abuse all in the name of marriage.
is she disabled or mentally handicapped

Plus_Queen, disabled or mentally handicapped? Maybe you are. emotionally. My girl is neither. I think Karmamod is Jealous. Just like you are now.

@Davidylan*: Plus_Queen would have loved to be in Ada's place. She can front all she wants. I know better. And Karmamod is just trying to be noticed. I understand both of them. Let them exercise their newfound women power! The Westchester girl does not understand city life!

@Karmamod: You need to watch your speech! What kind of upbringing do you have to call your Big sister, by the fact that you are both Yoruba Nigerians, these terrible names? Oju timi fun e. I expect better from you. When the africans reside in a foreign land, you should pick the best of their qualities. Not the worst.
Re: How Was It? by davidylan4(m): 3:36am On Oct 10, 2008
alhaji, e ma binu o. We are ur children.  grin
Kai, una vex alhaji well well today.
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 4:10am On Oct 10, 2008
Let him vex. He can't do anything to me

Kibi pada si onibi  cool

When ayinba was yarning rubbish at me, he didnt mention that yet he;'s he's babbling about showing respect. Wa pe ngbe. Hypocrite

and please Alhaji, stop being jealous of where I live. I never asked you to live in a crime infested zoo
Re: How Was It? by KarmaMod(f): 4:25am On Oct 10, 2008
you are so insane. tongue

(1) (2)

Questions For Lagosshia / Women Of Dajjal Coming To Rule Over Men- Sheikh Imran Hosein / Are Boko-haram Members Muslims Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.