Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. (32948 Views)

Sahara Power / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test May 2014 By Kimberly Ryan / How Was D Sahara Power Interview Last Week Friday? (16/09/11) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by faith2ogesco(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2014
any oda team omoku wit mail? esp pH based. apart from d previous ones cos its few
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by faith2ogesco(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2014
any oda team omoku with mail?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by faith2ogesco(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2014
wishing u guys d best. I be bin sent a regret mail saying I don't fit d job role. I'll try Deir oil n gas later. all d best guys. ciao
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2014
#TeamMail#Outsidelagos#MechEngr#NoCall....still waiting patiently for alert wink cheesy and invitation to resume.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Rurubabe(f): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
faith2ogesco: wishing u guys d best. I be bin sent a regret mail saying I don't fit d job role. I'll try Deir oil n gas later. all d best guys. ciao
. Take heart don't worry God always has better plans for you....just keep trying

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by faith2ogesco(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rurubabe: . Take heart don't worry God always has better plans for you....just keep trying
thanks dear
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by soldierAnt(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Received an e-mail from the Yahoo.com account of that same Yomi guy who phoned me. It's all looking so unprofessional I don't know what to make of it. What do you think guys, is it a scam??
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by fabdeee: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Post the content of the email 4 screening
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Post the content of d mail,doe i smell scam here already,i keep on wonderin aw a scammer was /is able to contact quite a numba of candidates on dis forum.For dat Mech guy dat sed he applied to Egbin nd dey gave him IKEDC,it is IMPOSSIBLE for a MechEngr. to wrk in a transmission/distribution coy except u wan dey repair airconditioner dere :-,bt an EE can wrk in all 3....durin my interview i was asked "what if we assign u to Omoku,instead Of Egbin?"....NOT IKEDC,,,it is well oo.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by LuzSp: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
What are the characteristics of an employment scam?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Rurubabe(f): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sahara sent me another mail....
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rurubabe: Sahara sent me another mail....
wetin dem talk dis time?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rurubabe: Sahara sent me another mail....
what's d content
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by soldierAnt(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE MAIL:

Dear XXXXXXXX

Congratulation, you are successful in the recent interview process for the SAHARA POWER GRADUATE ENGINEERING PROGRAMME and have been selected for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC).

You are expected to undergo a twelve (12) months training programme that will commence on August 1st, 2014. During this period you are expected to be based in Lagos to attend the training programme in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria.

Kindly reconfirm your mailing address, in the event your contact details may have changed from that indicated on the CV you submitted with your application. We will utilize this information to send a written offer letter to you with other additional information.

Once again accept our congratulations.

Yours sincerely,
Yomi XXXXXXX
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
soldierAnt: THE MAIL:

Dear XXXXXXXX

Congratulation, you are successful in the recent interview process for the SAHARA POWER GRADUATE ENGINEERING PROGRAMME and have been selected for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC).

You are expected to undergo a twelve (12) months training programme that will commence on August 1st, 2014. During this period you are expected to be based in Lagos to attend the training programme in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria.

Kindly reconfirm your mailing address, in the event your contact details may have changed from that indicated on the CV you submitted with your application. We will utilize this information to send a written offer letter to you with other additional information.

Yours sincerely,
Yomi XXXXXXX
congratulations.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Rurubabe(f): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mine is slightly different tho...
Hello All,

This is a follow up to the mail below. The Training program will take off from the 1st of August 2014 and it will be for 12 months, during this period and you will be based in Port-Harcourt.

Kindly response to this mail stating the following:

·         Are currently employed? If so how much time is required for you to give as resignation notice?
·         Do you have a different postal address from the address indicated in your CV?
Please send your responses as a response to this mail.
Thank you
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rurubabe: Mine is slightly different tho...
Hello All,

This is a follow up to the mail below. The Training program will take off from the 1st of August 2014 and it will be for 12 months, during this period and you will be based in Port-Harcourt.

Kindly response to this mail stating the following:

·         Are currently employed? If so how much time is required for you to give as resignation notice?
·         Do you have a different postal address from the address indicated in your CV?
Please send your responses as a response to this mail.
Thank you
this is a scam
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
soldierAnt: THE MAIL:

Dear XXXXXXXX

Yours sincerely,
Yomi XXXXXXX
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by krimboy897(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Unstoppable100:
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Ignorance... Congrats Rurubabe, we meet in ph. Do reply their mail..
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
How can we confirm if it's scam?

I will suggest anyone of you who received the email state the full name of the sender, so that some of us with the knowledge of google wizardry can confirm if the guy is a staff of Sahara, and if the email is authentic.

Yomi Who?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
did any for egbin got the second mail?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
sacraeslinus: did any for egbin got the second mail?

Nope I haven't
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by nanizle(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
I suspect foul play if the sender of the second mail is using a yahoo mail.

Like seriously? yahoo mail??

What happened to his/her official sahara email?

Make una just dey carefull.

And I assume that before big coy like sahara makes u an offer, you must have done and passed their medical tests.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Rurubabe(f): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
nanizle: I suspect foul play if the sender of the second mail is using a yahoo mail.

Like seriously? yahoo mail??

What happened to his/her official sahara email?

Make una just dey carefull.

Its nt a scam cause the mail came from the same address as the first mail and its from recruiter@sahara-group.com.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by nanizle(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rurubabe:

Its nt a scam cause the mail came from the same address as the first mail and its from recruiter@sahara-group.com.

that's interesting. okay. nice...

I thought someone said it came from a yahoo mail.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=benaikodon]

Nope I haven't [are u based in lag]
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=sacraeslinus][/quote]

Yea
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by LuzSp: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
nanizle:

soldierAnt's mail was from a yahoo account.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by LuzSp: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2014
nanizle:

soldierAnt's mail was from a yahoo account.

The information in rurubabe's mail is essentially the same as that in soldierAnt's plus that from the phone call.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by blackknyte(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Who else got the success/congratulatory mail but has not got the follow-up mail?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by blackknyte(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2014
Has anyone who got the call stating their place of application (eg omoku) was changed (to say ikedc) got mail to such effect?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by faith2ogesco(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Rurubabe:

my frnd got d same mail as u.but he cnt post on Nl due to tech reasons.he askd me to tell u to contact him 2ru his email pls so u two can talk if Fone numba is a long thing. his mail is chemistrymal@yahoo.com
or if ur on bbm, u inbox him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You / NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.