Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. (32942 Views)

Sahara Power / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test May 2014 By Kimberly Ryan / How Was D Sahara Power Interview Last Week Friday? (16/09/11) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Double27: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2014
blackknyte: Who else got the success/congratulatory mail but has not got the follow-up mail?
I got d call earlier ds week but am yet to get d second mail. From d content of mail I think there is no need to worry if u stay in lagos and u confirmed ur address to Yomi.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by blackknyte(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Double27: I got d call earlier ds week but am yet to get d second mail. From d content of mail I think there is no need to worry if u stay in lagos and u confirmed ur address to Yomi.

Was ur venue changed?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Darola(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2014
nanizle: I suspect foul play if the sender of the second mail is using a yahoo mail.

Like seriously? yahoo mail??

What happened to his/her official sahara email?

Make una just dey carefull.

And I assume that before big coy like sahara makes u an offer, you must have done and passed their medical tests.

Mine was from a yahoo address...guy has a profile on fb, graduated from Lag...the main Sahara mail hasn't replied concerning the medicals...its a bit funny really...
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Double27: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
blackknyte:

Was ur venue changed?
No
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
blackknyte: Who else got the success/congratulatory mail but has not got the follow-up mail?

Me man! Patiently chilling...
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=benaikodon]

Yea[/ok, can we keep in touch]

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
hey Guys....its getting really cold down here....
We (Applied to Egbin, Reside in Lagos and Are suppose to be waiting for pre-employment medicals) still havent got any email yet...
A friend (Applied to Egbin, Resides in Abuja and also suppose to be awaiting pre-employment medicals) received email last night stating that his training will commence August 1, and was not redeployed to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company.

What is going on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
benaikodon: hey Guys....its getting really cold down here....
We (Applied to Egbin, Reside in Lagos and Are suppose to be waiting for pre-employment medicals) still havent got any email yet...
A friend (Applied to Egbin, Resides in Abuja and also suppose to be awaiting pre-employment medicals) received email last night stating that his training will commence August 1, and was not redeployed to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company.

What is going on?
I wasnt bothered all dis while since I got that mail but after reading your post am really concerned.I live outside lagos and applied to Egbin and haven't received any call or mail since the e-mail they sent on the 7th.Please is there anybody in similar shoes on this forum?,lets share e-mail addresses nd probably numbers.Mine is wandowright@yahoo.com
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by LuzSp: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
It seems that the various companies have the responsibility of contacting their recruits (irrespective of the recruits preference) after Sahara Group had sent the ID Card slip email of July 7.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
klifeomg:
I wasnt bothered all dis while since I got that mail but after reading your post am really concerned.I live outside lagos and applied to Egbin and haven't received any call or mail since the e-mail they sent on the 7th.Please is there anybody in similar shoes on this forum?,lets share e-mail addresses nd probably numbers.Mine is wandowright@yahoo.com
I am also in the same situation as u. Am based in ph and still haven't gotten the second mail.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
LuzSp: It seems that the various companies have the responsibility of contacting their recruits (irrespective of the recruits preference) after Sahara Group had sent the ID Card slip email of July 7.
From the look of things...only Omoku and Ikedc have been sending out emails...
Egbin seems to be taking their sweet time...
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
klifeomg:

Retracting my earlier statement...that friend of mine just confirmed to me that he actually applied to Omoku not Egbin. Sorry for the misinformation.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by soldierAnt(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
For the record, Mr. Yomi resent his e-mail from his ikedc.com account.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mr. Yomi must have read the scam fears on this thread..

I guess we just have to sound it that Egbin candidates are waiting oooo.....
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
[size=16pt]
benaikodon: Mr. Yomi must have read the scam fears on this thread..

I guess we just have to sound it that Egbin candidates are waiting oooo.....
[/size]
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Double27: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Double27: I got d call earlier ds week but am yet to get d second mail. From d content of mail I think there is no need to worry if u stay in lagos and u confirmed ur address to Yomi.
I just got the second mail some minutes ago. I applied to IKEDC.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Double27: I just got the second mail some minutes ago. I applied to IKEDC.

From the look of things, only IKEDC and Omoku have been getting emails and calls, likewise those who were redeployed from generation to IKEDC.
Or is there anybody who applied to Egbin and resides in Lagos and has received a mail(Not those redeployed to IKEDC)?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2014
benaikodon:

Retracting my earlier statement...that friend of mine just confirmed to me that he actually applied to Omoku not Egbin. Sorry for the misinformation.
Thank you for this correction,it changes alot.It therefore means the Egbinites are safe.Hopefully on Monday,we would get feedback cool

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Rurubabe(f): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
GERMANY won.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2014
Rurubabe: GERMANY won.... grin grin grin

Nice way of dousing the tension and distracting the Egbinites...#SuperMarioGotze
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by nanizle(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2014
egbin peeps should check their mails. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2014
Yea....Congratulationz to all Egbinites....off to Surulere on the 1st for training programme.Check your e-mails for further details.I was idle enough to count the number of recipients-34peeps..It is well guys,,May the Good Lord who has started this journey with us grant us divine Success....Amen!!!
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by soldierAnt(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Has there been any word on accommodation for those from outside Lagos? It is a training programme after all...
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2014
soldierAnt: Has there been any word on accommodation for those from outside Lagos? It is a training programme after all...
That is just what I am thinking about,the issue of accomodation.Maybe we will have to wait patiently for a word on that from them or it could be in our letters.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
Who received this when the email was sent...is it only me?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Rurubabe(f): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
benaikodon: Who received this when the email was sent...is it only me?

Got the same email...

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
same here

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Is there anybody on this forum that has sent the mail successfully without a "delivery failure"?,,am asking because i didnt get any of such,it made me try it again and same result,a total of 2 mails sent for 1 purpose.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
klifeomg: Is there anybody on this forum that has sent the mail successfully without a "delivery failure"?,,am asking because i didnt get any of such,it made me try it again and same result,a total of 2 mails sent for 1 purpose.
check your spam folder, that was where i saw the 'mail delivery subsystem' mails.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
aooyelami, CongRats bruh.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
tobiflink: aooyelami, CongRats bruh.
tnx a bunch my brother.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
aooyelami:
check your spam folder, that was where i saw the 'mail delivery subsystem' mails.

Considering the information in that error message, I believe that the email we sent have been received by recruiter@egbin-power.com.

The error message I believe was sent to us by GMAIL because some of the recruiters' emails at Egbin who are suppose to receive our emails in their personal mailboxes (Forwarded from recruiter@egbin-power.com) are no longer in existence, hence the permanent failure.

I just hope am right...

Who has any info whatsoever concerning accommodation for EGBINITES at Surulere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You / NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.