Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. (32943 Views)

Sahara Power / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test May 2014 By Kimberly Ryan / How Was D Sahara Power Interview Last Week Friday? (16/09/11) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
aooyelami:
check your spam folder, that was where i saw the 'mail delivery subsystem' mails.
smiley smiley smiley.....Got the failure notice immediately i started typing this reply,how funny!?So Egbinites!,what Are we gonna do?Suggestions please cos we have about 24 hours left to prove our acceptance of this offer...
Rurubabe,thought you Are for Omoku and a different mailing address..
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
klifeomg:
smiley smiley smiley.....Got the failure notice immediately i started typing this reply,how funny!?So Egbinites!,what Are we gonna do?Suggestions please cos we have about 24 hours left to prove our acceptance of this offer...
how about resending the mail copying the sender?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
klifeomg:

how about resending the mail with Ik as Cc?

benaikodon:
Considering the information in that error message, I believe that the email we sent have been received by recruiter@egbin-power.com.
The error message I believe was sent to us by GMAIL because some of the recruiters' emails at Egbin who are suppose to receive our emails in their personal mailboxes (Forwarded from recruiter@egbin-power.com) are no longer in existence, hence the permanent failure.
I just hope am right...
Who has any info whatsoever concerning accommodation for EGBINITES at Surulere
ok.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Dear Egbinites,

The quickest solution to this issue is to send the mail back to "ikechukwu.ossi..." the sender.I believe he will be magnanimous enough to forward our mails to the appropriate quarters....
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by blackknyte(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2014
FOR THOSE REDIRECTED TO IKEDC NOT BASED IN LAGOS

During those initial calls b Mr Yomi he said they (Sahara/ikedc) don't offer accommodation buh they would help us get one. My question is isn't it high time we took him up on that offer? How do we go about it?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by LuzSp: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2014
blackknyte: FOR THOSE REDIRECTED TO IKEDC NOT BASED IN LAGOS

During those initial calls b Mr Yomi he said they (Sahara/ikedc) don't offer accommodation buh they would help us get one. My question is isn't it high time we took him up on that offer? How do we go about it?

I think we'd get more information when we open the package containing our "offer letter and additional information". I hope it arrives before weekend.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by segunakadri(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
if your message is still being bounced, try sending from a computer system stop using your phone. i just did mine good luck.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
segunakadri: if your message is still being bounced, try sending from a computer system stop using your phone. i just did mine good luck.
if you've not gotten the same reply, check your spam folder in 10. I bet you will find them there.
Meanwhile, i didn't use phone.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by segunakadri(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
aooyelami:
if you've not gotten the same reply, check your spam folder in 10. I bet you will find them there.
Meanwhile, i didn't use phone.
that's not true for me its no longer bouncing
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by segunakadri(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
If you are using yahoomail, try using fmail or gmail.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by klifeomg(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abeg help me tell him,the mails are still bouncing,mine took about 2hours to bounce back,sometimes it could spend more hours but most times it eventually comes back as far as the recipient's address is faulty.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by JimmyAlade: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please anyone the address of the training venue in Surulere and ow to get there from iyanapaja Please guys I need answers God bless us all, one love, one Sahara
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by LuzSp: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
JimmyAlade: Please anyone the address of the training venue in Surulere and ow to get there from iyanapaja Please guys I need answers God bless us all, one love, one Sahara

I'm almost certain (or rather seriously hoping) that clear and detailed information (on their assistance with accommodation, venue of training, dress code, etc) will be contained in the mail carrying our "offer letter and additional information". But I wish it came sooner because I have a feeling that I'd need to do a number of things before resuming. I don't want avoidable pressure.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by waleomoniyi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
make sahara send our offer letter o.
my blood dey hot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
segunakadri: If you are using yahoomail, try using fmail or gmail.

I used a gmail...it bounced
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
JimmyAlade: Please anyone the address of the training venue in Surulere and ow to get there from iyanapaja Please guys I need answers God bless us all, one love, one Sahara

Bros calm down naaa grin...when they send the letter we will get all information.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
You people should call Sahara numbers now, abi you don't have any?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
D mail was sent but failed to deliver to other mails
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
tobiflink: You people should call Sahara numbers now, abi you don't have any?
my brother, no number has ever been included in the mails i've received so far.
The offer letter will sure come with their contact details.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by segunakadri(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Well my mail is sent and i did so using gmail on the computer so good luck to all still having issues
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by MrZin: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2014

Finally am back... Nairaland una no try, I cld nt celebrate sahara success. Well bro, I heard there's a large transmission/distribution site at surulere, so I guess it wld be der. Concerning accommodation, am still wondering; y have a common place for training with no accommodation? If they asked those re-posted to ikedc to find a place, I wonder what they wld tell abt 100trainees? Egbin wld have been super kool, chai! C bar for der with der cafeteria
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
aooyelami:
my brother, no number has ever been included in the mails i've received so far.
The offer letter will sure come with their contact details.

Oh! Okay, Make una keep sending grin. Bo pe titi, akololo a pe baba.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
tobiflink:

Oh! Okay, Make una keep sending grin. Bo pe titi, akololo a pe baba.

Igbawo la o to jaye oba... grin
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
benaikodon:

Igbawo la o to jaye oba... grin

August 1 Nani
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by JimmyAlade: 4:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks Guys, I dey chill too o, Arigato Mina
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by segunakadri(m): 4:22am On Jul 16, 2014
benaikodon:

I used a gmail...it bounced
chai d mail finally bounced sha. It is well
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2014
segunakadri: chai d mail finally bounced sha. It is well

Don't worry man....recruiter@egbin-power.com received the email. I am very sure.
Though I carbon copied the ikechukwu.ossi@egbin-power.com like someone on this thread suggested, in order to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2014
tobiflink:

August 1 Nani

Na soo....Le blood le hot wink
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2014
LuzSp:

I'm almost certain (or rather seriously hoping) that clear and detailed information (on their assistance with accommodation, venue of training, dress code, etc) will be contained in the mail carrying our "offer letter and additional information". But I wish it came sooner because I have a feeling that I'd need to do a number of things before resuming. I don't want avoidable pressure.

I tow your line mehn...
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by LuzSp: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2014
For those with bouncing mails you could tell Sahara Group about the problem (you could, in addition, send a screenshot like someone posted earlier) in a mail to recruiter@sahara-group.com.
You could also call Sahara Group on this number 012134121 so they could investigate and assist in rectifying the problem.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by santos4eva: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
LuzSp: For those with bouncing mails you could tell Sahara Group about the problem (you could, in addition, send a screenshot like someone posted earlier) in a mail to recruiter@sahara-group.com.
You could also call Sahara Group on this number 012134121 so they could investigate and assist in rectifying the problem.
Have u tried calling them, coz this is like medicine after death? Reply ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You / NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.