Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (351179 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
initialize:

Wow! You know your work.

Give me some moments on kindly chat my whatsapp tomorrow morning.

OK sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please what's d price of Lenovo A6000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by drey22(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2015
initialize:

#35,000.

Delivery is usually within 4-7days
for a good of less than $120...way too xpensive
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by detunj: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Initialize what's the price of jiayu s3 now?

BTW I've got a few months old umi c1 for sale.... still neat...no problem with it
Just for 16k(negotiable)
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
drey22:

for a good of less than $120...way too xpensive

Do you know how much it cost to ship a tablet with its acceasories through 1-2days express service.

I gave you my price, its ur choice
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
detunj:
Initialize what's the price of jiayu s3 now?

BTW I've got a few months old umi c1 for sale.... still neat...no problem with it
Just for 16k(negotiable)

I sell only Jiayu S3 Advance (3GB RAM Version)

#48,000 with its accessories
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by detunj: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
initialize:

I sell only Jiayu S3 Advance (3GB RAM Version)

#48,000 with its accessories
almost same price with p7000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
WSJ77:
Please what's d price of Lenovo A6000

Jumia has it for #25,500

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
detunj:
almost same price with p7000

It depends on where you are buying.

My P7000 is #50,000 and I won't dare compare a Jiayu with an Elephone.

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oga Initialize, I still haven't forgotten about our earlier discussion about the Cubetalk 9x tab o! It's just that I invested all my savings on a project at that point in time.

Trust me, I'll definitely buy it from you. Latest, before the end of the year(or sooner). You sure know how we run our things, I'll buy the tab together with power bank, memory card, and any other accessory I can lay my hands on. All, from no other person than you! wink

It's just that I've got a 'pet' project which I'm financially committed to at the moment. Meanwhile, I'll be breezing into ur thread once a while so as to keep the ball rolling. You know, out of sight they say, is out of mind.

Lest I forget, hope business has been good?

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Evathyst:
Oga Initialize, I still haven't forgotten about our earlier discussion about the Cubetalk 9x tab o! It's just that I invested all my savings on a project at that point in time.

Trust me, I'll definitely buy it from you. Latest, before the end of the year(or sooner). You sure know how we run our things, I'll buy the tab together with power bank, memory card, and any other accessory I can lay my hands on. All, from no other person than you! wink

It's just that I've got a 'pet' project which I'm financially committed to at the moment. Meanwhile, I'll be breezing into ur thread once a while so as to keep the ball rolling. You know, out of sight they say, is out of mind.

cheesy

I'll be waiting grin. You can also purchase a jiayu phone. Our whatsapp group really need a babe at the moment. cry
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Kristchian(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Abeg initalize, s3 advance and elephone p7000 ....which is best in rom optimization, build quality,functionality

and li-polymer and li-ion battery which one better asin which one de last thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
initialize:

It depends on where you are buying.

My P7000 is #50,000 and I won't dare compare a Jiayu with an Elephone.
Meaning jiayu is better?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Evathyst:

Dearest Eva,

My Bae is back... kiss

Watch Primeson1 closely. He only post here whenever you come around and that shows he's your stalker.

On to the matter.... I will wait for you till the end, me and eva forever. Whenever you want me

The project will yields as desired.

This home is your home, you can even pack in, live here with me.... No one will stop you, you are forever welcomed.

Let's chat on whatsapp, several things need help with 08069321572 wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
dljbd1:

cheesy

I'll be waiting grin. You can also purchase a jiayu phone. Our whatsapp group really need a babe at the moment. cry

You again!? angry
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Kristchian:
Abeg initalize, s3 advance and elephone p7000 ....which is best in rom optimization, build quality,functionality

and li-polymer and li-ion battery which one better asin which one de last thanks

My P7000 hasn't arrive to do a comparative assessment but from past releases; Elephone as been found not true to specs and their QC dept don't do a detailed job as compared to Jiayu.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2015
primeson1:

Meaning jiayu is better?

Head to Head, Jiayu vs Elephone.... Jiayu!!!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2015
dljbd1:

cheesy

Huh? Purchase Jiayu abi na Tiamiyu phone? Mo ko!

Eeyah! So U pple's WhatsApp group need a babe? But wait o, what do u think a small girl like me has to contribute to phone discussion? I'll just be a liability to you pple.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2015
initialize:

Dearest Eva,

My Bae is back... kiss

Watch Primeson1 closely. He only post here whenever you come around and that shows he's your stalker.

On to the matter.... I will wait for you till the end, me and eva forever. Whenever you want me

This home is your home, you can even pack in, live here with me.... No one will stop you, you are forever welcomed.

Aiit bro!

Je vouz ai compris! wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2015
initialize:

You again!? angry

Com'on tongue

What's vexing you na. It's obvious that we need a female na. lolz wink
Can't wait grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
I have Phones in Stock o!

Jiayu S3

Thl 5000

Vkworld vk700

Umi hammer
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
ahahaha grin

watchnig in 4D

initialize:

Dearest Eva,

My Bae is back... kiss

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Evathyst:
Aiit bro!

Je vouz ai compris! wink

Je vous ai trop cool
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
primeson1:
ahahaha grin

watchnig in 4D

You see say we don change language because of you. Now you go only dey watch in 1D like deaf person dey take watch Romeo & Juliet tongue
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jimikata(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2015
Morning sire.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
jimikata:
Morning sire.

Good morning Sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2015
Phones & Tablets are available

CubeTALK 9x 16GB @ #45,000

Thl 5000 @ #49,000

Jiayu S3 @ #47,000

Elephone G7 @ #32,000

Vkworld vk700 @ #22,000

Call, SMS or whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Horlar995(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2015
Prices of bluboo X550 and bluboo X6.... To ogun state tnx....... I'm d guy dt called u dz morning
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pictures of VKworld VK700 phone

Black/white available

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Icecream4U(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Androidking: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls boss I really need your help I want to buy umi c1. Battery and screen guide

Pls check for me. Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Androidking:
Pls boss I really need your help I want to buy umi c1. Battery and screen guide

Pls check for me. Thanks

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.