Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (349917 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:
If you have money and want to get a 3GB RAM phone still buy the Jiayu S3 Advance. It just got the lollipop update and the review is great.

Lenovo's Vibe UI based on Lollipop runs smoothly, you can buy any of the Lollipop phone.

Letv Le1 (x600) is the MTK phone to desire presently.

I'm awaiting my refund which I'll use to buy the Letv Le1 or Meizu M2 Note.

Have u taken out time to extensively review the LeTV le1?
U see.... U're a marketer just like me but i must confess, am more than just a marketer, i am the internet. Call it whatever u wish.
Am an engineer by profession and iv dedicated half of my life on technology. U dnt just dive into conclusions like that and expect it to be all rosery.
Check out the LeTV le1 and Elephone Vowney. Make a thorugh review, comapre and contrast and ask yourself, which will my customers here in Nigeria crave for?
Make your final analysis and make way for a hit on the goal post.
Am always here to be of a great assitance to you and anybody out there... Albeit, i seldom visit NL, but i can make out time.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

Have u taken out time to extensively review the LeTV le1?
U see.... U're a marketer just like me but i must confess, am more than just a marketer, i am the internet. Call it whatever u wish.
Am an engineer by profession and iv dedicated half of my life on technology. U dnt just dive into conclusions like that and expect it to be all rosery.
Check out the LeTV le1 and Elephone Vowney. Make a thorugh review, comapre and contrast and ask yourself, which will my customers here in Nigeria crave for?
Make your final analysis and make way for a hit on the goal post.
Am always here to be of a great assitance to you and anybody out there... Albeit, i seldom visit NL, but i can make out time.
Cheers!!!

Do you know that Elephone has a licensed distributor in Nigeria?

You might need to know the amount of returns they get from their sales.

The man baring the returns knows he has the capacity and that's why he's able to continue. I know my capacity and as a business, I shouldn't trade beyond that.

I have customers that still want to buy the P7000 from me but until Elephone agrees to ship through my channel that will help test the defect their QC normally neglect I will stay with the models that pass through the channel.

I've done the Letv Le1 review before recommending it. I also have a listing for an uncommon brand; The Vkworld vk700. I'm not the one that dispair lesser brands but I usually filter through their releases to ensure my customers are always satisfied with whatever they get.

I'm not just a business man to my customers.... I'm their relative and we relate anytime of the day.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:

Do you know that Elephone has a licensed distributor in Nigeria?

You might need to know the amount of returns they get from their sales.

The man baring the returns knows he has the capacity and that's why he's able to continue. I know my capacity and as a business, I shouldn't trade beyond that.

I have customers that still want to buy the P7000 from me but until Elephone agrees to ship through my channel that will help test the defect their QC normally neglect I will stay with the models that pass through the channel.

I've done the Letv Le1 review before recommending it. I also have a listing for an uncommon brand; The Vkworld vk700. I'm not the one that dispair lesser brands but I usually filter through their releases to ensure my customers are always satisfied with whatever they get.

I'm not just a business man to my customers.... I'm their relative and we relate anytime of the day.

3000mAh non removeable bat3?
no sd card option?

Will it favour your customers?
Selah!

This is business, grab the opportunity while its still within ur reach. So far, no hardware complains frm pcs of Elephone P7000 sold and they offer help to customers all over the world u check out their forum too. Me and my team offer our assitance too not only on P7000 but any brand. Only downside is the delay in delivery as the demands increses, also the synonymous software bug which is been fixed via OTA update. They are currently working on v5.1

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by funkyjms: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

You seek for answers in the wrong channel.
We placed orders for Elephone p7000 and got it withing 2days.
U can keep on feeding urself with rumours but its good u asked to clear all doubt

Did you order directly from Elephone? That's my question.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2015
funkyjms:

Did you order directly from Elephone? That's my question.

Yes... Directly frm their sales rep for Africa market
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

3000mAh non removeable bat3?
no sd card option?

Will it favour your customers?
Selah!

It's not the only phone I offer its a choice thing with customers. Oneplus one, Meizu M1 note, Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 are all mono sim phones with non-removable battery that has sold tangible quantities.

The Letv le1 is an option to those that desire it.

Jiayu S3 is my 3GB RAM MTK 6752 pick
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

Iv heard alot about this uproar on NL about Elephone and other brands which you happen to be the orchestrator.
Well, to the best of my knowledge, ur list there aint concrete enough, the only company i can demand a direct transaction with is Xiaomi. And if u really want to have this Elephone, i can put u thru a reliable source where u'll have nothing to worry about. But judging by ur rants and posts, i dnt think u're interested in it anymore but that shuould not be a standing rock for you to speak sarcastically about something you really dont have a personal experience of. Elephone P7000 is on high demands as we speak, and they are working on releasing another OTA update to squash recent bugs found in the current sw version. They have beef up their game and am impressed with their after sales services.
Forget abt ur previous bad experiences with previous Elephone devices. Even the almighty Sammy, HTC, LG and co started with flaws and see where they are, yet they are not perfect becos most of their devices are buggy too. Albeit, they push a fix via OTA. Which should be a yardstick for measuring up a company that is ready to receive a long standing ovation from its customers and competitors alike.
Tell me, Does Tecno offer OTA update to its customers? I guess ur answer is no, yet people keep buying their device even with old chips and technology and high price tag, yes u may cum up with calcare but i must say their calcare reeks of mediocrity.
Dats just how it is in the mobile world, no device is perfect.

I just saw this....

I haven't had enough enough of elephone and I didn't say I'll stop selling their phone.

I ordered 10pcs of the P7000 through my partner but she informed me that Elephone refused to send the phones through her and will instead send it directly to me in Nigeria so I asked her to cancel the order

I know my business capacity so I don't want Elephone to push their phone directly to me.

If by tomorrow she calls me and say, they have agreed to send it through her. I'll simply ask her to re-order it.

I have absorb some losses from not so good devices sent to me and most are from Elephone. I'm just trying to be wise cos the P7000 is overpriced for an Elephone release that runs that features the same hardware as the Jiayu S3 Advance except for the touch ID.

I sell and use Elephone product but its not the best in its category, its thrives only on affordability so as Tecno

....:::::You do sound like HLC in this quote. Are you HLC?::::....
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:

It's not the only phone I offer its a choice thing with customers. Oneplus one, Meizu M1 note, Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 are all mono sim phones with non-removable battery that has sold tangible quantities.

The Letv le1 is an option to those that desire it.

Jiayu S3 is my 3GB RAM MTK 6752 pick

Hope u know the LeTV le1 is not in the same league with Jiayu S3?
Its got much class with latest technology and SoC, hence my reason for mentioning the Elephone Vowney which to be frank is better than the Letv le1 and on par with the Le Max but i still vouch for the Vowney due to its unprecedented specs that will favour wide variety of Android users (bat3, sd card option).
I dnt rule out trying ur hands on other devices but just u'v stated with the Jiayu s3, one must hav his priority which is more likely to fetch him more profit.
Wish u all the best in ur endeavours...

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

Hope u know the LeTV le1 is not in the same league with Jiayu S3?
Its got much class with latest technology and SoC, hence my reason for mentioning the Elephone Vowney which to be frank is better than the Letv le1 and on par with the Le Max but i still vouch for the Vowney due to its unprecedented specs that will favour wide variety of Android users (bat3, sd card option).
I dnt rule out trying ur hands on other devices but just u'v stated with the Jiayu s3, one must hav his priority which is more likely to fetch him more profit.
Wish u all the best in ur endeavours...

Its in trade to keep tech secrets when necessary but if put to par with equals, no matter the storage allocation, the no. of slots et al. It won't still ball in Letv's league.

Answer if you are HLC or drop ur whatsapp line or chat me here 08069321572
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:

I just saw this....

I haven't had enough enough of elephone and I didn't say I'll stop selling their phone.

I ordered 10pcs of the P7000 through my partner but she informed me that Elephone refused to send the phones through her and will instead send it directly to me in Nigeria so I asked her to cancel the order

I know my business capacity so I don't want Elephone to push their phone directly to me.

If by tomorrow she calls me and say, they have agreed to send it through her. I'll simply ask her to re-order it.

I have absorb some losses from not so good devices sent to me and most are from Elephone. I'm just trying to be wise cos the P7000 is overpriced for an Elephone release that runs that features the same hardware as the Jiayu S3 Advance except for the touch ID.

I sell and use Elephone product but its not the best in its category, its thrives only on affordability so as Tecno

....:::::You do sound like HLC in this quote. Are you HLC?::::....

Due to previous experiences between Elephone and her customers, they have decided to change the tone of the music.
They have agents designated for each continent. I'll seclude the identity of the sale rep in charge of shipping goods to Africa. I followed the process of P7000 religiously and i must say, i was satisfied with the scrutinised checkup etc but was a bit disappointed with the OTA update they culdnt fic in the stock rom. Nevertheless, they've fixed that loophole.
And b/w the S3 advance and p7000, i'll still vouch for the P7000. Go back to ur drawing board and u may see reasons with me over my choice.
Also... Am GODvilla de Hacker A.K.A X-GRAVITY. Am no HLC. Cheers and have a wonderful day ahead

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

Due to previous experiences between Elephone and her customers, they have decided to change the tone of the music.
They have agents designated for each continent. I'll seclude the identity of the sale rep in charge of shipping goods to Africa. I followed the process of P7000 religiously and i must say, i was satisfied with the scrutinised checkup etc but was a bit disappointed with the OTA update they culdnt fic in the stock rom. Nevertheless, they've fixed that loophole.
And b/w the S3 advance and p7000, i'll still vouch for the P7000. Go back to ur drawing board and u may see reasons with me over my choice.
Also... Am GODvilla de Hacker A.K.A X-GRAVITY. Am no HLC. Cheers and have a wonderful day ahead

Alright.... Godvilla. I see were your opinion is shot from. Thanks for coming in.... I still haven't seen a unit of the p7000 to consider myself enough critic, my opinion was drawn from their reluctancy to ship through the usual channel and online feedbacks from unbiased users. I just want them to ship it through my channel as its the safest for my business capacity.

Nothing against Elephone.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2015
2baga I dey find ur number.... Abeg contact me now.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:

Alright.... Godvilla. I see were your opinion is shot from. Thanks for coming in.... I still haven't seen a unit of the p7000 to consider myself enough critic, my opinion was drawn from their reluctancy to ship through the usual channel and online feedbacks from unbiased users. I just want them to ship it through my channel as its the safest for my business capacity.

Nothing against Elephone.

In Spanish we say, Usted eres bienvenido - You are welcome

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2015
hmmmmm....ok what will you guys says about ulephone be touch 2?

against p7000 and s3 undecided
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Presently, I use an Elephone P5000 as I didn't find the 5.5 inches Jiayu S3 handy (I'm used to compact phones)

A 3450mah Battery Elephone may not outlast 3000mah Jiayu as shown with this P5000 which boast of a 5450mah battery which can't stand the THL5000's 5000mah.

If I'm sure that I'm getting a full, unaltered paper specs in its Hard form then I'll feel safe and unbothered.

That's what my China rep ensures, she's my designated quality controller and anything she passes is pure
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

In Spanish we say, Usted eres bienvenido - You are welcome

Thanks for this lil Spanish lesson.

Usted eres bienvenido ... Hehe! I almost bit my tongue. grin

Come around often,

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:
Presently, I use an Elephone P5000 as I didn't find the 5.5 inches Jiayu S3 handy (I'm used to compact phones)

A 3450mah Battery Elephone may not outlast 3000mah Jiayu as shown with this P5000 which boast of a 5450mah battery which can't stand the THL5000's 5000mah.

If I'm sure that I'm getting a full, unaltered paper specs in its Hard form then I'll feel safe and unbothered.

That's what my China rep ensures, she's my designated quality controller and anything she passes is pure

The P5000 was an epitome of the word failure
They failed drastically but i must say am very much impressed with the bat3 life of the P7000 which is currently running on Project volta by google. Power efficiency!
Almost everybody was complaining about the software bugs which Elephone hav been working on. 3 updates within a month and now they wrking on v5.1. Once u get ur complain across to them in their official forum, they reply almost immidiately.
Am waiting for the Vowney as i may be a proud owner of that device. Am impressed with the way Elephone has been handling things thus far, they seem to mean business this time around.

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

The P5000 was an epitome of the word failure
They failed drastically but i must say am very much impressed with the bat3 life of the P7000 which is currently running on Project volta by google. Power efficiency!
Almost everybody was complaining about the software bugs which Elephone hav been working on. 3 updates within a month and now they wrking on v5.1. Once u get ur complain across to them in their official forum, they reply almost immidiately.
Am waiting for the Vowney as i may be a proud owner of that device. Am impressed with the way Elephone is handling things thus far, they seem to mean business this time around.

This ur post just soften my decision not to accept their option of shipping to me directly.

My usual practice is that I get a copy within 2 days a new phone is release and do an accessment of the device. The system Elephone adopted for the P7000 made that difficult and they didn't state their reason for that. That's why I choose to trade carefully as you know the cost of servicing a defective phone is way over the little profit one can make from it.

I have to ask questions and I concluded on the answer I got.

You've given me new answers and I will still get a review unit. I'm a careful business man and I know how to do "check and balance" smiley

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:

This ur post just soften my decision not to accept their option of shipping to me directly.

My usual practice is that I get a copy within 2 days a new phone is release and do an accessment of the device. The system Elephone adopted for the P7000 made that difficult and they didn't state their reason for that. That's why I choose to trade carefully as you know the cost of servicing a defective phone is way over the little profit one can make from it.

I have to ask questions and I concluded on the answer I got.

You've given me new answers and I will still get a review unit. I'm a careful business man and I know how to do "check and balance" smiley

And i speak with you now, Elephone will release a new update tomorrow and can support OTA for P7000.

Changelog:
1. optimized-record
2. optimized-sensor
3. added-MiraVision display ( the world’s most comprehensive suite of display picture quality technology developed by MediaTek Inc )

Now u see what am saying, this people mean business this time around.

They stated their reason for shipping their goods back to Hongkong instead of selling it to the local China market.
I was expecting it to be business as usual wen i got the info on the new development. But i gave it a push with the help of some goons and now Elijadre and Jeffy1206 are good benefactors and are raking up more and more request.
A lil bit of information culd hav kept ur doubts at bay but hey! Dats how the cookies crumble.

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

And i speak with you now, Elephone will release a new update tomorrow and can support OTA for P7000.

Changelog:
1. optimized-record
2. optimized-sensor
3. added-MiraVision display ( the world’s most comprehensive suite of display picture quality technology developed by MediaTek Inc )

Now u see what am saying, this people mean business this time around.

They stated their reason for shipping their goods back to Hongkong instead of selling it to the local China market.
I was expecting it to be business as usual wen i got the info on the new development.
A lil bit of information culd hav kept ur doubts at bay but hey! Dats how the cookies crumble.

Your conclusion says more about your mission... You don't need to make unnecessary mentions here.

You already communicated with ur previous post.

My decision not to sell a model till it comes through a verified channel is in my interest.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:

Your conclusion says more about your mission... You don't need to make unnecessary mentions here.

You already communicated with ur previous post.

My decision not to sell a model till it comes through a verified channel is in my interest.

Not what you think, they requested for my help and i offered just as i would have offered you too with pleasure. I always want to see everyone thrive in his/business, thats just me cos i was once there and now am here.
So its not the matter of self glory or self profit, its about spreading your tentacles across and thinking outside the box. Explore and be adventurous.
Anytym u need me... Just hola...
Thats the code of brotherhood wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by 2baga(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:
2baga I dey find ur number.... Abeg contact me now.
present sir grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na by force to sell elephone ni.......hmn Coscharis is not selling peugeot and toyota and he is still making profit. Abeg Oga Initialize keep enjoying the niche you have created for yourself jare. Business is about meeting a need and how you meet it will determine your success on the long run. Success is not determined by the dollars you have in your account rather the smiles you put on your customers faces which keeps them coming back.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
primeson1:
hmmmmm....ok what will you guys says about ulephone be touch 2?

against p7000 and s3 undecided
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:
Not what you think, they requested for my help and i offered just as i would have offered you too with pleasure. I always want to see everyone thrive in his/business, thats just me cos i was once there and now am here.
So its not the matter of self glory or self profit, its about spreading your tentacles across and thinking outside the box. Explore and be adventurous.
Anytym u need me... Just hola...
Thats the code of brotherhood wink

This particular quote wasn't right: "Dats how the cookies crumble."

If I want to order 50 units of the Elephone P7000 today, I'll order it and I won't need anyone to Pre-order or give me their money before making it happen.

I'm a marketer that considers himself as a consumer first before playing my designated role of "Seller".

I don't know how I will feel comfortable asking someone that just bought a new 50k phone to bring 5k to repair or replace a defective part the next day

I just want to be sure whatever I am offering my "family" buyers is something I can guarantee them. Elephone hasn't given me enough confidence to bouyantly say; Alright, send 20pcs of P7000 to me, Initialize directly in my Ota village. I want them to send it through my Quality Check person in China instead.

If you are their quality check officer in Nigeria and Africa, step forward and declare that you will be liable for defectives in my purchases such that I won't have to spend beyond my service budget on the batch procured.

That's how you can help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
teebell90:
Na by force to sell elephone ni.......hmn Coscharis is not selling peugeot and toyota and he is still making profit. Abeg Oga Initialize keep enjoying the niche you have created for yourself jare. Business is about meeting a need and how you meet it will determine your success on the long run. Success is not determined by the dollars you have in your account rather the smiles you put on your customers faces which keeps them coming back.

I have Elephone G7 for sale presently, white color. I use a P5000, black color. I've sold plenty units of P6000. G5, G6, G4, p3000s, P6i, P2000, P7 mini, P7blade, G2 and I'll still sell Elephone models.

The only thing is that a business man should be able to check his profit against is capital and also his loss to the same capital to determine the viability of the business.

That's just what I'm doing.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:

This particular quote wasn't right: "Dats how the cookies crumble."

If I want to order 50 units of the Elephone P7000 today, I'll order it and I won't need anyone to Pre-order or give me their money before making it happen.

I'm a marketer that considers himself as a consumer first before playing my designated role of "Seller".

I don't know how I will feel comfortable asking someone that just bought a new 50k phone to bring 5k to repair or replace a defective part the next day

I just want to be sure whatever I am offering my "family" buyers is something I can guarantee them. Elephone hasn't given me enough confidence to bouyantly say; Alright, send 20pcs of P7000 to me, Initialize directly in my Ota village. I want them to send it through my Quality Check person in China instead.

If you are their quality check officer in Nigeria and Africa, step forward and declare that you will be liable for defectives in my purchases such that I won't have to spend beyond my service budget on the batch procured.

That's how you can help.

They cant ship it to a personal dealer, that process has been canceled due to previous experiences.
And yea, i wrked directly with their sale rep in Africa.
So far, so good, no defective product as all went thru intensive check. All defected goods stayed in ELE main plant while those that were QC certified were shipped to Hongkong.
Thats the new system....

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
If there's any other thing Initialize should be, I think it's an attorney. See how u cornered the guy until he revealed his personality.

The elephone man has said a lot already, Initialize has responded in equal measure, readers and prospective buyers have noted their points. I think @ this juncture you guys should just give it up b4 the argument turns dirty.

Meanwhile, as a fan and loyal customer of Initialize, I'll ride with him any day any time. After all, Abraham Lincoln once said 'He who knows, and knows that he knows, is a leader; follow him'.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Evathyst:
If there's any other thing Initialize should be, I think it's an attorney. See how u cornered the guy until he revealed his personality.

The elephone man has said a lot already, Initialize has responded in equal measure, readers and prospective buyers have noted their points. I think @ this juncture you guys should just give it up b4 the argument turns dirty.

Meanwhile, as a fan and loyal customer of Initialize, I'll ride with him any day any time. After all, Abraham Lincoln once said 'He who knows, and knows that he knows, is a leader; follow him'.

Cornered?
Hahaha... U speak as thou u're sure of what u speak of, this is business, i wrk with so many OEMs and not Elephone alone.
I was only clearing the air here...

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Godvilla:

Cornered?
Hahaha... U speak as thou u're sure of what u speak of, this is business, i wrk with so many OEMs and not Elephone alone.
I was only clearing the air here...

oga engineer, ur these and that but from wat u wrote up here, u just want to tackle ones decisions of not buying or stooking a model of phone.. Ure an engineer and u came out here to defend elephone to the likes of letv one am speechles.. What u feel about initialize decision of not buying and stoking is childish cos he never stooped u from selling urs.. U sound as sum1 pained, what ever you feel ure is what u are for urself bro.. Marketer, engineer even if ure Steve jobs,ur rants alone says more about ur personality cos i see no reason a busy guy will find time to castigate ones decision on his hustle path.. Go create ur own thread if u must, stop ranting on ones hard work.. U wan use sum1 thread sell ur self..Attention seekers..

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by DidiLove1: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
The LeTV le1 variants all seem cool phones. The metal case is big plus over the Jiayu S3's plastic case. The Elephone matter is a different kettle of fish altogether! The LeTV le1 variants gets my vote (don't know if it has SD card support though).

NB: I have expressed my personal opinion above so no engineer or sales rep or whatever should start analyzing my opinion. Just read and move on before thunder f........

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
tochilyn:
oga engineer, ur these and that but from wat u wrote up here, u just want to tackle ones decisions of not buying or stooking a model of phone.. Ure an engineer and u came out here to defend elephone to the likes of letv one am speechles.. What u feel about initialize decision of not buying and stoking is childish cos he never stooped u from selling urs.. U sound as sum1 pained, what ever you feel ure is what u are for urself bro.. Marketer, engineer even if ure Steve jobs,ur rants alone says more about ur personality cos i see no reason a busy guy will find time to castigate ones decision on his hustle path.. Go create ur own thread if u must, stop ranting on ones hard work.. U wan use sum1 thread self ur self..Attention seekers..

All u wrote up there is an incomprehensible gibberish.
Go create thread? What for? I don't have time for childish rants and traditions hovering over this website.
Am not forcing him to buy, whether he buys or not, Elephone's sales are on high demand.
Was only clearing the air on his doubts as to why Elephone choosed a new Distribution system of which am sure he has a vivid vision of the portrait on the wall.
I sense maturity in his posts of which i gladly applaud to, this is business, and i'd be glad doing business with him someday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.