Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (349872 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Horlar995:
Prices of bluboo X550 and bluboo X6.... To ogun state tnx....... I'm d guy dt called u dz morning

Sorry about the late reply. I've been really busy relocating.

Bluboo x6 is #32,000

While

Bluboo X550 is #37,500
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Happy Married Life Tyconcepts kiss

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by e2437(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2015
Please i am in ogoja, cross rivers state. Please how can i get oneplus one delivered to me and what is d cost
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by bibiaremieye(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
hw much is inew i8000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2015
e2437:
Please i am in ogoja, cross rivers state.
Please how can i get oneplus one delivered to me and what is
d cost

Hi

OnePlus one 16GB to Cross River is #75,000

OnePlus one 64GB to Cross River is #88,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2015
bibiaremieye:
hw much is inew i8000

Are you sure it is this inew i8000?

That phone specs is quite low as against its price.

Buy VKworld vk700 @ #22,000.

Has better specs than the knew i8000 and cost less
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Phones for sale

THL 5000

Jiayu S3

Lenovo K3 note

Jiayu G4S

Elephone G7

Vkworld VK700

Call, SMS, whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have decided not to stock the Elephone P7000 or sell it to anyone except the buyer insist to own that phone.

Elephone as a company have low QC and as such I usually ask my partner to ensure she makes a detailed and thorough test of each hardware unit of all their phones before forwarding it to me.

Elephone has decided not to ship the phone to anyone in China rather they choose to ship to international buyers from their factory in Hong Kong and as such I am entirely in doubt as to why they opt to push the P7000 to buyers directly and not letting it go through a middle-man as they have done for their previously released models.

Due to this my consciousness, I have decided to read online to get adequate feedbacks from those that already have their units and my guess was proven to be positive to an extent as the feedback gotten online proved my consciousness right.

I'll post some screen shot from users of the device showing their comments on the phone and reason why I have choose not to take stock of the P7000 till elephone can send it through the channel they used to push the previous models globally.

I'm sorry to disappoint those that waited for me to stock the phone so that they can order from me as I won't be stocking the Elephone P7000 and my decision is in your best interest as I live for the joy and satisfaction of my customers.

Thanks for understanding.

I'm init with you.

....::::Attached screenshots below:::::.....

Shots from: bbs.elephone.hk/thread-5207-1-1.html

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Another review showing what elephone tried to hide can be seen in this gizchina review.

www.gizchina.com/2015/06/14/elephone-p7000-review/

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by maxdozie(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmmmm... I can't picture anything in all what you said above!
You haven't Handled this Phone Before
Why Bad mouth it??
Just an advise for You bro
Simply Stop Hating Elephone cause you wanna sell your other product's

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
maxdozie:
Why Bad mouth it??
young man shut the Bleep up.. If u ave got noting to say, imagine the harsh words you throw out here as if the msg was intended for just u, that u can't understand doesn't mean other's can't, bad mouth to sell his other product like u did not see where he stated he will only buy for a Customer that insisted. Ini thank u jare, had my doubt on the phone also after reading from other good review site.. Thanks for the customer's concern...
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
maxdozie:
Why Bad mouth it??

Who are you?

It seems English comprehension isn't easy on you.

Read through my post again and you would realise it is about the P7000 model and not the entire Elephone brand.

Check through this thread and the page. I sold the first set of Elephone model (the P7 mini, P7 blade, P6i and all they started with) P10c, P2000 as on.

Look at my post just before the P7000 and you woukdnt need a binoculars to see that i advertise Elephone G7 for sale.

My Ish with the P7000 is that Elephone has made themself the exclusive distributor of the P7000 and that's something to bother a retailer especially one that's is some Miles away from the phone origin.

A lot of things the retailer bear or hides away from the consumer in the course of business. Do you need me to tell you that out of the globally accepted Chinese brands; Elephone tops the list of phones that ships with issue out of the box?

You have to present yourself to help me determine the level I should relate in order for you to understand the intention in my post.

I ordered for 10units of the P7000 through my usual channel and since she informed me that Elephone has refused to send the phone to her as they insist on shipping it directly to me through DHL to Nigeria I had to do appropriate review to know what's behind this Elephone decision.

From what I was able to discover from, I decided not to sell the P7000 if elephone wants to send it to me directly.

I'm an educated investor with adequate accounting knowledge and strict business policy... The little profit I might be looking at that will blind my reasoning and let me push uncertainty to unsuspecting buyers might end up being a huge loss if my reasoning is justified so I choose to stay wise and avoid unforseen trouble than play along and be trapped.

Read appropriately and comprehend next time and if it's quite difficult. Seek clarification.

Excuse!

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
In addition, this video shows the weaknesses of the phone. Thank God i did not wait for this ooh, it would have being a big disappointment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbj2gWxdk3U

initialize:
Another review showing what elephone tried to hide can be seen in this gizchina review.

www.gizchina.com/2015/06/14/elephone-p7000-review/
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bros Maxdozie...do you need to drive a Mercedes Benz AMG before you know it is out of this world in quality, class and performance? Likewise, do you need to buy the honda accord end of discussion before you know that it is easily pron to crank shaft issues? Choose your words wisely when speaking to people. Long before the Elephone P7000 was out, Ini as a friend had told me not to go for it even though the specs looked catching like a glass cup of chilled orange juice grin

#Rocking my Lenovo k3 Note. (Note that i did not buy my k3 note from him and am kilometers away from him)
Your statement seem to carry with it a feeling of cupped up grievances against Initialize........make peace bro, its good for the spirit, soul and body.

maxdozie:
Why Bad mouth it??

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
teebell90:
In addition, this video shows the weaknesses of the phone. Thank God i did not wait for this ooh, it would have being a big disappointment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbj2gWxdk3U

even this links, shows a lot from other using customers... http://www.gizchina.com/2015/06/04/elephone-p7000-benchmarks-photos-and-impressions-after-a-few-days/..
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
...:::I forgot to add that I'm typing all my post from an Elephone P5000 which is also a disappointment:::....

I've warned everyone that called me asking for Elephone P6i, P2000, P5000 or Elephone G2 not to buy them as I dashed out the G2 I bought, I have 3pcs P6i eating dust which I took back from customers and this P5000 I refuse to sell cos its 5450mah battery wouldn't even last 7hrs of heavy usage, it hangs, the rom lags and my infocus M2 8MP camera dust out the 13MP camera on the P5000. No OTA or ROM support.

They got some right, like the G7, P6000, G5, P3000s and even at their right some unit came with non working otg, bad external speaker, no camera focus, etc.

I'm in business to make money but I try to make it honestly.

Learn!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
maxdozie:
Why Bad mouth it??
I have known ur monika for quite sometime now and had it been it was one of the newbies, i will let it slide cuz most of them are like primary school pupils.. As far as i know, Initialize is not new into this biz and one thing about him is that he takes the time to make a good research about any new release before stocking and am sure you have no idea about it..

#Gracîas
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2015
@Initialize, na ur lappy i dey even Admire and not that nonsense wey u hold for hand.. Elephant ko, elepant ni..

#sighs#
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Muyiwabiggy(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2015
I was surprised that the guy will still come here and spew rubbish. I was in the group he is and I noticed his group members warned him not to do what he just did but he wouldn't listen. And btw he was one of the people that was complaining about the phone indicating numerous bugs that the phone had, I am still surprised he could do this.
Point of correction I am not since I can read all his posts and most are very juvenile and immature. Objectivity is the key and he probably doesn't know what what that means.
I don't see how INIT is "spoiling market" for others sha. My own 50 kobo. Good night peeps

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by funkyjms: 1:19am On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:
...I ordered for 10units of the P7000 through my usual channel and since she informed me that Elephone has refused to send the phone to her as they insist on shipping it directly to me through DHL to Nigeria I had to do appropriate review to know what's behind this Elephone decision.

From what I was able to discover from, I decided not to sell the P7000 if elephone wants to send it to me directly...

From what I read, especially on their FB page, most people are complaining that they have not receive the phone, almost a month the orders have been placed. Though, I never get to know whether these complaints are from retailers you're referring to or customers that their orders were shipped via airways.

What did you discover and why did Elephone chooses to ship directly to customers via DHL?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Stancity:
@Initialize, na ur lappy i dey even Admire and not that nonsense wey u hold for hand.. Elephant ko, elepant ni..

#sighs#

#Smiles
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Muyiwabiggy:
I was surprised that the guy will still come here and spew rubbish. I was in the group he is and I noticed his group members warned him not to do what he just did but he wouldn't listen. And btw he was one of the people that was complaining about the phone indicating numerous bugs that the phone had, I am still surprised he could do this.
Point of correction I am not since I can read all his posts and most are very juvenile and immature. Objectivity is the key and he probably doesn't know what what that means.
I don't see how INIT is "spoiling market" for others sha. My own 50 kobo. Good night peeps

Thanks

Goodnight Sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:58am On Jun 16, 2015
funkyjms:

From what I read, especially on their FB page, most people are complaining that they have not receive the phone, almost a month the orders have been placed. Though, I never get to know whether these complaints are from retailers you're referring to or customers that their orders were shipped via airways.

What did you discover and why did Elephone chooses to ship directly to customers via DHL?

Retailers have no idea when the phone will ship. If you pay to anyone, they forward the money to the Elephone company. Elephone are entirely in charge of the testing, packaging and dispatching of the phone to everyone and they've chosen not to ship the P7000 to China which is a huge surprise cos most order are made through China.

2-3 out of 10 Elephone products comes out of the box defective and that's even after I have instructed my partners to do a thorough check before sending to me. So I choose not to take risk with this one that there's no one to help inspect as elephone has eliminated that option.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:07am On Jun 16, 2015
If you have money and want to get a 3GB RAM phone still buy the Jiayu S3 Advance. It just got the lollipop update and the review is great.

Lenovo's Vibe UI based on Lollipop runs smoothly, you can buy any of the Lollipop phone.

Letv Le1 (x600) is the MTK phone to desire presently.

I'm awaiting my refund which I'll use to buy the Letv Le1 or Meizu M2 Note.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by niceguy7(m): 5:59am On Jun 16, 2015
I HAVE A DIRECTLY SENT UK. "NOKIA LUMIA 1320". FOR SALE WHATSAPP 08135390831
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by maxdozie(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Make Una they Here they Wine Mouth!..
Me I like the Mentions ...

Still Enjoying my P7000

But Mr Initialize Stop Discouraging people from Buying the device That's all I know..
Have a nice Day!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2015
maxdozie:
Make Una they Here they Wine Mouth!..
Me I like the Mentions ...

Still Enjoying my P7000

But Mr Initialize Stop Discouraging people from Buying the device That's all I know..
Have a nice Day!

I didn't post anywhere else except on my thread so u saying I'm discouraging people from buying is an unguided statement.

What you could av done constructively since you are enjoying one is to analyze the phone to people like me that only smell the aroma and haven't taste the meal is to share ur experience with us to refute other users claim(s).
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by hassanAde(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Just saw this thread discussing elephone via Google, I was expecting a good review to make we wanna buy d fone but all l can get is crop, discouraged. My question to those here is, has there ever being a phone that's 100% OK out of the box, if there is, then lemme know, I'll surely get such. I don't know much about find but I do follow up, my galaxy s6 edge overheats and kills opened apps in less than 30s, d battery management too is crappie, yet I'm using it, went thru elephone forum, observed they released 2 updates within a month th of release which I still believe a newer update would b released anytime soon, but what u guys r doing here is discouraging, already ordered one of these fone as a 2nd fone to my s6, and I believe it'll serve it's purpose, a friend using it already, and I love it, smooth, fast, great design, does everything I can do on my s6. Encourage rather than discourage. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2015
They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and not the beholded (killed english).....Final judgement is buy the phone and enjoy it. one mans food is another mans poison.....review or no review the money to buy phone is in your hands, the power of choice is in your hands so nobody will force the money out of your pocket.

Every business has a vision/mission statement. If you want to go far in business customer satisfaction is key and not profit making.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2015
hassanAde:
Just saw this thread discussing elephone via Google, I was expecting a good review to make we wanna buy d fone but all l can get is crop, discouraged. My question to those here is, has there ever being a phone that's 100% OK out of the box, if there is, then lemme know, I'll surely get such. I don't know much about find but I do follow up, my galaxy s6 edge overheats and kills opened apps in less than 30s, d battery management too is crappie, yet I'm using it, went thru elephone forum, observed they released 2 updates within a month th of release which I still believe a newer update would b released anytime soon, but what u guys r doing here is discouraging, already ordered one of these fone as a 2nd fone to my s6, and I believe it'll serve it's purpose, a friend using it already, and I love it, smooth, fast, great design, does everything I can do on my s6. Encourage rather than discourage. Goodluck

My intention isn't to discourage those interested in buying the phone. I just sound out my reason to those awaiting my stock so that they could buy from me.

I didn't say I won't retail the phone if they agree to follow the usual channel (sending it to someone in China to test and then forward it to me) I simply don't trust Elephone as a company to want their product sent from them directly to me as the cost of processing a return, if required is more from Nigeria than the cost if returned from China.

A bad unit can swallow the profit from the entire batch that's why I'm careful.

Onto brands that I'm sure I can buy from China with no middle-man:

Xiaomi

Letv

Lenovo

Jiayu

THL

Umi

Meizu

OPO

Oppo

I sell Elephone products but I'm only being honest and that's how I like to do business. It gives rest of mind.

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2015
initialize:

My intention isn't to discourage those interested in buying the phone. I just sound out my reason to those awaiting my stock so that they could buy from me.

I didn't say I won't retail the phone if they agree to follow the usual channel (sending it to someone in China to test and then forward it to me) I simply don't trust Elephone as a company to want their product sent from them directly to me as the cost of processing a return, if required is more from Nigeria than the cost if returned from China.

A bad unit can swallow the profit from the entire batch that's why I'm careful.

Onto brands that I'm sure I can buy from China with no middle-man:

Xiaomi

Letv

Lenovo

Jiayu

THL

Umi

Meizu

OPO

Oppo

I sell Elephone products but I'm only being honest and that's how I like to do business. It gives rest of mind.

Iv heard alot about this uproar on NL about Elephone and other brands which you happen to be the orchestrator.
Well, to the best of my knowledge, ur list there aint concrete enough, the only company i can demand a direct transaction with is Xiaomi. And if u really want to have this Elephone, i can put u thru a reliable source where u'll have nothing to worry about. But judging by ur rants and posts, i dnt think u're interested in it anymore but that shuould not be a standing rock for you to speak sarcastically about something you really dont have a personal experience of. Elephone P7000 is on high demands as we speak, and they are working on releasing another OTA update to squash recent bugs found in the current sw version. They have beef up their game and am impressed with their after sales services.
Forget abt ur previous bad experiences with previous Elephone devices. Even the almighty Sammy, HTC, LG and co started with flaws and see where they are, yet they are not perfect becos most of their devices are buggy too. Albeit, they push a fix via OTA. Which should be a yardstick for measuring up a company that is ready to receive a long standing ovation from its customers and competitors alike.
Tell me, Does Tecno offer OTA update to its customers? I guess ur answer is no, yet people keep buying their device even with old chips and technology and high price tag, yes u may cum up with calcare but i must say their calcare reeks of mediocrity.
Dats just how it is in the mobile world, no device is perfect.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2015
funkyjms:

You seek for answers in the wrong channel.
We placed orders for Elephone p7000 and got it withing 2days.
U can keep on feeding urself with rumours but its good u asked to clear all doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.