Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (350717 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Glowstone(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stancity:
We dont deal on Tecno phones here...

Thank you!
OK update the first page with the prices of the ones you have
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Androidking:

When u grow up let me know ....
Expect my Invitation soon....

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Glowstone:

Due to unstable exchange rate this days,, gadget price varies... Today, a gadget maybe sold @ #30 Naira and tomorrow it rises to #40 or #50 Naira and so on...... I hope you understand?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Stancity:
Due to unstable exchange rate this days,, gadget price varies... Today, a gadget maybe sold @ #30 Naira and tomorrow it rises to #40 or #50 Naira and so on...... I hope you understand?

Thank you!

***Smiles***
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Glowstone:

THL 5000 @ #49,000

Jiayu S3 @ #48,000

Lenovo K3 Note @ #41,000

Jiayu G4S @ #33,000

That's it for now.

Call, SMS or Whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Androidking: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Stancity:
Expect my Invitation soon....

Now u are growing up
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Androidking:

Now u are growing up
For your mind... Wey my 30gb data
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Androidking:
I bought vkworld vk700 ...the phone came safely but this is the worst phone I have seen in my life admin my advice is pls don't order the phone again

I bought this phone based on what I saw from the pix u uploaded about the phone camera believe me my Nokia torch flashlight is better than that of this phone and d camera quality na wow ...nothing from the begging to the end is encouraging

The notification light is so stupid they just hide it under a cover

See am just angry ...I tot u check phones so well before u encourage people on what to buy ...I bought this from u becos u beleive am buying what I will not regrete my money for ..believe I am so upset with the device ....they worst and d one that makes me want to break the phone is that I can't even play FIFA 15 ordinarFIFa .o force stop response is even better ..if I launch the game my screen will go blank and black ..nothing will happen unless I remove the ba3 ...d weather was very. Cold ..no game at all ..the phone was getting hot ...
I don't know where to stop self just know that am so so upset ...u really need to try phones so deeply ...I guess u give jiayu more attention than other phones ..in short good night

I've received your return.

I've checked your claims about the phone. Most of what you posted shows that you really do need to change your moniker as you know little about android to consider yourself a KING.

You installed a soccer game without a data or obb file and you expect it to run. I tried all the games I have on my system and all played smoothly without lag. I'll drop the screen shots and pictures I took while the games were played. During the entire game, the phone temperature wasn't beyond tolerable as I held the phone to play the games.

Your other complain about notification light position is no complain to me as I didn't state that it has notification light in my advert cos I didn't even know there is any light under the case till I saw your post.

You complained about the camera;

What I know about the camera is the flash light has low intensity. The camera works alright and take all form of pictures, that you ain't satisfied with the picture quality isn't my fault or my problem. The camera works fine and take pictures so no problem with it.

You mentioned all the cons you noticed yet you didn't state what the phone does well despite its price tag so I'll list some for you.

The Pros I noticed are:

Bright screen
Good resolution
Lasting battery
Clear viewing angles
Smart gesture function
Fast game rendering
Nice build/design

Don't be quick to judge next time and be sure you did everything right to avoid exposing your novicity.

Thanks

I tried the following games:

Modern Combat 5 (pictures below)
Despicable me
FIFA 2014 with commentary.

NB; I don't have new games so I tested with the games I downloaded last year.

The pictures of the games are further attached.

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2015
More Pictures

Despicable Me

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:54am On Jul 02, 2015
FIFA 2014…

I'm not a phone gamer so I couldn't hit the goal net

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:04am On Jul 02, 2015
@androidking

I do remember you quite well, you've always chat me privately for assistance even when you bought phones from other vendors and there's been no time I turned you away. Remember that.

Also, I thought I saw somewhere you wrote that you've never gotten a phone from me and you just bought the vk700 only cos you've been longing to patronize me.

That's not being honest as I recall I had transaction(s) with you sometime last year.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:31am On Jul 02, 2015
I took some screenshot while playing the games.

Even the psp emulator game played well

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:35am On Jul 02, 2015
More pix of the phone

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 6:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Where is the Androidchicken aka Androidking..

Come out now OR!!!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Stancity:
Where is the Androidchicken aka Androidking..

Come out now OR!!!
grin grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
He still called and mentioned Mxplayer not playing videos which I doubt.

I'm home now and decided to confirm that too and here are pictures taken while playing videos with the mxplayer app

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
initialize:
He still called and mentioned Mxplayer not playing videos which I doubt.

I'm home now and decided to confirm that too and here are pictures taken while playing videos with the mxplayer app
INI, you dey waste your time.....
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Androidking: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Iinitialize i tot i apologized for going public. Still u drop comments here may be to clear ur name...

i understand that but i was expecting a call or text

i installed mx player from play store and it freezes the phone and d screen will be blank may be the one u put is d old version. Does it mean i don't have to update my apps

and another pspp emulator in d phone too ... Not the one that comes with d tekken .

May be u put these apps they work and if i put an app i want leta on and if it freezes d phone May be its not ur problem.

I can't just return a phone if i am lying about it and its not d first phone i have seen with issues. I know some buyers of this phone are having more Dan 3 complains but no one wants to give review any more.

My concern is dat d phone freezes alot with some apps (important ones to me) .and d camera i was expecting u to snap d same room u used as sample den u compare two of them. Well u said its not ur problem too

about fifa pls i mentioned fifa 15 not fifa 14 . I actually Made a mistake with d obb file but i know that when i game data is not complete or corrupt it will either tell u download d data or force stop sometimes put it freez d phone until i remove i replace ba3 i leta copy d obb data well den it played. But y must it freeze d phone .

I uninstalled some apps dat freeze d phone sometimes not all the time but is it the way i will live with phone ??

I don't know y u didn't notice it but i can't lie for this

this is my first device from u . We never did any transaction in d past sir.

For the interest of business and friendship

let me just keep quite but know that i am telling u the truth my friends were there when i was testing d phone imagine how difficult it will be for me to convince dem of buying phone online
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Androidking:
u are simply a disgrace to friendship
Mods: mkmyers45, UjSizzle

I come in peace o...
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jibshittu: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please can I get the Oneplus One android phone from you?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
jibshittu:
Please can I get the Oneplus One android phone from you?

I sell Oneplus one 16gb and 64gb

Kindly contact me on 08069321572 through either calls, WhatsApp or SMS
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Phones and Tablets are available:

CubeTALk 9x 32gb with full accessories @ #52,000

CubeTALk 9x 16gb with full accessories @ #47,000

Cube iworks 8 32GB with case and HDMI cable @ #35,00

Jiayu S3 Advance @ #48,000

Lenovo K3 note @ #41,000

THL 5000 @ #48,000

Jiayu G4S @ #33,000

Call, SMS or WhatsApp 09069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Phones and Tablets are available for immediate dispatch:

CubeTALk 9x 32gb with full accessories (Keyboard Case, Flipcase, OTG Cable, Earphone, Touchpen, Usb cable, Charger and Charger Adapter) @ #52,000

CubeTALk 9x 16gb with full accessories (Keyboard Case, Flipcase, OTG Cable, Earphone, Touchpen, Usb cable, Charger and Charger Adapter) @ #47,000

Cube iworks 8 32GB with Leather case, Car charger and HDMI cable @ #35,000

Jiayu S3 Advance with Tempered Glass screen, Silicon case, earphone, touchpen, phone stand, otg cable, usb cable and charger @ #48,000

Lenovo K3 note with tempered glass, flip case, silicon case, screen protector, otg cable, earphone, usb cable and charger @ #41,000

THL 5000 with Flipcase, silicon case, OTG plug, screen protector, earphone, usb cable and charger @ #48,000

Jiayu G4S with Silicon case, Screen protector, otg cable, earphone, touchpen, usb cable and charger @ #33,000

Call, SMS or WhatsApp 09069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Available stock pictures

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Androidking:
Iinitialize i tot i apologized for going public. Still u drop comments here may be to clear ur name...

i understand that but i was expecting a call or text

i installed mx player from play store and it freezes the phone and d screen will be blank may be the one u put is d old version. Does it mean i don't have to update my apps

and another pspp emulator in d phone too ... Not the one that comes with d tekken .

May be u put these apps they work and if i put an app i want leta on and if it freezes d phone May be its not ur problem.

I can't just return a phone if i am lying about it and its not d first phone i have seen with issues. I know some buyers of this phone are having more Dan 3 complains but no one wants to give review any more.

My concern is dat d phone freezes alot with some apps (important ones to me) .and d camera i was expecting u to snap d same room u used as sample den u compare two of them. Well u said its not ur problem too

about fifa pls i mentioned fifa 15 not fifa 14 . I actually Made a mistake with d obb file but i know that when i game data is not complete or corrupt it will either tell u download d data or force stop sometimes put it freez d phone until i remove i replace ba3 i leta copy d obb data well den it played. But y must it freeze d phone .

I uninstalled some apps dat freeze d phone sometimes not all the time but is it the way i will live with phone ??

I don't know y u didn't notice it but i can't lie for this

this is my first device from u . We never did any transaction in d past sir.

For the interest of business and friendship

let me just keep quite but know that i am telling u the truth my friends were there when i was testing d phone imagine how difficult it will be for me to convince dem of buying phone online

Confirm you got your #20,000 refund.

Also, I advice you change your moniker to something more befitting.

Thanks for coming

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by codedflowz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by codedflowz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Initialize What's the cheapest phone I can get for these specs?
5.0 lollipop 5.0 inches 2gb ram 3,000mah battery
Budget 30 to 32k
Initialize

What's the cheapest phone I can get for these specs?

5.0 lollipop
5.0 inches
2gb ram
3,000mah battery

Budget 30 to 32k

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.