Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549502 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by AdedejiSamson(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
jnewton1997: My God!!!...The guys at the cybercafe i went to just uploaded the new scratch card i bought without using it at all..please am i safe or any suggestion about what to do?
U're safe, just use d same pin to check ur result once and as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Aydesmond(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2014
alterswerve: . Theory. All theory!
LOL
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Boring!

I wud post when the Thread get active again!.

Gosh! I just posted.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Hardheolar(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Temmi001: Dr.,be It professional Or Academic,as The prestigious Appelations Reads,has been Indiscriminately Abused By rather confounded Fellows..even As tribal Jingoists and Political Bigots Now Illegally Acquire this Title,it Shouldn't be so Abused That unpatriotic And Jobless Miscreants such As Dr. Andrew As he claims would possess such A s0briquet...just As The Recent Ban 0n c0nferring h0n0rary pr0fessorship On n0t-even-w0rth-it Doctors,I'Ld Say The Aftermath Effect Of such Conferment Is the emanation Of pr0fessi0nal Scammers Such As the Af0rementi0ned 'Dr. Andrew'..Even If You Feel You Could Deceive Your Parents While In ur Juvenile stage,that Shouldn't give You The Effrontery To Emerge As A scammer Rather Than an adviser 0n This Noble Thread..A Cross-secti0n Of ur pr0fiLe Actually Reveals That You Possess Perhaps s0me 'c0rdial Relati0nship' With The Vice-chancellors Of The Various Citadels Of Learning Of the Federati0n..why Not Get S0mething To Hold 0n Rather than Trying to Exploit various admission seekers pr0v0catively..Typing This Now Is With an intense e-Vehemence And a disgusting pr0v0cati0n..If n0t For reas0ns Of irrational demeaning and utter bemusement Of academic staffs that hold various positions in ad-hoc c0mmittees in C0nferring Academic Titles,Why should A doctorate degree c0nn0te 0r be addressed In Lieu Of two Gallons Of groundnut Oil and three baskets of palm-kernel al0ngside several tubers of Yam In our c0ntemporary Citadels Of Learning that Are supposed to be c0nstructive And Effective w0rld class Research CentresWHYWHY?WHY??wouldn't The After-effect Be the pr0ducti0n Of career-dependent Scammers such As 'Dr. Andrew'??

Signed
-TEMI
u really nailed it.. u ve said it all. kudos to u.. here comes EISTENP wifee
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Hardheolar(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
jnewton1997: My God!!!...The guys at the cybercafe i went to just uploaded the new scratch card i bought without using it at all..please am i safe or any suggestion about what to do?
delete ur prev entry .. nd re-start everything
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Vicxp(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls has anyone been cleared yet?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
EINSTEINPG: As curious as a fish and as intelligent as Torilo. I admire your sheer spirit of inquisitiveness, I wish i could be as inquisitive as you are.
Always asking WHY/HOW is a way of satisfying one's curiosity and it's a rare gift, but I think it's in your genetic makeup. So, with this and a couple of other subtle attributes I was able to discern the potential fecundity of ICS as a career of choice for you.
Besides, we need more women in science and technology due to the extreme disparity between women and men in the tech industry. And this is disparity hurts the technology companies themselves.
There are many theories on why there are not more women in the technology sector. Lots of research has been done to pinpoint the reasons for that.
1. women think it's not interesting.
2. they think they wouldn't be good at it.
3. They think they will be working with a number of people that they just wouldn't feel comfortable or happy working alongside.
Each of these issues can be addressed.
1. Technology is interesting. As Will.i.Am says, "Great coders are today's rock stars." eg Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook co-founder) and Satoshi Nakamoto(the man credited with the invention of Bitcoin, a virtual cryptocurrency that threatens the existence of central banks worldwide).
2. There are many examples of women being effective technology leaders. The NCWIT Heroes podcast series features nearly 80 female tech founders and innovators like Hilary Mason, chief scientist at Bitly, and Helen greiner, co-founder of iRobot.
3. After watching The Intership (have you seen the movie?), who wouldn't be excited and happy with the prospect of working at a major technology company with smart, sometimes quirky, and innovative people?
I hope you can code? Because technology is making it's way into every major industry and that all comes down to people learning programming. You can create anything at all with code; the possibilities are endless. In fact you can change the world with your keyboard.
With proper orientation average girls who just finished secondary school will seriously consider a career in technology because it's exciting, lucrative, and intellectually stimulating.
Half of our society cannot be held back from this inevitable progression. The status quo is simply unsustainable.
Honestly, I must confess that I respect you because for you to have even considered a career in ICS, it's means you are highly informed and you can stand as a shining example to other young ladies out there who are still indecisive about their future. And above all, you are going to make Nigeria proud.

As for the clearance, the indigenisation certificate is sort of precluding me from doing that, but i think it will not exceed next week by the grace of God.

Wonderful write up from you, EINSTEINPG,anyway am not flabbergasted since this is not the first i will be reading coming from you. Just wondering how you were able to give out all these details about someone you have not met in person.
Am grateful for your thorough observation about me, It has also given me an insight about some inbuilt skills that you also possess.
However,I know i will attain the level of coding wonderfully well someday but still a learner for now. It has always been my desire to know about things in technology but certain things has actually hindered me.
In all am saying it is a work in progress. I know "WE" will definitely make Nigeria proud someday.
Thank you. See you soon.
Trust I won't be asking for so much if I request for your contact. Have a great day.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Abasstoheeb: Gud Mornin and Hapi new month..

Hey brother, have you got your state of origin certificate? I came to Ife yesterday.....

As soon as they start clearing people, I'll just forget FUNAAB straight (At most next week).

@EINSTEINPG are you a Mathematics guru or English savvy? You're very much incredible wink
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
rkarang:

Hey brother, have you got your state of origin certificate? I came to Ife yesterday.....

As soon as they start clearing people, I'll just forget FUNAAB straight (At most next week).

@EINSTEINPG are you a Mathematics guru or English savvy? You're very much incredible wink

Permit me to answer for him. I guess he is both.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by seth002(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!
Crown polytechnic is offering admission for the 2014/2015 academic session without jamb.

Crownpolytechnic is a private polytechnic that has been running for many years. Its situated at Odo, Ado-Ekiti Ekiti state.

Those that wrote jamb and had a very low score and also did not apply crownpolytechnic can purchase the admission scratch card and apply online. for those that did not write this year jamb can also apply.

For more Details about the admission and the school you can call me on 07032749477 or bbm at 29127aad
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolade: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Torilo:
sup madam? how av u bn?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hawtimolly(f): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
jaybel: Iam here..at ur service
have u been admitted btw I want to know wot d cut-off is cheesy
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Been trynna pay ma acceptance all day... It aint workin... Kips sayin error,.... Anybody wif same problem?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolade: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
khassy: Been trynna pay ma acceptance all day... It aint workin... Kips sayin error,.... Anybody wif same problem?
kindly state the error message.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
mystolade:
kindly state the error message.

Says yhur payment is nt successfull

Oda tyms it says sumtin like "ur payment attempt has been revalidated and found unsuccessfull"

Nt really quotin it Verbatin though
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
mystolade:
sup madam? how av u bn?
I have been cool sir. Hope you are doing great?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Deasmhunmhain: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Torilo:

na wa o,you must b a great fan of einstein,but i think you should calm down a little.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolade: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
khassy:

Oda tyms it says sumtin like "ur payment attempt has been revalidated and found unsuccessfull"

i advice you use either master card or verve. if such error persists then you have to be very careful so as to avoid multiple billing.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolade: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Deasmhunmhain: na wa o,you must b a great fan of einstein,but i think you should calm down a little.
calm down ke?.....you gats respect her decision.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Deasmhunmhain: na wa o,you must b a great fan of einstein,but i think you should calm down a little.
This is funny to me. Apart from the answer I gave about rkarang's questions concerning him what else have I said about him Bro?
Everyone here is my fan, no special comment for a particular person. I love you all. *Winks*
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Toby009(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
khassy:

Wat device r u using?...Try using an Android or Pc. Also make sure u have at least #20,250 in d account. D #250 being d processing charge.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
mystolade:
calm down ke?.....you gats respect her decision.

Thank you mystolade. I just believed it was a question that needed an answer and I gave out the answer. It's my opinion about him that's all.
Everyone is my fan.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2014

I want you to know that am a great fan of people that made me their fan too.

I have only commended those that have been relating to me one way or the other.

If am talking about a great fan of mine then it should be mystolade because he was the very first person who welcomed me on this thread

One a again I love everyone here including you.
We are all here for one purpose, "ADMISSION" and that's all.
No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is there any news for direct entry students?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Torilo: Is there any news for direct entry students?

Could the problem be from Jamb? I've not seen any admitted DE applicant from any university. Have you seen one?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Temmi001: Dr.,be It professional Or Academic,as The prestigious Appelations Reads,has been Indiscriminately Abused By rather confounded Fellows..even As tribal Jingoists and Political Bigots Now Illegally Acquire this Title,it Shouldn't be so Abused That unpatriotic And Jobless Miscreants such As Dr. Andrew As he claims would possess such A s0briquet...just As The Recent Ban 0n c0nferring h0n0rary pr0fessorship On n0t-even-w0rth-it Doctors,I'Ld Say The Aftermath Effect Of such Conferment Is the emanation Of pr0fessi0nal Scammers Such As the Af0rementi0ned 'Dr. Andrew'..Even If You Feel You Could Deceive Your Parents While In ur Juvenile stage,that Shouldn't give You The Effrontery To Emerge As A scammer Rather Than an adviser 0n This Noble Thread..A Cross-secti0n Of ur pr0fiLe Actually Reveals That You Possess Perhaps s0me 'c0rdial Relati0nship' With The Vice-chancellors Of The Various Citadels Of Learning Of the Federati0n..why Not Get S0mething To Hold 0n Rather than Trying to Exploit various admission seekers pr0v0catively..Typing This Now Is With an intense e-Vehemence And a disgusting pr0v0cati0n..If n0t For reas0ns Of irrational demeaning and utter bemusement Of academic staffs that hold various positions in ad-hoc c0mmittees in C0nferring Academic Titles,Why should A doctorate degree c0nn0te 0r be addressed In Lieu Of two Gallons Of groundnut Oil and three baskets of palm-kernel al0ngside several tubers of Yam In our c0ntemporary Citadels Of Learning that Are supposed to be c0nstructive And Effective w0rld class Research CentresWHYWHY?WHY??wouldn't The After-effect Be the pr0ducti0n Of career-dependent Scammers such As 'Dr. Andrew'??

Signed
-TEMI
Seems u are fustratd
Why this long epistle
Why can't you just get it in ur head that
Scammers are everywhere
You should let them be
The best you can do is to drop an advice
For peeps to be aware of them
Sorry for my intro
I
Just like looking for trouble
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Deasmhunmhain: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Torilo:

If am talking about a great fan of mine then it should be mystolade because he was the very first person who welcomed me on this thread

No hard feelings.
and God wil grant us dat ijn.am surprisd at ur innocuous response sha,i was expectin u to blast me.lol.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Torilo:
This is funny to me. Apart from the answer I gave about rkarang's questions concerning him what else have I said about him Bro?
Everyone here is my fan, no special comment for a particular person. I love you all. *Winks*
Fan?
I know two type of Fan o

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolade: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Deasmhunmhain: and God wil grant us dat ijn.am surprisd at ur innocuous response sha,i was expectin u to blast me.lol.

Torilo:
No hard feelings.

you guys are mature......i love it.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Hardheolar(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yungmilio2:

Mr Yungmillio, it's been a while now. How are you doing, sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.