Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (548762 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Is that the public hostel?
yes off campus
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
rkarang:

You should have edited it on time.... Thank God you've recovered it.

That's why I barely ask for contact here... One needs to be extremely careful... I'm sure Dad must not know about that

Stay cool smiley
I'm guessing whoever did it,must have gotten my details from the screenshot i uploaded.......

Thanks Bro

,And Lol,I'll be a fool to tell him...He'll Kill my Ass if he ever learns about it
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayawori: u dey whine me ni, Primary Education Studies na, for faculty of education
Haha lol
Why I no go sabi PES
Upon say people dey underate the courses under Edu
Them be real threat for sport
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
khassy:

#peeps..... Shey how to prepare local SK d inside d pdf file.... Abeg pass am to me

Buh if it doesn't contain hw to make SK or Monkey Tail or how to take Alomo without squeezing your face..... No importance to me....

Kip it to urself

#TeamEnergySavingMode
SK tripsssssss
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Haha lol
Why I no go sabi PES
Upon say people dey underate the courses under Edu
Them be real threat for sport
Ehn no b their work, na jumpology pple dey do am for dem.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayawori: SK tripsssssss

Abi I lie
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Alpet even if nobody see you... I sight ya.... Hw ya dey doin?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
hawtimolly: am slow .....reply d chat smiley
Okay
Will check my phone now
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Brandylonia: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls is second list out?Cos some said d list out is supplementary 4 first batch list,Pls I need reply.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayawori: Ehn no b their work, na jumpology pple dey do am for dem.
Haha lol
Jumpology see course code
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hawtimolly(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Okay
Will check my phone now
ooh okk bless up man x
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
khassy:

Abi I lie
I don't knw o, I b church boy
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Khassy which course them give you and level?
Your base abj?
@ edaloba have sent it
Pls
when you are tru with the checkings
let me know
So we go sabi next levels
Regards
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hawtimolly(f): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Okay
Will check my phone now
ooh okk bless up man xx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayawori: I don't knw o, I b church boy
Hmm
Mr Ebony
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Response01(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author rkarang) rkrang and abasstoheeb abeg u guys shud pls drop Ur watsap or bbm contact or add me on 08143925353 or 7f5644eb.tanks boss.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Hmm
Mr Ebony
no b only Ebony na Ebola u go see

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayawori: Another
What's the name of this hostel?
How close is it to school?
And what's the cost for a room?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
1boylikevhis: I'm guessing whoever did it,must have gotten my details from the screenshot i uploaded.......

Thanks Bro

,And Lol,I'll be a fool to tell him...He'll Kill my Ass if he ever learns about it

Many of "them" have gone into illegal stuffs in order to earn "their" shiiit lives.... Fraudsters and Scammers... "They" even have different monikers to cajole the unsespecting fellas.

I could remember "their" tricks to scare folks into contacting "them" for........ Of which, "their" stories often ring false in my head, cos I've been psychologically trained to identify "them" tonguetongue

The struggle is not yet over--- As regards Accommodation Stuffs, be careful, don't be too much in a hurry to get one. "They're" always looking for people; not because they want to help you but for the cash "they" want to drain from your river of wealth.

I pray "they" get caught in the game.....

I very much understand the "they" that I've used in my post. So if "you" have any problem with it-- "your" protest is very much noted".

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
khassy: Alpet even if nobody see you... I sight ya.... Hw ya dey doin?
Boss.... I lay low
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by laryom1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
has any medical student been cleared?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ahmadjr(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
laryom1: has any medical student been cleared?

Nah still waiting impatiently
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
rkarang:

Many of "them" have gone into illegal stuffs in order to earn "their" shiiit lives.... Fraudsters and Scammers... "They" even have different monikers to cajole the unsespecting fellas.

I could remember "their" tricks to scare folks into contacting "them" for........ Of which, "their" stories often ring false in my head, cos I've been psychologically trained to identify "them" tonguetongue

The struggle is not yet over--- As regards Accommodation Stuffs, be careful, don't be too much in a hurry to get one. "They're" always looking for people; not because they want to help you but for the cash "they" want to drain from your river of wealth.

I pray "they" get caught in the game.....

I very much understand the "they" that I've used in my post. So if "you" have any problem with it-- "your" protest is very much noted".
Wisely Spoken..... Let's See If "they" will challenge this Post
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by laryom1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Nah still waiting impatiently
thank God. I tot i made a mistake or two in da uploaded process ni.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by temitopeabudu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
una well done o!! that "not in good standing" stuff still dey show for una portal?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Opey4luv:
What's the name of this hostel?
How close is it to school?
And what's the cost for a room?
Unilorin Hostel, its at sanrab but its nt close to d road. 75k
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mistletoe619(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
laryom1: has any medical student been cleared?
I've not been cleared too.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Iamshakur(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
How good is Civil Engineering football team because with what I've read on this tread it seems ICS rule the campus' football world.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
FOLARORI: hello bros , same thing applies to me too , i av a profound desire for studying medicine , bt i've been given aquaculture n fishries by unilorin @ its instead , i loathe this course which makes me very sad ... Currently i'm even on contemplation on accepting it or nt ...
Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The mind is our fundamental resource.
Unfortunately, we let the society define who we are, forgetting that we are naturally endowed with uncommon intellect to shape the society when the occasion arises. We gullibly take in hook, line and sinker whatever the society dictates.
I am pretty sure that prior to this defining moment you've not given any thought to Aquaculture and Fisheries as a rewarding career with limitless possibilities. Hence, the predictable hesitation lurking around your decision whether to accept it or not.
Dear bro/sis, you can never know your potentials until you venture into something outside your comfort zone.
As a matter of fact, a course such as Aquaculture/Fisheries indirectly prepares you towards self-employment if you are the business minded individual with unparalleled acumen for entrepreneurship (Most of the richest people in the world today are entrepreneurs).
Funny enough, we are now living in a world where what you study does not necessarily determine your stellar financial status in the society but a sincerity of purpose. Though, education is not the yard-stick to success because success is a natural function of destiny. But education gives us beneficial advantage to train our mind critically for better judgement.
It's not a question of how lucrative your course is, it's a question of how you market yourself that really matters. Truly valuable innovation occurs not through incremental change but by creating something out of nothing, something entirely new.That will require hard and contrarian thinking.
Honestly, successful entrepreneurs are not lucky lottery-winners, but people who have a clear vision of the future and a well-designed plan for getting there. Knowing where Facebook was heading enabled Mark Zuckerberg to dismiss Yahoo's offer to buy the social network for $1 billion in 2006. Seeing the future as random and unplanable is the curse of our age.
Generally, university graduates should be more than just employable. They should leave university with the ability to start their own business as well, regardless of their field of study. They should consider taking more classes such as Project Management, Small Business and in addition, certifications that are currently up-to-date in their industry. In the "real world" it's not all about the degree either. I think graduates should consider building their professional network while they are in school and become a part of organizations that place focus on the professional world.
Please be despondent not because you were not offered Medicine, just channel your energy into something that is much more productively innovative. And I think Aq/F is sufficient to prove to the world that not matter your field of study, you can always be counted among the successful ones.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by IAMSUPERSOJMAN(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello house,wanna know if any economics student av been cleared.............and pls how many weeks grace will be given to pay the schl fee
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
iamxay96:
Wow only @einstepg can draw out a silver lining out of d most drastic admission situation.
I mean after sympatizing with our guy @khan1993 he basically opened our eyes to the merit of studying a course lyk plant biology which most of us thought was an irrelevant course. Yes medicine is a noble
profession cuz yeah we get 2 save lives, but as the g
uru here has mentiond studying by plant biology u get to do research and bring forth innovations on how to improve agriculture, food supply that will feed billions of people for years to come, even drugs to cure diseases are discovered. Now who is saving more lives.
i'll advice u try out d course cuz i blieve God does all things for a reason(cuz u neva can tell u might be the one who cures the world of hunger ,aids, ebola,etc. sometin a doctor will neva do). But if u still arent interested u can always write another jamb.
Lastly sir Einstenpg alot of freshers whose courses got switched cud learn alot from u and i ask dat u continue to dole out ur words of wisdom to all those that need them.
ps: UNILORIN STOP THE TORTURE AND CLEAR US ALL!!!!
Thank you sire, I really appreciate your words of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
khassy:

So dis guy can type sumtin as small as this?
Well, it depends on the topic under discussion.
Anyway, am sorry for the inconvenience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.