Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (550938 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
hackhim: Kudos 2 @ayawori @mystolad @lordseyad @youngmillio2 @lucrownt @jaybel @rkarang @khassy and d rest for supplying useful infos n making d thread lively, being ff dis thread b4 twaz even created buh I couldn't comment cuz of sm reasons. Once again KUDOS!!!!

Shey dm hand yhu ban ni?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by BBFM: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
I give God all the glory for giving me a chance to swallow my innocuous remarks as regads the credibility in Unilorin admission process. My earlier criticism was informed by some unscrupulous element's acts of deceit and misinformation. I held firmly on to my decision not to lure anybody for assistance. I was ready to forfeit the admission if I had to bribe or beg some big guns for assistance having ganerred 86% in the PUTME though a DE applicant.

Here we are today, am now a 200 level Law student of Unilorin. Funnily, up till now, I'v never been to ILORIN , I don't know anybody there but it pleases God to offer me an admission there. To cap it all, I'd always prayed to hav a chance to forward an unreserved and unambiguous apology to Unilorin stalites for those critical remarks of mine. Pls , do accept my apology specifically for erroneously labeling the citadel "BETTER BY CASH".

To my ogas: Rkarank, Youngmillo2, Einstein, 1boylykvis, Bobolathe1st and others too numerous to be mentioned, I thank you so much for corrections, advice, encouragements and sometimes, ur comedy. I'd say u all are highly gbaski and gbe soke. God bless u pals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
hackhim: I was in sch last wk thursday and saw smths dat surprised me; in sociology dept I saw 100L PSYCOLOGY results, con c peeps scoring 2, 5, 7 in exam ( nt moved tho cuz hv seen similar cases in my ND days) buh what really surprised me is that nobody had 'A' and when I also checked list of graduating students in Accounting dept no 1 graduated wit First Class. My questions is are lecturers so mean in UNILORIN or what? @ayawori @lucrownt and other stay lites

Amebor
Wetyn yhu go d luk people result for?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lordseyad: i dunno maybe it's because i changed course. but The course i actually filled during jamb was Mech.Eng , but i change d it to Statistics during pume reg @ Uil. Then when am admitted @ jamb site I saw Mech.Eng , and Uil gimme Statistics..

So yu no d reason and yu still d ask abi
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Alimtoheeb: Good afternoon Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ all real niggaz in †ђξ biulding, rkarang, agent9, my namesake abasstoheeb, mystola.., 1boylikevhis, response nd oders, Happy independence day, may we witness more of it in advance, nd happy eid l kabir in advance....LoNG LIVE NIGERIA.

Shey yu no see me abi

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
hackhim: @rkarang the "totorial' master I hail ooo, hope 2 see u in BBF n u guys try n make frnds wit him rather than fighting over @torilo n other NL chicks. #nohomo

#grabs a sit
Oya tell me hu and hu d fight over my iya number 22? @torilo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by iamxay96: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
khassy:

Amebor

Shey yu no see me abi

lol.

@khassy wetin be your own, free these guyz now.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
khassy:

I guess you don't get the whole scenario
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Harry4cas: lol nothing is impossible bro. I did econs in ma A level n idont think that getting A in unilorin is impossible.
baba Getting A is Possible, infact if I open my portal for u....I fit count lik 10 A's.....but making 1st class in economics.....baba.....u go try.....even for my set(2013/2014)....e get 1 smallish girl(SEUN)....Economics students in d ouse can testify 2 dis and can categorically tell u dis girl was a 1st class candidate but wetn dept giv am.....2:1

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
BBFM: I give God all the glory for giving me a chance to swallow my innocuous remarks as regads the credibility in Unilorin admission process. My earlier criticism was informed by some unscrupulous element's acts of deceit and misinformation. I held firmly on to my decision not to lure anybody for assistance. I was ready to forfeit the admission if I had to bribe or beg some big guns for assistance having ganerred 86% in the PUTME though a DE applicant.

Here we are today, am now a 200 level Law student of Unilorin. Funnily, up till now, I'v never been to ILORIN , I don't know anybody there but it pleases God to offer me an admission there. To cap it all, I'd always prayed to hav a chance to forward an unreserved and unambiguous apology to Unilorin stalites for those critical remarks of mine. Pls , do accept my apology specifically for erroneously labeling the citadel "BETTER BY CASH".

To my ogas: Rkarank, Youngmillo2, Einstein, 1boylykvis, Bobolathe1st and others too numerous to be mentioned, I thank you so much for corrections, advice, encouragements and sometimes, ur comedy. I'd say u all are highly gbaski and gbe soke. God bless u pals.

Shey yu be Eistpeing (abi hw una d spell am se). bro... Una can type...
Lol

Apology under consideration

Council of eldere @youngmilio.. Wheesin. Rkarang judge d matter before thee

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
iamxay96:

lol.

@khassy wetin be your own, free these guyz now.
Like say I tie dem wif rope
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Eedowho(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Idboyostic: baba Getting A is Possible, infact if I open my portal for u....I fit count lik 10 A's.....but making 1st class in economics.....baba.....u go try.....even for my set(2013/2014)....e get 1 smallish girl(SEUN)....Economics students in d ouse can testify 2 dis and can categorically tell u dis girl was a 1st class candidate but wetn dept giv am.....2:1
u r very correct man, Seun is my school baby supervised by Dr Usman, i was personally sad about her result that i had to ask my boss 'y is d dept like dis'
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lordseyad: I guess you don't get the whole scenario

Scenario keh... Dogoyaro ni
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eedowho: u r very correct man, Seun is my school baby supervised by Dr Usman, i was personally sad about her result that i had to ask my boss 'y is d dept like dis'

Ehya for her
But did yhu jus say "skul baby"

Hehhehehehehehehehehe. I laf in greek
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Eedowho(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
khassy:

Ehya for her
But did yhu jus say "skul baby"

Hehhehehehehehehehehe. I laf in greek
yeah school baby for real.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ShehuAba(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
BBFM: I give God all the glory for giving me a chance to swallow my innocuous remarks as regads the credibility in Unilorin admission process. My earlier criticism was informed by some unscrupulous element's acts of deceit and misinformation. I held firmly on to my decision not to lure anybody for assistance. I was ready to forfeit the admission if I had to bribe or beg some big guns for assistance having ganerred 86% in the PUTME though a DE applicant.

From my own end here, Apology accepted.
This is why you don't need to come into conclusions anyhow without concrete proofs and evidences to back it up.
My advice to you:
Don't make hasty conclusions especially when you are frustrated.
Welcome to BBF, and to cap it all, the Faculty of Law (I love and respect that Faculty a lot).

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
any mass comm student that has been cleared..i just uploaded mine.. waiting for clearance
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hackhim(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Lordseyad: Ese sir--- Mo loyal sir
oga mi sir, month humble oo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Enano2baba(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Viewing this topic: sylvar02 (m ), Shehu9ja ,
iamxay96, Damilayl (f ), mzmjae , desi2banana ,
stoicism , Kay005, wheesin (m ), killercute16 (m ),
Youngbankee( m), hackhim (m ), Doctor20002 (f )
and 2 guest(s)
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hackhim(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eedowho: first class is a taboo in economics dept.
#OluwaIsInvolved
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
khassy:

Shey yu no see me abi
khassy...how I go forget u......I hail o, Happy new month bro
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hackhim(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
khassy:

Amebor
lol, ur funny AF buh wetin hapun b say as I comot 4 my dept dat day I no wan go house na y I say make I gallivant around small na hw I c d tin b dat
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
hackhim: Kudos 2 @ayawori @mystolad @lordseyad @youngmillio2 @lucrownt @jaybel @rkarang @khassy and d rest for supplying useful infos n making d thread lively, being ff dis thread b4 twaz even created buh I couldn't comment cuz of sm reasons. Once again KUDOS!!!!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hackhim(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
khassy:

#grabs a sit
Oya tell me hu and hu d fight over my iya number 22? @torilo
read previous pages na n I fink u were also involved dat very day wey u guys dey drop una pin n needle say mak she add una
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Alimtoheeb: Good afternoon Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ all real niggaz in †ђξ biulding, rkarang, agent9, my namesake abasstoheeb, mystola.., 1boylikevhis, response nd oders, Happy independence day, may we witness more of it in advance, nd happy eid l kabir in advance....LoNG LIVE NIGERIA.
Baddoo!! I hail oh! Happy new month and independence day to you Sir!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2014

You're A 100% Welcome Man,And A Big Congrats To you...We Shall Meet at School!I'm a Law Fresher too

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tobishills12(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
hello guys...is there any dress code for the political science students and has anyone been cleared for political science...urgent ans pls...cos am dying ooooooooo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hackhim(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
@khassy na 1 kain menance u go turn 4 dat ur class oo, is gd tho e go make u popular buh there are 2 tinz involved; its either u r knwn 4 being cray or ur intelligence #UrChoice
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Enano2baba(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
hackhim abeg you be accounting fresher?? abeg drop ur pin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayawori(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eedowho: first class is a taboo in economics dept.
na so o.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
khassy:

Scenario keh... Dogoyaro ni
Lol
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Alimtoheeb: khassy...how I go forget u......I hail o, Happy new month bro

Na so we d hear say na new month oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.