Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549286 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lordseyad: I think the new A-calendar is out.........

Hmmmm.... Time to be more serious once more....
Wich Calender ar u talkin abt
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by vikispet(f): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Are you tired of staying at home, and you wrote the last UTME with little or no chance of gaining admission. The time for another year at home is over, you can successfully gain admission in any republic. of benin university.

With just 5 credits not more than 2 sittings, OND/NCE/HND for Direct Entry into 200/300 level.
With no Jamb and no passport you can be an undergraduate and do your service immediately after graduation.

COURSES AVAILABLE: are Accountancy,
Business Administration,
International Relation,
Marketing,
Public Administration,
Economic,
Biochemistry,
Microbiology,
Computer Science,
Animal Science,
Nursing,
Mass Communication,
Pharmacy
Law.

Why you must take this opportunity
1- Guarantee admission.
2- learning in a very conducive. environment
3- learning how to speak french
4- no occultism
5- accommodation available
6- no delay in study
7- exposure to another culture and developing of complete personality a s. an international student
8- Guarantee NYSC
9- Bsc 3 years
10- affordable school fees
And lots more.

An adage say a purposeful person with eye. for success always seek for. alternative route when encounter with challenges on his favorite route. Don't put your life education in the hold up of JAMB take this opportunity and sour high on eagles wing.

For. more informations, enquirers and Registration form
Contact this phone Numbers: +22966730755 07065015992, 07067865994
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
We are progressing!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Abasstoheeb: Wich Calender ar u talkin abt
Academic calendar, I dnt think the info is right anyway....

btw... Happy new season to Epl fans...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by horlawaleh001(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lordseyad: Academic calendar, I dnt think the info is right anyway....

btw... Happy new season to Epl fans...

Lol.... And #MUFC opened the floor with an embarrassing performance...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
horlawaleh001:

Lol.... And #MUFC opened the floor with an embarrassing performance...
lol, So happy...
abeg no E-stone o @ MUFC
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Elijah348(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lordseyad: lol, So happy...
abeg no E-stone o @ MUFC

pts ptssss ... Bross i will e_stone you if uuu kip derailing this thread......

btw any MCB Aspirant here.. Shout halleluyah...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by shadelek(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guys pls come in. As a d.e aspirant, is there any need for me to submit a copy of my credential attached with d post jamb score to the school? Pls urgent reply is needed. Thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elijah348:

pts ptssss ... Bross i will e_stone you if uuu kip derailing this thread......

btw any MCB Aspirant here.. Shout halleluyah...
Haha... Ain't derailing sire... Just trying to add Maggi.. Dnt stone me sha..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Elijah348(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lordseyad: Haha... Ain't derailing sire... Just trying to add Maggi.. Dnt stone me sha..

bsides m also a man u fan ... Lol...no stonning sha
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mathsguru(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
If u applied for medicine,law, and engineering courses but you scored below 70%, pls start praying ooooo for God intervention.... I heard this from reliable source.... Believe it or not that is their internal cut off mark.60% for economics,bus admin, accounting,etc in short all courses that are above 180 cut off in the post ume exam... 50% for courses which ar 180 in post utme exam... That was the info I heard from ppl I can't disclose their identities online. Pls don't forget, you can still be admitted if you don't meet up with the cut off mark, but you will be transfer to another dept, if you score meet up or more than the cut off mark of that dept.... I wish all of us a successful admission by the grace of God... That's all.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
guys download dis 3mb pdf file..every info abt unilorin and ur intended course are all in here,its very useful though its dated back 2013. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5ERwemfqO6BUWs3QkF3ZVB3RE0/edit?usp=docslist_api
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=vikispet]Are you tired of staying at home, and you wrote the last UTME with little or no chance of gaining admission. The time for another year at home is over, you can successfully gain admission in any republic. of benin university.

With just 5 credits not more than 2 sittings, OND/NCE/HND for Direct Entry into 200/300 level.
With no Jamb and no passport you can be an undergraduate and do your service immediately after graduation.

Business Administration,
International Relation,
Marketing,
Public Administration,
Economic,
Biochemistry,
Microbiology,
Computer Science,
Animal Science,
Nursing,
Mass Communication,
Pharmacy
Law.

1- Guarantee admission.
4- no occultism
6- no delay in study
another culture [quote author=vikispet].story for the gods.[quote author=vikispet]Are you tired of staying at home, and you wrote the last UTME with little or no chance of gaining admission. The time for another year at home is over, you can successfully gain admission in any republic. of benin university.

Business Administration,
International Relation,
Marketing,
Public Administration,
Economic,
Biochemistry,
Microbiology,
Computer Science,
Animal Science,
Nursing,
Mass Communication,
Pharmacy
Law.

1- Guarantee admission.
4- no occultism
6- no delay in study
another culture [quote author=vikispet].story for the gods.
[quote author=vikispet]Are you tired of staying at home, and you wrote the last UTME with little or no chance of gaining admission. The time for another year at home is over, you can successfully gain admission in any republic. of benin university.

Business Administration,
International Relation,
Marketing,
Public Administration,
Economic,
Biochemistry,
Microbiology,
Computer Science,
Animal Science,
Nursing,
Mass Communication,
Pharmacy
Law.

1- Guarantee admission.
4- no occultism
6- no delay in study
another culture [quote author=vikispet].story for the gods.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Haywhy433(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
@rkarang longest time my surest pal, i pray God crown your effort this. You've reali impress me personally but hey i don't give admission, God will do it for You,Myself and Everyone here. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ridwan1821: 6:08am On Aug 17, 2014
hulkhiharitoz: That's what I did
Retry it weda d result will show now. Gudluck
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2014
mathsguru: If u applied for medicine,law, and engineering courses but you scored below 70%, pls start praying ooooo for God intervention.... I heard this from reliable source.... Believe it or not that is their internal cut off mark.60% for economics,bus admin, accounting,etc in short all courses that are above 180 cut off in the post ume exam... 50% for courses which ar 180 in post utme exam... That was the info I heard from ppl I can't disclose their identities online. Pls don't forget, you can still be admitted if you don't meet up with the cut off mark, but you will be transfer to another dept, if you score meet up or more than the cut off mark of that dept.... I wish all of us a successful admission by the grace of God... That's all.
Bro,pls was is 2ru dat unilorin reduce cut-off mark for their indigene or dos in Catchment Area...i hrd 4rm somone bt wnt to confirm abt dat...TNX
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Haywhy433: @rkarang longest time my surest pal, i pray God crown your effort this. You've reali impress me personally but hey i don't give admission, God will do it for You,Myself and Everyone here. Ameen

Thanks for the compliment smiley God is our strength.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Happy Sunday!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2014
vikispet: Are you tired of staying at home, and you wrote the last UTME with little or no chance of gaining admission. The time for another year at home is over, you can successfully gain admission in any republic. of benin university.

Business Administration,
International Relation,
Marketing,
Public Administration,
Economic,
Biochemistry,
Microbiology,
Computer Science,
Animal Science,
Nursing,
Mass Communication,
Pharmacy
Law.

1- Guarantee admission.
4- no occultism
6- no delay in study
7- exposure to another culture and developing of complete personality a s. an international student
8- Guarantee NYSC
9- Bsc 3 years
10- affordable school fees
And lots more.

An adage say a purposeful person with eye. for success always seek for. alternative route when encounter with challenges on his favorite route. Don't put your life education in the hold up of JAMB take this opportunity and sour high on eagles wing.

For. more informations, enquirers and Registration form
Contact this phone Numbers: +22966730755 07065015992, 07067865994
are you preaching or advertising?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ridwan1821: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Does unilorin reduce cut off for indegenes bcuz som1 told me dat.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mathsguru(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2014
Ridwan1821: Does unilorin reduce cut off for indegenes bcuz som1 told me dat.
. Somehow
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
I wish all aspirants this year success in their admission process, may God crown all your efforts with success. Please, a friend of mine is looking for a self contain room preferrably after oke odo but before tipper garage, with an affordable price. Anyone with good information should please signify. God bless you.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2014

Angelmay: I wish all aspirants this year success in their admission process, may God crown all your efforts with success. Please, a friend of mine is looking for a self contain room preferrably after oke odo but before tipper garage, with an affordable price. Anyone with good information should please signify. God bless you.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
mystolad: 08068510347

great! Thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
mathsguru: . Somehow
Explain better and lets knw yor mind
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
ADMISSION LIST

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Kay005: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Angelmay: I wish all aspirants this year success in their admission process, may God crown all your efforts with success. Please, a friend of mine is looking for a self contain room preferrably after oke odo but before tipper garage, with an affordable price. Anyone with good information should please signify. God bless you.
"After oke odo but before tipper garage" how come?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by BBFM: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Abasstoheeb: I tink dos waec candidate have uploaded dere resut...

Be rest assured u'll b offered admission in AAUA wt dat score irrespective of ur course of pursuit. Merit is their watchword their. They are unlike d "better by cash" varsity. Accept my congratulations pal.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
BBFM:

Be rest assured u'll b offered admission in AAUA wt dat score irrespective of ur course of pursuit. Merit is their watchword their. They are unlike d "better by cash" varsity. Accept my congratulations pal.
Bro.,tnx 4 advice...am Unilorite nt AAUA

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
lukmonadeola: ADMISSION LIST
WEN
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kay005: "After oke odo but before tipper garage" how come?
coming from school and not the other way round
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SEYIKP(m): 12:45am On Aug 18, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.