Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549242 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2014
rayopt:

tsw. . .vewi funny sha

i said it is connection nd u ended up sayin it is not with an argument dat proves it as connection. whu r u confusin, me, ursef or d aspirants? tsw!

abeg oga, try not tu mention or quote me again. pls!

small pikin Poo

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by samborino(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2014
Hi guys, please I need your response ooo. Some one answer my question please.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Haben1: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2014
samborino: Please guys can someone kindly tell me the cut off mark that unilorin accept for jamb? I scored 191 in my jamb should I go ahead in getting the pume form when its out? Or any other advice?

Thank. s y'all, I'll appreciate ur kind response...
......... Unilorin is always full of surprise, just report them to God, and he will favor you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Haben1: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2014
Bush2013: expanciate
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by adbaba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
we wsh all intending stds of bbf gud sucex in thier coming p.utme scrn test.NB:free tutorials,guide and acomodatn 4 as many that needs it.courtesy The Apostolic church students fellowship of Nigeria(TACSFON).PLS Contact us via:08160875442, 08166714994, 07061240633.pls b prepared.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by isoh(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2014
julismart: please does university OF illorin accept ijmb certificate for direct entry

Offcourse Unilorin accepts IJMB for all their courses more than any other school except ABU.

They took 13points for medicine and 12 for law last year. The rest were at 10 while education courses went for 6pts.

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by furetin(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2014
Well by Monday the form will surely be out but please and please someone help us please try to post Unilorin likely post Jamb questions that was the reason why I joined naira land Cuz when I saw this page on Google I was compelled to join I'm quite sure in previous years people do post questions and answers and this will be a stepping stone for we aspirants I for one promise to share my experience and even try to drop the questions I met that I can remember thanks and I hope we all meet there this year
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by illicit(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2014
I wish u all aspirants goodluck, pls dont forget to pray no matter how much u ve read....... See you all next session, am a stalite willing to help anyone who might have questions, PM me.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by shadelek(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2014
One of the question is which
part of the continent is
sychelles? Another one is
which of the following is the
correct spelling. Rhythm,
rythm, rhytm, rytm. Caribbean,
carriabean, carribbean,
carebbean. Make sure you
read synonyms and antonyms
as well as sentence
interpretations. Be expecting
some mathematics questions
as well, with enough biology
questions and all must be
done within 30min. All the
best. I think this little clues
help?

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2014
shadelek: One of the question is which
part of the continent is
carriabean, carribbean,
carebbean. Make sure you
as well as sentence
help?

God bless you and many thanks!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by obabila(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2014
I guess the form will be out tomorrow,and unilorin might be using two centres in lagos,Adebayo akande (etc) in ikeja and also other centre in ilupeju.medicine-220 law and engineering-190 accountancy-200 other courses is 180.let us wait and see tomorrow.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayokunlei(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
anyone that is interested in knowing about the Unilorin remedial should join this interactive group on facebook by searching for; Unilorin 2014/2015 remedial group.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Matcruz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Wishin all prospective aspirants success in da post utme exams.........Engineering guys ar free 2 ask any question pertaining 2 da course of studi.....................i rep # civil engineering dept........
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Bush2013: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
obabila: I guess the form will be out tomorrow,and unilorin might be using two centres in lagos,Adebayo akande (etc) in ikeja and also other centre in ilupeju.medicine-220 law and engineering-190 accountancy-200 other courses is 180.let us wait and see tomorrow.
how you take know
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ola4shure(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gud day to u all,
Dis is to inform all the pple dat may wish to write their post-utme in ilorin that incase they need accomondatn, RCF mission hostel wil be available for both male and female(for those dat want to see how life is it in UNILORIN b4 the admission) and u shall be given all the support u need.
Thanks and God bless
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rayopt(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by deedrizzie: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls has any1 registered fr d pst ume..or hv an idea of d cut off marks?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by obabila(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bush2013: how you take know
Just watch out till tomorrow.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by obabila(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bush2013: how you take know
Just watch out till tomorrow.and bsides,i said i guess but my guessing might b right,just watch out.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Shuayb0(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Haderoncare: pls, is d direct entry form still out
I don't fink d form is still on sale, bt if u can lay ur hands on it, i fink u can still do d online registration.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Jammy2012(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
shadelek: One of the question is which
part of the continent is
carriabean, carribbean,
carebbean. Make sure you
as well as sentence
help?
Seychelle is in Africa....Caribbean.. rhythm..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
2014/2015 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on2014/2015 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and to carefully read the Registration Instructions:
1.Click on ADMISSION displayed on the left hand side of the screen
2.OnAdmission Menudisplayed, click Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and read carefully.
3.Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow the display of your details.
Thereafter,
*.UTME candidates should click on theGet Detailsbutton for your JAMB information;
*.DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
*.Click onMake Payment linkto go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the course originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tundeks: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Is it both 1st and 2nd choice DE aspirants that are eligible to write the post ume.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Doctor20002(f): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Pre-Admission Screening
Login
Inter-University-Transfer
Students Registration
International Students
Registration
Pre-Admission Screening
Instructions
2014/2015 PRE-ADMISSION
SCREENING REGISTRATION
INSTRUCTION
On the home page of the
University of Ilorin website,
click on 2014/2015 Pre-
Admission Screening
Procedure
All candidates are advised to
click on Pre-Admission Screening
Instructions and to carefully
read the Registration
Instructions:
1. Click on ADMISSION displayed
on the left hand side of the
screen
2. On Admission Menu displayed,
click Pre-Admission Screening
Instructions and read carefully.
3. Type in your JAMB Registration
Number and SURNAME in the
boxes provided. Carefully type
in your JAMB Registration
Number as any error committed
will not allow the display of
your details.
Thereafter,
UTME candidates should click
on the Get Details button for
your JAMB information;
DE candidates should click OK
button on the dialog box
displayed and enter your
names; and
Click on Make Payment link to
go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME
Candidates who are qualified
for the course originally chosen
can proceed to make payment
by supplying the required
information. However, UTME
Candidates who are not
qualified for the course
originally chosen are advised to
change their course as indicated
on the payment page. Note the
sum of N2,500 is charged for
change of course.
4. Make Payment
Select your ATM card type (e.g
Verve or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the
card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the
reverse side of the card and
lastly enter your card pin; and
Then click on Pay.
Pls note: ( Do not Refresh your
browser while the process is
going on to avoid multiple
deductions from your account.
If nothing is displayed after 10
minutes, close the browser and
restart again).
5. After Login, click on Continue
Registration Link on the main
menu.
6. Fill in your other bio-data and
necessary details truthfully on
the webpage. All candidates
should upload their Passports
by clicking on Browse button
and select your picture. Your
Passport must not be more than
20KB.
7. On completion of bio-data. click
on Next Step button then click
OK on the message dialog box.
8. All DE candidates should
complete the Institution of
choice and click on Save then
click OK on the message dialog
box.
9. On completion of choice of
Institution click Next Step
button.
Direct Entry candidates are
required to select their Higher
Academic Qualification(s) from
the drop down and click on
Save. On the dialog box click
OK;
To add more Higher Academic
Qualifications click on
qualifications drop down to
select your additional
qualifications click on save; and
Click on Next Step.
11. All candidates (UTME and DE)
are required to supply their O/L
details as follows:
Pick Number of sitting(s) by
clicking on the drop-down
button
Enter all the required O/L
details; and
Click on Submit button then
click OK on the message dialog
box.
12. Click Scheduling Tab. All
candidates must select a
screening centre from the drop-
down menu. Note an alert will
be immediately sent to your e-
mail and phone number
provided in your bio-data.
13. Click Print Tab to print out the
following:
Pre-Admission Screening
Registration form;
Scheduling Slip; and
Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are
expected to be at the
screening centre an hour
before their scheduled time
and with the above printouts
Thank you for choosing
University of Ilorin the BETTER
BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
Click Pre-Admission Screening
Registration to continue
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ola4shure(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Go to unilorin.edu.ng, click on NEW UNDERGRADUATE portal, CLICK on PRE-ADMISSION SCreening. ENTER Ur details.
That's all u need, and u must have 180 and above. Thanks

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by milinda(f): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Matcruz: Wishin all prospective aspirants success in da post utme exams.........Engineering guys ar free 2 ask any question pertaining 2 da course of studi.....................i rep # civil engineering dept........
Pls wats d cut off for post utme n civil engr
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by milinda(f): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2014
smileyFinlly d form s out.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by opisco01(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2014
It keeps saying invalid login details
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by cutiedave(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2014
opisco01: It keeps saying invalid login details
same for me bro
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2014
Congrats to you guys in advance o.
Pls b careful when filling d form n if u encounter any issue during d process, feel free to ask questions and n sure my bosses here wl provide answers.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Matcruz(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2014
milinda:
Pls wats d cut off for post utme n civil engr
d cut off mark is 190 for all engineering
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2014
wats d price of registration pls??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.