Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? (4508 Views)

What If God Answer Your Prayer In This Way On Your Posting / Is It Good To Runs Your Posting? / Can Your Call Up Number Come Out With Your Posting The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Omojuwagem(f): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2014
I don't see any reason why one should influence one's posting because whatever the reason may be might actually not exist.its just a fear of uncertainty... Www.fybcorner.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Daninya1: you can survive wit 19k in d north where d cost n standard of living is low,if u r shrewd enuf you can save n venture into a small scale business.as a gradaute of education,if u graj wit a 1.1 or 2.1,your prospect as serving as a lecturer is brit..aside d renumeration from da skul,you cud churn up to a 100k frm da sale of handouts to studntz...
a friend of mine had 2.2 nd served as a lecturer in abia uni cheesy
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Daninya1: Hi peepz,i learnt dat batch B call up letter will no longer be onlyn,dat stdnts should go get dia letters from dia various institutions..was NYSC D.G on NTA last wk friday..who can vouch for that
it wasn't online before na ..... Check the time table , its gonna be in school by 28 -31 , online shiiit starts from next batch
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
adedeji65: a friend of mine had 2.2 nd served as a lecturer in abia uni cheesy
hmmm,gud for him...

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2014
Whateva be d case,i am assuredly sure dat am gonna serve in my canaan land.i waited for ova 1yr cux of Unibuja wahala..if i make it August good,if its September,beta..i can wait for 1 mnth,if it happens dat way...@teambadgeBcorper...

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Some prospective batch B corper will travel for hours to their various institution to collect their call up letters...what are the needed materials needed for call up letter collection...
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Tnot(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'm really thinking of influencing my posting to port harcourt and I pray I won't regret it if a civil engineering graduate end up in one of the local villages teaching secondary school students.

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tnot: I'm really thinking of influencing my posting to port harcourt and I pray I won't regret it if a civil engineering graduate end up in one of the local villages teaching secondary school students.
gringringrin you no go kill me with laff. Why all of us dey run from teaching. I with Acctn Edu is seriously avoiding teaching

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
shakol91: gringringrin you no go kill me with laff. Why all of us dey run from teaching. I with Acctn Edu is seriously avoiding teaching
nobody wan turn teacher chike...but we have all been taught by teachers....wat goes arnd comes around.lolsssss
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
I even took up a teaching job to get acquitance with teaching techniques,to understand d psyche of peoples and to know wat teaching ethics are...someday one may turn up to become a lecturer...most of us will serve in schools..change yur mindset to being dat of a confirmed teacher Chike for a year...
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Daninya1: I even took up a teaching job to get acquitance with teaching techniques,to understand d psyche of peoples and to know wat teaching ethics are...someday one may turn up to become a lecturer...most of us will serve in schools..change yur mindset to being dat of a confirmed teacher Chike for a year...
that's true bro. I already have teaching experience during my TP 1&2 (I think that's ok for now) so i want to have office experience during my service year cheesy
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
shakol91: that's true bro. I already have teaching experience during my TP 1&2 (I think that's ok for now) so i want to have office experience during my service year cheesy
may God grant you yur hat desires...al da best.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2014
Daninya1: may God grant you yur hat desires...al da best.
Amen. Thanks
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
A buddy of mine wu is a studnt of A.B.U said he knows were he is going to serve..hx uncle wu is a senate member saw hix...so guys,d call up letters r in yur various skuls...
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Daninya1: A buddy of mine wu is a studnt of A.B.U said he knows were he is going to serve..hx uncle wu is a senate member saw hix...so guys,d call up letters r in yur various skuls...
that's not new , most people do nowadays ...........
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Do i nid to go with my 1st leaving skul cert n testimonial,birth cert,o'level result n state of origin cert

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2014
If there's anything you're going to REGRET, its not influencing it when you had the opportunity. My sister had the chance to influence her posting, but NO. She was playing the typical holy Mary Role... She ended up teaching at a NEAR DEAD Secondary school in a very tini tiiny village. The year was 2011. Till date, she's yet to have any work experience in her field.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
taiwolusol: If there's anything you're going to REGRET, its not influencing it when you had the opportunity. My sister had the chance to influence her posting, but NO. She was playing the typical holy Mary Role... She ended up teaching at a NEAR DEAD Secondary school in a very tini tiiny village. The year was 2011. Till date, she's yet to have any work experience in her field.
oh that's really bad,but don't you think another person might had a total different experience.

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Am yet to collect my call up letter..if you hav,were wer u posted
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2014
shakol91: oh that's really bad,but don't you think another person might had a total different experience.

Yeah, yours right. Different Strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Batch "a" Time Table And Website / Batch B16 Stream 2 Service Extention / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.