Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) (180056 Views)

GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Sony Unveils Xperia M4 Aqua See Full Specification & Price / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
okparaugo: I am not surprised with the way people bad mouth TECNO products. I use a Phamton A1 so i know all the problems someone can possibly encounter with a TECNO. I have two lady friends who were always complaining about their Samsung galaxy duos phones. The truth is TECNO is not inferior to SAMSUNG.

The problem is that most people do not know how to maintain their smartphones

Phones are not too different from laptops, but they are far more versatile than laptops. At least a businessman like me doesn't need to connect a printer or scanner and USB dongle to my laptop before I do business. Plus putting on my generator to power all these gadgets. But people still tend to use the smartphones of today the way they use Nokia 3310 of yesteryears. That's where the problem lies.

At least I had the opportunity of fixing the Samsung phone of one of these ladies. She says she cannot make calls but can receive, the phone is hanging, this one that one.

I picked the phone and discovered she has no Anti-virus. Phew, I put on my flash share and gave her !Avast!. I discovered she has not updated any app on the phone in the past 6 months because of lack of data. Phew, I put on my Hot Spot and Bluetooth and gave her data and cleaned the evil the phone has accumulated for months. I located her overstretched memory spaces and cleaned them by relocating files..

Its one month now, SAMSUNG is working.

Other issues can still show up on my TECNO once in a while, at least the phone has never been to a service centre in one year. And I handle it as it comes.

Therefore I give this TECNO phantom Z a big pass mark.

Oya, name the price.
tell them. am still using Tecno L3 and it's working fine ,looks new and has never visited any phone repairer .if you handle your phone well, you will enjoy to the fullness.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by texazzpete(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
thugnigga: A full hd phone wit 5.2 inch screen will have 423.64 pixels per inch so dats d xpected pixel count of phantom z.but its not only pixel count that matters.screen technology also matters. Ips lcd is more advanced than amoled tech which is relatively new. Amoled screens do not have very accurate colours, for example b4 selling ma samsung gallaxys4 , i put side by side with a phantom a3 on equal brightness level i noticed d whites on gs4 had a yellowish tinge while the white on the ips panel looked way better.i sought the opinion of my colleages who noticed ths same thing. So guys if u are tech savvy enough you should rely on hands on experience rather than reading the specs sheet of a device .

Untrue. The Galaxy S5 has an AMOLED screen and in all color accuracy tests and display reviews, it's hailed as one of the best mobile displays ever made.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
henryobinna: tecno said it themselves,

So Didnt dey also say R7 was Android when its not. angry.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by henryobinna(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
biz2get:

then them be corrupt crooks then

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
manutdadex: Nigerians!! Y buy a phone wit 64gb? Na phone no be system and nt a long term storage option..if u like buy 500gb join! I wil stick to techno at least d fone wil do d same ur note 3 and co will do!

Just one question i have for yuu....
Can your tecno use CUSTOM ROMS/KENELS wink

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
manutdadex: as far as ur Hd no fit show angel wen him enta church or evil spirt, den ur hd is useless..our eyes diff..dem go jst dey decieve una wit mumu tinz

If i was to rate your eyes using PPI
I would say 0.5ppi.....

Truly our eyes are really differ.... Mine see good things.. Yuurs I reserve my comment sad
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by hero10(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
A month used Phantom A+ for sale.... 28k. Holla at me 07032773547
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
guiddoti: You dönt mean it. Where 800mah cön go?

800mah went to sambisa to #BringBackOurGirls

Chai....

Wait......

Even Nepa sef...

Chai....

Wait.... grin cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
biz2get:

In your dreams cheesy
na true.the law of demand and supply hasn't changed till date.Tecno is taking the smartphone market from Samsung and others and if care is not taken you will not see Samsung phones selling again except they go back to the drawing board to make affordable phones for different market segment. At least for start 4.4 kikat phone show be sold at N10,000
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
legalwealth:

Lol!Are you their special adviser?

No lol.... Thats the motive tecno crap are using.. So we have to follow suit.. wink
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
asuustrike1:
na true.the law of demand and supply hasn't changed till date.Tecno is taking the smartphone market from Samsung and others and if care is not taken you will not see Samsung phones selling again except they go back to the drawing board to make affordable phones for different market segment. At least for start 4.4 kikat phone show be sold at N10,000

Lol... I repeat..... IN YA DREAMS

With this yuur estimate my guess is yuu only want to use Calculator as an app on the phone shey?
They will put 90ghz half core inside it lol with follow com nokia battery tongue

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by PhockPhockMan: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
biz2get:

No no no no NO!!! Have F1 A1 F7 A2 A3 A4-(cooming soon) now Z before yuu say JAC* Z10 will be out grin
Liar.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
asuustrike1:
tell them. am still using Tecno L3 and it's working fine ,looks new and has never visited any phone repairer .if you handle your phone well, you will enjoy to the fullness.

Don't mind them.

Most of them have touched a TECNO before bad mouthing it..
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
[email][/email]

PhockPhockMan: Liar.

Wanna bet?

Its common sense menh... Theres no doubt that Z10 or Zii will be out in nearest months...
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by guiddoti: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
biz2get:

800mah went to sambisa to #BringBackOurGirls

Chai....

Wait......

Even Nepa sef...

Chai....

Wait.... grin cheesy
I talk am, na only you waka come
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by daveemuobo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
when tecno gives up the mediatek ish octa core processors for some qualcomm snapdragon , i will think about patronising them.Some foolish fanboys havent tasted even a qual core snapdragon processor if not, they'd prefer it to their yeye octacore (forget those nonsense benchmark scores.they can be faked)

but seriously i dunno why tecno cant set up an OTA update system on their devices.developers on XDA can help them na..abi they dont have advisers?
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Karleb(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
daveemuobo: when tecno gives up the mediatek ish octa core processors for some qualcomm snapdragon , i will think about patronising them.Some foolish fanboys havent tasted even a qual core snapdragon processor if not, they'd prefer it to their yeye octacore (forget those nonsense benchmark scores.they can be faked)

but seriously i dunno why tecno cant set up an OTA update system on their devices.developers on XDA can help them na..abi they dont have advisers?

Bro I was going to ask the same question...

I am not a fanboy of any brand, and I know Tecno is no longer a kid in the android world. But why they are still with mediatek is what I don't understand. undecided

I believe moving from mdk to qualcom's snapdragon and also making updatable phones will take Techno a long way in the smart phone's market.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by manutdadex(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
biz2get:

one simple fact still remains! We are users never producers and all dey do is dangle it in an advert and we are after it...wel if u knw so much abt custom roms/kernels u should b talkin abt startin an OS for indegenous phones... I was once like u..i was a techy too but den i realise it was jst for fun no productivit!y

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by manutdadex(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
nani667:

Oga you really should stop displaying your ignorance online... You should just say that you dunno what a Note 3 can do instead of Comparing Tecno to Note 3...that's a punishable offense sir...
well i happen to knw alot abt dat fone, but i wont use a fone wit 3gb ram wen an average droid app will use less dan 500mb ram...because an unused ram is wasted. Its not abt wat a fone can do its abt wat u can do wit it...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biomedixexcel(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ok good
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
biz2get:

Lol... I repeat..... IN YA DREAMS

With this yuur estimate my guess is yuu only want to use Calculator as an app on the phone shey?
They will put 90ghz half core inside it lol with follow com nokia battery tongue
anything is possible. don't be fooled by Samsung over priced phones.what I really mean is that Samsung can come up with a phone that is 512ram, or 1g ram like that of Tecno 5 and sell it at N10,000
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by manutdadex(m): 5:49am On Jul 07, 2014
biz2get:

learner!! What do u knw abt custom roms and kenels? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by manutdadex(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2014
daveemuobo: when tecno gives up the mediatek ish octa core processors for some qualcomm snapdragon , i will think about patronising them.Some foolish fanboys havent tasted even a qual core snapdragon processor if not, they'd prefer it to their yeye octacore (forget those nonsense benchmark scores.they can be faked)

guy feel ur ignorant mind b4 comin here formin a techy! D choice of a chipset depends on d price range of the fone...and a mediatek chip wit d same price range wi a snodgoat wil finish ur snograss hands down...so leave techno alone...lookin forward to a day where we Nigerian youth will cease to follow wateva we see dat is trending! Its a race wit no end..and after kitkat update, dey will release anoda os cowcow and u will go after it again! No wonda most people will prefer a fone wit more mega pixel.we like numbers sa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by doofanc: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2014
why don't they make small phones like M3 and Ñ3 anymore for crying out loud the specs of these phantom series are cool but just 2 big.

I wish they could make a small powerful phone, one DAT can easily fit my pocket without bulging excessively.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by macanu(m): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2014
No android phone like OPPSON IDO 5000, less expensive and super fast google am
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by SkgeeBoss(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2014
biz2get:

Mumu if tecno r7 isn't android what is it?
do u know the meaning of AOSP at all?
do u know that Amazon has a fire OS that runs android platform?
bb10 isn't it android?
How bout nokia X?

I laff at nonentities who know nothing about android...
Y not go sue Tecno if u no go loose your money and ur personality!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 7:46am On Jul 07, 2014
biz2get:

No lol.... Thats the motive tecno crap are using.. So we have to follow suit.. wink

Ok...Let's way and suit! !!
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2014
manutdadex: one simple fact still remains! We are users never producers and all dey do is dangle it in an advert and we are after it...wel if u knw so much abt custom roms/kernels u should b talkin abt startin an OS for indegenous phones... I was once like u..i was a techy too but den i realise it was jst for fun no productivit!y
I rep you my brother
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2014
asuustrike1:
anything is possible. don't be fooled by Samsung over priced phones.what I really mean is that Samsung can come up with a phone that is 512ram, or 1g ram like that of Tecno 5 and sell it at N10,000

Forget about Samsung price.
Just tell us you can't afford it and stop saying rubbish.
Whereever and whenever I bring out my Samsung S5 4G LTE G900F,every eye must blink and all other phones must go on hibernation because samsung is around.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by manutdadex(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2014
legalwealth:

Forget about Samsung price.
Just tell us you can't afford it and stop saying rubbish.
Whereever and whenever I bring out my Samsung S5 4G LTE G900F,every eye must blink and all other phones must go on hibernation before Samsung is around.
sorry bro! U no get! Even a blindman will knw! Wetin dey kill our elders stil one finish our youth. If my bank strike deal wit samsung on instalmental payment mayb i go buy am but for now..i wil buy zoom nt because i cant afford it but wats d point? Showbiz?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2014
manutdadex: sorry bro! U no get! Even a blindman will knw! Wetin dey kill our elders stil one finish our youth. If my bank strike deal wit samsung on instalmental payment mayb i go buy am but for now..i wil buy zoom nt because i cant afford it but wats d point? Showbiz?

Ok & anywhich way.
Use things you will be proud of if you have the money my brother!
This & that make use of tecno these days.
Here and there are tecno phones not for anything than because it is cheap made from ...(complete the sentence).
As a matter of fact,two guys beside me in here are using d5 and l3 or so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Tecno M5 discussion thread / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.