Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) (180475 Views)

GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Sony Unveils Xperia M4 Aqua See Full Specification & Price / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2014
texazzpete:

Untrue. The Galaxy S5 has an AMOLED screen and in all color accuracy tests and display reviews, it's hailed as one of the best mobile displays ever made.

You are blessed beyond recognition.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Popsy1(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2014
Una no dey tire?
Fact: 90% of high end fone owners don't use half of its capabilities... U dey find 4G wen u nvr reach half d highest speed of 3.75g..
Buy fones because of what u nid in dem. I respect a frnd of mine.. He bought an s5.. Y? He's a programmer nd nided it 2 troubleshoot apps he creates nd so much mur. Most of una go jst buy fone 90k nd d higher apps u run on it na VLC..
These devices shld b an avenue 2 rack in mur dan we spnd on dem.. Bt if you get excess money to dey buy fone as show off, rembr, derz a begger dwn ur Street dt nids it... God bless

9 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Regiblinkz(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2014
Popsy1: Una no dey tire?
Fact: 90% of high end fone owners don't use half of its capabilities... U dey find 4G wen u nvr reach half d highest speed of 3.75g..
Buy fones because of what u nid in dem. I respect a frnd of mine.. He bought an s5.. Y? He's a programmer nd nided it 2 troubleshoot apps he creates nd so much mur. Most of una go jst buy fone 90k nd d higher apps u run on it na VLC..
These devices shld b an avenue 2 rack in mur dan we spnd on dem.. Bt if you get excess money to dey buy fone as show off, rembr, derz a begger dwn ur Street dt nids it... God bless
you're the most responsible person on this thread..

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by nani667: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2014
SkgeeBoss:

Mumu if tecno r7 isn't android what is it?
do u know the meaning of AOSP at all?
do u know that Amazon has a fire OS that runs android platform?
bb10 isn't it android?
How bout nokia X?

I laff at nonentities who know nothing about android...
Y not go sue Tecno if u no go loose your money and ur personality!!!

All those you Mentioned (BB10, Nokia X...) are actually Android hybrids... Your R7/Aliyu OS is an Android clone....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by SkgeeBoss(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
nani667:

All those you Mentioned (BB10, Nokia X...) are actually Android hybrids... Your R7/Aliyu OS is an Android clone....

There's no need explaining things to u...
Cause it won't change anything...
Pple who refuse to learn will always be behind!
I use Xposed installer on my r7 and its fully functional ...
And it was Xposed installer that brought up that Aliyun OS talks...Tecno R7 is android ...shikena...

A child will always be a child no matter the location...
That's my little explanation...
concerning ur Aliyun os talks!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by difance(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
What's all these uproar and self hyping? The so called tecno phantom z is not out yet and this debate has consumed a fraction on nairaland's storage... ops! I forgot to ask, when will the phone be available in Nigeria? Co's na only flagship for Kenya want destroy bad belle's.

I buy tecno, u buy Samsung and will all go our ways.

instead of taking drugs for tecno's ease and affordability at the expense of samsung's name and glorified hype.

team Tecno. team Samsung. team et al

full stop

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by mummyson26(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
lordmayor4:

In lagos and you?

Lagos island
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by nani667: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
SkgeeBoss:

And it was Xposed installer that brought up that Aliyun OS talks...Tecno R7 is android ...shikena...

Well there's no need for too much talks sir...life is too short to exchange words with a Tecno Fanboy... Just post screenshots and prove to us that the Xposed Installer is actually functional on your Tecno R7... It's as simple as that... If you can't do that then continue enjoying your Aliyu OS device ✔

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by horlaitan: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
I'm never gonna make same mistake twice. Sold my Samsung Galaxy S1 to buy Tecno N7 back then. How I wish I never did. I keep visiting CarlCare almost every month due to one problem or the other. Fortunately for me, I was able to sell the useless phone 10k to a girl. Went to Ikeja, add some money to the 10k and bought myself London used Samsung S2. It's over a year and half now my S2 still works like charm. As for me ooo, Tecno phones are no go area. Opinion differs anyways. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
manutdadex: sorry bro! U no get! Even a blindman will knw! Wetin dey kill our elders stil one finish our youth. If my bank strike deal wit samsung on instalmental payment mayb i go buy am but for now..i wil buy zoom nt because i cant afford it but wats d point? Showbiz?
sorry too because your so called Samsung has not being able to sell well this days. go to almost all the phone dealers in Nigeria and ask them which phone sells most,then come and tell me.Thank God for competition as more phone makers are gradually come to Nigeria market with affordable phone. I can not buy your e so called Samsung because the utility I and other Nigerians derives is zero compared to Tecno and others. one of such satisfaction I derive is dual sim that's able to switch from one network to another at a cheaper rate and without stress. all those complaining of Tecno this techno that ,do not handle their phones well.By Gods grace,my Tecno L3 will be one year and hasn't gone to any phone repairer or Tecno care center. so if you non like Tecno, leave am for us wen like am.plantain chips and kpekere na the same thing as the basic features of an android device is found in tecno.I get dream say one day you go put pride for one corner to join the Tecno family .you are welcome anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by parrotibaba(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
@skgeeBoss abeg upload d screenshots of d xposed installer working on ur device to allay all fears/hatred 4 d tr7,confirming it as an Android phone nt aliyun OS
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Marvell23(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
SkgeeBoss:

guy leave learner alone. He's new to Android.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by SkgeeBoss(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Marvell23: guy leave learner alone. He's new to Android.

U must be nuts...
I don't blame u ...
U know nothing about me!
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by SkgeeBoss(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Here are some screenshots of Xposed installer working perfectly for my r7...
Take note of my new phone appearance due to tweakings via Xposed installer apps

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by thugnigga: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
legalwealth:

Forget about Samsung price.
Just tell us you can't afford it and stop saying rubbish.
Whereever and whenever I bring out my Samsung S5 4G LTE G900F,every eye must blink and all other phones must go on hibernation b
ecause samsung is around.

U r so petty, come see s5 for teenagers' hands.....talking as if owning the s5 na achievement. Grow up pls

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by SkgeeBoss(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
More Screenshots!!!

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by thugnigga: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
legalwealth:

You are blessed beyond recognition.

I talked about the s4 not s5 . To get better accuracy on s5 u have to tweak the display settings and dats not even good enough. The most remarkable amoled screen in the market in terms of colour accuracy right now is the samsung galaxy tab s series. Especially the tab s 10.5
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by nani667: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
SkgeeBoss: Here are some screenshots of Xposed installer working perfectly for my r7...
Take note of my new phone appearance due to tweakings via Xposed installer apps
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
Popsy1: Una no dey tire?

Nice talk in here as those are what I do consider as well.

To be smart with speed as there are 4G network providers in Nigeria like SMILE that as well offer 4G SIM.
Of course,I do use my S5 to make more money that I spend because I use it for business especially operating PayPal on the go and many
more.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
nani667:

That is too harsh especially on the R7
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
thugnigga:

I talked about the s4 not s5 . To get better accuracy on s5 u have to tweak the display settings and dats not even good enough. The most remarkable amoled screen in the market in terms of colour accuracy right now is the samsung galaxy tab s series. Especially the tab s 10.5

All the same brother be it S4 or S5 although I've used the two.
Tweaking it or not still make their looks great better than you know ...
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by SkgeeBoss(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Some pple would never grow cause they always feel they know everything and would'nt drop down their pride to admit they don't.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
thugnigga:

U r so petty, come see s5 for teenagers' hands.....talking as if owning the s5 na achievement. Grow up pls

Lol!I reserve my comment and besides who is telling you it is an achievement.
Besides again,most of those teenagers got it purchased for them by their parent and it won't be valued.

You hussle to the extent of getting yourself quality International version of S5 without sweat and see if you won't
value it.It is whatever we work for that will be cherished and moreover we are kind of sorting out the issue of Samsung
being over hyped as haters have been saying.

You must be one of the Samsung haters!
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
SkgeeBoss: Some pple would never grow cause they always feel they know everything and would'nt drop down their pride to admit they don't.

Brother!It is not up to that level of abusing them because they wanted you to provide evidence which you've done.

Staying mute must have given you better regard and respect!
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by lordmayor4(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
mummyson26:

Lagos island

If you ready to deal let's chat more on whatsapp 08164077232
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by SkgeeBoss(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
legalwealth:

Brother!It is not up to that level of abusing them because they wanted you to provide evidence which you've done.

Staying mute must have given you better regard and respect!

Thats true!
Thanks #Noted!
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
SkgeeBoss:

Thats true!
Thanks #Noted!

You are welcome!
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by parrotibaba(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
perfect then!!! so @ skgeeboss has just approved dat d tr7 is actually an android phone nt d proported aliyun OS ,so I guess dat case is closed....
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by lordmayor4(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
mummyson26:

Lagos island

Am in mainland... Surulere most of the time.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
Feel free to contact me on guide to installing Xposed installer on your R7

7A4E6EC0
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by chika40: 12:20am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=Davijunson]Nyc...buh it's still TECHNO, so I'll pass.[/qu ote]. Datz y u are senseless ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Tecno M5 discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.