Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here (1837 Views)

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (2) (3) (4)

The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by idumuose(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
I hope to see the following usernames and many more back in politics: sincere9gerian,Colynzo,Tomakint,Jmaine,Atwireless,VICTORCIZA,ichidodo,freeglobe is already here,Dozzybaba,sunny_bobo,Evergreen is here,Gboliwe,ikengawo,ochejoseph,berem,obiagelli,donphilopus is here,ilugunboy,okija juju, and so many usernames who add colour to nairaland.

‎​Gbawe is in pr1son for deceiving Fayemi of Ekiti state with wrong analysis.Eggheaders has escaped from okitipupa mental home,Cleverly has been arrested at seme border for posing as a female,egift is suffering from Jonathan syndrome,omenka is recuperating from what the igbos call otolo. The supporter of APC will soon regroup to continue in what they are known for-Lying,falsehood,propaganda and failure.

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Gboliwe: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Present!
Hale and hearty!
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Gboliwe: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Obiagelli, ndu_chuks, I see you all. Welcome back!
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
HERE.
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gboliwe: Obiagelli, ndu_chuks, I see you all. Welcome back!
missed you sis.
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Feedmemore(f): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
idumuose: I hope to see the following usernames and many more back in politics: sincere9gerian,Colynzo,Tomakint,Jmaine,Atwireless,VICTORCIZA,ichidodo,freeglobe is already here,Dozzybaba,sunny_bobo,Evergreen is here,Gboliwe,ikengawo,ochejoseph,berem,obiagelli,donphilopus is here,ilugunboy,okija juju, and so many usernames who add colour to nairaland.

‎​Gbawe is in pr1son for deceiving Fayemi of Ekiti state with wrong analysis.Eggheaders has escaped from okitipupa mental home,Cleverly has been arrested at seme border for posing as a female,egift is suffering from Jonathan syndrome,omenka is recuperating from what the igbos call otolo. The supporter of APC will soon regroup to continue in what they are known for-Lying,falsehood,propaganda and failure.

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by alienvirus: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Though you did not call me but I was here.
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Gboliwe: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
tongue cheesy grin
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by eggheaders(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
idumuose: I hope to see the following usernames and many more back in politics: sincere9gerian,Colynzo,Tomakint,Jmaine,Atwireless,VICTORCIZA,ichidodo,freeglobe is already here,Dozzybaba,sunny_bobo,Evergreen is here,Gboliwe,ikengawo,ochejoseph,berem,obiagelli,donphilopus is here,ilugunboy,okija juju, and so many usernames who add colour to nairaland.

animal you want amadioha to strike your useless father with elephantiasis of the balls abi.
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Gboliwe: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
missed you sis.
did your trademark blue ink disappear too? cry *e-hugs
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by BrokenTV: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
alienvirus: Though you did not call me but I was here.

ME TOO.
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by BrokenTV: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Collynzo2 how you de.
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gboliwe: did your trademark blue ink disappear too? cry *e-hugs
faded with the HACK grin grin
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Gboliwe: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
faded with the HACK grin grin
shocked shocked Thank God there are other colors to use. We have overcome. Stay happy!

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by collynzo2(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Broken TV: Collynzo2 how you de.
Bros I dey o.
The hackers helped me get amnesty by force.
Meanwhile many deregistered accounts are up for grabs, I have grabbed Nwaniba and Nwaniba2, Sirshymmex etc all belong to me now.

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Gboliwe: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
collynzo2:
Bros I dey o.
Meanwhile many deregistered accounts are up for grabs, I have grabbed Nwaniba and Nwaniba2, Sirshymmex etc all belong to me now.
shocked shocked shocked

Cramjones the talkative addict should be free now. tongue
Truth02 that annoying guy should be buried by now. Lol.
Prinsipul or whatever his name was should be dead too now.
The lowlife Ogakpatakpata accused and found guilty of defrauding another nland member resurrected and his Ogakpatakpata1 handle died. Lol.
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by idumuose(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Obiagelli: HERE.
Very happy you are here.Nairaland would be dry without you.
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by cyril10(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

animal you want amadioha to strike your useless father with elephantiasis of the balls abi.

Haba, what is that for?
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by jmaine: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Am ruggedly in the house . . . . . grin

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
i am here o. ready to kick apc ass

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
collynzo2:
Bros I dey o.
hahaha badest bros ever liveth!!!
imagine having nwaniba nwa ogbanje under your mighty hands!!
i wish you have egghead too

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by BrokenTV: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
collynzo2:
Bros I dey o.

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
cyril10:

Haba, what is that for?
bros please ignore that sadist.

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by jamace(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
I dey kamkpe. No shaking. The evils of APC must be exposed. cool

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by eggheaders(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha badest bros ever liveth!!!

animal you are back with your gigabytes of stupidity.

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by simplyme3(f): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Is Gbawe username up for grabs

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Ngenukwenu: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
This ID is also on auction cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Enkaynwa(f): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2014

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Sirshymmex: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha badest bros ever liveth!!!
All hail Collynzo!
The coward is crying here
www.nairaland.com/1789208/changed-password#24311827

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Enkaynwa(f): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
collynzo2:
Bros I dey o.

Re: The Following Monikers Should Present Theirselves If They Are Here by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

Rotfl! cheesy

Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. / Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR / Internet Reacts To A 20 Year Old Kissing A 12 Year Old Girl Claiming She's His