Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117155 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
chimajii:

Be like ur head dey shake for you to ask me wetin dey worry me. Okay, i don Notice you, any other thing?

you dey madt for you to dey follow me yarn, small boy
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
ojigbijigbi:

you dey madt for you to dey follow me yarn, small boy

clown/jonsing Kid
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
talk, talk, I'm listening.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
^^ no time for distractions like you.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by simmerase: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
chimajii: Viewing this topic: simmerase
lol, I know you too well

I'm not surprised. I'm very popular.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED TODAY:
ODD: 1.90
GREEN: 1

RED:0
S/N: the only play of the Day. What a dog s h i t match. but lands. Had my stream doing spilts. Lol.
That pow'r is ever present
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2014
@chinmaji you are too selfish, what is ur problem, if God ve given u great talent dont keep it... Use it for others to benefit frm u !!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Successimpactld: @chinmaji you are too selfish, what is ur problem, if God ve given u great talent dont keep it... Use it for others to benefit frm u !!!

And that am not doing,right? Smh, another Random A s s . U're yet to deal with your own problems and Demons Too bad you had to wake as early as 6.18am to lose sleep over ur fellow man. I can bet my last dime you didnt even say your Morning prayers You could have channelled ur energy into something meaningful or better still, shut ur mouth. you musn't talk always.
One quick Question, What exactly have you done to better the lives of others that you think warrants you to be 'voice of reason' to even question the next person. Hypocrite,much?
too early for this!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2014
I wouldn't even bet a penny that u say your prayers at all cos your surely way over your head to recognise a higher being. You gat nothing on me a55hole.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
ojigbijigbi: I wouldn't even bet a penny that u say your prayers at all cos your surely way over your head to recognise a higher being. You gat nothing on me a55hole.

says the person who's a Busyfoot and an attention w h o r e. I can't have anything on you cause you sound ur trumpet urself. So u're a non-factor.you came posting with another moniker to make it seem like it was someone else' opinion. what a way to bust urself. A S S wipe!
Why not advice urself? Wow, smh at you. You can definitely do better!! Put ur house in order first before advicing the next person to put his.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2014
lol, lol and more lol, you are really way over yourself boy, so you think I'm 'Successimpactld'... that ain't me boy.. I don't have that time not when. everyone one else can see your egocentric writings. You said I'm seeking attention, lol ... you must be insa.ne to think that way..... don't even start bozzo
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2014
chimajii: pls o, i don't know which of you just sent me a mail regarding a pick someone posted in you ppus football thread. 1st i dnt like doing this cause of how this forum and it's users think. I have replied you though,kinda think it may help others at large.
1. There is no strategy to tennis, there is no strategy to any sports.
2. No bookie, i repeat no bookie will ever give you sharapova to win 1st set @ 1.50 over c.navarro. Not even the best of the best. Myself i use 5dimes,pinny,marathon,uni,and WH. They will never do that. Sharapova's money line odd was hovering btw 1.17-1.22. And 1st set winner is usually a little higher than money line by lil margin. In this case the best you can get sharapova's 1st set winner wud be b/w 1.25-1.30. Any other thing outside this is pure Lies. There is no way 1st set winner could be 1.50. same tin goes for all the other picks you mailed me, they're falsified/inflated. not sure whoever it is that posted it why they did that.the only reason sharapova's odd will be anthing higher is if she finds herself 0-3 down to navarro.
3. No one in the world will ever know who will serve first in a tennis match. Not untill after the coin toss will you know. Even at that the match wud have been takn away from off play to inplay *all foreign books* and moved to inplay. hope this made little sense.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2014
ojigbijigbi: where is the fool.. come back oo

Hahahha, u must be proud of urself for being a FAILURE and you have resorted to being a nuisance to others. You're a spitting Image of what your Parents be like. Time to make use of that Rope over there and be Gone.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by overdrive(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2014
grin shocked cheesy grin tongue
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Wow so sum ppl would just come from no where to attack some one else's problems like their habits and the rest.....chimajii created this thread long ago with some simple rules(we all know without rules things don't go smooth)...don't discuss personal issues,just come take the picks and go ,ask reasonable questions and get reasonable answers.but now some ppl are here complaining about attitude nd d rest,how he hot temper take concern una?,if u come for the picks and leave gently I see no reason why he would insult you guys or abuse u guys.....football thread is ment for discussions and all other stuffs,they advice chimajii awhile back to open his own thread with is own rules and post his tennis picks,if you have been following that thread you will know its the truth.when this thread was created chimajii outlined the dos and fonts,as adults we can sure respect each others point of views na. You guys don't expect to abuse or attack him and expect him to be quiete na.....abi una force am come share picks? Funny humans(I no dey judge sha for there is God) cool

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
lgboks: Wow so sum ppl would just come from no where to attack some one else's problems like their habits and the rest.....chimajii created this thread long ago with some simple rules(we all know without rules things don't go smooth)...don't discuss personal issues,just come take the picks and go ,ask reasonable questions and get reasonable answers.but now some ppl are here complaining about attitude nd d rest,how he hot temper take concern una?,if u come for the picks and leave gently I see no reason why he would insult you guys or abuse u guys.....football thread is ment for discussions and all other stuffs,they advice chimajii awhile back to open his own thread with is own rules and post his tennis picks,if you have been following that thread you will know its the truth.when this thread was created chimajii outlined the dos and fonts,as adults we can sure respect each others point of views na. You guys don't expect to abuse or attack him and expect him to be quiete na.....abi una force am come share picks? Funny humans(I no dey judge sha for there is God) cool

Life taya me lol, I swear. Crazy what these people have turn into. Watch before the end of the day some else will start another ish. That has been their niche, they come here, Insult me and be like,nnn, let chima take the high road. Sometimes i ignore the 1s i can, then sum that need reply. I do justice to it lol. Hahha i remember a while back they were all like go and open your own thread if you can't stick to our 'football thread' rules. Again i have always luvd to do my own shii. I went away and till date i have not looked back, but they can't get over Me. Again, they really can't stop me. I'll keep pushin ahead.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
every1 knows these people are hypocrites and just talk for attention. We all know how they said shii and ended up doing the same thing they swore never to do or almost crucified me for doing.
Now because of the shame of coming with their old monikers due to the things they v o m i t e d back then, knowing i'll drag 'em a little, they now come to the thread with New monikers or as Guests. But i don't care. Am more interested in landing wins and how to improve.
But still they don't learn their lessons that chima will always win against them so long as they continue to be kids and be nosy souls. Goes to show you the kind of people they're.
that's why i sum them up as Kids,immature beings.
imagine sum1 coming as early as 6am days ago to say 'what about mahut, he lost why didnt i see his post, that shud be a red abi? When he didnt even know that we had lost 2 oda picks and that the won picks i had already removed the posts where i dropped them.
But he was too invested and shocked becos at that time we were 10-0 in wins, so he wants chima to have a red by all means. Terrible.
Then today these random persons kicked off with their mess. I laughed.
People come here to do all sorts, from busybodies, to attention seekers, havoc wreckers,sadist,cynical souls, e.t.c...
I just kept replying the kid today because it wasnt time for picks else i wouldnt waste my time exchanging words with 'em
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
@chimaji... The voice of the voiceless. I can see that u ve big ego that will soon lead u into destruction.. I dont mind ur fellowers that are also joining u to also talk rubbish, becos i know their end will soon come in dis forum, TEACH UR FELLOWER HOW TO FISH, STOP GIVEN THEM FISH AGAIN.. Rubbish..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
you
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Successimpactld: @chimaji... The voice of the voiceless. I can see that u ve big ego that will soon lead u into destruction.. I dont mind ur fellowers that are also joining u to also talk rubbish, becos i know their end will soon come in dis forum, TEACH UR FELLOWER HOW TO FITCH, STOP GIVEN THEM FITCH AGAIN.. Rubbish..

U'll self destruct first before anyone. You're the one that is talking rubbish. we'll be here and your end on this forum will come. You just come here to open ur mouth to talk nonsense. you're so pathetic.!!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
@chimaji u refuse to drop game, but underground u are playing livebet... Chimaji God see u
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
smh for jobless people
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Once upon a time wen dis thread usd to be the most organized n peacefull. #did I hear someone calling game tipping a gift? Chima is workn his brain out so u can smile to d bank wit no charge and den dey ar screamn cuz dey feel its deir right to rent a room arnd the atm machine. #Actually announcn my resumption...wish me green

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! CHIMAJI
U THINK SWY NA SMALL BOY U DEY TALK TO!!!! FOOL
U WANT ME TO EXPOSED U WHERE U ARE PICKING UR GAME? BECAREFUL... U PICK THE GAMES DIRECTLY FRM THE PREDICT WEBSITE!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.