Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (119072 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chigorkizz: hahahaha.see as chimajii dey use una shine.hahahaha

Meaning? I have noticed you!!! any other thing remaining?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED
ODD: 2.05,1.72,1.45+
GREEN: 3

RED:1
Combo streak ends @ 17!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
that ends a brillant Week as usual!, #Grace #God #Hardwork #Resilence. Day n Day Out, week n Week Out,Month n Month Out. Keepin 'em boots firmly fixed on their Necks!! Be grateful for what you have! It's quite hard out there.
That Pow'r is Ever Present
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2014
morning all,
Challenger: meerbusch qualies
L.lokoil....1.30 x c.Garin 1.17= 1.52
Challenger: cordenons Qualies
V.galovic...1.35
B.Balleret...1.60
W.Trusendi...2.40
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2014
[size=13pt]Mr Chima, how things? just dropping by

I get 1 funny Question though, how do they group players in tennis? Is it based on their names since there is no home or away.. sometimes you can have lets say Na Li (2.20) vs Venus Williams (1.20).. Why is Venus ,the lower odd on the right? Is there a reason for arranging it like that?
Just curious
[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2014
this is a beautiful day for me... I almost forgot your existence boy...... now see, if the process of my thinking is as low as your unfortunate self, I would have thought the other clowns who commented as a result of their lost personalities are your numerous monickers.
now check this 'one of your monickers'(if you are sharp enough to understand' claimed you had sets of rules as regard the thread.... look at this boy, does the rules include you being the Alpha and omega empowering you the ability to insult other innocents starters and random newbies?

you degrade these fellows and this will never stop until someone speak, it's just a thread boy but it's getting into your head, that, i will maintain.

if you can not stop insulting those newbies, then discontinue the thread boy..
Admin don't even try to hide this post... I can't reply u now cos like I said I have a job, and engaged, not jobless like you are..

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2014
ojigbijigbi: this is a beautiful day for me... I almost forgot your existence boy...... now see, if the process of my thinking is as low as your unfortunate self, I would have thought the other clowns who commented as a result of their lost personalities are your numerous monickers.
now check this 'one of your monickers'(if you are sharp enough to understand' claimed you had sets of rules as regard the thread.... look at this boy, does the rules include you being the Alpha and omega empowering you the ability to insult other innocents starters and random newbies?

you degrade these fellows and this will never stop until someone speak, it's just a thread boy but it's getting into your head, that, i will maintain.

if you can not stop insulting those newbies, then discontinue the thread boy..
Admin don't even try to hide this post... I can't reply u now cos like I said I have a job, and engaged, not jobless like you are..

Guy e don don jare, too early for this
Although what you said is true, Chima need relax and stop playing GOD cos its his thread
Life small pass all those ones
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2014
hustla:

Guy e don don jare, too early for this
Although what you said is true, Chima need relax and stop playing GOD cos its his thread
Life small pass all those ones

you made no sense here, do you know what playing God means? Or u're just talking for talking sake? You people will never learn i guess. You spew all crap and will end up eating ur own V.omit.
What's important to me is doing what is right and minding my business, whether you or the next person, or the person you're seconding says what he/she likes. HEAR ME AND HEAR ME WELL
do you think I care? Just so You know, i don't care.
keep at whatever it is you're doing. I REMAIN UNBOTHERED.
if you like say,chima is playing God your problem and headache,not mine. Also ur opinion can never be FACT!!!
I will never play by your dictates, rules, or whatever it is you guys come up with. So quit trying.
It's very simple, you don' like it? Unfollow the thread. Simple as that.
Am not here to be friends with you or anyone, those who been friendly to y'all in the football thread, what exactly has it fetched you guys? The only thing am sure it fetched you guys, is negativity,childishNess,mal behaviour and outright disrespect, and being male busy bodies who simply can't focus on what it is they're here for.
I DON'T NEED ANY OF Y'ALL TO SUPPORT ME. IT'S NOT NECESSARY.keep your support to yourself. CHIMA DOESNT NEED SUCH.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2014
if there is anyone who has come to this thread and never insulted me and i just insulted him or didnt talk rude to me and i just went IN,
Please step forward, otherwise, i'll keep advice you just clip ur lips together and run off.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by overdrive(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2014
shocked
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2014
i have classic examples to Thrump you all non existing argument.
The merrbet scenario is a fresh one. This was the same dude you all cursed,just a few persons didnt even say a word. The rest said all sorts of trash to that dude. Now see you all looking like, infact i don't have words to describe you all.
all you people are good at is insult people, talk trash, act silly, accuse people wrongly without any proof e.t.c all i do is laugh at you all.
Then in no short time, you're running back to look a damn fool.
The question is, WILL YOU ALL EVER LEARN YOUR LESSONS?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2014
chimajii:

you made no sense here, do you know what playing God means? Or u're just talking for talking sake? You people will never learn i guess. You spew all crap and will end up eating ur own V.omit.
What's important to me is doing what is right and minding my business, whether you or the next person, or the person you're seconding says what he/she likes. HEAR ME AND HEAR ME WELL
do you think I care? Just so You know, i don't care.
keep at whatever it is you're doing. I REMAIN UNBOTHERED.
if you like say,chima is playing God your problem and headache,not mine. Also ur opinion can never be FACT!!!
I will never play by your dictates, rules, or whatever it is you guys come up with. So quit trying.
It's very simple, you don' like it? Unfollow the thread. Simple as that.
Am not here to be friends with you or anyone, those who been friendly to y'all in the football thread, what exactly has it fetched you guys? The only thing am sure it fetched you guys, is negativity,childishNess,mal behaviour and outright disrespect, and being male busy bodies who simply can't focus on what it is they're here for.
I DON'T NEED ANY OF Y'ALL TO SUPPORT ME. IT'S NOT NECESSARY.keep your support to yourself. CHIMA DOESNT NEED SUCH.

k
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2014
When the He-Goat starts to write his epistle.. I no dey even bother read am

*yawns and exits thread*

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2014
hustla: When the He-Goat starts to write his epistle.. I no dey even bother read am

*yawns and exits thread*

So says the cow. GTFOH with your B.S. Chima does not Give a F u c k about you or the rest persons.
Am concerned about winning. Better get the memo!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2014
what exactly is it you people don't do or have not done? You tell Lies, you gloat e.t.c
What's even funny in that thread is that, you have people trying to call out the next person for copying and pasting picks, when in reality*with exception to few* what he/she does is 'copy, cut, and paste' then goes to pick peoples brain.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2014
chimajii:

So says the cow. GTFOH with your B.S. Chima does not Give a F u c k about you or the rest persons.
Am concerned about winning. Better get the memo!

k
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Onye4live(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2014
What do u guys get from quarrelling? For crying out loud, we r all grown ups..

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
#NowPlaying 'Be still'...J.bynum
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Onye4live: What do u guys get from quarrelling? For crying out loud, we r all grown ups..

grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Tekecoms1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Onye4live: What do u guys get from quarrelling? For crying out loud, we r all grown ups..
Please tell them............
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2014

Did you just try elevating them to 'grown ups' category? Never! They're kids. And as such silly in all ramifications. My advice to you, pay no attention to these 1s who have nothing to offer. Just do what you're here for and allow them to sew in their stupidity. As i said in my previous post, they're irrelevant and have no say in this thread.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Onye4live(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
chimajii:

Did you just try elevating them to 'grown ups' category? Never! They're kids. And as such silly in all ramifications. My advice to you, pay no attention to these 1s who have nothing to offer. Just do what you're here for and allow them to sew in their stupidity. As i said in my previous post, they're irrelevant and have no say in this thread.
bro, please es o.k.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
ATP: cincinati Doubles
Tecau/rojer....1.60
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Onye4live(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please enough of this so called e-war, we won't get anything from et other than changing our mood from good to bad. How the owner of this Thread es gonna operate et es left for him to decide, so ef u r not comfortable wt the way he operates his thread, u wl let him know in a polite way cos there r so many ways u cn tell someone that his mouth es smelling nd no offence will be drawn out from et. So, please lets jux forget about et nd focus on getting from d boookies.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
always keep working
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Onye4live(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
chimajii: wta: cincy
D.cibulkova...1.60
Atp: cincy
T.gabashvill...+1.5sets
please, how do hy no games that wl end en over 21.5, 22.5, or 23.5
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2014
cry cry cry cry cryonce this was a peacefully place to be sad still don't know what is going on
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:47am On Aug 12, 2014
RESULTS OF PICKS POSTED
ODD: 1.35,1.52,1.60,1.60, -/+
GREEN: 4

RED: 2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2014
challenger: Cordenons
A.arnaboldi...1.67

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (87) (Reply)

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.