Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,104 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (119059 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Some ppl are funny o.if you feel you can do better or you know the site he gets his picks why you never share am since? Atleast he gives us fish....how many fish you don drop talkless of teach? Act as ur username suggests-successimpact....impact success and not hatred chaos etc no be ppl like you they open reasonable threads like this importation ppl? When nairalanders that have benefited from such ppl see them they respect them....respect is gained my friend so also is sound attention.not this one you seeking....grow up plz,life exists outside nairaland nd we all are here to learn from each other and also help each other....we are all one o.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
@chimaji... U get mouth too much
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by sheddyboy: 1:25am On Aug 09, 2014
Please @Chimajii, here is d mail i got from williamhill after sending them my birth certificate, i do not have national I.d card, am i safe 2go, hope they wil nt ask for any other documents if i ask for withdrawal ba?

Thank you for your email in
assisting us to verify the age on
your William Hill account.
Good news! We are pleased to
confirm that we have verified the
identification forwarded to us
against the details registered on
your account and that we have
now been able to verify that you
are over the age of 18. We have
therefore now removed the age
verification restriction which was
applied to your account.
Thank you for your co-operation
in this matter and we apologize
for any inconvenience caused
during this time.
We hope that you will continue to
enjoy the use of your account
and the service that we offer
here at William Hill.
If we can be of any further
assistance then please do not
hesitate to contact our Customer
Service Department.
Best Regards,
Orli
William Hill Online
Customer Services
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:45am On Aug 09, 2014
RESULTS OF PICKS POSTED
ODD: 1.60
GREEN: 1

RED: 0
S/N: 2days Now, we've done just one single play each day. Am sure you all know y?. Hopefully we have more than One today.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:18am On Aug 09, 2014
am sure if william hill required any other thing from you, they'll ask you. But for now that's that.
S/N: if it aint Broke don't Fix it.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Successimpactld: Chimaji foolish goat.. One pick for two days where by i ve
made ove 100dollars within dat 2days.. Foolish master and fellowers
Over 100$ and u think u achieved smtn, man u really need to look b4 u.......and for sm1 who is serz abt makn money, u beta go stat puntn, its game day....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Successimpactld: Chimaji foolish goat.. One pick for two days where by i ve made ove 100dollars within dat 2days.. Foolish master and fellowers
I no mind make that kind money o.oya make I follow u make you show me the way n.a.....am serious smiley

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chimaji pls drop picks.. All your fellowers hungry dogs are waiting!!!!! Before they die here!!

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Successimpactld: Chimaji pls drop picks.. All your fellowers hungry dogs are waiting!!!!! Before they die here!!
Only if u will accept u av a social disorder
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
and it begins
ODD:1.80,1.60,1.40
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wta: cincinati Qualies
Y.wicky
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by puskin: 4:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Successimpactld: .

If you can't contribute positively to this thread.......kindly stay clear. The thread is peaceful as it is and all this thread followers like it that way.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:44am On Aug 10, 2014
ODD:1.80,1.60,1.40
GREEN: 3

RED: 1
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by puskin: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2014
@chimajii

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop editting those picks into fun posts......... grace, seek, admin, clap etc. This ain't the Jokes section.

Im still wondering what kind of approach of posting picks is this.
You are making it to be as if you are spamming your thread and you are making the thread to also look unattractive because you are the most active poster in here.

4 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2014
ATP: cincy qualies
B.paire....1.45+
B.tomic x T.smychzy= 1.75
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2014
puskin: @chimajii

I'm gonna have to ask you to stop editting those picks into fun posts......... grace, seek, admin, clap etc. This ain't the Jokes section.

Im still wondering what kind of approach of posting picks is this.
You are making it to be as if you are spamming your thread and you are making the thread to also look unattractive because you are the most active poster in here.

Okay
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2014
edit: odd for the atp combo is 1.75 not 1.66....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by overdrive(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2014
grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
wta: cincy qualies
C.scheppers..2.05
Z.diyas,..........1.75
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
am yet to get someone for lepchenko. Nothing crazy about her odds. So out she goes. Will get a single replacement.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
still looking for one more pick, otherwise it'll be that for today. diyas & channell won comfortably. If the combo lands. Then am fine. That streak, nnnn
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Chigorkizz(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
hahahaha.see as chimajii dey use una shine.hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (87) (Reply)

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.