Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116951 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Result of Evening Picks posted, whilst busybodies stay Restless
Odd: 1.50,1.40
Green: 2

Red: 0
S/N: Chima Remains Unbothered.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
chimajii: Result of Evening Picks posted, whilst busybodies stay Restless
Odd: 1.50,1.40
Green: 2

Red: 0
S/N: Chima Remains Unbothered.
Stop all these nonsense. I purposely quoted ur pick and followed the odd, its 1.40 and 1.30.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Greenified:
Stop all these nonsense. I purposely quoted ur pick and followed the odd, its 1.40 and 1.30.

U better shut up and check what the odds were before spewing trash... If u/ur bookie had it at 1.40 and 1.30. How is that my business? Am not like u who inflates odds for shock value
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
That is how the other day someone out of no where was accusing yung abi who in the football thread of inflating odd. Little did he know that yung staked a night before wit an SS and the accuser ended up looking like a FOOL. I guess you people will never learn to THINK BEFORE YOU TALK. You just open ur mouth to SPEW nonsense.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
chimajii:

U better shut up and check what the odds were before spewing trash... If u had it at 1.40 and 1.30. How is that my business? Am not like u who inflates odds for shock value
So my room mate was actually right... Enjoy urself bro.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
No Time for Kids..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Greenified:
So my room mate was actually right... Enjoy urself bro.

And you think I give a Fuq about what you or ur GossipMate thinks?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Result of Last Pick Posted
Odd: 1.42
Green:1

Red:0
Any Questions? *out b4 someone from nowhere emerges from the WOODS to say the odd was 1.35*
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
WELCOME TO ZIGGODOME, that Power is Ever Present
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Panudemaster: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2014
@ chimaji, well done bro, I love ya picks but I want to join ya people, please can you help me? Am serious about it. PLEASE
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Stay positive
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2014
@lgboks choi, where you run go. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
It is well
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2014
@chimajii choi is as u catch me when come spy...alarm don pursue ppl come back you...no forget say you abandon us for some time...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2014
chimajii: @lgboks choi, where you run go. Hahaha..Next Week Go Make Us One Month of Breathe-taking Something..a thread will be made specifically for it. Just for the Doubting thomases.. Infact Use ur mail

Am shock to see this oh
Never knew you've started your thing already, was thinking maybe you're stil on a low key
Anyways may God strenghthen you more

NB: Please don't forget me, on the next round.(Not all NL peeps are thesame)
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
@lgboks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2014
chimajii:
No vex, all of us nah hustle we dey hustle. You knw as this people for here mata be. Me no want Drama/messy waka.

shut up jor! na u be d messy pickin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2014
More Greens to You all
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Yawns.. No time to respond to Kids
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2014
@chimajii u never even talk finish them don attack lol...would mail you...have finally gotten a bb(ma younger sis don dash me her curve 1hen I dey eye since)...saw ur mentions late...dey write chemistry test before..keep up the good work...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2014
@chimajii, No problem bro, better days 2 come.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2014
@lgboks no waahala..i no get time for those kain ppu..lol
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2014
@jdula Na so oo..wish you More Greens
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Just to say am very sorry to u chimaji, later i discovered at ve made great mistake by fighting u and making useless comment... Oga mi just forgive me... Pls and pls

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Challenger: pereira
Pella/horacio
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Results of picks posted
Odd: 1.60,1.50,1.50,1.40,2+
Green: 5

Red:0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
chimajii: @greenified u better respect urself. Are you that jobless? If you come heRe to quote my picks again.. U're only asking for It.
ok
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
chimajii: @greenified u better respect urself. Are you that jobless? If you come heRe to quote my picks again.. U're only asking for It.
make dem no quote ur picks undecided
but make dem quote ur greens grin

ole NLA grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
A tennis betting thread at last. grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hahaha, some people are just not reasonable. Anyways as I said before, I don't Respond to Kids.has any1 been begged to quote my Result posts? Huh? Where is ur sense?
As I always urge people, Reason before you talk.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Goodevening all
Just to throw this Out there, ANYONE who Knows @byod TELL HIM TO PAY IN MY CASH. He has till the End of THIS week to do that, otherwise he won't Like The Next Step I'll Take. I have mailed him several times, all of a sudden he no longer responds to mails.
S/N: lesson of the day, NEVER DO business with a Nairalander no matter how much they seek or beg you to assist them.they're all F U C K I N G the same. THIS STORY will UNFOLD in due Time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.