Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117224 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Goodevening
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Same2u chima
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Result of Pick Posted
Odd: 1.70
Green: 1

Red: 0
S/N: whilst all of 'em Trust in dia skills. Chima Trusts in The Name Of God. Cause I Knw the Arm of Flesh will Fail Them
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
chimajii:
Result of Picks Posted
Odd: 1.90,1.45,1.45,1.25,1.22,1.40
Green:6

Red: 1
S/N: 1.90 is for the days UnderDog

Liar! Where's the game you pasted?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 12:05am On Oct 22, 2014
RatandBot:

Liar! Where's the game you pasted?
stp insultn u are new here
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2014
GoodMorning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Goodmorning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Can I accumulate
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Merrybet don remove yukibambri and d oda guy...just remaining the last man...miss bet365....you can accumulate if you want(but to ur own risk)....nice to have some1 like you here man...welcome
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2014
The one to be accumulated is clearly there. 'X' denotes combo. Next time, cause those picks have started. If u dnt see d 'x' and u go ahead to accumulate, nah ur own be dat.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2014
@lgboks I don catch U...morning..LOL
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2014
chimajii:
The one to be accumulated is clearly there. 'X' denotes combo. Next time, cause those picks have started. If u dnt see d 'x' and u go ahead to accumulate, nah ur own be dat.
tnx bro
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Vincent42: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2014
i want to join how do i subscribe
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Finest4luv1:
stp insultn u are new here
shut up and let him speak for himself. Loudspeaker!

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2014
Vincent42:
i want to join how do i subscribe

join wetin? Hold on, I'll start posting my tennis picks here too.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2014
@puskin. Just drawing ur attention to this, since it's still in its early stages. Because I knw when it will escalate, nobody will remember how it started.rather they'll say chima started it.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2014
RatandBot:

join wetin? Hold on, I'll start posting my tennis picks here too.
go open ur own thread
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2014
I have. Said it before I'll say it again, u see all this ppu who come here to insult me without me even knwing who they are or where they popped from. THEY ARE NOT NEW PERSONS, THEY ARE REGULAR PPU oF THAT football thread USING A DIFFERENT MONIKER. Its happend over and over again. But we all know how it will End. They'll comeback weeks or months later to apologise. EveryOne Shud Ignore THE TRoLL

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2014
RatandBot:

mr oga ....respect ursef and get out of this thread...it shows how ignorant u r....disgracing ursef up and down...i imagine how ur family and friends are coping wyt u.....ODE...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2014
chimajii:
:DI have. Saidit before I'll say it again, u see all this ppu who come here to insult me without me even knwing who they are or where they popped from. THEY ARE NOT NEW PERSONS, THEY ARE REGULAR PPU oF THAT football thread USING A DIFFERENT MONIKER. It's happend over and over. But we all know how it will End. They'll comeback weeks or months later to apologise. EveryOne Shud Ignore THE TRoLL

How far? How much I go send give you?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2014
...............wld neva get into an E-fight....GOD pls help this minor see the way to be a better person....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Results of picks posted
Odd: 1.95,1.50
Green: 2

Red:0
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
chimajii:
Results of picks posted
Odd: 1.95,1.50
Green: 2

Red:0
You nor fit talk? Make I tie my money give you... you don see mugu. lol

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2014
RatandBot:

He usually replace the games with the odds. Try to ask questions sir
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2014
donbrowser:

He usually replace the games with the odds. Try to ask questions sir
Thanks for the information. At least a sensible and mature human is on this thread! Guy how the winnings na? You subscribe?

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2014
chimajii:
I have. Said it before I'll say it again, u see all this ppu who come here to insult me without me even knwing who they are or where they popped from. THEY ARE NOT NEW PERSONS, THEY ARE REGULAR PPU oF THAT football thread USING A DIFFERENT MONIKER. Its happend over and over again. But we all know how it will End. They'll comeback weeks or months later to apologise. EveryOne Shud Ignore THE TRoLL
1. Dont assume
2. Ask questions
3. Answer questions
4. Bring down your shoulders
5. Keep doing your thing.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2014
RatandBot:

Thanks for the information. At least a sensible and mature human is on this thread! Guy how the winnings na? You subscribe?
I'm nt his subscriber but the guy is good. I mean really good but he has big shoulders grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2014
donbrowser:

I'm nt his subscriber but the guy is good. I mean really good but he has big shoulders grin
I dey see am for him body. Lol
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mehn I dey always spy o...this thread used to be 1 of my favourites...miss the old days man@chimajii.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ulrich01(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Good afternoon Chimaji. I can see the good work you doing here. Please is there any subscription. If yes, how much is it. Am new on this thread. Thanks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Results
Odd: 1.30
Green: 1

Red: 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.