Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (119004 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Play has begun
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
@arcard see as today be, K.pliskova 6.10 odd jus beat ivanovic 1.13 odd....na na na..lol
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimajii: @arcard see as today be, K.pliskova 6.10 odd jus beat ivanovic 1.13 odd....na na na..lol
true u lk trouble some tin way we don talk throw way na im u com dy follow my bet way go cast n u r hapi tufia mana heputa ka anyi ka nu itk ka egbu gi o na nke gi elentubena

I no say u hapi say ma bet cast nenu ndi mmadu

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Arcard: true u lk trouble some tin way we don talk throw way na im u com dy follow my bet way go cast n u r hapi tufia mana heputa ka anyi ka nu itk ka egbu gi o na nke gi elentubena

I no say u hapi say ma bet cast nenu ndi mmadu

U be really yeye, chai.. Be like you no break chalk. Am shocked at ur comment. Go back and read my post properly before you open ur mouth to talk.
This comment of urs is a classic example why that football thread is a mess and u ppu are the cause.
I pity for ur reasoning.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
@all u see how ppu behave, they just talk carelessly without thinking.
Sum1 I was giving example in the morning, and it didn't take hours that example happend again, and I only drew his attention and pointed to him a fresh example that just happend today.
And all he cud say was 'u like problem..blah blah blah.. Hw am happy his bet lost'..lwkm
Watch him go to the thread and say chima is happy his bet lost. Like I care? I hve seen his type come and go.
Again, go to flashscore and see the losing rate, the fact you come to this thread and see 5 greens 1red, doesn't mean that's how easy it is. Flashscore settles it, and it's been like that always.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimajii:

U be really yeye, chai.. Be like you no break chalk. Am shocked at ur comment. Go back and read my post properly before you open ur mouth to talk.
This comment of urs is a classic example why that football thread is a mess and u ppu are the cause.
I pity for ur reasoning.
nke a nu kpasa gi drop make I stake game abeg no wan dy perfect by d way wetin hapn football thread?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimajii: @all u see how ppu behave, they just talk carelessly without thinking.
Sum1 I was giving example in the morning, and it didn't take hours that example happend again, and I only drew his attention and pointed to him a fresh example that just happend today.
And all he cud say was 'u like problem..blah blah blah.. Hw am happy his bet lost'..lwkm
Watch him go to the thread and say chima is happy his bet lost. Like I care? I hve seen his type come and go.
Again, go to flashscore and see the losing rate, the fact you come to this thread and see 5 greens 1red, doesn't mean that's how easy it is. Flashscore settles it, and it's been like that always.
na u cause am u 2 dy harsh true n u knw it

y u com put na na na Nd lol for ur comment bout d casted bet if na u wetin u go think?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Arcard: na u cause am u 2 dy harsh true n u knw it

y u com put na na na Nd lol for ur comment bout d casted bet if na u wetin u go think?

Man, that's not tru. Na na na, was meant to be now now now. Cause immediately she beat her I posted it. The lol was basically becos I gave u an example in the morning, and just hours afta same thing happend.
Btw did u play ivanovic? Cause I hve no idea y that shud bother u if at all my lol was shady since I didn't see ur bet slip.hmm.. Onah for this forum *shrugs*
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimajii:

Man, that's not tru. Na na na, was meant to be now now now. Cause immediately she beat her I posted it. The lol was basically becos I gave u an example in the morning, and just hours afta same thing happend.
Btw did u play ivanovic? Cause I hve no idea y that shud bother u if at all my lol was shady since I didn't see ur bet slip.hmm.. Onah for this forum *shrugs*
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=Arcard][/quote]ok gud luck in ur tennis buh to me its stll easy Dan football cus wit lots of mkrt in football people stll dy crash heavily worldwide
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Arcard: ok gud luck in ur tennis buh to me its stll easy Dan football cus wit lots of mkrt in football people stll dy crash heavily worldwide

Lol,that's your opinion,let me live it at that. No need beating a Dead horse
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2014
Result
Odd: 1.69,1.40,1.40
Green: 3
Combo:1/1...1.69

Red:1
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Morning all

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Bobbieydeey: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2014
chimajii: Morning all
morning marafacker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bobbieydeey: morning marafacker

*Takes cover*...morning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Result of picks posted this morning
Odd: 1.40,1.27
Green:2

Red: 0
Oan: I'll be back later in the day for Round 2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Play begins
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Bobbieydeey: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
chimajii: Men singles
F.lopez x Bautista Agut=
F.Fognini
Women singles x womens doubles
A.kerber x vesnina/makarova=
Mens doubles
cabal/farah
S/N: APDUAS
Whatsapp. Me! Got a new phone
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Is it me or that A.kerber is high on custard?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2014
elmisti: Is it me or that A.kerber is high on custard?

Lol, ei no easy oooo, no,2 seed got knocked out. Just imagine.
Another day another example of odd of 10.05 beating odd of 1.08
Not to mention the slew of others who lost. Smh
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Result
Odd: 1.56,1.25,
GREEN: 2

RED: 2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2014
chimajii:

Lol, ei no easy oooo, no,2 seed got knocked out. Just imagine.
Another day another example of odd of 10.05 beating odd of 1.08
Not to mention the slew of others who lost. Smh
That particular match, A. Kerber lost the second set from 5-2, was amazing!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oan: side ttalking kids will Deal, chima remains Unbothered
The GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Result
Green: 0

Red:2
Np:1

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Heavy rain.m.*sigh*
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Morning to all.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Results Of Picks posted this morning before Spambot Ban
Odd: 2.50,1.40,1.30

S/N: happy the only under dog of the day won in 2 sets cheesy
@all the only way to know when someone has been banned by this spambot of a thing is, if you see a notification stating a new post in the thread and u click u dnt see the post. Just knw I've been banned.
Fingers crossed spambot doesn't act up midnite.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
chimajii: Results Of Picks posted this morning before Spambot Ban
Odd: 2.50,1.40,1.30

S/N: happy the only under dog of the day won in 2 sets cheesy
@all the only way to know when someone has been banned by this spambot of a thing is, if you see a notification stating a new post in the thread and u click u dnt see the post. Just knw I've been banned.
Fingers crossed spambot doesn't act up midnite.
Dey decieve urself dere.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Result
Odd: 1.40,1.30,1.40
Green:3

Red:2
Np:1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (87) (Reply)

Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.