Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116948 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lmao, some even come with ' I Have strategy that works'. Lwkm! Sometimes when I read such comments I jst want someone to put a gun to that persons head and blow their F u c k I n g. Brains off!
Then u have the advisers Group, this ones they always there to tell d next person how he/ she shud employ good money management, staking plan , don't be greedy, e.t.c when in reality they're the worst when it comes to such matters.funny thing is this same ppu will stay off the thread a bit, then comeback with another New moniker and rant same shii..
The whatsapp Group people, lmfao. The 'Let's hit the bookies hard' lol, chai..let me not even talk about this ppu.
Nothing whey I no dey see for this forum. With that said, FOLLOW THE THREAD for the FREEE picks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chris20000: 4:32am On Oct 15, 2014
chimajii:
As I said earlier, am not crazy about ur money.take that money and give to someone Else I have just about enough subscribers who pay me and I am satisfied with them, and I in turn Make them Money Daily.My work speaks for itself, hence instead of me to do PROmO I get it done free by them via word of mouth becos they are reaping more than wat that sowed.
S/N: as I said way back and will say again, use money to get money, don't try to play smart and say no way. U'll end up on the negative side. We all seen and read stories of supposed masters of VFL,certain tipsters blow #20000, #10000,5k..etc doing awful jobs. If u're lucky to see someone who knws what he's doing and not just Guess work or scammers, who says pay me. My brother, Better pay him, cos in so doing, u keep him/her motivated to give u d best. If u say No! U'll lose more than u bargained and Pack up. Or as it has keenly happend. If u win 3 days in a row, u'll Lose for one week and it'll continue.
Nigerians are known to rack stoopid sense. If it be a white man who said pay me $15 or £10, this forum people will swoon without even thinking. Prior to now, most of them paid tons for picks or odds to white folks and got nothing!! Lmao
If nah black man say pay me that same money, One random no brainer of a black thwart will emerger and say 'I no fit' 'y I go pay that kain money' 'I'll do it myself' 'it's too much'..bookie ends up wrecking such people cause they tink they're wise, but they will end up n a foolish mans backyard. Even if a tipster comes here and says, Make onah pay am #1000 per month, People will still try to rack sense and say it's too much yada yada bullcrap. Bt man, they'll lose more than 5k a week and continuously like that. When they cud have saved dia a s s and paid that money and made More money with ease. some even try jumping from sports to sports.. From football, to hockey, to tennis , to basketball, to rugby, to baseball, to rugby, to Golf LOL, some even come up with eh this sports is easier than this one, this one is harder than this one.
@chris20000 my advice, if u see a Good Tipster, better pAy him and start making money from him
first I am not the one that called u on sunday,what I am saying is that u don't have to decide my fate based on your experience with byod I will repeat this again i am not byod and can never be,also I don't think I have ever complained about your prize.your work speaks for its self is only a fool will complain and end up losing.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by eckersley: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2014
chimajii:
^it's best u move on, and do so quickly, cause people are damn wicked. Wait... That's if u're not the one who Hit me up on sunday disguising himself and talking about how someone gave u my digit blah blah blah. The mofo went the sweet talk way, chima wasn't having it. Cursed d shii out of his kiddish a s s and BLOCKED him on whatsapp. It didn't take long for me to figure out that the person was the stoopid fool with d handle name. Eckersel or whatever he's called.

Well, I will dignify ur cursing/attitude with a response

I came to know abt u thru ur complaint/warning thread on d football forum,
Beware of Mrbyod[I hope I spelt that right]
and how he 'defrauded' you.

And from what I said [those interested can read that up],
u replied u have ur own thread for tennis.
I searched for it and read through, from page 1 to the last.

On doing so,
did I ever consider going into tennis BECAUSE OF YOUR SUCCESS RATE?
God knows, YES.
Did I make any move to reach u abt this?
HE also knows, NO
Have I played any of ur FREE PICKS?
NO. NO.NO

In your thread u mentioned God a lot
how He's been responsible for ur success etc
[Most punters don't acknowledge this]
I was overwhelmed by such 'humility.'
As much as you come off as very authoritarian with a
Nobody-says-anything-that-rubs-me-the-wrong-way and an I-know-it-all attitude,
I blv everyone has their area[s] of challenge[s]

But for things degenerating into cursing?
Good Lord.

Have I ever contacted u?
Via email, GSM, land line, post, express post[DHL] etc, Whats app,
Viber, Facebook- U name it?
NO.

Sometimes, we all find it difficult [if not impossible] to blv people.
That's perfectly understandable in a world glut with broken trust,
LIES, DECEPTION and the whole nine yards

One way I've gotten the little circle of those around
me to believe me when I talk.

If I'm not telling the truth, God should make ME
BARREN, UNFRUITFUL, AND NOTHING GOOD SHOULD EVER
HAPPEN TO ME AND LET ME BECOME A NONENTITY IN LIFE, etc..

Then the people I'm talking to will say,
You don't have to go that far nowww.
I tell them not to worry cos the curses will be on me, not them.

Check my post
https://www.nairaland.com/1924512/wish-she-never-told-me/2#26734030

Do u know why I do that?
My cardinal sin is LYING[ in any ramification]
You can steal, kill, abort, etc and still be my friend.
But the day I catch u lying,
Its game over.
We can still talk, but I will nvr b able to blv ath u say
AND I ALSO CAN'T STAND BEING CALLED A LIAR

But here u stand, wrongfully accusing me [Eckersley ] of contacting
u and many more

But can you, Chimajii, put ursf under a curse that I contacted you?
Pls DON'T.

I forgive u all that.

You may come back and curse/accuse the hell out of me again.
But do u wanna know my response then?
NOTHING.
Absolutely nothing.

Finally, will I continue to follow ur thread thereafter?
Yes.
And for as long as I can

Peace to you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Goodmorning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Results of Picks posted today
Odd: 1.60, 1.50,1.50
Green: 3

Red: 0
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by yehmy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
eckersley:

Well, I will dignify ur cursing/attitude with a response

I came to know abt u thru ur complaint/warning thread on d football forum,
Beware of Mrbyod[I hope I spelt that right]
and how he 'defrauded' you.

And from what I said [those interested can read that up],
u replied u have ur own thread for tennis.
I searched for it and read through, from page 1 to the last.

On doing so,
did I ever consider going into tennis BECAUSE OF YOUR SUCCESS RATE?
God knows, YES.
Did I make any move to reach u abt this?
HE also knows, NO
Have I played any of ur FREE PICKS?
NO. NO.NO

In your thread u mentioned God a lot
how He's been responsible for ur success etc
[Most punters don't acknowledge this]
I was overwhelmed by such 'humility.'
As much as you come off as very authoritarian with a
Nobody-says-anything-that-rubs-me-the-wrong-way and an I-know-it-all attitude,
I blv everyone has their area[s] of challenge[s]

But for things degenerating into cursing?
Good Lord.

Have I ever contacted u?
Via email, GSM, land line, post, express post[DHL] etc, whatapp,
Viber, Facebook- U name it?
NO.

Sometimes, we all find it difficult [if not impossible] to blv people.
That's perfectly understandable in a world glut with broken trust,
LIES, DECEPTION and the whole nine yards

One way I've gotten the little circle of those around
me to believe me when I talk.

If I'm not telling the truth, God should make ME
BARREN, UNFRUITFUL, AND NOTHING GOOD SHOULD EVER
HAPPEN TO ME AND LET ME BECOME A NONENTITY IN LIFE, etc..

Then the people I'm talking to will say,
You don't have to go that far nowww.
I tell them not to worry cos the curses will be on me, not them.

Check my post
https://www.nairaland.com/1924512/wish-she-never-told-me/2#26734030

Do u know why I do that?
My cardinal sin is LYING[ in any ramification]
You can steal, kill, abort, etc and still be my friend.
But the day I catch u lying,
Its game over.
We can still talk, but I will nvr b able to blv ath u say
AND I ALSO CAN'T STAND BEING CALLED A LIAR

But here u stand, wrongfully accusing me [Eckersley ] of contacting
u and many more

But can you, Chimajii, put ursf under a curse that I contacted you?
Pls DON'T.

I forgive u all that.

You may come back and curse/accuse the hell out of me again.
But do u wanna know my response then?
NOTHING.
Absolutely nothing.

Finally, will I continue to follow ur thread thereafter?
Yes.
And for as long as I can

Peace to you all

what can i say Mature Mind 1million likes plus share

4 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yawns....@eckersley i said i wont respond to ur theatrics or showings, bt since am a lil free, let me do u justice.
1st ur word ' i dnt knw u, i happen to knw u tru the scam thread'. Then u jumped right into conclusion as to me being authoritative & whatnot. Yet u dont knw nor have u had any dealins/encounter with me. Way2go! Pretty much u deduced ur conclusion for the pages u read here and the Newsflash!! Those pages are incomplete as most post were edited, so it doesnt really paint the real and true picture of what may have gone down in the past.
And yess, wit d type of breeds we have on NL and me knwing d kind of shii that falls from y'alls a s s e s, it's best i dnt f u c k with any of you. Also i am not one to blacklist ppu or be on the lookout for someone who may have said/spoke his mind abt me or whatever. Never! Only reason for me to Clap back wud be when someone is just an outright HotHead, Liar, scammer, having a FaLSE REPRESENTATION abt him/herslef.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wait.. Maybe u're new to this forum, so i'll pardon u as u may not have known all that has gone down.
Ur opinion of me does absolutely nothing for Me as they're not FACTS. Whether u say oh 'He's authoritative, and has an ' I knw it all attitude'. I DON'T CARE.
I said it before and i'll say it again, with the tins that hve gone down and the way u guys are on this forum. I'm Better OFF dEALINg with u NL FOLks with a CHiP on MY SHOULDER.
U tried to sound pitiful in ur post, such tone of writing doesnt ride/freak my BOAT. Maybe u did it with the intent of garnering likes or commendations to be seen as the voice of Reason for Maturity/taking the HIGHROAD. Too bad,I don't sell MYSELF short to please any1 especially NL FOLKS who are into Betting. Good a Thing there are still at least 3 reasonable persons on here,whom i applaud for their way of doing things.
Cud it have been a coincidence that the same way u write on here was the same way the dude who whatsappd me wrote me? Moreso, he even made the same remark u made in that SCAM THREAD that i OPENED. nnn..interesting striking semblance.
CHIMA, is a #OnemanSquad, my ONLY partner is GOD. The rest persons Tsk!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by SetrakusRa(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
*grabs popcorn* cheesy
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
SetrakusRa:
*grabs popcorn* cheesy
Shift 4 me abeg.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by SetrakusRa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
donbrowser:

Shift 4 me abeg.

*spreads mat* see space plenty..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by SetrakusRa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Results of picks posted
Odd: 1.77,1.45
Green: 2

Red: 0
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Morning..

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2014
It is not of him that willeth but of God that showeth Mercy. His Grace continues to bear me on Eagles wings
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2014
#NowPlayin 'The Reason' by L. Jones
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2014
2 more picks before it's a wrap...

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Evening all..
So earlier today I had my eyes on the phoenix vs S. Antonio BB match. Phoenix were underdogs with 2.40+ odd while san were Fav. Fastforward hours. Phoenix is now favourite with 142 odd while san underdog 2+. somethng is UP!!#NotTodaySatan

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by 30card(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
chimajii:
Evening all..
So earlier today I had my eyes on the phoenix vs S. Antonio BB match. Phoenix were underdogs with 2.40+ odd while san were Fav. Fastforward hours. Phoenix is now favourite with 142 odd while san underdog 2+. somethng is UP!!#NotTodaySatan
is it @ yahoo or @gmail? ur emaail I mean
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Morning..

3 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2014
chimajii:
ITF men: madrid
Ortega .o.
ITF women: turkey
V. Deichmann
ITF men: turkey
F. Gaio
ITF women: egypt
P. Diaz
ITF women: magherita
D. Corrina
ITF women Heraklon
B. Haas|o2
Chai! Chimajii r.aping the bookies since 1914
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Results pf picks posted
Odd: 1.80,1.70,1.84, 1.50,1.52,
Green: 5

Red: 1
S/N: the 1.84 odd result is for ortega's match 'over22',cause for some STRaNGE reasons he went EVENS before kick off

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2014
GoodMorning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by rhazur(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2014
I see u @d eccentric one
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2014
^*peeps from little opening*
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Result of Picks Posted
Odd: 1.90,1.45,1.45,1.25,1.22,1.40
Green:6

Red: 1
S/N: 1.90 is for the days UnderDog

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
#NowPlaying 'Ave Maria' B.k's Version
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
When is next season starting?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by yomade007(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1959641/astrosport-betting-scam-theodore-ojogan#27328210
pls visit this thread before you get scammed like me......
BE WISE...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by femo86(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
I don show.......This house na so so green beans oooo, I've missed a lot.....I hail U all
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Emassy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
chimajii:
#NowPlaying 'Ave Maria' B.k's Version

please give me your contact. I need to contact you for something

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.