Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117295 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ulrich01:
Good afternoon Chimaji. I can see the good work you doing here. Please is there any subscription. If yes, how much is it. Am new on this thread. Thanks
He no go answer you, just send a mail to chimajii@yahoo.com. Thank me later.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
#nowplaying 'The wait' by LC
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ulrich01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
donbrowser:

He no go answer you, just send a mail to chimajii@yahoo.com. Thank me later.

Thanks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2014
Goodmorning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2014
There is no draw, + I dnt remember saying anything like draw. The tournament is clearly headed alongside who to pick + an indication if it's singles or double
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Results of Picks posted
Odd: 1.70
Green: 1

Red: 0
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2014
That's a boom bro,,more green
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ulrich01(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimajii:
Results of Picks posted
Odd: 1.70

you didnt reply me or my mail.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2014

1. Dont assume
2. Ask questions
3. Answer questions
4. Bring down your shoulders

To the poster of this comment.
Usually I dnt respond to ppu or certain comments. 1st I hve to ? Ur reasoning.
It's not a new thing, that majority of u ppu just write/throw around words u dnt knw d meaning/its usage.
When You ASSUME, it makes an A S S-OUT-OF-YOU & ME. Am not one to assume,I'll lay it out dia only and when I am sure based off of facts and findings.
2. Ask Questions: U can never go wrong when u Ask questions. Unfortunately I dnt ask questions of foolish persons.like the most RECENT which d Kid who ran in here to say 'Liar where did u Pasted the Picks'
3. Answer questions: too bad I have seen enough of MESS that is Y'alls bad behaviour that should LAST ME A LIFE TIME. I am not obligated to answer any1s question, given the way U all ARE/have Been. Good a thing I am always on MY SNOB/IGNORe MODe.
4. Bring down ur shoulders: you definitely don't know the meaning of this EXPRESSION, no need to say much. IF MY NOT wanting to MINGLE,FROLICK with u GUYS,ASK Questions, AnswerQuestions, Equates to ME Having HIGH shoulders. I'D RATHER HAVE SUCH HiGH shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2014
This @caesaraba dude, the way u dey run come this thread 1s u see post, ha!!! No give me Belle for this Thread ooo. Especially for someone who made a statement as ' I follow Tennis Through' cheesy
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2014
chimajii:
This @caesaraba dude, the way u dey run come this thread 1s u see post, ha!!! No give me Belle for this Thread ooo. Especially for someone who made a statement as ' I follow Tennis Through' cheesy

Hahahahaha. No mind me jare. Once I get notification of new post on any thread, I check out the thread. No mind all the drama dem, just do your thing. Lol. Keep doing your thing Chimaji. Your picks rock.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2014
caesaraba:

Hahahahaha. No mind me jare. Once I get notification of new post on any thread, I check out the thread. No mind all the drama dem, just do your thing. Lol. Keep doing your thing Chimaji. Your picks rock.

Lwkm!! No vex , I made a mistake I wud have pm'd u. Cause I jst dey wonder, even me whey dey online always I no fit dey dat quick. Someone just told me this forum has an App. No wonder!! Lmao
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Goodmorning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ulrich01(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
chimajii:

To the poster of this comment.
Usually I dnt respond to ppu or certain comments. 1st I hve to ? Ur reasoning.
It's not a new thing, that majority of u ppu just write/throw around words u dnt knw d meaning/its usage.
When You ASSUME, it makes an A S S-OUT-OF-YOU & ME. Am not one to assume,I'll lay it out dia only and when I am sure based off of facts and findings.
2. Ask Questions: U can never go wrong when u Ask questions. Unfortunately I dnt ask questions of foolish persons.like the most RECENT which d Kid who ran in here to say 'Liar where did u Pasted the Picks'
3. Answer questions: too bad I have seen enough of MESS that is Y'alls bad behaviour that should LAST ME A LIFE TIME. I am not obligated to answer any1s question, given the way U all ARE/have Been. Good a thing I am always on MY SNOB/IGNORe MODe.
4. Bring down ur shoulders: you definitely don't know the meaning of this EXPRESSION, no need to say much. IF MY NOT wanting to MINGLE,FROLICK with u GUYS,ASK Questions, AnswerQuestions, Equates to ME Having HIGH shoulders. I'D RATHER HAVE SUCH HiGH shoulders.

I asked a question i even sent a mail. None answered. Does it mean my question is irrelevant
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Result of picks posted
Odd: 1.55

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2014
ATP singles.....federer win........goffin win......
WTA singles......Williams win.......Halep win.....
ATPDoubles....... Rojer j/tecau win.....

ATP singles USA
Querrey
Seppi
Sock j
Johnson s

Feel free to quote.....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2014
@lekkie073 I won't even try to go at It with u, I will leave this thread for you and get a new thread.
At the MOD @puskin drawing ur attention again. 1st on me opening my thread, I made it very clear I won't need any hands, whoever wanted or felt the need to also CAP tennis shud go and Open his or her own thread. Unfortunately this lekkie of a dude is jst CORNBALL/DOUCHE.
I see no reason why we should have 2Masters in one thread. Ppu are so not rationale. Maybe because am doing it all On my Own without needing any1s help is making them HATE/Be Restless.
All I ask is, I'll open a New TENNIS thread which is not in anyway a GENERAL thread. Pls do tell him since U're in a better position to do so, to stay off the New thread. Thank you
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2014
@puskin can the Op of a thread request a thread be closed and deleted?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
@Dygeasy Man! Am waiting for u to post ur winning Gif!! That shii f u c k s up my ribs whenever u post 'em. Weldone on ur WIN #waiting
Do u have a gif for a lost pick? I bet that wud be EPIC
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Dygeasy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
chimajii:
@Dygeasy Man! Am waiting for u to post ur winning Gif!! That shii f u c k s up my ribs whenever u post 'em. Weldone on ur WIN #waiting
Do u have a gif for a lost pick? I bet that wud be EPIC
lol! Network has been messy here so the gifs haven't been loading. cheesy

May we not get to see a losing gif o. If to say I dey cast people bet now we for dey see losing gifs buh I don't do that shii. More of the winning gifs bro.

All Green Everything! cool

And thanks!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
lekkie073:

ATP singles USA
Querrey
Seppi
Sock j
Johnson s

Feel free to quote.....
9 matches total
WON 6
LOST 1
Johnson still playing
Rojer j/tecau yet to play
@chimajii......is this what u r charging ppl for? cool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
You dont ASSUME abi? so what term do we give to saying Donbrowser and Lekkie are one person? Thank God u nw know the diff.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
lol! Network has been messy here so the gifs haven't been loading. cheesy

May we not get to see a losing gif o. If to say I dey cast people bet now we for dey see losing gifs buh I don't do that shii. More of the winning gifs bro.

All Green Everything! cool

And thanks!

Hahaha, Lwkm!! Maake network behave immself oo #BRINGBACkOURGIFs LMFAO hopefuly u get green 2morow and network go FREE u #patientlyWaiting
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Dygeasy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
chimajii:

Hahaha, Lwkm!! Maake network behave immself oo #BRINGBACkOURGIFs LMFAO hopefuly u get green 2morow and network go FREE u #patientlyWaiting
lol! Amen. Tomorrow it is cool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chris20000: 4:49am On Oct 26, 2014
lekkie073:

ATP singles USA
Querrey
Seppi
Sock j
Johnson s

Feel free to quote.....
pls carry ur picks and get out of here n never come back.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Finest4luv1(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2014
Pls we can't have two captain in a boat..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2014
Morning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2014
Wide awake.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Lwkm!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.