Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Samsung Heavy Industry Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling (31515 Views)

Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling / Easy Biz,telecom Industry Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Mekyno(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oboy, dis ppl question na die oo.
U must hav a good (working) knowledge of AutoCAD b4 u can hav a gud score. In advance, I wish d successful candidates gudluck.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by lottoe(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mekyno: Oboy, dis ppl question na die oo.
U must hav a good (working) knowledge of AutoCAD b4 u can hav a gud score. In advance, I wish d successful candidates gudluck.
have you given up bro? grin....you are not the only one in d shoe o....purely Autocad questions, they actually got me by surprise...
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by okzcorp: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
Me too, wish them goodluck.Damn

Mekyno: Oboy, dis ppl question na die oo.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by gcey2k(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
taiwolusol:

I applied for welding. Although i got the test invite, so many people didn't. I'm still confused as to how they compiled their successful applicants(test invitee) list.

Hmm... strange, really strange. They did d same thing for HHI. A friend who was invited then said they use federal character to some extent. Disappointed, very.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by gcey2k(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
taiwolusol:

I applied for welding. Although i got the test invite, so many people didn't. I'm still confused as to how they compiled their successful applicants(test invitee) list.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
gcey2k:

Hmm... strange, really strange. They did d same thing for HHI. A friend who was invited then said they use federal character to some extent. Disappointed, very.
Federal Character? Please explain
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Peeps giving up already. Don't be surprised if you're invited for the Interview. My 452nd sense tells me 40 people will trained in ship Design. Keep the hope alive.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by gcey2k(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2014
taiwolusol:
Federal Character? Please explain

Random selection based on state of origin. I can't explain more cos that's what I was told.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by herrdeustch: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
im Beng Mech ,wrote the test(ship design).i must say that this test is actually an accurate measure of autocad proficiency-Nice work.I must also agree with mathmatica about hanging around the right peeps for information-I think we are misunderstanding the message he is passing across.all the people i met at the test including myself knew about the application through friends or colleagues .this may not mean that he doesn't have a job(I am a practicing engineer all the way from Abuja in power)......Its a training opportunity, remember....... wishing everyone success.Please shed some light on the process -i learnt that Hyundai did something like this earlier this year
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
@ the last post about right peeps, the fact that you , ur friends , colleagues or family didn't have access to the information doesn't mean they aren't the right peeps or you aren't rolling with the right peeps. He could re frame it as do more networking.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mathmatica: 2:59am On Jul 01, 2014
majekdom2: @ the last post about right peeps, the fact that you , ur friends , colleagues or family didn't have access to the information doesn't mean they aren't the right peeps or you aren't rolling with the right peeps. He could re frame it as do more networking.
....YOU ARE PLAINLY AS STUPID AS THE OTHERS WHO FAIL TO GET MY MESSAGE WHEN I SAID "ROLL WITH THE RIGHT PEEP"...IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS COMPREHENDING POSTS,GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2014
mathmatica: ....YOU ARE PLAINLY AS STUPID AS THE OTHERS WHO FAIL TO GET MY MESSAGE WHEN I SAID "ROLL WITH THE RIGHT PEEP"...IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS COMPREHENDING POSTS,GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
I can tell the kind of person you are , unfortunately I can't tell if you can go far . I have got a good score in my IELETS , a B grade in English language both in my cambridge and waec, you wanna see them all , I ll let you have it . You didn't use the right words , do more networking would have done it. I don't wish for this position as it isn't my field . I am only following because it concerns a company I am looking at. Like I said ealier, the fact that you got the info and others didn't doesn't mean they aren't rolling with the right peeps. There are so many opportunities out now you don't have access to ,u wanna know them ? You are just unnecessarily arrogant , it won't take you anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by amordiguys(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2014
mathmatica: ....YOU ARE PLAINLY AS STUPID AS THE OTHERS WHO FAIL TO GET MY MESSAGE WHEN I SAID "ROLL WITH THE RIGHT PEEP"...IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS COMPREHENDING POSTS,GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
it concerns me not, I guess u sound too archaic to be informative in this forum. Billions of opportunities pass you by every second and you gat the zeal to stand irresponsible for your unconstructive reasoning. Be slow to pronounce and quick to think . No abusive words pls.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by activebird: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
any luck
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mikeuz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
has any one been contacted yet about the result?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by madmike316(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ppl, Any update?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by goldentee(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
madmike316: Ppl, Any update?
None yet. So relax
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by werddrew: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
hahahaha
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by werddrew: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
hahaha
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mikeuz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
I just heard pple have started receiving response, did anyone here receive any?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ojoawo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
mikeuz: I just heard pple have started receiving response, did anyone here receive any?

checked with all my friends and none received such....
what kind of response are they getting?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
ojoawo:

checked with all my friends and none received such....
what kind of response are they getting?

SHI have started sending out Interview invitation to Successful Ship Design and Ship Construction guys. @KayKluz how your side? wink
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ojoawo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
taiwolusol:

SHI have started sending out Interview invitation to Successful Ship Design and Ship Construction guys. @KayKluz how your side? wink

basic welding nko? omo, i dey lowkey ooo...... how you dey?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Boss, they are yet to contact Basic welding guys. Here they make sense o
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ojoawo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
taiwolusol: Boss, they are yet to contact Basic welding guys. Here they make sense o

shey basic welding sef go do interview?
abeg how their package be?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 15, 2014
ojoawo:

shey basic welding sef go do interview?
abeg how their package be?

I'm not sure Basic Welding applicants will be interviewed(it's uneccessary). About HHI ongoing training, it is tight bro.
They have 3 Certificates to offer, we took the First Certification Exam on Friday. We're still awaiting the result.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2014
herrdeustch: im Beng Mech ,wrote the test(ship design).i must say that this test is actually an accurate measure of autocad proficiency-Nice work.I must also agree with mathmatica about hanging around the right peeps for information-I think we are misunderstanding the message he is passing across.all the people i met at the test including myself knew about the application through friends or colleagues .this may not mean that he doesn't have a job(I am a practicing engineer all the way from Abuja in power)......Its a training opportunity, remember....... wishing everyone success.Please shed some light on the process -i learnt that Hyundai did something like this earlier this year

Even those who knew how to use autocad Practically couldn't answer the questions that came out. It was for those who did autocad in school. In school curriculum, u are taught the theoretical aspect of it before moving unto practical aspect. The questions were purely just 2D questions.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2014
This is what they sent to the list of those that passed.. It was sent and copied to all of them

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your application for position of Training course of construnction & design.
Congratulate you on the passing of the test that you give a chance to train at Samsung Heavy Industries(SHI) in Korea.

But you still have some steps before you go to SHI.

So, we would like to hold orientation to receive requirements for Korean Visa from you and to have presentation about movement plan as follows.

● Date   : 17-JUL-2014
● Time   : I will inform you on this coming monday

● Venue : I will inform you on this coming monday (but it's in Lagos)

When you attend the orientation on 17 July 2014, please bring and submit required documents as below,
● Required Documents
1. Valid Nigeria International Passport(Original)

2. Three passport photographs

3. ID Card or National Identity(Original)

4. Personal Bank Statements duly stamped and signed by an authorized signatory of the bank (for a period of 6 months)5. Diploma(Original)6. Valid Income Tax Certificate7. Salary Slip

*Be noted that all the documents mentioned above must be original ones
*You might not be granted Korean Visa if the requirements are not qualified

Please reply to me whether you can attend or not as soon as possible.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by herrdeustch: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2014
i want to believe you were invited Akexstinger.
Akexstinger:

Even those who knew how to use autocad Practically couldn't answer the questions that came out. It was for those who did autocad in school. In school curriculum, u are taught the theoretical aspect of it before moving unto practical aspect. The questions were purely just 2D questions.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by noellocapello(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2014
Please, who else is going for the SHItraining practical test in bonny?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Alcheringa(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2014
noellocapello: Please, who else is going for the SHItraining practical test in bonny?
Hello bro, please have the successful applicants from the 'Basic welding.training' test been called /invited??
Thanks
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mosbiod(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Akexstinger: This is what they sent to the list of those that passed.. It was sent and copied to all of them

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your application for position of Training course of construnction & design.
Congratulate you on the passing of the test that you give a chance to train at Samsung Heavy Industries(SHI) in Korea.

But you still have some steps before you go to SHI.

So, we would like to hold orientation to receive requirements for Korean Visa from you and to have presentation about movement plan as follows.

● Date   : 17-JUL-2014
● Time   : I will inform you on this coming monday

● Venue : I will inform you on this coming monday (but it's in Lagos)

When you attend the orientation on 17 July 2014, please bring and submit required documents as below,
● Required Documents
1. Valid Nigeria International Passport(Original)

2. Three passport photographs

3. ID Card or National Identity(Original)

4. Personal Bank Statements duly stamped and signed by an authorized signatory of the bank (for a period of 6 months)5. Diploma(Original)6. Valid Income Tax Certificate7. Salary Slip

*Be noted that all the documents mentioned above must be original ones
*You might not be granted Korean Visa if the requirements are not qualified

Please reply to me whether you can attend or not as soon as possible.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Please add me on WhatsApp. 07033740088. I want to ask a very important question. Please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Compiling Your CV / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.