Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Samsung Heavy Industry Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling (31543 Views)

Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling / Easy Biz,telecom Industry Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
princegeremi:

they just called me oo.... they said it starts 1st dec cheesy .. but any idea if i can move this nysc forward ... i cant afford to skip this training oo

You don't need to move your nysc. You are supposed to be smart at this stage and age. All that is expected of u is to lias with ur LGI either to go into full or half ghost mode. Full ghost mode which will not require you to be coming for monthly clearance will cost u ur whole allowee for all the months while half ghost means u will be coming to do ur monthly clearance yourself and it will cost you 50/50. Ur LGI will take 50 percent. So its now left for you. I'm also serving and I will round up by february, my training which was initially scheduled to hold august 10 was later postponed cos of ebola and now it is next year june. Goodluck bro
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Akexstinger:
Hello guys! Which position? Is it steel EErection, or welding or painting or ssce basic welding. If its SSCE, then ur training might be in lagos, they will give u accomodation in hotel.
bt d call i receivd,dy told me 1st dec at bonny island.nd mine is basic welding nd steel erection.[s]
Akexstinger:
Hello guys! Which position? Is it steel EErection, or welding or painting or ssce basic welding. If its SSCE, then ur training might be in lagos, they will give u accomodation in hotel.
bt d call i receivd,dy told me 1st dec at bonny island.nd mine is basic welding nd steel erection.[/s]
Akexstinger:
bt d call i receivd,dy told me 1st dec at bonny island.nd mine is basic welding and steel e.r.e.c.t.i.o.n...
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
My fone is misbehavin,i meant steel e.r.e.c.t.i.o.n.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Futurehero: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls have they call everybody that write d test.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by princegeremi: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Akexstinger:

Please which of the categories of the training did u apply for?

i went in for basic welding and steel erection
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by princegeremi: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Akexstinger:

Please which of the categories of the training did u apply for?

basic welding and steel erection
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by princegeremi: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote
author=Akexstinger post=27986237]

You don't need to move your nysc. You are supposed to be smart at this
stage and age. All that is expected of u is to lias with ur LGI either
to go into full or half ghost mode. Full ghost mode which will not
require you to be coming for monthly clearance will cost u ur whole
allowee for all the months while half ghost means u will be coming to do
ur monthly clearance yourself and it will cost you 50/50. Ur LGI will
take 50 percent. So its now left for you. I'm also serving and I will
round up by february, my training which was initially scheduled to hold
august 10 was later postponed cos of ebola and now it is next year june.
Goodluck bro[/quote]

ohh... okay... thanx boss 8-)
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls wat next after d whole training?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Abdulmajee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Spyde:

bt d call i receivd,dy told me 1st dec at bonny island.nd mine is basic welding nd steel erection.[s]
bt d call i receivd,dy told me 1st dec at bonny island.nd mine is basic welding nd steel erection.[/s]
bt d call i receivd,dy told me 1st dec at bonny island.nd mine is basic welding and steel e.r.e.c.t.i.o.n...

I also received a call too saying congratulations and she said she's going to send the remaining details to my email... but i have not received any yet..... i just want to ask whether anybody receive any mail from SHI.... Guys, the successful candidate can share their phone number so that we can communicate further.... This is mine 08067443724... Thanks guys
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Abdulmajee(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
I also received a call too saying congratulations and she said she's going to send the remaining details to my email... but i have not received any yet..... i just want to ask whether anybody receive any mail from SHI.... Guys, the successful candidate can share their phone number so that we can communicate further.... This is mine 08067443724... Thanks guys
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Askgoogle(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
I received this information from Samsung training centre dis evening, what did u guys think of dis training? Does it what giving a trial?

NOTICE

Welcome to Samsung Training Centre program in Nigeria.

Dear trainee,
It is expected of you to understand Samsung Training Centre policies and adhere to them as to encourage a healthy and good Training session with us. The following things listed below should be taken seriously.

1. Commence day
The commence day of 1st batch training is on Monday, 1st of December 2014. Our session will be proceeded for 12 weeks. So it will be done on 6th of March, 2015 (because of Christmas and New Year holiday)

2. Documents
Trainees are expected to submit all necessary documents to us to register course at commence date as follows;
a. one ID photo
b. Copy of Driver’s license or National Identity Number slip
c. Medical test result
d. Local government identification letter
e. Any relevant (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
f. First Bank statement (for allowance)

3. MEDICAL CHECK-UP
A medical check-up is important so we know you are fit health-wise for Training. Trainees should run a General and fitness Test before training starts. A recent Medical Reports should also be brought to the Office at commence date (Samsung Training Centre). Please the necessary medical test below;
General body check-up (refer to items)
a. Height
b. Weight
c. Blood Pressure
d. Blood Test
e. Palpation
f. Visual acuity test
g. Audiometry

4. ATTENDANCE POLICY
Samsung Training Centre will strictly implement our Attendance policy. At all times Trainees are expected to be at the Training ground. Basically Outings or Absence are not allowed.
So you should settle down your circumstance before joining us, we wish that the whole trainee fully concentrate on their training to improve their skill maximally.

5. ACCOMMODATION
Samsung Training Centre would not provide accommodation for any trainee, what we can do is help give Trainee the phone number(see below ) of an Agent who Trainees will call by themselves and make arrangements. There are plenty accommodation in Bonny. So we advised that you come early before commence date to settle down this issue.
- Mr. Jumbo Godwill (07068636322)
- Mr. Lesley Banigo (08055852192)
- Mr. Augustine Banigo (08033918146)

6. ALLOWANCE
Samsung Training Centre will provide allowance for all Trainees but there are exceptions. Allowance will be paid to Trainees who abide by the rules as stipulated under Samsung Training Centre Policy. Trainees are expected to arrange for themselves an accommodation in Bonny including transportation, feeding etc. among this allowance. Samsung Training Centre would provide (Bleep naira) allowance to every trainees at the end of every 4 training week. Separately Samsung Training Centre will provide lunch to the trainees during training session.

7. AVAILABILITY
Trainees are also expected to be available at any time (check mails regularly and also be close to their mobile phone) because we will always contact you to give information. Also the person who will be absent without any prior notice even if the course starts, the selection of the person may be cancelled by Samsung Training Centre rules.

Lastly, Samsung Training Centre will announce clearly we will not guarantee any job offer after this training course completion.
Please confirm receipt of this letter by SMS or EMAIL (see below) including your height (Bleep meters), weight (Bleep kg), waist (Bleep inches) and shoe size (Bleep mm) for our reference.

For you information:
Office: Bonny Vocational Centre, Akiama-Oguede Road, Bonny Island Rivers State.
Work Hour: 07:30am – 04:30pm
Phone Number: 07032547082
Email: stc.bonny@yahoo.com
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Askgoogle(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
I received this information from Samsung training centre dis evening, what did u guys think of dis training? Does it what giving a trial?

NOTICE

Dear trainee,
It is expected of you to understand Samsung Training Centre policies and adhere to them as to encourage a healthy and good Training session with us. The following things listed below should be taken seriously.

1. Commence day
The commence day of 1st batch training is on Monday, 1st of December 2014. Our session will be proceeded for 12 weeks. So it will be done on 6th of March, 2015 (because of Christmas and New Year holiday)

2. Documents
Trainees are expected to submit all necessary documents to us to register course at commence date as follows;
a. one ID photo
c. Medical test result

3. MEDICAL CHECK-UP
A medical check-up is important so we know you are fit health-wise for Training. Trainees should run a General and fitness Test before training starts. A recent Medical Reports should also be brought to the Office at commence date (Samsung Training Centre). Please the necessary medical test below;
a. Height
b. Weight
c. Blood Pressure
d. Blood Test
e. Palpation
f. Visual acuity test
g. Audiometry

4. ATTENDANCE POLICY
Samsung Training Centre will strictly implement our Attendance policy. At all times Trainees are expected to be at the Training ground. Basically Outings or Absence are not allowed.
So you should settle down your circumstance before joining us, we wish that the whole trainee fully concentrate on their training to improve their skill maximally.

5. ACCOMMODATION
Samsung Training Centre would not provide accommodation for any trainee, what we can do is help give Trainee the phone number(see below ) of an Agent who Trainees will call by themselves and make arrangements. There are plenty accommodation in Bonny. So we advised that you come early before commence date to settle down this issue.

6. ALLOWANCE
Samsung Training Centre will provide allowance for all Trainees but there are exceptions. Allowance will be paid to Trainees who abide by the rules as stipulated under Samsung Training Centre Policy. Trainees are expected to arrange for themselves an accommodation in Bonny including transportation, feeding etc. among this allowance. Samsung Training Centre would provide (Bleep naira) allowance to every trainees at the end of every 4 training week. Separately Samsung Training Centre will provide lunch to the trainees during training session.

7. AVAILABILITY
Trainees are also expected to be available at any time (check mails regularly and also be close to their mobile phone) because we will always contact you to give information. Also the person who will be absent without any prior notice even if the course starts, the selection of the person may be cancelled by Samsung Training Centre rules.

Lastly, Samsung Training Centre will announce clearly we will not guarantee any job offer after this training course completion.
Please confirm receipt of this letter by SMS or EMAIL (see below) including your height (Bleep meters), weight (Bleep kg), waist (Bleep inches) and shoe size (Bleep mm) for our reference.

For you information:
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Askgoogle:

NOTICE

Dear trainee,

1. Commence day

2. Documents
a. one ID photo
c. Medical test result

3. MEDICAL CHECK-UP
a. Height
b. Weight
c. Blood Pressure
d. Blood Test
e. Palpation
f. Visual acuity test
g. Audiometry

4. ATTENDANCE POLICY

5. ACCOMMODATION

6. ALLOWANCE

7. AVAILABILITY

For you information:

hmmm,... Dis is serious o, u receivd dis in ur email or whr?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Abdulmajee:

i jst saw dea msg in my inbox ,
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Askgoogle(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yes, it was sent to me via my email
Spyde:

hmmm,... Dis is serious o, u receivd dis in ur email or whr?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Askgoogle:
Yes, it was sent to me via my email
so av u replyd dea email?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Askgoogle(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Spyde:

so av u replyd dea email?
Not yet oooo, still contemplating.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 5:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Askgoogle:
Not yet oooo, still contemplating.
bt y?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by victorblac(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Abdulmajee:

Yes, I have received the mail, i am seriously planning my stay there, at bonny.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2014
victorblac:

Yes, I have received the mail, i am seriously planning my stay there, at bonny.
pls hw exactly r u doing dat?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by victorblac(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Spyde:
pls hw exactly r u doing dat?
Well, for now, I am just calling my contacts.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2014
victorblac:

Well, for now, I am just calling my contacts.
alright, bt av u replyed dea email
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by victorblac(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Spyde:

alright, bt av u replyed dea email
yes, i have
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls wat if one doesnt av any of d documents askd for,e.g drivers licence or national id??
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by herrdeustch: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Spyde:
Pls wat if one doesnt av any of d documents askd for,e.g drivers licence or national id??
Bros can I say something honestly to you?You need to step -up your game.Gbam.Opportunity meets everyone but only the prepared take it.Use this opportunity to get every form of identification you need from international passport to national ID, to drivers license to voters card etc.Trust me ,if you are hooping to catch opprtunity , you will need all these documents.My little words of wisdom
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mbourie(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
herrdeustch:
Bros can I say something honestly to you?You need to step -up your game.Gbam.Opportunity meets everyone but only the prepared take it.Use this opportunity to get every form of identification you need from international passport to national ID, to drivers license to voters card etc.Trust me ,if you are hooping to catch opprtunity , you will need all these documents.My little words of wisdom

I was called and sent a mail.....but i was not happy with myself because i used my phone to apply for this training and did not see the post for graduate(s).....i begged the exams officers to swap me during the exam and they refused...
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Akexstinger(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
mbourie:

I was called and sent a mail.....but i was not happy with myself because i used my phone to apply for this training and did not see the post for graduate(s).....i begged the exams officers to swap me during the exam and they refused...
Lol bros u are very funny...that's life, we learn lessons everyday and adjust to them. But I also used phone to apply for mine and I saw HND/Bsc, OND and SSCE. So why ur own come different? Anyway, incase of next time always view site with opera mini first as ur web browsers most times can't review everytin.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2014
herrdeustch:
thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mbourie(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Akexstinger:

Lol bros u are very funny...that's life, we learn lessons everyday and adjust to them. But I also used phone to apply for mine and I saw HND/Bsc, OND and SSCE. So why ur own come different? Anyway, incase of next time always view site with opera mini first as ur web browsers most times can't review everytin.

No qualms.....it's well!!!
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by princegeremi: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Akexstinger:

in the mail that was sent to us, pls what exactly do they mean by 'first bank statement'.. :/ and for the blood test, which exact ones are they asking us for. Thanks in advance cheesy
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
princegeremi:

in the mail that was sent to us, pls what exactly do they mean by 'first bank statement'.. :/ and for the blood test, which exact ones are they asking us for. Thanks in advance cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My First Major Job Interview In Germany (true Life Story) / Shortcut Techniques in Solving Dragnet/SHL/Kenexa/Cubik Numerical test / How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.