Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44124 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Further to your application with Theios Consulting for an opportunity in a Bank, you have been invited for an aptitude test. 
Please ACCEPT the invitation by using this link http://candidate.fot.com.ng otherwise select REJECT invitation.
To select accept OR reject invitation, 
kindly log on to http://candidate.fot.com.ng 
 1) “LOG IN” using your “username” and “password”
2) To accept invitation, click “VIEW/PRINT INVITATION” and Accept or Reject as seen at the top right side of the screen.
Your test details are as below:

Test Center: DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Address: 4 PARK LANE APAPA LAGOS
                LAGOS

Date: 30-Jun-2014

Time: 9:00 AM

All those who got the invitation should let's meet here and share ideas.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mode9007: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
I got the same message, by the way which bank are they recruiting for?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Polchiz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Only mail or with Text message?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Any idea what the written text would be like?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mode9007: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
It's a dragnet organised test, so it should follow their test pattern and an addition of problem solving questions.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
mode9007: It's a dragnet organised test, so it should follow their test pattern and an addition of problem solving questions.
are you saying the written test will be probem solving questions? If yes what's it like? I have gone for dragnet test. I've not done a written test. Thanks
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Rhukie(f): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
pls, when did you receive the invite? I applied but didnt get any invite.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Guys, I also got the invite. Mine is 1st of July and apparently, you cant reschedule. Who knows how to get to the venue? Good luck to everyone of us taking this test. Who knows the bank they are recruiting for?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mode9007: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
It's not written, it is a CBT. Since you said you have written a dragnet test before , then you are good to go. Pls try to check the mail sent to you.. You will understand it better.

@shorexng:

are you saying the written test will be probem solving questions? If yes what's it like? I have gone for dragnet test. I've not done a written test. Thanks
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mode9007: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
The invite was since monday if I am not mistaken here.

Rhukie: pls, when did you receive the invite? I applied but didnt get any invite.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
mode9007: It's not written, it is a CBT. Since you said you have written a dragnet test before , then you are good to go. Pls try to check the mail sent to you.. You will understand it better.

ok. But my cbt did not include the problem solving. So, please, what's it about?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Toyde(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
I went for d test today, it was numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning(part 1), den CBT essay (part 2), d essay is d problem solving part........who kws who dey are recruiting for?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Toyde: I went for d test today, it was numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning(part 1), den CBT essay (part 2)........who kws who dey are recruiting for?
Thank you for reporting. What was the essay like?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Polchiz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
It seems nobody has been invited from Abuja.
Please, do we have candidates from Abuja who have gotten the invitation?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Toyde(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
@shorexng:

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Toyde(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
@shorexng:

we were given a diagram of an office/bank setting, asked to carry out a task(by d assumed manager) within a specified time, give report on how it would be executed, explain d challenge(s) faced and give suggestio on how d office could be beta arranged to make d work easier and faster.........not more dan a page and not less dan 1/2 d page.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sylver1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Polchiz: It seems nobody has been invited from Abuja.
I got the invitation. will be writing at Chams city tommorow
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank you. I wanted to know what I'm preparing for. All the best.
Toyde: we were given a diagram of an office/bank setting, asked to carry out a task(by d assumed manager) within a specified time, give report on how it would be executed, explain d challenge(s) faced and give suggestio on how d office could be beta arranged to make d work easier and faster.........not more dan a page and not less dan 1/2 d page.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Can someone please help M̶̲̥̅Ƹ with directions to park lane apapa from egbeda and for those of U̶̲̥̅̊ that wrote urs today,any idea what bank they are recruiting for and if its a contract or full time job.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Estorico: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Agidre: Can someone please help M̶̲̥̅Ƹ with directions to park lane apapa from egbeda and for those of U̶̲̥̅̊ that wrote urs today,any idea what bank they are recruiting for and if its a contract or full time job.
What's going on? I too applied and am yet to get an invite. From Egbeda,take a bus going to Oshodi Express. Then board a bus going to Apapa Wharf,alight at Westminster Bus Stop,then mount a bike to Shippers Tower building or you tell them 4 Park Lane,shippers tower building. All the best.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by babalolagb: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Urgent!!! my fellow Nairalander!
I heard a rummor now that d schedule test for monday 30th, june has been postponed, HOW TRUE IS THIS? Cos I am yet to receive any email as regards that.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Estorico: What's going on? I too applied and am yet to get an invite. From Egbeda,take a bus going to Oshodi Express. Then board a bus going to Apapa Wharf,alight at Westminster Bus Stop,then mount a bike to Shippers Tower building or you tell them 4 Park Lane,shippers tower building. All the best.
Thanks plenty
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
babalolagb: Urgent!!! my fellow Nairalander!
I heard a rummor now that d schedule test for monday 30th, june has been postponed, HOW TRUE IS THIS? Cos I am yet to receive any email as regards that.
Whr did U̶̲̥̅̊ Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ªr that rumor from cuz mine is also on monday and like U̶̲̥̅̊ said ℓ̊ also haven't gotten any mail as regards that
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by smudge2079(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
I applied but didn't get d invite... Diariz God o... Wrote Keystone and union bank test, haven't got a reply to dis date.... Chaii, diariz God o
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by babalolagb: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Agidre:
Whr did U̶̲̥̅̊ Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ªr that rumor from cuz mine is also on monday and like U̶̲̥̅̊ said ℓ̊ also haven't gotten any mail as regards that
Some pple were actually sent message to turn back if they were not on Apapa bridge because of heavy traffic at apapa. Therefore, I deduce they cancelled not monday test
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Estorico: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
smudge2079: I applied but didn't get d invite... Diariz God o... Wrote Keystone and union bank test, haven't got a reply to dis date.... Chaii, diariz God o
Am as well wondering too. Hmm, well I know God will surely do the best for me
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ControG(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please, I got invited for same test, but m in Lagos,wrote EY test today, couldn't reschedule from Abuja - Lagos...is it possible for me 2 write in Lagos? since Its CBT m considering d option of Going 2 d venue in A papa 2mao..
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mode9007: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Whao.. You from Egbeda axis, I stay around there too, let's hook up.. My mail is JOrgedbest17@gmail.com

Agidre: Can someone please help M̶̲̥̅Ƹ with directions to park lane apapa from egbeda and for those of U̶̲̥̅̊ that wrote urs today,any idea what bank they are recruiting for and if its a contract or full time job.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Got the invite. Mine is for 10am on the 1st of July @ Chams city, Ikeja.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Polchiz: It seems nobody has been invited from Abuja.

yes, I'm in Abuja, i just got the message... the implication is i'd be flying down to lagos soonest...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Agidre:
hey,easy easy... this is an organized firm, if there was any postponement of the text, you would have been notified via your mail
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
ControG: Please, I got invited for same test, but m in Lagos,wrote EY test today, couldn't reschedule from Abuja - Lagos...is it possible for me 2 write in Lagos? since Its CBT m considering d option of Going 2 d venue in A papa 2mao..

wait, you mean your own venue is in Abuja? not lagos?
cos my own venue is in Lagos but i'm in Abuja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop / Urgent Vacancies / I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.