Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44097 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2014
It's always about the numbers.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2014
didn't see my score too but the fair lady said i scored highest and that they are expecting the very best from me....this for some reason I don't understand , put me off my game totally......went into the role play room and totally forgot the topic (didnt have my pack) sad and started blabbing rubbish...bounced back well with the leadership skills and executives....but mehn, i can never forget the epic fail of the role play. The man was just there looking at me like TF?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2014
It is well. Everything good will come.

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bolernlay: didn't see my score too but the fair lady said i scored highest and that they are expecting the very best from me....this for some reason I don't understand , put me off my game totally......went into the role play room and totally forgot the topic (didnt have my pack) sad and started blabbing rubbish...bounced back well with the leadership skills and executives....but mehn, i can never forget the epic fail of the role play. The man was just there looking at me like TF?
hmmmm, so na you sabi book pass for all of us, I hail o, what day did you do your interview and what did the execute ask/tell you?

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
When are dey likely to get back to us.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
#blowing whistle
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Bolernlay: didn't see my score too but the fair lady said i scored highest and that they are expecting the very best from me....this for some reason I don't understand , put me off my game totally......went into the role play room and totally forgot the topic (didnt have my pack) sad and started blabbing rubbish...bounced back well with the leadership skills and executives....but mehn, i can never forget the epic fail of the role play. The man was just there looking at me like TF?
where you the guy that presented for group1?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by snipes4: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
. I will rily appreciate if u can xplain d interview stages n d case study in detail..jst got d invite fr abuja zone..tanks
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sammyemite(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
snipes4: . I will rily appreciate if u can xplain d interview stages n d case study in detail..jst got d invite fr abuja zone..tanks
Presentatn: No biggie, just b urself n focus on d positive tins abt u
Role play: I guess my session was dat d man wanted 2 c aw I'll crack wen faced wit a difficult boss, just b passion n cool; don't b anxious sha!
Leadership skills: datz just 2 c aw u can solve problems!
Mgt Interview: d coolest, just sell urself n smile while being friendly!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
lekhane: hmmmm, so na you sabi book pass for all of us, I hail o, what day did you do your interview and what did the execute ask/tell you?
lol....dragnet test no be test of knowledge nah....dem dey repeat questions like cray.....did interview on monday 9am....I no remember wetin the executives ask o....plenty random questions from here and there
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
masagoody:
where you the guy that presented for group1?
nah... was the one wearing glasses...you are Goodluck yeah? i hail o
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Am being puzzled by something ohh. You think Aso has marketing unit. Am not kinda sure. En again this motgage bank chai dey are big ohh, billions of money they acquire from dealing with federal government en all cause most times dey deal with federal government housing , estate scheme en all. The indiividuals that would be employed into the marketing/business development unit, aw person go fit cope meet up with this deir billions of naira. Maybe am just too curious sha but den. I dunoo.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bolernlay:
lol....dragnet test no be test of knowledge nah....dem dey repeat questions like cray.....did interview on monday 9am....I no remember wetin the executives ask o....plenty random questions from here and there
Monday? I thought the interview was thursday to saturday
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bolernlay:
nah... was the one wearing glasses...you are Goodluck yeah? i hail o
was there a goodluck in your group? or are you just guessing my name bro.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
omidan21: Am being puzzled by something ohh. You think Aso has marketing unit. Am not kinda sure. En again this motgage bank chai dey are big ohh, billions of money they acquire from dealing with federal government en all cause most times dey deal with federal government housing , estate scheme en all. The indiividuals that would be employed into the marketing/business development unit, aw person go fit cope meet up with this deir billions of naira. Maybe am just too curious sha but den. I dunoo.
I had also thought this way. But I'm now of the opinion they need marketers. They want to expand; and their founder is no longer in the corridors of power. Marketing there should not be mightily difficult if they have good and flexible plans that are attractive to the middle class, especially civil servants, in places that are not yet developed like Lagos, but that have potentials, MO.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
lekhane: Monday? I thought the interview was thursday to saturday
sorry....thursday
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
masagoody:
was there a goodluck in your group? or are you just guessing my name bro.
there was a Goodluck...group 1...the underwater tunnel grin...plus i just checked your profile
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 5:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Bolernlay:
there was a Goodluck...group 1...the underwater tunnel grin...plus i just checked your profile
OK. I was just wondering how I didn't capture your face... I remember siji's,Efosa's,Dave's and our presenter Ben's...why your face no register for my head Na?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 5:21am On Jul 16, 2014
masagoody: OK. I was just wondering how I didn't capture your face... I remember Siji's, Efosa's, Dave's and our presenter Ben's...why your face no register for my head Na?

Ah! He was the one in goggles, I think. Was sitting right beside me during the whole group work stuff, isn't that right, Bolernlay?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by pedroito: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2014
@snipes4, which time did u get d invite?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by pedroito: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2014
@snipes4, which time did u get d invite?

Cos is like na only u waka come
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by snipes4: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2014
pedroito: @snipes4, which time did u get d invite?

Cos is like na only u waka come
. Broda, received a txt by 8pm nd a mail by 10pm last nyt..d venue is central business district.. 17th n 18th..chek ur mail if u wrote in abj
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Nawa ooo so dem never do interview for Abuja pple since? There is God oo. I hope this process doesn't take so much time.

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sylver1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
snipes4: . Broda, received a txt by 8pm nd a mail by 10pm last nyt..d venue is central business district.. 17th n 18th..chek ur mail if u wrote in abj
I received the text last night too. but no mail yet... Wrote in Abuja
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sylver1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please to those of you that have done their interview, would it be okay to put on just shirt and trousers to the interview. Abi person must wear suit
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ghost01:

Ah! He was the one in goggles, I think. Was sitting right beside me during the whole group work stuff, isn't that right, Bolernlay?

only if you are Dave grin
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
masagoody: OK. I was just wondering how I didn't capture your face... I remember siji's,Efosa's,Dave's and our presenter Ben's...why your face no register for my head Na?

lol, na my glasses you dey look, you didnt look at my face grin
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bolernlay:

only if you are Dave grin

Not Dave. Was on your left during the whole undersea tunnel stuff.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
sylver1: Please to those of you that has done their interview, would it be okay to put on just shirt and trousers to the interview. Abi person must wear suit
no try am o, wear your complete suit with correct tie, anything bank na suit o
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Uhnn, God help you that Fair Lady will be around, you go hear am . Wear yah Suit ohhhh . Else borrow grin from your brother or cousin, just like the fair lady would tel you.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
The fair lady na case o, when I entered her office, she asked me to sit down of which I sat down, she talked to one of her workers and then looked at me and asked who asked me to sit, I was like abi I didn't hear her well ni, I told her you asked me to sit na, thank God for her worker that testified to it, that action alone put me off balance, I didn't even know how the presentation ended, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.