Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44095 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mode9007: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2014
Hi, I don't think you are to upload any CV, the CV is the completion of the applications, like ur school details and ur work experience if any. What you should just do is upload just the passport.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2014
peju: cafe oo. The file size is too large and even when compressed, its still large. I'm tired. Maybe I should try a phone.

Quick question. When you applied for the job, did you upload your résumé? If yes, then your résumé should be among uploaded documents.

But if you're just about to, you should make sure the size of the file falls under the limit stated on the portal (200KB). If your file is large, then I suggest you edit it from scratch using Microsoft Word. Make sure the pages are few (three pages at most is the standard for entry-level applicants), and that there are no excessive/unnecessary designs as they may contribute to a higher file size. After making those adjustments, save to PDF and try to upload.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lero15(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2014
peju:

Very inconvinient timing. Please, do you know how to compress a pdf file? I havent been able to upload my cv.
Hi. Try www.smallpdf.com/compress-pdf
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2014
mode9007: Hi, I don't think you are to upload any CV, the CV is the completion of the applications, like ur school details and ur work experience if any. What you should just do is upload just the passport.

The "candidate profile" on the portal is quite different from a "candidate's résumé". They wouldn't have invited anyone for the test if their candidate profile is incomplete now, would they? What they are asking for, is a soft copy of your résumé to be used during the assessment.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Babyrex(f): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2014
peju:

cafe oo. The file size is too large and even when compressed, its still large. I'm tired. Maybe I should try a phone.
phone wnt do it. open d passport in microsoft paint, click on resize and input d 450 digit dere. twill resize d image to d required one, den upload.did mine dt way & it wrkd
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2014
masagoody: who is in for tomorrow morning?....Na polo I go wear come o..... copy me at your own risk.

Na kembe me I dey wear come. lol.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mode9007: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2014
Very true , I agree with you 100% . Will upload mine too then. Thanks

Craven:

The "candidate profile" on the portal is quite different from a "candidate's résumé". They wouldn't have invited anyone for the test if their candidate profile is incomplete now, would they? What they are asking for, is a soft copy of your résumé to be used during the assessment.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ghost01:

Na kembe me I dey wear come. lol.
hahahaha....theois go ask dragnet tomorrow..."what is all this?!" "where una for see applicants?"
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by TRUENakama: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
on a more serious note sha, what is d dress code for 2mao?- is it plain formal (shirt & trousers) or suit tins...I knw CASUAL is out of da equatn.
Dnt fancy wearin suit on both days.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
masagoody: hahahaha....theois go ask dragnet tomorrow..."what is all this?!" "where una for see applicants?"

Hahahaha... lolz
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Babyrex:
phone wnt do it. open d passport in microsoft paint, click on resize and input d 450 digit dere. twill resize d image to d required one, den upload.did mine dt way & it wrkd

Thank you very much. You've been helpful.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by youngmoneys: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hi guyz ,the name of the bank is aso savings...google it for more info...best of luck to you guyz....was invited but cant make it
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Didipink: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wish guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Craven:

Quick question. When you applied for the job, did you upload your résumé? If yes, then your résumé should be among uploaded documents.

But if you're just about to, you should make sure the size of the file falls under the limit stated on the portal (200KB). If your file is large, then I suggest you edit it from scratch using Microsoft Word. Make sure the pages are few (three pages at most is the standard for entry-level applicants), and that there are no excessive/unnecessary designs as they may contribute to a higher file size. After making those adjustments, save to PDF and try to upload.

Thanks.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lero15(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Anybody there yet? The gridlock is heavy!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Lero15: Anybody there yet? The gridlock is heavy!

Same here o. There's no way I'm getting to the venue before 10am.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by imdolufemi: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2014
On my way there right now.....anyone in d house up for 12pm? Plz hola
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lero15(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Ghost01:

Same here o. There's no way I'm getting to the venue before 10am.
mine is 9 oo.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Lero15: mine is 9 oo.
Oga, I don dey road..... I did promise to wear a polo today, so watch out for the person with a big bag today. Na polo dey am

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2014
If u predicted dis scoreline yesterday. #thenUcankill.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Babyrex(f): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2014
imdolufemi: On my way there right now.....anyone in d house up for 12pm? Plz hola
same.add me up
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2014
lero, where you dey na
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lero15(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
masagoody: lero, where you dey na
I still dey road o
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2014
It is so very unfortunate that traffic chose today to be excruciatingly slow.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2014
As unexpected, got (t)here 9am.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lero15(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2014
Masagoody where u dey? I dey back o. Stripped blue shirt & black suit.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lero15(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Ghost01: As unexpected, got (t)here 9am.
show urself, bro. Wherd are u, I'm @ d back.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Babyrex:
same.75CB8383 add me up

Will add you now. I'm also for 12
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Babyrex(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2014
peju:

Will add you now. I'm also for 12
oyepeju?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Ghost01: As unexpected, got (t)here 9am.

Any idea the identity of the company?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
How is it going Guys, No one is responding there. Na Test Una dey Write Ni. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.