Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44103 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
I also got the text but didn't see the mail. I really want to know the name of the bank they are recruiting for, don't wanna waste my time and money.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Mail Still Yet to drop In. Nawaah, what if the interview were to be conducted 2day. En we still yet to receive details. Its all well.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2014
The mail is in.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2014
mail in....Wednesday and Thursday 9am prompt.......name of Bank, them still dey hide am.....issorait!

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2014
Pls o,,,who resides in the North and got the invite because am still not convince o...pls if you are from the North and got the test invite indicate pls let me know if am still in the race. So far i have contact most i know and they are yet to be invited, is it that its region by region or by state
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Babyrex(f): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2014
mail came in, wednesday and friday. Still no bank name
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lero15(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2014
masagoody: mail in....Wednesday and Thursday 9am prompt.......name of Bank, them still dey hide am.....issorait!
same here, bro. Do u know d directions frm CMS?

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by imdolufemi: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2014
Just got the mail.....directions to the venue from CMS would be very helpful. Also who knows what we should expect? Kindly share please

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by folakeojo(f): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2014
quick question please.... is everybody's time for the meet and greet/pre assessment, wednesday 9th July? or do some people have a different time? i dont think I can make that time and i'm wondering if its possible to reschedule like rescheduling an interview.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2014
Mail in!! Ds thing de do me one kain oo.... Its well... I think evrione ℓ̊§ on wed nd thur.. This Lagos rain ish.. Its well.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Babyrex(f): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2014
folakeojo: quick question please.... is everybody's time for the meet and greet/pre assessment, wednesday 9th July? or do some people have a different time? i dont think I can make that time and i'm wondering if its possible to reschedule like rescheduling an interview.
mine is wed,12 & fri 3pm
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Babyrex(f): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Tjesctacy: Mail in!! Ds thing de do me one kain oo.... Its well... I think evrione ℓ̊§ on wed nd thur.. This Lagos rain ish.. Its well.
gt 9, wed and 11th which is friday.anyone else dt gt same ds one dt every one is saying wed and thurs

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lillya(f): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2014
Anyone in Abj with success mail or text?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2014
Babyrex:
gt 9, wed and 11th which is friday.anyone else dt gt same ds one dt every one is saying wed and thurs

Mine is also wed and friday.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by So4baba(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Wednesday and saturday....saturday?!!!..hope say no be only me waka come...who knws abt the E-recruiter platform that we asked to upload our CV and passport??...and anybody with the description to the adres
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by folabiola(f): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2014
So4baba: Wednesday and saturday....saturday?!!!..hope say no be only me waka come...who knws abt the E-recruiter platform that we asked to upload our CV and passport??...and anybody with the description to the adres
Mine is also Wednesday and Saturday[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by imdolufemi: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2014
So4baba: Wednesday and saturday....saturday?!!!..hope say no be only me waka come...who knws abt the E-recruiter platform that we asked to upload our CV and passport??...and anybody with the description to the adres
Mines wednesday and thursday 12pm n 3pm.....visit www.e-recruiter.ng/ login to your account and upload the documents
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Didipink: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
As anyone gotten any mail after the theios test?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by So4baba(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Didipink: As anyone gotten any mail after the theios test?

Na only u waka come oo....wetiin yu see wey we dey talk for here ....kia...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by So4baba(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2014
folabiola:
Mine is also Wednesday and Saturday[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Aiit,,,good to knw am nt alone..let's hook up 278A80C7
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by So4baba(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2014
imdolufemi:
Mines wednesday and thursday 12pm n 3pm.....visit www.e-recruiter.ng/ login to your account and upload the documents
Already hv my CV and passport on that platform..buh I cn only see a "Register"portal and nt a "login" on the site yu gv...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by AdenikeF1: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2014

http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/gradtrainee...login and upload your CV and passport
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by otimize(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2014
Hmmm..... God, I need dis 1. Tired of staying unemployed. Wednesday 9t nd thursday 10t. So help me God
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by So4baba(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
AdenikeF1:

http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/gradtrainee...login and upload your CV and passport
File or directory not found!!!....pls help check the site again.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by So4baba(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pls ,I need direction to the venue ...wil be coming from CMS...pls help a man wey no sabi road...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by suavelara(f): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
folakeojo: quick question please.... is everybody's time for the meet and greet/pre assessment, wednesday 9th July? or do some people have a different time? i dont think I can make that time and i'm wondering if its possible to reschedule like rescheduling an interview.
I would like to reschedule mine too
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Babyrex(f): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
peju:

Mine is also wed and friday.
time? mine is 12 & 3
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Day one
Venue: Canton Course

Address: 12 Land bridge Road,Oniru Estate, VI.
         The Canton Concourse is the building on the right, at the end of the avenue....

somebody should describe this venue na
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by pedroito: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello,

Has anyone gotten invite from those who wrote in abj?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by funmiakanni: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
From cms/obalende,enter ajah/lekki bus,drop at lekki bus stop.dnt cross d pedestrian brigde,you will c a filling station(dis former ap filling station,can't rem d name again),enter d filling station to cross to the other side,that's landbridge avenue.to ur right is d way to shoprite/palms,to ur left wch is upwards is where we r goin,walk dat road to the end,u will c a tall grey buiding,dats conton concourse.

3 Likes

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by novia22(f): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Looks like all d people getting invites are resident in Lagos......Port Harcourt people oooo has anyone gotten an invite Abi na turn by turn things via Zoning?...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fumilara: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Still waiting for my maiL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.