Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74835 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Barackmeringo: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Guys, please, can't seem to port cwm to my droid, what should I do.

I have MTK droid tools on my PC with pdanet drivers, everything seen installed but MTK droid no gree see my phone.

P2s
Help please
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Olamlag(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Barackmeringo:
Guys, please, can't seem to port cwm to my droid, what should I do.

I have MTK droid tools on my PC with pdanet drivers, everything seen installed but MTK droid no gree see my phone.

P2s
Help please
page 14 might help
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by IZUKWU(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
my gionee p2s offs and ons itself at any slightest irritation and am pissed off at the phone. please how do I rectify the problem.. for instance somebody calls you .you want to answer and it offs and ons as u try to pick the call. you type ur security code to open the phone and make call and it offs . its irritating . who can help.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Barackmeringo: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Olamlag:

page 14 might help

Thanks man.

But after porting my droid to cwm my play store has stopped working.

Have tried all methods to revive it, it ddnt please, what do I do.

Amazingzeus

Eddy1759
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Barackmeringo:

Thanks man.

But after porting my droid to cwm my play store has stopped working.

Amazingzeus

Eddy1759
what is it saying
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by ebab(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
IZUKWU:
my gionee p2s offs and ons itself at any slightest irritation and am pissed off at the phone. please how do I rectify the problem.. for instance somebody calls you .you want to answer and it offs and ons as u try to pick the call. you type ur security code to open the phone and make call and it offs . its irritating . who can help.

check your battery and park it with paper
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Barackmeringo: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
AmazingZeus:
what is it saying

On restarting phone, unfortunately google play store has stopped.

On opening, could not connect try again
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Barackmeringo:

On restarting phone, unfortunately google play store has stopped.

On opening, could not connect try again
I always encounter the first one but not always and most of my apps does that too but when I launch the app they open without any string attached so ignore that one secondly your internet connection may be weak or not strong enough to open PS so i will advise you use a strong network connection to open it
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2014
I've been using my p2s for a quite a long time now without issue until I transferred app to itel..... the ish is that every few hours my sdcard loose data until I reboot ... does anyone have any idea what is wrong?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by swisscarter(m): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2014
lilbest4:
I've been using my p2s for a quite a long time now without issue until I transferred app to itel..... the ish is that every few hours my sdcard loose data unit I reboot ... does anyone have any idea what is wrong?
your sdcard is faulty
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2014
OK thanks......
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2014
OK thanks...... but I erase the sdcard, factory reset the phone.... it got another shit anytime I reboot, instead of showing gionee smartphone , it shows Android is upgrading before it on
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilbest4:
OK thanks...... but I erase the sdcard, factory reset the phone.... it got another shit anytime I reboot, instead of showing gionee smartphone , it shows Android is upgrading before it on
change your SD card
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by swisscarter(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
lilbest4:
that ain't an sdcard problem

There was something you copied or installed as a part if your system folder that's why
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
my p2s for sell
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Famolove(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2014
AmazingZeus:
my p2s for sell
HOW MUCH
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Famolove:
HOW MUCH
what's your location
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
pls bro you have any idea how I can fix it?.....pls I need help
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Krishme: 3:03am On Nov 10, 2014
pls I noticed my fone gets hot when I put on my 3g network or charging sum times pls any help or is it a general problem?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by akashi01(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2014
till now no update or custom rom??...gionee bleeped up on this one
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
after porting my droid to cwm my play store has stopped working.

Amazingzeus

Eddy1759
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2014
asphalt 8

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
little info I just need pals pls. 4giv me if d question is answerd already.
Can someone pls tell me how gionee p2 camera photo quality compares with that of p2s?
and can someone pls just tell me that compared to the battery life of p2, battery life of p2s is 'okay'?
thankssmiley
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by ify84(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
After I don buy p2 last two weeks.... Dem come bring 1gig ram.... I no blame these China people.... Everyday new phone...
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by akashi01(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2014
ify84:
After I don buy p2 last two weeks.... Dem come bring 1gig ram.... I no blame these China people.... Everyday new phone...
see mumu....phone that has been existing since when?? Besides gionee is not from China its from India
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Gionee p2s with cwmr ported is cooking up for sell
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
ktonne09:
little info I just need pals pls. 4giv me if d question is answerd already.
Can someone pls tell me how gionee p2 camera photo quality compares with that of p2s?
and can someone pls just tell me that compared to the battery life of p2, battery life of p2s is 'okay'?
thankssmiley
Answer na
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
akashi01:
see mumu....phone that has been existing since when?? Besides gionee is not from China its from India

Its Chinese
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by ify84(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
akashi01:

Now I know it's Indian.... With d word '' launched another... " I tot its new..... Thanks Mr...

Was there any reason to use" mumu "
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
32gig SD card for sell,pH residents only
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by dynalite(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
emmas2k570:

How about we dat have rooted d phone wid root, any solution on how to port cwm?
pls my gionee p2s is not found by sp flash tool and mtk droid tool.help pls.
and is gionee p2s really an mtk device.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
guess am the only one using these p2s now..... well am glad I did because this phone really serve me well unlike other phones I've used in the past though not much just 4 phones but only this p2s rooted with cwmr ported on it managed to survive on my rugged unmerciful hands,no flaws attached to the phone aside the battery which is ok i never use power bank or spear battery on it.....no charging port problem, no screen malfunction,no software or physical damage,no hanging,doesn't get hot easily,haven't visited Carl care ever since I bought it either am I interested in selling it any time from now unless I see a budget friendly 5 inches android,gionee may be new but they gat skills and knowledge on what they are doing.....I recommend these phone for any 4 inches users in case you are in a state of dilemma on which cheap android phone to buy,one love

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / The Speculated iPhone 5 Nano SIM / Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.