Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172066 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
GlobalCareers: Someone in this thread once said NDDC has an agent who can process visa in three days. How possible is it?

If it is possible, then studying this year is possible. It seems we will pay for the service.

hnnn.. no try am o....the most important thing to do now is to scan the award letter and get your cas letter and apply for visa ...simples

pls does anyone have any Good news today ?? @scientist where are you oooo ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
GlobalCareers: Someone in this thread once said NDDC has an agent who can process visa in three days. How possible is it?

If it is possible, then studying this year is possible. It seems we will pay for the service.

Those r fly-by-night schemes,remove hand o!

Make UKBA nor nab you o!..nack u 10yrs ban.

Good vibes i am getting from this thread,hope we all smile real soon.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
csimms7: @cabaye. Much respect to you bruv. I did a reverse search on the number you gave here and even if dem no release the list next week, I respect your source. He's a boss. I know him. To let you know I'm not blabbing, he was there during the interview process, he's big and dark. That's enough now. Lol.

My bro,which one be "reverse search" nah..lol,u don turn detective ontop d matter o!

Big-ups to Cabaye for carrying d house along,u sure deserve a slot.I will make sure of dat,pls send me ur full details..

(scrolls thru NDDC awards list..)

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 175(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2014
rajrascal:

My bro,which one be "reverse search" nah..lol,u don turn detective ontop d matter o!

Big-ups to Cabaye for carrying d house along,u sure deserve a slot.I will make sure of dat,pls send me ur full details..

(scrolls thru NDDC awards list..)

hahahahaha u be real rascal. . .scroll tru Which list? The list wey me hold since?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Bradford or Coventry which is better
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2014
GlobalCareers: Bradford or Coventry which is better
browse their rankings...world and ur course of study rankings
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
GlobalCareers: Bradford or Coventry which is better

to save your self the stress, Coventry is an Nddc school and is outside London unlike Bradford in terms of living expenses.what course is that ??
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
cabaye:

to save your self the stress, Coventry is an Nddc school and is outside London unlike Bradford in terms of living expenses.what course is that ??

Bradford is not in london...course is elect eng...is it compulsory to choose nddc sch?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kurma(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ah Coventry ends issuing of CAS letter today...sad
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
kurma: Ah Coventry ends issuing of CAS letter today...sad

if u flash ur award letter to coventry, they cld negotiate with u
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014

also try and hold another offer letter in case coventry disappoints
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
leave all those matter,miracle still happens,anytinn is possible! Make d list fall out first
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
I met wt Coventry int'l rep Raji here in Abuja and she told me d rules cud still bent after 2day to accommodate more Nigerians. Just do an email 2 day to ssafrica.io@coventry.ac.uk to apply 4 extension. Tell them nddc list 'll be out next wk.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Two days isn't sufficient. If we receive sms from nddc on monday, they may tell us to come for the letters on thursday.

I also have an offer from Leeds but the fee is 16,800...I received a scholarship of 3000 from Leeds...meaning I have to pay 13,800...the issue is that NDDC scholarship will not cover tuition+living expenses for Leeds...I will still need about 2,500 pounds to show in bank statement and i have not prepared for the 28 days counting.

Do you think the embassy can issue a visa even if i still need extra 2500?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
If we receive sms from nddc on monday, they may tell us to come for the letters on thursday. The CAS may still be issued.

I also have an offer from Leeds but the fee is 16,800...I received a scholarship of 3000 from Leeds...meaning I have to pay 13,800...the issue is that NDDC scholarship will not cover tuition+living expenses for Leeds...I will still need about 2,500 pounds to show in bank statement and i have not prepared for the 28 days counting.

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
GlobalCareers: Two days isn't sufficient. If we receive sms from nddc on monday, they may tell us to come for the letters on thursday.

you can still use ur parent's account if d money in d account has bn steadily mantaind to reflect d extra 2500pounds.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
EMMABC1:
you can still use ur parent's account if d money in d account has bn steadily mantaind to reflect d extra 2500pounds.

My parents don't have up to that...they just have abt half of it.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Bro,calm down..u seem to be jumping d gun here.The MOST important thing is for u to be shortlisted.

If u can't make September,u can defer to January or nxt year.Once u have d award letter,you have options.

Nothing is amiss if you can't meet up with September window,don't work urself up.Pray ur name comes out first.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
GlobalCareers:

brother, no need to worry about finances, I heard a rumour that they would increase it by 5000 USD. if this is true, I would advise you to look at north east england university of Sunderland or Northumbria university.. they have courses that run from October January and September. the living expenses should also be affordable.just look for any related course and forget about your dream course. put it in mind that options are limited unless-

1. you pay for your accommodation as soon as you get your cas letter and Nddc funds covers your tuition when you applying for visa.

2. you may defer admission if its possible
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
cabaye:

brother, no need to worry about finances, I heard a rumour that they would increase it by 5000 USD. if this is true, I would advise you to look at north east england university of Sunderland or Northumbria university.. they have courses that run from October January and September. the living expenses should also be affordable.just look for any related course and forget about your dream course. put it in mind that options are limited unless-

1. you pay for your accommodation as soon as you get your cas letter and Nddc funds covers your tuition when you applying for visa.

2. you may defer admission if its possible
cabaye my guy where did u hear d value of the scholarship is increasing?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
linton99: cabaye my guy where did u hear d value of the scholarship is increasing?

He said he heard a rumour and you are asking him where he heard the rumour from?

Some of our questions sef!! Let somethings slide,we should not always probe into everything,lets not make people feel they are in a courtroom cos' they decided to share gist about this NDDC matter.

Facts are facts,rumours are rumours..we have places for all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
rajrascal:

He said he heard a rumour and you are asking him where he heard the rumour from?

Some of our questions sef!! Let somethings slide,we should not always probe into everything,lets not make people feel they are in a courtroom cos' they decided to share gist about this NDDC matter.

Facts are facts,rumours are rumours..we have places for all of them.
bros I beg no be quarrel oo...I was only being curious..I think it ain't a crime,..I beg hold ur side!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
linton99: bros I beg no be quarrel oo...I was only being curious..I think it ain't a crime,..I beg hold ur side!!!

Apologies,please Cabaye drop another phone number so he can call and confirm the rumour,make im satisfy im curiousity.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2014
linton99: cabaye my guy where did u hear d value of the scholarship is increasing?

I heard the rumour from scientist.. Lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Here we are!...happy weekend to all hopefuls...let's pray its the last weekend we would wait...I wish us well

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Next week don dey reach o. Keep your phones charged oooo. Abeg. Go buy power bank.
Greetings y'all.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Hi
csimms7: Next week don dey reach o. Keep your phones charged oooo. Abeg. Go buy power bank.
Greetings y'all.
Lol.... @power bank.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by charlycharly: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
GlobalCareers: Two days isn't sufficient. If we receive sms from nddc on monday, they may tell us to come for the letters on thursday.

A first class graduate I guess
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
charlycharly:

A first class graduate I guess

2:1

Make NDDC no disappoint us next week ooo! E go better make dem tell us the specific date.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
jimmyjerry07:

I just called the man now. He said the selection is concluded but they are waiting for approval but the list will be out nextweek. I also asked if we should defer admission, he said deferral is not a problem but to wait till we get the letter. Thanks @ cabaye for sharing your source.
Gracias

waiting for approval..loading 10 percent
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
cabaye:

...loading 15%...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
cabaye:

GlobalCareers:
...loading 15%...
cabaye:

......loading 22%

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.