Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172358 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 5:51am On Oct 19, 2014
rajrascal:
Attorneylawz
Bethiano
Seselez
csimms
EmmaBC
Linton
lendron
globalcareers
crazyinlove
esmer

#runs-away#

good morning my fellow anticipated scholars. abeg make una no chicken out at all. u guys are not going there 2 cause trouble but just to enquire about the situation of things. it is very wrong 4 NDDC to just lock up with no info about the f****g scholarship. i dey come Enugu on Wednesday and i don't mind showing PH and lead ur cause . i go spearhead everything and go giv them my details if them like dem comot my name afterall i no need d scholarship again.

Why must NDDC behave like say dem no go school samsam. abi na okpoloko community grammar school all of them go? why must they not say anything 2 intellects and prospective scholars who took the risk coming 2 PH just 4 dis f****g scholarship? i dey vex..

#Nddc-there-is-God-oooooooooooo#
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2014
since all of una de fear to go there physically, I want to suggest some things that may draw their attention.

1. how about drafting a mail and sending it by postal services to the director of education or the m.d (I think it depends on the kind of p.a or secretary that handles the letter). and also remember to add your email address if you are lucky to get a feedback.

2. instead of forming a twitter group to protest, I suggest we individually bombard tweets to individuals having a direct influence on the Niger delta ministry that would be able to draw the attention of the MD.. people like asari doukubo that has a tweeter account.you guys can suggest some names that may be useful before we do that.

3.continue waiting in silence since some of us still have sources of hope.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Onyinel: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
An uncle in d civil service jst cald popsi 2 say d nddc slot 4 each states r being sold out to capabl hands. Am nt surprisd... Naija typical
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mountaintop21: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
As a person I don't believe in going to nddc for inquiry on this subject as am not expecting a different response from what we have been told in the past. Hiowever, since it is what the house decided on, I will be available for the visit to NDDC tomorow being monday.But we ve to be sure that monday is a visiting day. I came in to PH yesterday,guy those of you in PH, Aba and Owerri ps join us. There is nothing to be afraid of, we re not going there for trouble.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Onyinel:
An uncle in d civil service jst cald popsi 2 say d nddc slot 4 each states r being sold out to capabl hands. Am nt surprisd... Naija typical

if that was the case, the list would have been released earlier this year.the story doesn't make any sense bro. I think Nddc have the money to sponsor but are not ready ATM. I don't think that the MD or director of education will stoop so low to sell slot to unmerited candidates when they can give it as a free favour.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Onyinel:

fake news. fake update. nobi every person wey be c/servant go know wetin dey happen 4 Nddc.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
mountaintop21:
As a person I don't believe in going to nddc for inquiry on this subject as am not expecting a different response from what we have been told in the past. Hiowever, since it is what the house decided on, I will be available for the visit to NDDC tomorow being monday.But we ve to be sure that monday is a visiting day. I came in to PH yesterday,guy those of you in PH, Aba and Owerri ps join us. There is nothing to be afraid of, we re not going there for trouble.

on Thursdays by 12 noon is visiting hours at Nddc. tell the security that you want to make enquiries at the department of education and health. good luck
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thank you good people of niger delta,

So as it stands, we have mountaintop1, fct , who are willing and available to make the visit. That's great news.

Now don' bother about visiting day, as a group who NDDC owes an obligation, visiting day is not for us. You ppl can call that number cabaye dropped here for enquires, or place a call to the MDs office to book an appointment. Even if he is not around you can request to see his PA, director of education,even PRO, anyhow just make sure say una see 2or more important NDDC official.

I advice you guys exchange numbers or connect via email.

So the next step is questions to ask them.

1) Why the delay
2) In the event that its not released this year, what
Next?
3) If released this year what are the implications as to begin school in the next semester (summer)
4)Tell them that you will like to be assured that the process is still transparent and merit based as it was from onset.
5) What are the chances of releasing the list this month , because some us can still make it to our varsities in that we have been given extension for resumption.
6)in what ways can we contribute to make the award ceremony glorious, so we can plan ahead, to show that NDDC is working . ( This is just to make them feel important and happy , otherwise its not important)
7)We hear rumours of the process being truncated, but we believe NDDC would not fall short and not compromise standards. Sir! What's your take on this rumours.

Abeg I don tire, make una join mouth for the question abeggg.....

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
fct07a1171:

good morning my fellow anticipated scholars. abeg make una no chicken out at all. u guys are not going there 2 cause trouble but just to enquire about the situation of things. it is very wrong 4 NDDC to just lock up with no info about the f****g scholarship. i dey come Enugu on Wednesday and i don't mind showing PH and lead ur cause . i go spearhead everything and go giv them my details if them like dem comot my name afterall i no need d scholarship again.

Why must NDDC behave like say dem no go school samsam. abi na okpoloko community grammar school all of them go? why must they not say anything 2 intellects and prospective scholars who took the risk coming 2 PH just 4 dis f****g scholarship? i dey vex..

#Nddc-there-is-God-oooooooooooo#

My NL best friend... How you dey joooooor, it have tey ooooooooooo. U left us and walka kommot. Its isn't nice !

Good to hear from you,

Welcome home!

Gracias!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cabaye! I suspect you seriously !

Prove me wrong that you are not the whitsle blower, I just keep quiet since dey observe you.

How can you be suggesting thursday ! What's your own nahhhhhh, are you an enemy of your own generation? What nonsense! Every body here is aware that we don't have time, and you are here truncating our hustle by prolonging the time.

I know you have links in NDDC, the least you could do was to help them schedule an appointment this monday, since u have made it clear that you are not in support of any brave actions. I respect your stand and choice but don't make things worse here.

You were among those who were calling me names that I hated people's progress , I laughed it off because it was a large opposite of my person. Now see what you are doing!

Respect yourself biko !

Imagine ! "They should tell security man..." you and urself know say many security men for naija na mission truncaters. how many times u don go fine job and tell security man your mission and him freely aLlow you. They will simply tell you to drop the message and he will deliver it, even if it takes a year. Especially now he is at alert of a suspected agitation from a group of youths courtesy of the whistle blower.
Of course you know that the fear of angry militant Niger delta youths is the beginning of taking cover by security men.
If only they know that the people coming are about the best intellectuals niger delta can boast of in recent times.
So your plan is to have them misjudge our brave emissaries .

See.......! all you agenda and progress inhibitors, watch it !
Beacsues a lot of ppl on this thread can call down fire on you even the project inhibitors too, Especially our Christian brothers and sisters here.

Be WARNED!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Esmer: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Onyinel:
it doesn't make any sense. Sounds absurd
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Esmer: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
cabaye:

on Thursdays by 12 noon is visiting hours at Nddc. tell the security that you want to make enquiries at the department of education and health. good luck
Thursday is too far. Cabaye respect urself, dunno Wat ur problem is
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Esmer:
Thursday is too far. Cabaye respect urself, dunno Wat ur problem is

it is a suggestion I gave o..I'm not part of the committee of top echelons that are planning the protest. from my knowledge I know that Thursdays is an official day to visit Nddc to make enquires.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
@bethiano ...I just de laugh as I de read your post..you suppose do your masters for criminology or www.ucl.ac.uk/spp/teaching/masters/msc-in-security-studies. if you get this scholarship. Lol

obviously the person going to Nddc will not be invisible to the gateman at nddc.that's why I suggested other options.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mountaintop21: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=Bethiano post=27276632]Cabaye! I suspect you seriously !
Prove me wrong that you are not the whitsle blower, I just keep quiet since dey observe you.
How can you be suggesting thursday ! What's your own nahhhhhh, are you an enemy of your own generation? What nonsense! Every body here is aware that we don't have time, and you are here truncating our hustle by prolonging the time.
I know you have links in NDDC, the least you could do was to help them schedule an appointment this monday, since u have made it clear that you are not in support of any brave actions. I respect your stand and choice but don't make things worse here.
You were among those who were calling me names that I hated people's progress , I laughed it off because it was a large opposite of my person. Now see what you are doing!
Respect yourself biko !
Imagine ! "They should tell security man..." you and urself know say many security men for naija na mission truncaters. how many times u don go fine job and tell security man your mission and him freely aLlow you. They will simply tell you to drop the message and he will deliver it, even if it takes a year. Especially now he is at alert of a suspected agitation from a group of youths courtesy of the whistle blower.
Of course you know that the fear of angry militant Niger delta youths is the beginning of taking cover by security men.
If only they know that the people coming are about the best intellectuals niger delta can boast of in recent times.
So your plan is to have them misjudge our brave emissaries .
See.......! all you agenda and progress inhibitors, watch it !
Beacsues a lot of ppl on this thread can call down fire on you even the project inhibitors too, Especially our Christian brothers and sisters here.
Be WARNED Two person as representative will not do us good.More people should join us. I ve been to Nddc twice on scholarship issue, as an individual I didn't achieve much. It is difficult to enter Nddc out side visiting days except u ve an inside.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cabaye ! Cabaye! Cabaye!
How many times did I call you?

It is simple, you have a link in NDDC, schedule an appointment for them .

I never said you should make them invisible to the gateman, when u no be winch! Al am saying is make their mission invincible to all the mission truncaters and enemies of progress that may arise on their way to see the MD.

Let this be your only contribution.

I know you are a rich kid, and you don't want Wahala, I know how ppl like you behave. Just break the rule abit, you daddy won't beat you. The worst is he will yell at you, and when you bone for 2weeks without eating at home. He will buy u a car to say am sorry son!

Is this too much to ask? Organise something and make it smooth, give them a smooth entry.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
cabaye:

it is a suggestion I gave o..I'm not part of the committee of top echelons that are planning the protest. from my knowledge I know that Thursdays is an official day to visit Nddc to make enquires.

Cabaye! Respect your self? Why are you like dis?

Why have u choosen to fight your own kind?

Its not a protest, its an enquiry visit?

What is wrong with you?

What do you gain from being an evil doer?

Everybody here have resolved that its not a protest, but a fact finding mission, who knows what you have told NDDC?

Tufiakwa, obulu ogwu, ogaghi elee !
" If this is medicine, may it loose its potency"

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Just passing...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mountaintop21: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
There is a mix up here. I tried quoting Bethiano, unfortunately d post didn't come out well. My take is two persons can't rep us,four or five will be reasonabe. Again it is diffult to gain access outside visiting days if you don't ve an insider.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by log1(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2014
NDDC has two visiting days, Tuesday and Thursday. I'm available to join you guys provided you guys are serious. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2014
log1:
NDDC has two visiting days, Tuesday and Thursday. I'm available to join you guys provided you guys are serious. Shalom
Morning all, if that's the case, let's make it happen on Tuesday, that's tomorrow, so far we have three reps, that's FCT, Mountaintop and Log1.
So plz can make use today to plan how the visit is going to be. Bethiano, the questions u listed sounds cool to me. Will see if I can come up with more. Also if anyone has additional questions he feels is important, please feel free to share it with the house.
I will also advice the three reps start connecting with each other so that they can make the necessary arrangements on where and how to meet.
I wish you all a great week ahead.
One love!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello great scholars, don't worry about any protests, the letters to awardees are already being typed.they will be contacted this week....Goodluck to everyone......
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars, don't worry about any protests, the letters to awardees are already being typed.they will be contacted this week....Goodluck to everyone......
Thanks for the info. But guy you no try... What happened the last time? You scammed us come talk say you received SMS after that you went MIA.....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by log1(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2014
mouxman:

Point of correction brother, nobody intends to stage any protest. What was concluded on was that a representative of ours should visit NDDC to make enquiry from the right quarters concerning delay in the released of the list.

In as much I don't wanna discredit your information this time around, I must let you know that we are 'tired' because if care is not taking this week we go as usual without anything showing up thereby delaying any proactive measure that ought to have done by us to facilitate the release of the list.

I still concur to the idea that we should visit there tomorrow whether the letter is being typed or not.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2014
log1:

Point of correction brother, nobody intends to stage any protest. What was concluded on was that a representative of ours should visit NDDC to make enquiry from the right quarters concerning delay in the released of the list.

In as much I don't wanna discredit your information this time around, I must let you know that we are 'tired' because if care is not taking this week we go as usual without anything showing up thereby delaying any proactive measure that ought to have done by us to facilitate the release of the list.

I still concur to the idea that we should visit there tomorrow whether the letter is being typed or not.
Yea, I agree with u
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Even with d visiting days u still need an ID card to get in..
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Sorry for the misconception, I still agree that representatives should go to the NDDC to get info. Meanwhile, news just in is that the MD is in Japan and is expected back this week.
I strongly support the move to get info from NDDC concerning the scholarship.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Hey, biko kwanu!

Ok how many people we get nah,

Mountaintop, fct, gap1, crazyinlove .... Now we have four people.

Make una do go there abeg, piece don dey catch me, my ears are already itching to hear the news.

And I will use vex slap somebody with bluetooth ooooooo, which one be "protest" . Its only a fact finding mission.

All this progress truncaters poisoning the minds of faithfuls with this their protest issue,be warned.
Cabaye pls warn your people.

E biri kam biri
"Live and let live"
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Bethiano:
Hey, biko kwanu!

Ok how many people we get nah,

Mountaintop, fct, gap1, crazyinlove .... Now we have four people.

Make una do go there abeg, piece don dey catch me, my ears are alreasy itching to here the news.

And I will use vex slap somebody with bluetooth ooooooo, which one be "protest" . Its only a fact finding mission.

All this progress truncaters poisoning the minds of faithfuls with this their protest issue,be warned.
Cabaye pls warn your people.

E biri kam biri
"Live and let live"
Piece dey catch you since i must say... Anyway, I thought I mentioned earlier am not based in PH. Am actually based in Lagos... Would have joined if I am in PH.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mountaintop21: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Please if fct will be availble for tomorow's visit,let him indicate. Am only sure of gap1 and myself. Let two or three more persons join us please.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2014
crazyinlove:

Morning all, if that's the case, let's make it happen on Tuesday, that's tomorrow, so far we have three reps, that's FCT, Mountaintop and Log1.
So plz can make use today to plan how the visit is going to be. Bethiano, the questions u listed sounds cool to me. Will see if I can come up with more. Also if anyone has additional questions he feels is important, please feel free to share it with the house.
I will also advice the three reps start connecting with each other so that they can make the necessary arrangements on where and how to meet.
I wish you all a great week ahead.
One love!

Hello, crazyinlove you sound so soft in all your post. I just dey observe you. Are you a she or he.

Just curious!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Bethiano:

Hello, crazyinlove you sound so soft in all your post. I just dey observe you. Are you a she or he.

Just curious!

she don marry o!..

#just-passing-by#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.