Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? (2059 Views)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
After the victorious war by Seun and his crew to get Nairaland back, there were so many data loses. Most can't be recovered sadsad

Well.... Mine is my birthday thread sadsadsad cry

Those wishes, prayers and many more cry
I lost them all sad so painful i couldn't get any back.
Especially her wishes crycrycry
*crying, crying and still crying.....* crycrycrycry
embarassed
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by texanomaly(f): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
harlos: After the victorious war by Seun and his crew to get Nairaland back, there were so many data loses. Most can't be recovered sadsad

embarassed

binu ore mi. cry kiss

All is never lost completely. smiley
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

ma binu ore mi. cry kiss

FIXED wink

I just wish those messages could come back sadsad
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

binu ore mi. cry kiss

u understand yoruba?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
harlos: After the victorious war by Seun and his crew to get Nairaland back, there were so many data loses. Most can't be recovered sadsad

embarassed
threads,mention and likes
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odunharry:
threads,mention and likes
Soo many of them here too...
That thread is just the most painful embarassed
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by texanomaly(f): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odunharry:
u understand yoruba?

Not much...I had a Yoruba bf. I caught on some. Not enough for a convo. I know more Pidgin. I've picked up a little Igbo too.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mentions,likes,followers...

;(
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

Not much...I had a Yoruba bf. I caught on some. Not enough for a convo. I know more Pidgin. I've picked up a little Igbo too.
so how far na?wetin dey happen 4 that side?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by durella4(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mentions,likes,quotes,name them 4 me embarassed
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Guykhena(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
My [size=20pt]Likes[/size] ,Posts,Topics....
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Dolcilicious(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
My followers,topics,mentions and likes sad
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
My diary

My likes

Na my diary pain me pass
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Guykhena: My [size=20pt]Likes[/size] ,Posts,Topics....
lol...mre dan 3500 likes gone,topics n mentions gone..those im followng too.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
My diary cry cry cry cry cry

My followers cry

My likes for some threads cry cry

The bar thread cry embarassed that place was my home on Nl. the most peaceful thread on Nairaland embarassed

Nothing pain me pass my diary ashwear cry cry cry

#Ogaseunbringbackmydiary#
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by texanomaly(f): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odunharry:
so how far na?wetin dey happen 4 that side?

I dey...Your side?

Nothing happening here really. I got off a 12 hour shift to find out NL is up again, and texanomaly is alive while itsTex was never born. lol

obviously I'm not fluent in Pidgin either. undecided I dey learn.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by sweettease(f): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Awwwwwwww... Pele love

I lost my profile pic and it's likes, interesting threads I was following and over a thousand comments

My siggy and profile pic went back in time but thank God I can easily change that.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Bantino(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
I lost my likes, over 3k likes just gone like that..

Even Jbluv55 bar is gone too
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2014

embarassed
Harlos no cry again. she can wish you again na embarassed

*Hands him a towel to wipe his tears with*
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Danhumprey: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

binu ore mi. cry kiss

You are back?shockedshockedshocked

I thought you deactivated this same account?

What moniker were you using after you deactivated "Texanomaly"?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by texanomaly(f): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Danhumprey: You are back?shockedshockedshocked

I thought you deactivated this same account?

What moniker were you using after you deactivated "Texanomaly"?

I was itsTex. She doesn't exist yet in this "reality".
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Danhumprey: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

I was itsTex. She doesn't exist yet in this "reality".
Why did you even deactivated? Were you getting addicted?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by underage(f): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
cry my likes, mentions, so many sweet posts on my Silent lover thread. I hope dis neva happens again if not............. angry

*sips my tea*
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
texanomaly:

I dey...Your side?

Nothing happening here really. I got off a 12 hour shift to find out NL is up again, and exanomaly is alive while itsTex was never born. lol

obviously I'm not fluent in Pidgin either. undecided I dey learn.

lol....i go teach u...

I don miss nairaland for some days now...Thank God it is back
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bantino: I lost my likes, over 3k likes just gone like that..
lol...go create our thread n mention us
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
sweet-tease long time.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by sweettease(f): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odunharry: sweet-tease long time.
odunharry longest time.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
sweet-tease:
odunharry longest time.
how is work and the family?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Bantino(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odunharry: lol...go create our thread n mention us

I will do just that.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by QweenMercy(f): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lost my account
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
i missed :
1. my likes!!
2. the threads am following!!
3. the people am followng!!
4. my only topic the makes front page.
5. my e-war posts!!
R.I.P
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Enegod(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Famous Photos That Hide The Truth / See What These Kids Are Doing / The History Of PR In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.