Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? (2064 Views)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Jhosh(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
MY ACCOUNT ! GONE
Hhmmm juz lyk d sayin'we meet to part,we part 2 meet" but neva 2 meet leleyie o..
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
underage: cry my likes, mentions, so many sweet posts on my Silent lover thread. I hope dis neva happens again if not............. angry

*sips my tea*
that thread? shockedshocked
all gone ?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Harlos no cry again. she can wish you again na embarassed

*Hands him a towel to wipe his tears with*
I am trying undecided
It can not be like the former jare.....odun mi gan oo

just like that ehn sad
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
sweet-tease:
Awwwwwwww... Pele love

I lost my profile pic and it's likes, interesting threads I was following and over a thousand comments

My siggy and profile pic went back in time but thank God I can easily change that.
thank u ife mi.

Sorry for the loss ehn?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by underage(f): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
harlos:
that thread? shockedshocked
all gone ?

Its not all gone but some of d posts arnd d ending, dos bday wishes etc
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
underage:

Its not all gone but some of d posts arnd d ending, dos bday wishes etc
eyha, so are you just going to complete it now or what?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by underage(f): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
harlos:
eyha, so are you just going to complete it now or what?

I think d story is complete, still untouched grin
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Tovot: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
To everyone who lost something sorry. I didnt lose anything persay since my account wasnt in use. But I miss some threads though.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
underage:

I think d story is complete, still untouched grin
gringrin
thats good to hear o cheesy

Good newsgrin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tovot: To everyone who lost something sorry. I didnt lose anything persay since my account wasnt in use. But I miss some threads though.
cheesycheesy

Tovot cheesy
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Tovot: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
harlos:
cheesycheesy

Tovot cheesy
hello , how are you? cheesy
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
harlos:
I am trying undecided
It can not be like the former jare.....odun mi gan oo

just like that ehn sad
Pele dear. that's life.

Me sef my diary pain me I swear... odun mi o embarassed

Tell her to open another birthday thread na grin pele smiley
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Enegod(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Pele dear. that's life.

Me sef my diary pain me I swear... odun mi o embarassed

Tell her to open another birthday thread na grin pele smiley
you just dey swim nàked..kaii see yansh!!!
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
My diary n my story cry

am still hoping it will be recovered , I won't lose hope.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Odunharry(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey: My diary n my story cry

am still hoping it will be recovered , I won't lose hope.
i lyk ur faith
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: you just dey swim nàked..kaii see yansh!!!
You quoted me just to say this? undecided undecided
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odunharry:
i lyk ur faith

its all I can do , #justhope sad
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Enegod(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: You quoted me just to say this? undecided undecided
and you quoted me just to ask me whether "You quoted me just to say this" i dont gerrit!!!! undecided
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: and you quoted me just to ask me whether "You quoted me just to say this" i dont gerrit!!!! undecided
You can never get it grin tongue
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tovot: hello , how are you? cheesy
I'm fine o

Bawo ni nkan?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by sweettease(f): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odunharry:
how is work and the family?
Fine thank. smiley
harlos:
thank u ife mi.

Sorry for the loss ehn?
Thanks sweet

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by nitlad: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by sweettease(f): 12:09am On Jun 28, 2014
nitlad: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
you don come? tongue
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Emmyk(m): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2014
I have lost hundreds of posts. My 100+ Likes on a post I made. Life goes on
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Bantino(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2014
Even Jbluv55's beer palour/bar is gone too, what a pity..
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Tovot: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
harlos:
I'm fine o

Bawo ni nkan?
good to know.
Gbo gbo nkan lo de de OPE ni fOluwa.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 5:00am On Jun 29, 2014
nitlad: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Na rapture do you like this
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 5:01am On Jun 29, 2014
Tovot: good to know.
Gbo gbo nkan lo de de OPE ni fOluwa.
Alhamdulillah.
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Bantino: Even Jbluv55's beer palour/bar is gone too, what a pity..
That one sef go make him sick of coming online for some time..... I never see him since then undecided
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Princeparix(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2014
Sorry peepz.... d jumping prince lost ntin but I miss a lot
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by harlos: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Princeparix: Sorry peepz.... d jumping prince lost ntin but I miss a lot
have tried searching for the jumping queen?
Re: What Was The Most Painful Thing You Lost On NL? by Princeparix(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
harlos: have tried searching for the jumping queen?
she's good and cute..... na u wan troway her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Year Project By Students Of Airforce Institute Of Technology / My Sketches / Where Are The Best Hangout For The Season In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.