Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Roomates - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Roomates (72064 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roomates by Melancholy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Opiosko: Ladies watin? That title is wacked. Roomates is gud.
bro, the person i quoted knows it is in affirmative to her assertions so chillax jor!
Re: Roomates by Opiosko: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Melancholy: bro, the person i quoted knows it is in affirmative to her assertions so chillax jor!
Honestly, i don't understand this statement.

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Melancholy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Opiosko: Honestly, i don't understand this statement.
ehya quite unfortunate of u. Kindly call any of ur elders at home to solve my parable u find incomprehensible.
Re: Roomates by seunviju(f): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Just came along this story today and must really say you are really doing a great work.love ur story dear and keep up the good work
Re: Roomates by preetyjay(f): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
omoshelwa come n update nah. am so luving ds story
Re: Roomates by Opiosko: 2:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Melancholy: ehya quite unfortunate of u. Kindly call any of ur elders at home to solve my parable u find incomprehensible.
I guess your elders will need to have ur head examined. undecided
Re: Roomates by emmabest2000(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Kids stop fighting Jare grin
Re: Roomates by Melancholy(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Opiosko: I guess your elders will need to have ur head examined. undecided
lol yea, e don pain u nii? You are a spoilsport so never u quote me again!
Re: Roomates by Opiosko: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Melancholy: lol yea, e don pain u nii? You are a spoilsport so never u quote me again!
Of course, I’m not gonna quote you again cos it’s a waste of time responding to a twa.t.

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmmm actually melancholy, I chose the exact title I felt is good for the topic. This might sound like an insult buh it is not, it's something like a piece of advice. Kindly ignore if yu aren't satisfied

4 Likes

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
What attracted me to reading this story in the first place is the name. Its a very cool name. Btw omoshelwa I'm patiently waiting for updates. Don't let me come there and steal it to read, since fantasywrita and some few people think the character Tara fits me sad

4 Likes

Re: Roomates by Melancholy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
omoshelwa: Hmmmm actually melancholy, I chose the exact title I felt is good for the topic. This might sound like an insult buh it is not, it's something like a piece of advice. Kindly ignore if yu aren't satisfied
omoshalewa, on a lighter note, u misconstrued me, cos i quoted u in response to what u said that "y guys dont like reading gurls story" and having read it, i said i prefer u change it to "ladies business" considering the cast. This is just my own opinion which i think is never an insult before one rambler quoted me. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Roomates by IdeaCashKid(m): 5:49am On Aug 02, 2014
Melancholy: omoshalewa, on a lighter note, u misconstrued me, cos i quoted u in response to what u said that "y guys dont like reading gurls story" and having read it, i said i prefer u change it to "ladies business" considering the cast. This is just my own opinion which i think is never an insult before one rambler quoted me. Cheers!
Oboy! pls just swallow your pride and shove your opinionated bald head into your azz. The so called "rambler" that quoted you was right to tell you that your opinion as to the topic does not make sense. I don't see anything that's wrong in what he said. It's a pity that you chose to reply him with a meaningless scribbles. I think your problem is that you are trying desperately to sound sophisticated when you are clearly of average intellect and lacking in tact. Just let it go so you guys can stop derailing the thread. Good luck to you boy.

3 Likes

Re: Roomates by IdeaCashKid(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Omoshelwa you are good, keep it up. kiss

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Melancholy(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2014
IdeaCashKid: Oboy! pls just swallow your pride and shove your opinionated bald head into your azz. The so called "rambler" that quoted you was right to tell you that your opinion as to the topic does not make sense. I don't see anything that's wrong in what he said. It's a pity that you chose to reply him with a meaningless scribbles. I think your problem is that you are trying desperately to sound sophisticated when you are clearly of average intellect and lacking in tact. Just let it go so you guys can stop derailing the thread. Good luck to you boy.
if i can scribble that, thus, means a tip of what i have upstairs. Even though what u said is wrong description of myself, for the sake of this thread, i stand down. Goodluck to u too boy.
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Melancholy: omoshalewa, on a lighter note, u misconstrued me, cos i quoted u in response to what u said that "y guys dont like reading gurls story" and having read it, i said i prefer u change it to "ladies business" considering the cast. This is just my own opinion which i think is never an insult before one rambler quoted me. Cheers!
pardon me if I misquoted you:|

1 Like

Re: Roomates by horlorbah(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wont u update again ? Aggghhhhh!!!!Oga oooooo!!!!
Re: Roomates by chyviv(f): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls update na
Re: Roomates by princesssusan(f): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
What did i missed?
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
princesssusan: What did i missed?

A lot!!!!!
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ahmad Aisha

We were all out for an outing which was Femi's opinion to treat us all to nice dishes since our exams are almost ending. And when I say we, I mean I, Jola, Cynthia and Femi. Femi was thrilled about my reunion with Jola and Cynthia that he promised us lunch at one of the most coolest and prominent place to have a wonderful lunch, African Pot. We we were dining on a fascinating table at the Continental Dishes Section.

Femi made us request for whatever we wish to have and ensured that we got the exact order. It was an unforgettable moment and I was especially happy because sitting around a table with me, having a wonderful conversation and dining together were the three most wonderful people in my life that survival without them might be pretty boring and difficult.
The dicussion was based on varieties of topics which comprises of Global Celebs, Music, Movies and others and it was interpolated by Femi
"How did you guys find out Tara was the Culprit behind your Stolen Jewellery?" he asked
"All thanks to Cynthia." I gave him the reply looking up at Cynthia for backup reply but she was busy adjusting her seat that I wondered whether she even heard what Femi said initially.

When Femi called the other day and adviced me to stay away from Tara, I didn't think much about why he had reacted that way. I thought he was taking sides with Jola so I had lashed out on him. But now that I am aware of the type of stuff Tara is actually made of, I began to wonder whether she had done something terrible to him too.
"How did you find out she was behind it?" Femi asked again and the question was undoubtably directed to Cynthia
"Huh... Yeah, I had a hunch she did it but we couldn't get anything out of her and we got no proof against her then. But it was like a miracle cos the person she sold it to just walked into my den and boom!!! Tara was caught." Cynthia replied. I think she likes the part where Tara was caught.
"Femi, why did you ask me to stay away from Tara the other day" I asked slowly cos I wasn't quite sure whether or not to start talking about Tara again.
"What are you talking about? What has Tara done to Femi in what way?" Cynthia asked. I think she was confused and so was Jola who was gazing blankly and expectantly at me.
"Femi called me before I became Tara's 'ex-friend' and told me to stay away from her. I was just wondering what she must have done to him that made him say that" I took my time to explain to them both but to my amazement, Femi was smiling. The least I expect him to do.
"Who knows? Maybe she must have stolen his watch when he wasn't looking. Femi tell us what she did" Cynthia replied and I couldn't help but give a stiff laugh.
"Cynthia!" Jola nudged her playfully.
"What? Can't she do it? I'm not painting her red and black, she already red inside and black outside" Jolade couldn't help but smile too. Cynthia continued "So, Femi, what has she done to you? Or was she caught pants down with one of your friends" Jola glared at Cynthia and Cynthia glared back, then they both returned their gaze to Femi.
"There is something you girls don't know about Tara and I. I will tell you since my angel has requested for it, I will tell you all because we are all familiar with Tara."
"Go ahead and tell us then"
"I met Tara at the begining of the semester and I kind of want to know her better or let me say, tried to woo her the best way I know how to but Tara didn't only reject my advances but also thoroughly embarrased me and said she isn't meant for my type of class. I can't narrate the details because I really felt bad about it that I thought I will have a rethink before approaching girls again." He stopped then continued "It seems you girls derive joy in seing us guys thole. You don't know what we give into trying to impress you only for you to crown our efforts with denial and insults. It is never fair for us guys. But I changed my mind when I met my Heart" He said and winked at me.

I felt nostalgic over what he said. I gave Femi rough times too before finally giving him a chance.
"I think I gave you hard times than what you said Tara did" I finally let it out
"Yeah but you were polite in your response and something was telling me you were the right person for me"
"I am waiting for the part when Tara sneaked in to steal your watch" Cynthia also contributed
"She didn't steal anything. She was always trying to give me the worst impression about Aisha. When Aisha isn't in, she will tell me she went to see a guy and all sort of stuff. So, I was scared she had something evil in mind so I told My Heart to stay away from her. So, are you satisfied and impressed now?" he concluded with a grin on his face
"Depressed! I was waiting for the part when you caught her on top of a guy!" we all laughed. I don't need to clarify who said the last statement....

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
This one is pretty humorous... I like that.
Re: Roomates by barackodam: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
undecided
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bolajoko Cynthia

Everybody is happy about going on break and they are all preparing gleefully for it but mine is like a tale of sweet lemon an bitter apple. This is the first time I would be spending my break with my uncle and the first moment in my life that I felt really empty without my parent. I hadn't imagine a break without them and the worst part of it is that I can't bring myself to tell Jola about it. I had bothered her enough with my troubles, I should be tough enough to handle my own problems. I tried to crack jokes whereas I'm hurting inside.

Aisha was really happy about going to spend her break in Zaria with her uncle
"I won't be able to be as free as I want if I stay with my mum and dad so I asked Uncle to call them and ask for their permission for me to spend the break with him and now, they have given their consent at last" She disclosed happily. Here is someone wishing she could spend her break with her uncle whereas I'm wishing for a break with my immediate family. How I wish we could swap places.

Jola would be staying be spending her break at home with Taiwo and her dad in Ilorin. How wonderful could that be?
I don't know why I feel terrible about spending my break with my uncle maybe it's because Uncle has refused to pick my calls since exam started and I've been forced to spend out of the money in my bank account and besides, Aunty Kate isn't a woman I would like to spend my break with. I can't explain the type of feelings I felt towards her but I know aren't feelings you felt for someone you like or someone you would like to stay with coupled with the fact that she had been known to be her husband remote controller. She dictates what Uncle should do and what he shouldn't (That what was dad used to say) which I think was due to Uncle working under her dad. She got the Job for him under her influential dad and so tells uncle what to do and how to do it. I think she even dictated to uncle to stop picking my calls.
Although she tried to conceal her ways but her behaviours are like smoke, no matter her hard she tried covering it, it always finds it way out. Anyone who cares could see through her easily. I began seing through her when mum and dad died. Her face was as dry as a grass during harmattan. She didn't show any kind of remorse which was very unusual of anybody. Even the devil won't be as heartless as to not shed a drop of tears at the death of three family members burnt till they became unrecognizable.

Aisha and Jola had already left for their homes but I had to wait a little longer because I wanted to prolong my evil days. The evil days that await me at my Uncle's place
"I'm going to miss you"
I still remember the voice of Aisha and Jola the very day they set out to their different destinations
"I'm already missing you both" I said in reply to them and forced a sad smile.
Tara hadn't bothered to even come back to the hostel after packing her things so I was left alone awaiting the right time to go to my uncle's place. The hell on earth that would soon be my home.
I had gently packed my luggage and things. I will miss the room so much especially the people in it (with the exception of Tara). I gave the room a silent goodbye and locked the room securely.

I was on my way out of the hostel lost in thought when I bumbed into a guy. He was really tall and had the whole length of his arm tatooed to the finger.
"Hey, you should look where you are going babe" He said and he intentionally land a pat on my backside!
My backside!
B.C's backside (Bolajoko Cynthia)
As if, it was a reflex action that needs an equal and opposite reaction, I reacted on impulses and landed three slaps accross his face. He was shocked, stunned and looked fearsome andI was expecting the worst from him so I quickly picked up my things and walked away with long strides. When I was distances away, I turned to look back at him, he had this wicked grin on his face and he winked at me.
Ridiculous, right?

I got to uncle's place in the evening it was all because the cab I boarded broke down in a remote area where it was difficult to get another vehicle so we passengers had to wait till it was repaired. When I got to Adewole Estate at Uncle's place, he wasn't home yet but I met Aunty Kate and her only child, Jumoke, popularly called Jummy sitting on her lap in the big sitting room and sitting beside her on the sofa was the guy I slapped back in school!

"Cynthia, This is Mike, my brother. Mike, this is Cynthia, my husband's neice. You are both staying here for your break. Cynthia you'll be staying in geust room one and Mike, you'll be staying in geust room two." Aunty Kate said without noticing the terrified expression on my face.
"Nice meeting you, CYNTHIA." Mike said extending his hand towards me with the evil look on his stu'pid face....
Re: Roomates by barackodam: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Make sense!!!!!!
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2014
Cynthia is in for it big time. Nice work omo but please be more frequent

1 Like

Re: Roomates by princesssusan(f): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fantasywrita:

A lot!!!!!

Hmmm daz serious, well i ‘ll meet up wit u guys shaparly
Re: Roomates by princesssusan(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
I pity cynthia die shelewa till when again
Re: Roomates by seunviju(f): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks for the update
Re: Roomates by Aipete2(f): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Mike z Tara's bf. Hmmmm Mike n Cynthia will fall in love n cynthia will change mike n also gist him abt tara's bhaviour
Re: Roomates by princesssusan(f): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2014
Aipete2: Mike z Tara's bf. Hmmmm Mike n Cynthia will fall in love n cynthia will change mike n also gist him abt tara's bhaviour
Totally disagree wit u mike isnt a nyc person n mayb molest our dear cynti
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dear Cynthia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Adventure With The Slay Queen's / The Abandoned Child / Mended Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.