Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Roomates - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Roomates (72093 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
omoshelwa:

back in junior sec sch den, you?

Wow.. u tried. I despised French then. but now I'm so intent on learning it. Hope I'm not derailing ur thread? its actually nice chatting with u...I'm honoured smiley
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Repteam:

Nothing. r u on bbm?

Yes....
Re: Roomates by Grendel(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
wink wink wink
nice write up
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Bolajoko Cynthia

"Stop playing tough. Just admit it, you love me"
"Really? But the mistake you are making is that I'll love the moment when my fist hits your face!"
"You are pretty good, tough, pretty and I love those qualities about you, I love tough girls. That's the more reason you will be mine. I've been telling myself that it's just in a matter of time, you'll eventually get over your doubtful state and find out that I'm the only one for you"
"You know what? You are just dreaming and that's what it will forever be, a dream. I just think you are one big nightmare that will soon disappear in a matter of weeks."

That is just the habitual, unpleasant pleasantries Mike and I usually share every morning (nights are not exempted too). It has become his tradition to follow me up to the kitchen whenever I rise to prepare breakfast for the family and confidently declare me as his future girlfriend (which I think will come to a reality when he has rotten away in his grave).
I don't even know who is more annoying, Aunty Kate, Mike or Tara.
Aunty Kate had made the break a very terrible one for me. I don't even know where to start in her descrisption. Is it her sarcastic, vulgar and cynical way of adressing everybody which include her husband or the way she makes it plain and obvious that I'm not wanted in the house. What made my situation worse was having no one to take sides with me. I don't need anybody to clarify uncle's vincibility and weakness in adressing his family matters. He kept mute most of the time whenever Aunty Kate does anything disdainful and contemptous.

The lousy extreme of Aunty Kate's ways was when she had an arguement with Uncle about me. It was one of those nights when I was retiring to bed after bidding Jummy a goodnight. I had become something like her nanny, attending to all her needs and ensuring that she sleeps before I do (Aunty Kate's orders). I was on my way to my bedroom when I heard my name emanating from Uncle's marital bedroom. Curiosity took the better part of me and I leaned closer to the door.
"...I am not allowing that. Cynthia isn't working as long as I'm still breathing. I promised her a good life and haven't you had enough in making her your child's nanny, the housekeeper and also your maid! You had your way then but you are not having your way this time around." that was Uncle's voice.
" Are you telling me she would be of no use during her stay here? It has been a week since her break and we have been feeding and sheltering her and for goodness sake you think she shouldn't work and earn a living for herself?"
"Don't act like you're the one working for the money. I am and I'm not complaining just let her be okay?"
"You are the one working for the money? And where do you think the money came from? Heaven? If my dad hadn't made you the manager of his company, you'd not be boasting of working for the money"
There was silence for a period that I even thought there conversation ended there.
"I have had enough of you shoving your father's status in my face and making me feel eternally grateful to your dad and yourself. I would prefer being unemployed than watch Cynthia earn a living for herself"
That was the end of their conversation and I returned to my room with a strong notion of not having my Uncle lose his Job because of me. I would do what his wife proclaimed. I would work for a living.

The second day, I woke up and after attening to my morning chores, dressed for my search for employment. Uncle had went out early that morning and Aunty Kate didn't come out of her room either which must be due to their arguement last night. I searched every nook and cranny of Ilorin but there was not just any job availaible. I had sworn that i won't return back home until I have secured a job. It was late in the evening that I was later chanced to be accepted as a waiter in a local restaurant. I was asked to resume work the following day.

I returned home feeling nostalgic about my situation. When I entered, the whole house was silent. Even Mike wasn't playing his usual deafening music in his room. I entered my room and flunged myself on the bed without changing my wears and I think I slept off.
It was in the middle of the night that I woke up feeling a warm body very close to mine. I hurriedly switched on the bedside lamp and silently creeping up on me was Mike with his chest bare and struggling to get his boxers off. I wanted to scream I only made muffled sounds because his palm was firmly on my mouth. My head kept spinning with what was about to happen to me. Does this mean Mike will r'ape me? I kept asking myself. I struggled but it was not helping matters. I kicked him hard on the groin and I think that hits his manhood. He rolled off me in pain and I ran to Uncle's room. I knocked vigourously on his door,
"Uncle, please open the door, I am about to be raped!" I screamed on top of my voice....
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is getting interesting by the day! Mike is some pervert.... she should have hit him really hard on his groin. I know I would have.

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Yes....

Let me av it

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Repteam: This is getting interesting by the day! Mike is some pervert.... she should have hit him really hard on his groin. I know I would have.

hmmmm, really?
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Grendel: wink wink wink
nice write up

Tnks
Re: Roomates by hassan85(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
na wa o. jola keeps making me ask myself. wats compeling her to stay in dt house? Oh she's more intelligent dan she's potrayin here.... really pains me to see her pass through all ds. well I can't call this a holiday I hope she doesn't get molested like seriously. nice update omoshalewa

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mike a molester I thought I was gonna see a love story here...a bad boy turn good for love..hmm
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Repteam: This is getting interesting by the day! Mike is some pervert.... she should have hit him really hard on his groin. I know I would have.

lol....wic-end girl

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fantasywrita: Mike a molester I thought I was gonna see a love story here...a bad boy turn good for love..hmm

guessed it all changed
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
hassan85: na wa o. jola keeps making me ask myself. wats compeling her to stay in dt house? Oh she's more intelligent dan she's potrayin here.... really pains me to see her pass through all ds. well I can't call this a holiday I hope she doesn't get molested like seriously. nice update omoshalewa

Jola?
Re: Roomates by horlorbah(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abeg gv us update na

1 Like

Re: Roomates by seunviju(f): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice update,keep it up.Cynthia should have hit him more harder

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Repteam:

Let me av it

Give me urs instead.
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
omoshelwa:

guessed it all changed

Watching patiently.

1 Like

Re: Roomates by hassan85(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
omoshelwa:

Jola?
cynthia i meant to say o. Sowi

1 Like

Re: Roomates by princesssusan(f): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Hmmmm too bad i know nobody will side her save her carricature uncle
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2014
omoshelwa:

hmmmm, really?

Yeah sis

1 Like

Re: Roomates by emmabest2000(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Konji na bastard lol... Mumu mike

1 Like

Re: Roomates by mzlizabelle(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice piece Shalewa.
Wishing you a truckload of wisdom from above.
By the way,more updates please.

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Grendel(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
shocked

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
omoshelwa where r u?
Re: Roomates by ninja4life(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Haha abeg come update o
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2014
Bolajoko Cynthia
.... My knock was persistent and I could hear muttering sound inside the room. I was too disturbed to hear what it was all about. The door before me was swiftly opened and Uncle was standing before me looking ruffled. He must have hurried to rise because he was adjusting his wears even after he opened the door. I didn't know whether or not to be relieved at the sight of him because I'm not sure if he man enough with all the plays I've witnessed in his house but I believe half a bread is better than none.
"Mike...."I only stuttered when trying to explain things to him. I looked back but Mike was nowhere near where I was.
"What's wrong Cynthia? Tell me..." Uncle said with genuine sincerity clearly visible on his face
"What happened to Mike? Is he sick?" was the statement Aunty Kate was able to let out. Does she need spectacles to know that I'm the one that looks sick? I ignored her question and calmed down to repeat the simple but complicated staement.
"Mike tried to rape me!" I forced myself to say. I felt terribly sick and dizzy.
"What! That's a big lie! You aren't my brother's type. He doesn't even give you a second glance. Stop making things up!" Aunty Kate said with contempt and eyed me disdainfully.
Uncle was silent just as I feared he would be. The realization that I might not be believed finally dawned on me and I couldn't help the tears wich fell helplessly off my eyes.
"I'm not lying Uncle. Believe me please, that's the truth" I said in between unconscious sobs.
Uncle moved away from he was and moved furiously, in long and frantic strides walked towards the guest rooms. He stopped before Mike's room and his knock were like pounds on the door. Aunt kate also followed mumbling inaudible words to herself.

Mike opened the door after several knocked. He was standing in the door way, dressed, looking as calm as a lamb, looking sleepy and falsifying an innocent expression as if he wasn't the one that attacked me minutes ago, I began to doubt whether I hadn't made a big fool out of myself.
"Huh? Why are you guys here?" Was the first statement he uttered when he saw us and framed a what-is-wrong look.
God, the bastard is a very good actor!
"What was the meaning of what you were trying to do with Cynthia!" Uncle said and grasped Mike by the neck. Aunty Kate's eyes' widens.
"Stop that! Don't you dare do that to my brother! He wasn't trying to do anything. How many times do I have to tell you she was lying" the evil sister said eyeing me with disdain. I Wondered why she had to answer for her dare devil brother.
Uncle released his grip on Mike's neck reluctantly. A grin was plastered on Mike's face and not the slightest terrified look could be detected in his expression.
"Kate, the question isn't meant for you."
"I don't know what you are talking about" Mike said
"Liar!" I was infuriated at how calm he lied that I made foward to hit him but was stopped by Uncle's grip on my hand.
"You tried to r'ape my niece!"
Mike gave a throaty laugh.
"Why would I do that when I've got loads of girls out there who are better looking than your neice could ever be. You know what, this is too ridiculous to be true"
"I told you didn't I? Your niece was a good liar. I have to go back to sleep now." Aunty Kate faced Mike "Mike dear, go back to your room and have a sound sleep"
"Okay sister" And Mike shut the door in our face. Aunty kate shot a glance at Uncle and I and dissaperared down the corridor.
"Please believe me. He tried to r'ape me. He really did." I was still trying to explain myself to uncle but he just gazed at me with an expressionless face and followed his wife's path without uttering a word at me. I was too disturbed to cry. I kept asking myself why adverse things happen to me.
Sleep failed to come because I was scared that the previous event might repeat itself. I locked my door securely and kept a vigil throughout the night.

I was the first person to wake up in the household the following morning. I attended to my chores quickly and I left the house at exactly 10:55 to my work place.

My boss, a fat woman just sat down and give orders to us, her workers. The workers were 5 including the dish washers. I was briefed about my role in the bussiness and my pay (which would be N500 everyday). My role was to see that the customers get their orders without delay and also to be be friendly to all the customers irrespective of their sex or age.
I think I can manage.

The day was going on fine and I was spritually, emotionally and physically involved that I forgot about yesterday's incindence but everything got a new dimension when a middle-aged man ordered and I was asked to attend to him.
I got his orders to his table but instead of being interested in his food, he was rather interested in my breasts that he squeezed them with his filthy hand. I was so furious that I emptied the plate of soup on his head.
I got fired.
I called Jola and explain everything to her.
"You can come and live with me..."
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2014
mzlizabelle: Nice piece Shalewa.
Wishing you a truckload of wisdom from above.
By the way,more updates please.

Thanks dear
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Watching patiently.

Let's all wait then.
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Repteam: omoshelwa where r u?
I'm here sis

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2014
Using this very moment to appreciate all awesome roommates followers and my one of a kind lovers kiss ( don't miscontrue me ). I have to commend your patience and encouragement

fantasywrita, chimdee, hassan85, Adesylvia, Trovic, barackodam, miss universe, balispecial,opiosko, empressgifted, yemlizy, chemical mallam, jaymomma, princesssusan, repteam,bibie estellar12, gracee, banjousman, fluffyp, Ideacashkid, melancholy, chikasunday, grendel,preetyjay, mzlizabelle, seunviju, emmabest2000, zainharb,horborlah, preetyjay,aipete2,joedejana

5 Likes

Re: Roomates by Grendel(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2014
omoshewa .......... don't mind giving you my treasure ink.

good work
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2014
omoshelwa: Bolajoko Cynthia
.... My knock was persistent and I could hear muttering sound inside the room. I was too disturbed to hear what it was all about. The door before me was swiftly opened and Uncle was standing before me looking ruffled. He must have hurried to rise because he was adjusting his wears even after he opened the door. I didn't know whether or not to be relieved at the sight of him because I'm not sure if he man enough with all the plays I've witnessed in his house but I believe half a bread is better than none.
"Mike...."I only stuttered when trying to explain things to him. I looked back but Mike was nowhere near where I was.
"What's wrong Cynthia? Tell me..." Uncle said with genuine sincerity clearly visible on his face
"What happened to Mike? Is he sick?" was the statement Aunty Kate was able to let out. Does she need spectacles to know that I'm the one that looks sick? I ignored her question and calmed down to repeat the simple but complicated staement.
"Mike tried to rape me!" I forced myself to say. I felt terribly sick and dizzy.
"What! That's a big lie! You aren't my brother's type. He doesn't even give you a second glance. Stop making things up!" Aunty Kate said with contempt and eyed me disdainfully.
Uncle was silent just as I feared he would be. The realization that I might not be believed finally dawned on me and I couldn't help the tears wich fell helplessly off my eyes.
"I'm not lying Uncle. Believe me please, that's the truth" I said in between unconscious sobs.
Uncle moved away from he was and moved furiously, in long and frantic strides walked towards the guest rooms. He stopped before Mike's room and his knock were like pounds on the door. Aunt kate also followed mumbling inaudible words to herself.

Mike opened the door after several knocked. He was standing in the door way, dressed, looking as calm as a lamb, looking sleepy and falsifying an innocent expression as if he wasn't the one that attacked me minutes ago, I began to doubt whether I hadn't made a big fool out of myself.
"Huh? Why are you guys here?" Was the first statement he uttered when he saw us and framed a what-is-wrong look.
God, the bastard is a very good actor!
"What was the meaning of what you were trying to do with Cynthia!" Uncle said and grasped Mike by the neck. Aunty Kate's eyes' widens.
"Stop that! Don't you dare do that to my brother! He wasn't trying to do anything. How many times do I have to tell you she was lying" the evil sister said eyeing me with disdain. I Wondered why she had to answer for her dare devil brother.
Uncle released his grip on Mike's neck reluctantly. A grin was plastered on Mike's face and not the slightest terrified look could be detected in his expression.
"Kate, the question isn't meant for you."
"I don't know what you are talking about" Mike said
"Liar!" I was infuriated at how calm he lied that I made foward to hit him but was stopped by Uncle's grip on my hand.
"You tried to r'ape my niece!"
Mike gave a throaty laugh.
"Why would I do that when I've got loads of girls out there who are better looking than your neice could ever be. You know what, this is too ridiculous to be true"
"I told you didn't I? Your niece was a good liar. I have to go back to sleep now." Aunty Kate faced Mike "Mike dear, go back to your room and have a sound sleep"
"Okay sister" And Mike shut the door in our face. Aunty kate shot a glance at Uncle and I and dissaperared down the corridor.
"Please believe me. He tried to r'ape me. He really did." I was still trying to explain myself to uncle but he just gazed at me with an expressionless face and followed his wife's path without uttering a word at me. I was too disturbed to cry. I kept asking myself why adverse things happen to me.
Sleep failed to come because I was scared that the previous event might repeat itself. I locked my door securely and kept a vigil throughout the night.

I was the first person to wake up in the household the following morning. I attended to my chores quickly and I left the house at exactly 10:55 to my work place.

My boss, a fat woman just sat down and give orders to us, her workers. The workers were 5 including the dish washers. I was briefed about my role in the bussiness and my pay (which would be N500 everyday). My role was to see that the customers get their orders without delay and also to be be friendly to all the customers irrespective of their sex or age.
I think I can manage.

The day was going on fine and I was spritually, emotionally and physically involved that I forgot about yesterday's incindence but everything got a new dimension when a middle-aged man ordered and I was asked to attend to him.
I got his orders to his table but instead of being interested in his food, he was rather interested in my breasts that he squeezed them with his filthy hand. I was so furious that I emptied the plate of soup on his head.
I got fired.
I called Jola and explain everything to her.
"You can come and live with me..."

smiley

I love d soup part. it was about time she left d house!

* sorry for quoting it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Adventure With The Slay Queen's / The Abandoned Child / Mended Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.