Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Roomates - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Roomates (72005 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2014
hassan85: dear dear I just can't stop loving ur work. Two updates today hmn bless u. Weldon too big time

dear, dear , dear, can't just help loving your comments. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Repteam: hmmm...I didn't think Tara would av d mind to get in that car....must av been so awkward. She's lucky Leo didn't rape her or check to see if she's in her period! Good for Cynthia, she has found a new family.

BTW where is Aisha? missing that girl. smiley

she is on her way ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
boladex1: welldo8ne and am really enjoying this story.

but this update short

I know but I've been busy... Accept ma apologies
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
aao: Beautifully and skillfully crafted diary...Omoshelwa I must confess you are indeed a great writer. I relate with the story line as I read along, I can picture each character with facial expressions. The description here is just superb. More ink to your pen.

i'm flattered. Thanks.
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fantasywrita:

You have said it all. I couldn't have said it better.
U and your Ironic way of making people feel good
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
snowprince07: Wow following dis great storry

welcome to the family

1 Like

Re: Roomates by itsme4U: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
wow did is goooooood. I read all ur posts in one day. keep it up
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2014
itsme4U: wow did is goooooood. I read all ur posts in one day. keep it up

What can I say?
Thanksssssssss
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Ahmad Aisha

I had unforgettable moments with my Uncle and his family. Theirs was a large family filled with peace and laughter. The family were most welcome to receive me and they show this with their actions. Moments with them was fun filled. I was surprised when I woke up one day and realised I have a week and some days left for the break. I began building my hopes up in seeing my family and friends again.

I was nostalgic when I got to the airport. My cousins waved at me and I could see my faourite cousin, little Zeenat sobbing profusely. If she hadn't been held back by her mum, I doubt whether I wouldn't change my mind about leaving cos I know I'll be charmed by her innocent tears.
I felt bad about leaving this beautiful family but I was consoled by the thoughts of see the most fantastic humans in the world too.
The flight was thought filled about home. I couldn't get my mind off Femi. I kept wondering what he had been doing while I was away and jealous thoughts found their way into my roving mind. I quickly dismissed them and cautioned myself.
"Femi is a faithful guy and he really loves you." That was what I kept repeating inside my head.

When we landed in Ilorin, I could perceive the sweet odour of home in the atmosphere. My luggage was a bit heavy cos Uncle's wife made sure she filled it with many "things for home" as she called it. I don't know where to go first, home or Jola's place or Femi's place. I debated that in my mind and I finally decided to visit Jola's place. I flagged down a Taxi and told him my destination. We agreed at the sum of N200 and I put my luggage in the trunk of the car. The drive was smooth but odd 'cos I was the only passenger the driver drove all the way from Airport road. He kept complaining and mumbling his annoyance over the state of economy in the country. It was a relief to both of us when the cab was stopped by two ladies. I was tired of his murmurs. The new passengers took the backseat as expected but a glance at them both, I discovered it was Sister Trisha, mum's junior nurse and Tara. I greeted Sister Trisha warmly and she responded. It was a surprise when I heard my name from Tara's mouth. I don't have the heart for everlasting vexation cos a part of me had already forgiven her. Why would I have grudges against her when by God's grace, I wouldn't have anything to do with her again?
Sister Trisha did the introduction between both of us after she learnt we were roomates in school. I smiled warmly at Tara and she reluctantly smiled back. The trip was silent after then.

I alighted before Jola's mansion and was welcomed in by the gatekeeper. I went inside and pressed the door bell, the door was opened after some minutes. Cynthia was standing at the door, she was wearing a pair of shorts and a blouse. Before I could utter a word. Her arm was already wrapped on my neck, swinging me left and right. She released herself from the embrace and pulled me in as she screamed Jola's name.
"Jola!!! Come out here o..."
Footsteps were heard on the stairs and it was obvious who was making the sounds. Jola looked down the stairs at us with a wide stare and before I knew what was happening, she was already suffocating me with hugs.
"Awwww, it's not fair. You never called us" Jola said as she she released me.
"Abi now... Why?" Cynthia also joined in.
"I'm sorry, I lost my sim when I was going to Zaria. So how have you been doing?"
"We've been fine. Here is just dull. It was Cynthia's presence that lighten it up a bit"
It was then that Jola told me that Cynthia has been a member of the Ayodele's for a period of time.
We settled on the biggest couch and we chat like never before.
"When last did you see Femi?" I asked when it seemed we have exhausted enough topics.
"I saw him 5 days ago when we went shopping. He really felt your absence"
I only smiled at that. I wanted badly to see him now.
"Would you guys mind being my excort to his place? From there, I will leave for home"
"We were doing somethings before you came in. We'll round it up and excort you" Jola said and we went up the stairs chattering as we climbed.

I had once been to Femi's place and although he tried to make me come in and meet his parents, I declined and told him i am not prepared yet. We entered the building and we saw a middle aged woman sitting on a plastic chair with a stool by her side . She was sipping from a glass and also reading a newspaper, she raised her head to look up at us. I need nobody to tell me she was Femi's mum. They looked so much alike
"Ah! Jola, how are you?"
"I'm fine Ma," Jola said and knelt beside her. The woman patted her on the shoulder. She greeted us too in the same manner.
"We are here to see Femi Ma, is he in?"
"Femi had been away for 5 days now. He said he was going shopping with you and Taiwo and he hadn't be back since then. I tried his number this morning and It was switched off. Do you mean he has not been staying over at your place the past few days"..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2014
omoshelwa:
U and your Ironic way of making people feel good

lols....I try my best.

2 Likes

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
I love this update... probably because I'm a fan of Aisha. wink hmmm....that name little zeenat is suspicious.

And what on earth is up with Femi!?

1 Like

Re: Roomates by jummy604: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Leo don kidnap femi ooo
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
jummy604: Leo don kidnap femi ooo

hehehe
Re: Roomates by mzlizabelle(f): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
#BringbackourFemi embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Roomates by Bidexluv(f): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
hi, am new on ur thread, hope i'm welcmd. The 'university of ilorin' attracted me here. nice story. More ink to ur pen.
Re: Roomates by Melancholy(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Xup omoshalewa, After my long absence here, i can tell u that i just finished reading those updates have missed, which is never insipid but remain pristined
Re: Roomates by bibie01(f): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Nuffn should happen to Femi oo

Nice one shelwa.
Re: Roomates by arabaribiti(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Leo has kidnap femi and the title ha change to jealous lover. Nice write up jeun lo sister mi
Re: Roomates by seunviju(f): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omoshelwa where did you put our Femi o?bring him back o.Thanks 4 the update
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bidexluv: hi, am new on ur thread, hope i'm welcmd. The 'university of ilorin' attracted me here. nice story. More ink to ur pen.
really? Welcome to the family
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Melancholy: Xup omoshalewa, After my long absence here, i can tell u that i just finished reading those updates have missed, which is never insipid but remain pristined

Welcome back dear
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
bibie01: Nuffn should happen to Femi oo

Nice one shelwa.

let's all wait and see
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
mzlizabelle: #BringbackourFemi embarassed

lol... I am innocent o
Re: Roomates by Emzypaz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello guys, am here again to advertise on behalf of one of our best upcoming writers on Nairaland.
Are you interested in reading teenage stories about secondary school love and flings....
Our dear cheryluv is on with a story titled MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE
This is the link to the thread..... https://www.nairaland.com/1892321/life-secondary-school...
Check it out and be glad you did.
God bless!
Omoshelwa abeg no vex.
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
arabaribiti: Leo has kidnap femi and the title ha change to jealous lover. Nice write up jeun lo sister mi

Why dnt you just get urself some chilled drinks, sit back and relax...
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emzypaz: Hello guys, am here again to advertise on behalf of one of our best upcoming writers on Nairaland.
Are you interested in reading teenage stories about secondary school love and flings....
Our dear cheryluv is on with a story titled MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE
This is the link to the thread..... https://www.nairaland.com/1892321/life-secondary-school...
Check it out and be glad you did.
God bless!
Omoshelwa abeg no vex.

No problem brother
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
seunviju: Omoshelwa where did you put our Femi o?bring him back o.Thanks 4 the update

Like I kidnapped him? Maybe he's even safe wherever he is, no one can say. In fact I can't say.
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fantasywrita: I love this update... probably because I'm a fan of Aisha. wink hmmm....that name little zeenat is suspicious.

And what on earth is up with Femi!?

I know why it is suspicious. Let's keep it a secret. And Femi's whereabout is also a big qwestn mark for me too
Re: Roomates by Melancholy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
omoshelwa:

Welcome back dear
yep baby!
Re: Roomates by Emzypaz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thank you for your kindness. Btw I've seen your comment on the thread.
omoshelwa:

No problem brother
Re: Roomates by lenmafon: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2014
shelwa nice work. thanks for the updates. more strenght to ur writing elbow.how was ur exam self? ladiez our wahala just too much,
Re: Roomates by emmabest2000(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Femi hmmmm....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Adventure With The Slay Queen's / The Abandoned Child / Mended Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.