Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE - Business To Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE (52550 Views)

BUYING FROM 1688.com And Taobao Which Platform Is Better / Order Your Goods From Konga / Free Info About Aliexpress - 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by inosabi: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2015
It iz well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by inosabi: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2015
.m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by inosabi: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2015
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bookiemart01(f): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have my own screen munches too that will prove that indeed Nisibor doesn't care about his customers.

He has my goods since last month and he hasn't given them to me. Little wonder he lied that my goods were never received by any of his staff.

He once told me over the phone that he doesn't care if people say things him on Nairaland because such actions will never make the whole process faster.

My advice to potential clients is that they should LOOL BEFORE THEY LEAP.

1 word is enough for the wise.

In another news, screenshots of my conversion with thespecialone to be uploaded on Nairaland is doing press up.

Thespecialone, I know you do not care about all of this because you believe people will still patronize you, I'll do my bit and advice people to Look before they leap

inosabi:
conversation continues

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by inosabi: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
@ Bookiemart01 and infinitkoncept, ejoor, abeg kindly do me a favour by deleting the post to avoid google indexing its cache.*kneeling down'

He have proof himself today by living up to his promise. @him . I am deeply sorry for using that keywords that pains you alot. I only use it so that google will crawl and index it quickly cos is a popular word

@ mayorall. Thanks for your encouragement

@ all and sundry and silent readers, una doooo.

I spent all my day at this shipping company today. Slight error we have was resolved in a twinkle of an eye. This niche no be moi-moi.

But in all JAH RULES

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmm @ inosabi I'll rather comment my reserve on tso. I know it's business but Nigerians have this impatient issue when things go sour which is why I'm afraid to do certain favors. It's well
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by gykes(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Thespecialone:

Kindly give me quotation for each of these items with the cost of shipping to Abuja. Thanks

Teclast X98 Pro dualOS (1 PC) http://m.1688.com/offer/522757022899.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.0.0.TJxVqb

Teclast X98 Air 3G dualOS (1PC)
http://m.1688.com/offer/44219426470.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.0.0.JLGaUl

Jivan Keyboard 1PC
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32426311766.html

Ultra thin touch bluetooth
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32328456401.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bookiemart01(f): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bookiemart01(f): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
I do not understand all you have said.

Delete what post?
He has proven himself to you how?

inosabi:
@ Bookiemart01 and infinitkoncept, ejoor, abeg kindly do me a favour by deleting the post to avoid google indexing its cache.*kneeling down'

He have proof himself today by living up to his promise. @him . I am deeply sorry for using that keywords that pains you alot. I only use it so that google will crawl and index it quickly cos is a popular word

@ mayorall. Thanks for your encouragement

@ all and sundry and silent readers, una doooo.

I spent all my day at this shipping company today. Slight error we have was resolved in a twinkle of an eye. This niche no be moi-moi.

But in all JAH RULES

Peace
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2015
slimhandsome101:
I want to say a big thank you to TSO, I used his shipping service to bring in some goods, as a matter of fact it took me 3weeks to go pick it up at there Lagos office and guess what, he did not charge me for demurrage, i must say this is awesome, thank you nelson

Thank you sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2015
gykes:

Kindly send me an email at nisiborps@gmail.com for your quotation.

All except the last seller has responded.

Thanks
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by gykes(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Thespecialone:

Kindly send me an email at nisiborps@gmail.com for your quotation.

All except the last seller has responded.

Thanks

Done
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2015
gykes:

Done

Mail sent sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by inosabi: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Hmm @ inosabi I'll rather comment my reserve on tso. I know it's business but Nigerians have this impatient issue when things go sour which is why I'm afraid to do certain favors. It's well

you call that impatient. its your own perspective.
you mean if you happen to be in my shoes you will wait untill is difficult for you to retrieve your funds. As e dey hot na so i dey pursue am abeg.
we learn everyday.
go to fashion section and view a case between jennylove vs peachafrique and ponder on it.

peace
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Nemesis99(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wassup mr. I'd like to discuss a slight shipping ish with you. So, drop me yur bbpin or whatsapp digit. Thanks
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nemesis99:
Wassup mr. I'd like to discuss a slight shipping ish with you. So, drop me yur bbpin or whatsapp digit. Thanks

Whatsapp 08122036728
Thanks
This your user name tho grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bookiemart01(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
ts 32 days already, thespecialone where are my goods?
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bookiemart01(f): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you love yourself and your business, do not do business with thespecialone.

He seems to be the only one who has issues with customs. He'll tell you all sort of untrue things and never admit the status of your goods to you.

BEWARE and don't fall prey..
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by jamarionj(m): 5:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs
-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices.
Contact us
Phone: 08069568209
E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8
Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @
www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you.
Jamarionj
our forum on NAiraland ;-)
www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bookiemart01(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Its day 37 today, where are my goods?

If you love yourself and your business, do not do business with thespecialone.

He seems to be the only one who has issues with customs. He'll tell you all sort of untrue things and never admit the status of your goods to you.

BEWARE and don't fall prey..
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bookiemart01(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2015
I'll like to inform everyone here that I eventually got my goods my goods on Tuesday 20th October after 38 days although I had issues with the weight thespecialone quoted for me as it was way higher than what my suppliers gave and wrote on my package. I however let it go because I had waited too long for those goods to start arguing over an amount of money that isn't enough to make anyone wealthy.

Unlike people before me who came on here to spill fire because they had issues with you but modified their posts after their issues were settled, I WILL NOT MODIFY MY PREVIOUS POSTS because I want people to have an OBJECT ASSESSMENT OF YOUR SERVICES.

Thespecialone Like I told you in the private chat, integrity pays a lot as we do not know where we'll find ourselves later in life. If a small company can lie about shipping weight, how will it not lie about bigger issue.

Thank God I have finally received my goods. I am finally saying good riddance to so much lies and poor services.

For your clients who think people are trying to spoil your business, it's thier headache and not mine. And for people who will still patronize you after seeing all of this, I pray you all will have sweet experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by winetapper: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Finally goods has been received
Next
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by bush4ker(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
hello
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by bush4ker(m): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello I sent u mail @thespecialone
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by YoungWiseCash: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by humblegiant: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Give me the website of nisibor procurement company site pls
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by jamarionj(m): 4:44am On Dec 09, 2015
J&X GLOBAL JOINT VENTURES
A forum for real importers, retailers, suppliers, wholesale in importation business. This will also serve as a platform to share ideas and opinions to be vetted and scrutinized in the best interest of the J&X.
The Vision
- To be a renown wholesale player in offering quality goods by pulling resources together.
- To crash product cost price of imported products and offer highly competitive prices
- To have a branches in major Nigerian cities there by having agents to fore-see products/items delivery.
- To deliver quality support in quality time
What We Need
-suggestions for bestselling products which will serve as our wishlist/hotlist
I am convincingly sure that within the short time, we shall grow to a height everyone will want to reckon with.
Contributions and constructive criticism are welcomed....if interested.
CONTACT US AT
PHONE: 08069568209(Whatsapp)

MEET US ON
*OUR FACEBOOK FORUM: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JX-global-joint-ventures/168529243488111

*OUR NAIRALAND FORUM: www.nairaland.com/2789638/join-forum-j-x-global#40822589
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by EmperorE: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
FOR SWIFT PICKUP & DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS >> >> www.gidiwide.net

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by legendsmother(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na wa no thread with happy ending for this nairaland sef? Tufiakwa everywere scam dis scam that! Haba what is d essesnce of d nairaland na
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bookiemart01(f): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I'll like to inform everyone here that I eventually got my goods my goods on Tuesday 20th October after 38 days although I had issues with the weight thespecialone quoted for me as it was way higher than what my suppliers gave and wrote on my package. I however let it go because I had waited too long for those goods to start arguing over an amount of money that isn't enough to make anyone wealthy.

Unlike people before me who came on here to spill fire because they had issues with you but modified their posts after their issues were settled, I WILL NOT MODIFY MY PREVIOUS POSTS because I want people to have an OBJECT ASSESSMENT OF YOUR SERVICES.

Thespecialone Like I told you in the private chat, integrity pays a lot as we do not know where we'll find ourselves later in life. If a small company can lie about shipping weight, how will it not lie about bigger issue.

Thank God I have finally received my goods. I am finally saying good riddance to so much lies and poor services.

For your clients who think people are trying to spoil your business, it's thier headache and not mine. And for people who will still patronize you after seeing all of this, I pray you all will have sweet experience.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Chumaco(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

1 Share

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by dabuble: 1:22am On Mar 15, 2016
This Guy Nisibor is a cheap thief.

My Good less than 4kg spent ove 6months with him sep 2015 to feb 2016. Less tham 4kg n he still got the guts to charge me over 12k for less than 4k.

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR MONEY.

LET HIM COME OUT AND SAY WHAT I SAID IS A LIE N I WILL POST DETAILED SCREEN SHUT OF OUR CONVERSATION WHICH HE ALWAYS ANSWERS RELUCTANTLY

IF U FALL MUGU FOR THIS NISIBOR NA YOU SABI

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.