Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE (52678 Views)

BUYING FROM 1688.com And Taobao Which Platform Is Better / Order Your Goods From Konga / Free Info About Aliexpress - 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello everyone, please kindly exercise patience if your goods are arriving via normal. There's still a huge backlog to clear.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
For our 1688 customers, our teams in China and Nigera are hard at work to help you reduce cost so you can maximize profit.. You know what's up.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by ibangs(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2014
@ op I can see you are really doing a good job by the comments so far, and i think i have built a bit of trust in your services. I will love to take advantage of this opportunity as it last, but i want to know if there are provision made for shipping of goods from Lagos to any part of the country after arrival? I stay in Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2014
ibangs: @ op I can see you are really doing a good job by the comments so far, and i think i have built a bit of trust in your services. I will love to take advantage of this opportunity as it last, but i want to know if there are provision made for shipping of goods from Lagos to any part of the country after arrival? I stay in Akwa Ibom state.

Thank you sir.

Yes there are.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by ibangs(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thespecialone:

Thank you sir.

Yes there are.
Ok. So how do charge? Can you brief me on that?
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibangs:
Ok. So how do charge? Can you brief me on that?
Hello sir, please sir all the required details are in the first page of this thread. If your questions are still not answered there, I'll be happy to answer them. Thank you sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by ibangs(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thespecialone: Hello sir, please sir all the required details are in the first page of this thread. If your questions are still not answered there, I'll be happy to answer them. Thank you sir.
I have carefully gone through the comments before requesting to know if you handle shipping within the country after arrival at Lagos of which you said you do. But you never mention the shipping cost within the country. That is what i want to know and how you handle it.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibangs:
I have carefully gone through the comments before requesting to know if you handle shipping within the country after arrival at Lagos of which you said you do. But you never mention the shipping cost within the country. That is what i want to know and how you handle it.
Sir, shipping of goods within Nigeria is handled by our partner logistics firms. The price is not fixed and it is dependent on the location and weight of Goods. For example, it may cost N2000 to send a 2kg parcel from Lagos to Warri but that same parcel going to portharcourt may cost N2,500 or more. These figures are not necessarily the actual cost but to give you an idea. During the quotation preparation process the correct shipping cost within Nigeria will determined based on the weight and final destination of the goods. I hope this helps.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by ibangs(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thespecialone: Sir, shipping of goods within Nigeria is handled by our partner logistics firms. The price is not fixed and it is dependent on the location and weight of Goods. For example, it may cost N2000 to send a 2kg parcel from Lagos to Warri but that same parcel going to portharcourt may cost N2,500 or more. These figures are not necessarily the actual cost but to give you an idea. During the quotation preparation process the correct shipping cost within Nigeria will determined based on the weight and final destination of the goods. I hope this helps.
Yes! It did help. Thank you.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
ibangs:
Yes! It did help. Thank you.
You are most welcome sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by doyinjummy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
I just received my first two orders from 1688.com using Nisiborps excellent service.

From order mail acknowledgement,payment notification,updates on delivery and shipment details,I give 110% excellent feedback.

You've really bridged the gap from 1688/Taobao to Nigeria without stress and at very affordable rates too.Keep up with the excellent service and the sky will be your limit.

A big thanks to you and your team. smileyMore orders on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by skyface00(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2014
i will surely do business with you preety soon.....am so much loving all the commentz so far......

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2014
skyface00: i will surely do business with you preety soon.....am so much loving all the commentz so far......
Thank you sir. We await your orders sir,
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by longman56: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thanks for prompt the payment to my seller in China, you promised to transfer the money within 24 hrs and you delivered. I will definitely do business with you again.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
longman56: Thanks for prompt the payment to my seller in China, you promised to transfer the money within 24 hrs and you delivered. I will definitely do business with you again.
Thank you sir. It's a privilege to render service to you sir. Hope we do it again soon.

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2014
If you buy a lot of goods from many sellers on Aliexpress regularly, we have a VIP package in the works for you.If you buy a lot of goods from many sellers on Aliexpress regularly, we have a VIP package in the works for you.If you buy a lot of goods from many sellers on Aliexpress regularly, we have a VIP package in the works for you.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Ikonz(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Thespecialone: If you buy a lot of goods from many sellers on Aliexpress regularly, we have a VIP package in the works for you.If you buy a lot of goods from many sellers on Aliexpress regularly, we have a VIP package in the works for you.If you buy a lot of goods from many sellers on Aliexpress regularly, we have a VIP package in the works for you.

Goodmorning sir, I just stumbled across this thread and from the reviews I'm seeing, am impressed with it. Have you started dealing with aliexpress? I have an article to order from them, thanks.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Ikonz:

Goodmorning sir, I just stumbled across this thread and from the reviews I'm seeing, am impressed with it. Have you started dealing with aliexpress? I have an article to order from them, thanks.
Hello sir, we have terms and conditions for aliexpress. If you are cool with them, we will happily process your orders. The reason for the T and C is to ensure you receive the best service and we deliver the best to you.

Thank you sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Ikonz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thespecialone: Hello sir, we have terms and conditions for aliexpress. If you are cool with them, we will happily process your orders. The reason for the T and C is to ensure you receive the best service and we deliver the best to you.

Thank you sir.

That's cool with me bro, so far as the conditions attached are reasonable, why not?

Lets get it rolling, want to forward my order sharply..,how do we communicate henceforth?
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ikonz:

That's cool with me bro, so far as the conditions attached are reasonable, why not?

Lets get it rolling, want to forward my order sharply..,how do we communicate henceforth?
kindly send order to nisiborps@gmail.com. Chat: whatsapp: 08122036728 Thank you sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Ikonz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thespecialone: kindly send order to nisiborps@gmail.com. Chat: whatsapp: 08122036728 Thank you sir.

Good, will do that once am back from an assignment. Thanks
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
how much will oneplus one phone cost

and arent u doing pay on delivery
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: how much will oneplus one phone cost

hello ma, thanks for your enquiry, we pay everyone upfront in our supply chain, hence we can't offer psy on delivery at this time. You can check out our July report on page 9 of this thread.

www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order/9

We successfully delivered over a 100 tablets to 11 states and the FCT using the per order system.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: how much will oneplus one phone cost

please kindly state the color and memory capacity so we can give you the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 1:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Our July 2014 scorecard

Thanks to you, we achieved the following in July,

Over 47 orders for goods from 1688.com was successfully processed and shipped to Nigeria.

21 orders from aliexpress and alibaba successfully processed and shipped to Nigeria before we pulled the plug on it for the general public.

5successful payments to Chinese suppliers, all executed within 24 hours.

We experienced some serious challenges along the way however, we have learnt from them and we are fully committed to helping you procure goods from 1688.com, taobao, tall and JD.com easily, without stress and at affordable rates while delivery world class services.

I have a multinational team working behind the scenes to ensure we serve you better. I am just the defacto PRO officer. grin

Thank you very much.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2014
Thespecialone: please kindly state the color and memory capacity so we can give you the #LowestPriceYouCanTrust
64gb ....silk white undecided
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: 64gb ....silk white undecided
ok ma, I'll get back to you.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thespecialone: ok ma, I'll get back to you.
okay..waiting
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thespecialone: ok ma, I'll get back to you.
olrait.....waitinggg
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by eripecs(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thespecialone: kindly send order to nisiborps@gmail.com. Chat: whatsapp: 08122036728 Thank you sir.
Hello, you haven't replied my mail since yesterday? What's happening? I sent you links on some educational toys. Waiting please.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
eripecs:
Hello, you haven't replied my mail since yesterday? What's happening? I sent you links on some educational toys. Waiting please.
hello ma,we were carrying out verification on the sellers and they didn't scale through hence the delay. Thank you ma.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by doyinjummy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thumbs up for the excellent service rendered yet again. I just received another package.

Thanks. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.