Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE (52600 Views)

BUYING FROM 1688.com And Taobao Which Platform Is Better / Order Your Goods From Konga / Free Info About Aliexpress - 1688.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2014
[size=14pt]IMPORTANT UPDATE[/size]

DUE TO AN ONGOING ISSUE BETWEEN NAHCO AND CUSTOMS/CLEARING AGENTS

GOODS SHIPPED VIA NORMAL HAVE NOT BEEN CLEARED FOR TWO WEEKS.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ORDERED THROUGH US, WE HAVE REROUTED THE NON BATTERY GOODS IN YOUR ORDER
VIA EXPRESS TO MINIMIZE DELAYS. THIS IS AT [b]OUR OWN EXPENSE [/b]BECAUSE YOU WERE BILLED FOR NORMAL

THANK YOU.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by agentakins: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is to confirm nisibor procurement services as authentic and real. I placed an order through NPS by sending a link to them but after the verification and purchasing process, it was discovered that the product was no longer in stock. As a result of this, my whole money was refunded without further delay.
I would like those ppl who spoil other ppl's businesses without concrete evidence to desist from such habit. I rest my case!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Nanecs: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
dagok: But i send you different 4 links and all of them are not genuine why that, that mean 1688.con not reliable...or get me seller dat is deal with Hp laptop,sony and apple.maybe you send it to my mail first or what next.

Bro I advise you to look elsewhere if you are considering importing branded laptops like Hp, Sony etc. You can check up amazon or ebay. From my experience, branded laptops are mostly not genuine on chinese websites.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Shipping Update. Due to the ongoing issue with NAHCO, we will not be taking orders for battery goods e.g power banks as they can only come through normal. Tablets and phones can come via express. Also we would not be able to process orders with normal shipping unless you are prepared to wait till the issue is sorted out. NAHCO handles clearance of normal shipment and currently there is a backlog. We will resume taking orders for battery goods once this is sorted. Thanks for your continued patronage. -- Head of Operations, NPS
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
agentakins: This is to confirm nisibor procurement services as authentic and real. I placed an order through NPS by sending a link to them but after the verification and purchasing process, it was discovered that the product was no longer in stock. As a result of this, my whole money was refunded without further delay.
I would like those ppl who spoil other ppl's businesses without concrete evidence to desist from such habit. I rest my case!!!
Thank you sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by dagok(f): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2014
Can you ship Laptop through express too?
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by olak2k8: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
agentakins: This is to confirm nisibor procurement services as authentic and real. I placed an order through NPS by sending a link to them but after the verification and purchasing process, it was discovered that the product was no longer in stock. As a result of this, my whole money was refunded without further delay.
As a matter of fact, i enjoy their services most especially the quick response and updates. i give you 5 stars

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
[size=14pt]Service Update Information[/size]

Hello Everyone,

This is to kindly inform you that NPS is withdrawing her procurement services to the general public for alibaba and aliexpress with immediate effect. However this service will continue to be available to select clients who meet certain criteria.

We 'll process the existing orders we have from clients but will not be taking new orders for aliexpress and alibaba.

Our focus will solely be on 1688.com, China Payment services, shipping services as well as our amazing pre order deals series.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Head of Operations

NPS

July 15th 2014
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
olak2k8:
As a matter of fact, i enjoy their services most especially the quick response and updates. i give you 5 stars
We appreciate your objective feedback. Thank you sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by jeebz: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
@TheSpecialOne , please how long does it take to verify seller on 1688.com. I sent a link via email, but I am yet to get a feedback.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
jeebz: @TheSpecialOne , please how long does it take to verify seller on 1688.com. I sent a link via email, but I am yet to get a feedback.
hello sir,
a minimum of 2 hours, maximum of 72 hours Sir

please kindly send us a mail sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2014
jeebz: @TheSpecialOne , please how long does it take to verify seller on 1688.com. I sent a link via email, but I am yet to get a feedback.

VERIFIED AND SENT
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2014
dagok: Can you ship Laptop through express too?
Yes but you'll be the one to buy it.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by yorex2011: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wow... This is great... Would definitely patronize you guys soon... Kudos...
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
yorex2011: Wow... This is great... Would definitely patronize you guys soon... Kudos...
we await your order sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2014
yorex2011: Wow... This is great... Would definitely patronize you guys soon... Kudos...
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by kinharold(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am just about entering this import biz again after i bought a few things from Alibaba some year ago. (Most of my experience then is not worth remembering). Now that we have buying and Payment (Procurement) Agents, I still dont know exactly which to use. I know much is being said here about NPS but what other agents can be recommended. BTW I have not seen any contact of NPS here on this thread.

I want to bring in tablets, Smart phones, Laptops and other such gadgets.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
olowogboye: Are you an unemployed graduate, retiree or just looking into opening your own business, have you finished NYSC and you are just sitting at home expecting when government policy will change in your favour, Business Support Academy is offering everyone a chance to get a loan without collateral to develop your dream.
Our loan facility is categorized into the following sectors;

Sector 1:
Group Loan:
This sector is only allowed to borrow N50,000 for a start and the borrower must be a member of an association. Therefore, this is limited to a minimum of 5 borrowers in a group and maximum of 20. After successful payment of loan, borrower can now access N100,000 as loan.

Sector 2:
Academy Loan:
We offer loans to individuals who dont know what to do and or who needs more information on a business. We train these individuals and give them loans to start and guide them to profit. This sector has the capability to borrow from N50,000 to N5,000,000.

Sector3:
Individual Loan:
This sector covers every individual who needs a loan to enlarge their business and maximize profit. This individual must have a business already in place but needs support to expand. The available loan facility for them is between N50,000 to N500,000. This loan is without collateral.

Sector 4:
Agricultural Loan:
At BSA we also have beautiful loan plan for agricultural sector, this include Fishery, Poultry, Piggery, Crop farmers. This sector can borrow from N100,000 to N5,000,000 with a fantastic repayment plan starting at 6months, 1year depending on the type of agrio-project. Presently we are giving out an Acre of land for N15,000 for farm settlement to everyone interested in the agro project

All our loans are without a collateral but require a guarrantor and business location verification.
For more Information Please Contact Kunle on 08115331118 and Jummy on 08024418017
Applying Rule number 13, I have reported you to the mods for violating the following rules, Rules number 1 and 6
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
kinharold: I am just about entering this import biz again after i bought a few things from Alibaba some year ago. (Most of my experience then is not worth remembering). Now that we have buying and Payment (Procurement) Agents, I still dont know exactly which to use. I know much is being said here about NPS but what other agents can be recommended. BTW I have not seen any contact of NPS here on this thread.

I want to bring in tab
lets, Smart phones, Laptops and other such gadgets.

kindly send us a mail sir. Nisiborps @ gmail dot com
we have strong connections in Shenzhen and we can help you get smart phones and tablets at prices lower than Ali express and alibaba.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by kinharold(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thespecialone: kindly send us a mail sir. Nisiborps @ gmail dot com
we have strong connections in Shenzhen and we can help you get smart phones and tablets at prices lower than Ali express and alibaba.

Thanks I will get that done shortly. BTW why is 1688.com completely in Chinese, how do I access the English version or translation.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
kinharold:

Thanks I will get that done shortly. BTW why is 1688.com completely in Chinese, how do I access the English version or translation.
1688.com is a chinese e-commerce site for chinese residents hence it is only available in chinese. However, you can have the site translated from chinese to english by using google chrome browser. Kindly refer to previous pages of this thread for a guide.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by kinharold(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
However, you can have the site translated from chinese to english by using google chrome browser.

I use google chrome too but it ddnt translate. Let me see if i can get to the page as u said (that will be tedious).
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
kinharold:

I use google chrome too but it ddnt translate. Let me see if i can get to the page as u said (that will be tedious).

Kindly check the first page of this thread for a detailed guide sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by pokenose(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please where exactly is your office in lagos? I mean, where do we pick up our goods after you ship them in from china?
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by tonardo(m): 5:40am On Jul 19, 2014
Can i order an item from aliexpress?
Must it be 1688.com?
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2014
tonardo: Can i order an item from aliexpress?
Must it be 1688.com?

Hello sir, 1688.com is our area of focus sir.
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2014
pokenose: Please where exactly is your office in lagos? I mean, where do we pick up our goods after you ship them in from china?
No 3 Jaiyeola Ajata Street
off Fatai Irawo street
Behind Reston Hotel
Ajao Estate
Lagos
Nigeria
West Africa
Africa

grin
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
CLARIFICATION
Buying from Chinese E-commerce sites requires patience and it cannot be rushed.
There are laid down processes to follow and this processes cannot be bypassed.
I will briefly outline how this works for 1688.com

1. Payment for your Purchase
This takes 24 hours to clear. If you pay on after 3PM Friday, your payment reflects on Monday.

2. Purchase and delivery of goods to our china office
Delivery of your goods to our China office takes within 2 - 4 days depending on the distance from our office.
Please note that 99 percent of sellers on 1688.com don’t use SF express and they cannot be compelled to.

3. Shipping to Lagos
When you choose 24 hours shipping this is what it really means, it means that your goods leave china today, they arrive Lagos tomorrow evening which means pick up is usually the next morning. This is the norm but sometimes, there are logistics challenges that may delay this.

Normal Shipping, your goods leave China today and they arrive Lagos in seven days’ time.
Some clients expect that they pay today and they receive their goods the next day. This unrealistic and almost impossible.
With this in mind, calculate the estimated number of days it will take your goods to arrive and add one or two days for unforeseen circumstances before giving your clients a delivery date.

In logistics and importation business, there are no absolute guarantees.
Should there be delays, we will inform you. These are circumstances we have no control over.

The reason for this write up is to give you a heads up of what to expect if you are not familiar with the process.

If you feel there’s an error in what I have stated above, I stand corrected.

Questions, comments are welcome. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Shopping in 1688.com, no dey easy. I have not translated the site successfully. I am still learning it sha
Re: Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE by Thespecialone(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Good evening eveyone

Please for our clients whose goods were meant to arrive via express yesterday, the flight did not come as scheduled.
As at 5pm today, still no info. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this would have caused especially for those who are to deliver goods to clients. We are monitoring the situation closely and would update you once we have any information.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Building A Cooking Gas/LPG Skid Plant Anywhere In Nigeria / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.